Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

DarthMama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by DarthMama »

boredonthekeyboard wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:57 pm
PinkMoscato wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:20 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote:Why on earth would anyone need to produce 17 ounces of breastmilk in a single session? That is SERIOUS oversupply, and it's not something to aspire to. But then again, this was never about nourishing Cassidy, it was about Alex's unhealthy obsession with herself. She needs professional help.
And I don't know a single woman who would proudly refer to herself as a cow, regardless of the context. She's just so, so gross.
Sorry to double post but I actually have a theory on this.

Alex is part of the evangelical Christian community, which basically preaches that a woman is good for housework and producing babies.

Her body doesn’t produce babies.
Thus, she feels like a failure as a woman.
Despite her faith, her God has refused to provide her with the one thing she is “supposed” to be able to do: be fruitful and multiply.

Since she failed to be fertile and create a bunch of mini Philips for this planet (ew no thanks), she has put her entire self-esteem as a woman into being able to breast feed: the next best thing. It is one of the only other things a woman was made to do that a man can’t.

Her shattered pride over infertility and producing an unhealthy baby went into pride of overproducing breast milk. Finally, she was doing something ‘better’ than most women. She became obsessed with showing off, because she felt she was finally, FINALLY doing something right. Her body was actually doing something it was “designed” to do.

On top of that is her crunchy granola “breast is best” attitude, as opposed to the more sane “fed is best” approach perpetuated a cycle of wanting Cassidy to breast feed. She wanted that natural experience. She wanted to prove she could do it. But instead of her body letting her down, it was Cassidy this time.

And now that her milk supply is dropping, she’s blaming herself, and probably Cassidy. She’s scrambling. She’s panicking. She’s probably crying and whining and a nightmare to live with.

None of those claims about Christianity are true. What year do you think it is? 🤣 They aren’t in the Duggar’s weird fundy cult. We are (mostly) normal people. We wear normal clothes, watch normal TV shows, occasionally drink, get tattoos, normal stuff. We aren’t taught that women have to be baby breeding machines.
What was described above is quite rampant in the evangelical Christians, but not ALL the Christians. I'm a Christian, but not non denominational "evangelical." I have family that is and basically my one cousin and his wife just started having kids, in their 40s, because of church pressure of "not being open to God's blessings." The wife can work, until the first child is born. Then they must quit their job to be a stay at home mom. Typically they are crunchy, like Alex. If women work outside the home it is looked down upon.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by saltybitters »

DarthMama wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:15 pm
PinkMoscato wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:20 am
Sorry to double post but I actually have a theory on this.

Alex is part of the evangelical Christian community, which basically preaches that a woman is good for housework and producing babies.

Her body doesn’t produce babies.
Thus, she feels like a failure as a woman.
Despite her faith, her God has refused to provide her with the one thing she is “supposed” to be able to do: be fruitful and multiply.

Since she failed to be fertile and create a bunch of mini Philips for this planet (ew no thanks), she has put her entire self-esteem as a woman into being able to breast feed: the next best thing. It is one of the only other things a woman was made to do that a man can’t.

Her shattered pride over infertility and producing an unhealthy baby went into pride of overproducing breast milk. Finally, she was doing something ‘better’ than most women. She became obsessed with showing off, because she felt she was finally, FINALLY doing something right. Her body was actually doing something it was “designed” to do.

On top of that is her crunchy granola “breast is best” attitude, as opposed to the more sane “fed is best” approach perpetuated a cycle of wanting Cassidy to breast feed. She wanted that natural experience. She wanted to prove she could do it. But instead of her body letting her down, it was Cassidy this time.

And now that her milk supply is dropping, she’s blaming herself, and probably Cassidy. She’s scrambling. She’s panicking. She’s probably crying and whining and a nightmare to live with.

None of those claims about Christianity are true. What year do you think it is? 🤣 They aren’t in the Duggar’s weird fundy cult. We are (mostly) normal people. We wear normal clothes, watch normal TV shows, occasionally drink, get tattoos, normal stuff. We aren’t taught that women have to be baby breeding machines.
What was described above is quite rampant in the evangelical Christians, but not ALL the Christians. I'm a Christian, but not non denominational "evangelical." I have family that is and basically my one cousin and his wife just started having kids, in their 40s, because of church pressure of "not being open to God's blessings." The wife can work, until the first child is born. Then they must quit their job to be a stay at home mom. Typically they are crunchy, like Alex. If women work outside the home it is looked down upon.
Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but Dugger-flavor fundies are way more common than you think they are and absolutely do believe all that shit and more. I have a friend who went to a purity ball as a pre-teen, and I live in a major metropolitan area. Fundies are everywhere.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

saltybitters wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:03 pm
DarthMama wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but Dugger-flavor fundies are way more common than you think they are and absolutely do believe all that shit and more. I have a friend who went to a purity ball as a pre-teen, and I live in a major metropolitan area. Fundies are everywhere.

They certainly are. Phil and Alex met at an evangelical christian college, and got married as soon as they graduated. They've said in many articles that they started trying to have babies immediately then in 2011.

So they got married to be able to move in with each other post-college. And had things gone their way, Alex would have been popping out babies straight away and would never have even entered the workforce.

Add to their anti-tech homeschooling beliefs (given their chosen jobs, this is suspicious), their complete lack of contact with diverse groups of people, Phil's constant preaching, and the "oh Jesus" orgasmic shrieks on the medicine ball during fake-labour, yeah, I'm going to say they are fundie christians. lol.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

We've seen Alex rant in her car about Covid restrictions, nastily snatch a mask right out of a hospital worker's hands, gripe on social media about people who bought all the tylenol, and get downright nasty with followers on social media who dare to disagree with her.
The fact that she's never admitted to a temper tantrum until now has got me wondering how bad it actually was.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:17 am We've seen Alex rant in her car about Covid restrictions, nastily snatch a mask right out of a hospital worker's hands, gripe on social media about people who bought all the tylenol, and get downright nasty with followers on social media who dare to disagree with her.
The fact that she's never admitted to a temper tantrum until now has got me wondering how bad it actually was.
Idk but I'm sad the girls will always be homeschooled.I feel like Alex is the kind of person you need a daily break from to maintain sanity.
My mom had Grave's disease and was extremely hyper,and it would've driven me crazy to be home w her 24/7.I know it's diff.w Alex,just saying,I get it
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Alex won’t have family pics done until after the NG tube is gone. 🙄 god forbid something would happen to Cassie or any of them and she’ll be devastated that she didn’t get a family photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the middle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by In the middle »

That’s so dumb? She is always saying that Cassidy has pulled it out, so she could easily remove it for a family photo shoot
namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

She calls it celebrating the NG being out but we all know that she really means celebrating getting the breastfeeding experience that a unicorn rightly DESERVES
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

namalot wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:45 am She calls it celebrating the NG being out but we all know that she really means celebrating getting the breastfeeding experience that a unicorn rightly DESERVES
Alex is also an instagrammer to the core. She likes pretty things, and perfect aesthetics. She's airbrushed Cassidy's facial cyst on many of the photos so it's practically invisible, or at least less intense. And how she almost never posted photos of Callie's hip brace when she was a baby. She's disgusting, as are her fans that also only like to look at pretty, fake things. Unless it's Cassidy naked in hospital and hooked up to machines. Then it's okay because she gets sympathy votes.
BebePearl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BebePearl »

Annnnnnnd here we go with the latest vlog. The boobs MUST be used. Cassidy latched for 15 min...and Alex actually ACTUALLY says, “I didn’t know if I was going to have to give up my dream”. Yes, Alex. Your calorie malnourished child but it’s all about YOUR DREAM. She is so resentful that NG tube is still needed.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

IVFwarrior wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:59 pm
Alex is also an instagrammer to the core. She likes pretty things, and perfect aesthetics. She's airbrushed Cassidy's facial cyst on many of the photos so it's practically invisible, or at least less intense. And how she almost never posted photos of Callie's hip brace when she was a baby. She's disgusting, as are her fans that also only like to look at pretty, fake things. Unless it's Cassidy naked in hospital and hooked up to machines. Then it's okay because she gets sympathy votes.
Exactly. Remember how she was not so subtly covering up Cassidy's scar in the "leaving the hospital" IG post. People in the comments were defending her saying she was doing it for modesty. Yet in the YT video of the exact same situation, her chest is bare quite a bit. They even kept in footage of Alex lifting her shirt to show the other girls her scar.

I think this inconsistency was mentioned on here around the time of the IG post, and now that the video is out, we're proven right again.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Eggies and milkies. What are we two??? Pet peeve... adults using baby words talking to adults. Altho, not sure why you would use those words with kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am That’s so dumb? She is always saying that Cassidy has pulled it out, so she could easily remove it for a family photo shoot
You ever pulled a tube out of your nose? It doesn't feel good. It goes all through your sinus, down your throat and into your stomach. Also all the tissue that's in contact with the tube can easily be irritated and very sensitive. Getting tubes pulled out and put back in is VERY uncomfortable, often painful, can make you gag and vomit.

If a patient has a tube get yanked when it's not supposed to come out (this can happen for a whole variety of reasons) it is what it is. It's a bummer, but you can't do anything about it once it's already happened. It's not ideal obviously, because you have to put the tube back in and potentially cause more stress and discomfort.

This shit can be traumatic, ESPECIALLY if you don't know what's going on. Minimising unnecessary stress is a priority, always. You don't just go pulling shit out willy-nilly, especially for something like a photoshoot. You work around it, you don't inflict pain just to suit your idea of a good family photo. Work around it, or wait, but don't make the baby suffer any more than she already has.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:25 am
In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am That’s so dumb? She is always saying that Cassidy has pulled it out, so she could easily remove it for a family photo shoot
You ever pulled a tube out of your nose? It doesn't feel good. It goes all through your sinus, down your throat and into your stomach. Also all the tissue that's in contact with the tube can easily be irritated and very sensitive. Getting tubes pulled out and put back in is VERY uncomfortable, often painful, can make you gag and vomit.

If a patient has a tube get yanked when it's not supposed to come out (this can happen for a whole variety of reasons) it is what it is. It's a bummer, but you can't do anything about it once it's already happened. It's not ideal obviously, because you have to put the tube back in and potentially cause more stress and discomfort.

This shit can be traumatic, ESPECIALLY if you don't know what's going on. Minimising unnecessary stress is a priority, always. You don't just go pulling shit out willy-nilly, especially for something like a photoshoot. You work around it, you don't inflict pain just to suit your idea of a good family photo. Work around it, or wait, but don't make the baby suffer any more than she already has.

On a slightly related note, I noticed that there was not a single photo of Cassidy without the NG tube from her two week stint in hospital (at least on IG - I haven't watched the youtube videos). But almost as soon as they returned home, there was Cassidy, minus her NG tube in a photo. I think Alex uses even the slightest dislodgement as an attempt to get her to suck unicorn milk, whereas in the hospital they would be re-placing it immediately.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

IVFwarrior wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 am
spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:25 am

On a slightly related note, I noticed that there was not a single photo of Cassidy without the NG tube from her two week stint in hospital (at least on IG - I haven't watched the youtube videos). But almost as soon as they returned home, there was Cassidy, minus her NG tube in a photo. I think Alex uses even the slightest dislodgement as an attempt to get her to suck unicorn milk, whereas in the hospital they would be re-placing it immediately.
Yes I fully agree, Alex has definitely been taking it way too fucking far. She needs to give up on having this picture perfect 100% breastfed situation. Like... Yesterday. Immediately her priority should have been to give Cassidy every possible chance to gain weight and keep gaining. Letting her go long periods of time without the tube and inadequate nutrition was so abusive in my opinion. Cassidy should have been in the hospital for at least a week (if not more) leading up to surgery, keeping an eye on things and making sure Cassidy is actually taken care of.

Alex. The perfect experience doesn't exist, it never will. That's just life. And its not some grand, profound realisation, that's reality. Her joy should have been coming from seeing that Cassidy eat, seeing the growing number pop up on the scale.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Now that Cassidy is home and seems to be out of the woods, and Alex is freaking out over her milk supply even though she’s still producing and has a freezer (or two?) full of milk, I’m wondering how long until the next obsession becomes another embryo transfer. Alex would have to stop breastfeeding, but I think with another unicorn baby in sight she might be okay with that. I bet they get that ball rolling by the time Cassidy is a year old for sure. Maybe before. How soon can someone do a transfer after having a baby? I seem to remember Rachelle doing it pretty quickly and quitting breastfeeding for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

And notice how she says that she didn't think to weigh her beforehand. Sure. Alex is actively avoiding reality so that she can live her "dream" of exclusively breastfeeding. I think for a variety of reasons related to her heart condition, her age, and her attempts to breastfeed thus far, it's likely that her baby will never primarily breastfeed. But she's willing to embellish if it gives her an excuse to use her breastfeeding as the thumbnail.

Even in the brief footage she shared, it looked like baby was pulling off and not staying latched. I'm willing to bet we will never get that footage of Alex weighing her before and after, because Alex doesn't want to admit that she's likely only getting an ounce or two max from breastfeeding. If she's only taking 2-4 oz from a bottle, I'd be surprised if she had the desire and coordination to suddenly start efficiently breastfeeding at almost 5 months old. I'm not saying that Alex can't comfort nurse and still probably enjoy breastfeeding without it being a major source of calories. And it's still great that baby is adjusting to feeding by mouth. But we know Alex won't settle for sporadic nursing for comfort and celebrating the victory of bottle feeding, because in her eyes it's a failure and the "death of a dream" if she can't be the perfect crunchy Instagram earth mama. It must be exhausting to be her and to never live up to her delusions of grandeur. I agree, once baby is 6-months-old and Alex admits that breastfeeding is not going to happen the way she wants it to, she'll move on to obsessing over the next embryo transfer.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I hope Alex doesn't delay starting solids when told to do so.C looks like she could use the calories and nutrition from them
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

I'm a bit behind on the vlogs, in the I had to leave vlog she said she was switching with Phil as "I need to see the girls and the girls need to see me" How about saying "Phil and Cassidy need time together and the girls and I need time together" Again it's me me me and Phil is doing me a favour by coming here.
Oh, and the girls need me. Alex, I think they do just fine without you. They've got used to it.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Beebee405 »

Dani_465 wrote:Eggies and milkies. What are we two??? Pet peeve... adults using baby words talking to adults. Altho, not sure why you would use those words with kids. Image
eggies and milkies LMFAO ImageImageImage

Return to “Phil and Alex”