BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

She posted a picture of Fletcher today with the caption, "My Christmas gift came early this year." Am I totally reaching, or is this a quiet nod that he doesn't have DMD? My mind goes back and forth. It could be just her "love" for her newest toy, or it could be relief that he doesn't have DMD...

Also, she posts SO MUCH about the baby, which is understandable, but I don't recall her going quite so hard for Scarlett. Maybe I'm just misremembering.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Joie de Vivre wrote:She posted a picture of Fletcher today with the caption, "My Christmas gift came early this year." Am I totally reaching, or is this a quiet nod that he doesn't have DMD? My mind goes back and forth. It could be just her "love" for her newest toy, or it could be relief that he doesn't have DMD...

Also, she posts SO MUCH about the baby, which is understandable, but I don't recall her going quite so hard for Scarlett. Maybe I'm just misremembering.
She’s not saved if Fletcher was to miraculously not have DMD because she still has a son that does and no amount of denial will change that.

It’s disgusting how her entire page/stories are all about Fletcher but this isn’t anything new w/her. She always drools all over the current baby then tosses them to the side as soon as they turn one and she gets knocked up again. It’s gonna be so interesting to see what happens this time around since this is her “last” baby.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

You choose to have babies back to back and are over here complaining about the chaos.
Shut the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:49 pm She posted a picture of Fletcher today with the caption, "My Christmas gift came early this year." Am I totally reaching, or is this a quiet nod that he doesn't have DMD? My mind goes back and forth. It could be just her "love" for her newest toy, or it could be relief that he doesn't have DMD...

I think she was referring to his birth. If he didn't have DMD, she would most likely announce it gloating to everyone who criticized her for continuing to have kids after finding out that she is a carrier of DMD. Imo, if she doesn't reveal if he has DMD or not...either she doesn't know yet or he does and she is not revealing it so she won't be called out.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

I'm sorry, I just have to say it..... and I know its been said before.... BUT.... Aria, Nolan and Harlow, gorgeous kids. Scarlett and flech, not so cute, oops! Yes I said it. Yes that sounds so mean but just stating the facts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:You choose to have babies back to back and are over here complaining about the chaos.
Shut the fuck up.

I hate when she does that, no one made Fertile Myrtle have five kids back to back.
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 pm I'm sorry, I just have to say it..... and I know its been said before.... BUT.... Aria, Nolan and Harlow, gorgeous kids. Scarlett and flech, not so cute, oops! Yes I said it. Yes that sounds so mean but just stating the facts.

I feel kinda bad thinking it but yeah 🙄 Aria is very petite and had delicate features. Definitely looks more like Ean. Nolan is Britney’s clone but sweeter. And im very biased towards Harlow cuz she’s 6 months older than my daughter and they act and look pretty much like twins😁 naturally I think she’s the most adorable girl in the world.
Scarlow is just blah. Couldn’t remember what she looks like. Seems very fragile and awkward. And the newest one is too new to tell.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I know that britney received the robot vacuum for free but why would she let Harlow and Scarlett stand on it?? They were both dancing on the vacuum. Does she ever tell her kids no, you can't do that?
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 pm I'm sorry, I just have to say it..... and I know its been said before.... BUT.... Aria, Nolan and Harlow, gorgeous kids. Scarlett and flech, not so cute, oops! Yes I said it. Yes that sounds so mean but just stating the facts.

Though I personally think Scar is growing into her face, I think she's going to be really pretty as she grows and her awkward features blend more
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I know this is in spanish but this woman has what Nolan has and it kills me how this disease slowly brought her to wheelchair and not been able to more her hands. Britney thinks that this disease can’t be in woman. The symptoms started later on in life for this woman. Not as young as with Nolan. Is sad to know that Britney is so selfish

Calla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Calla »

Daffodil82 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:24 pm I know that britney received the robot vacuum for free but why would she let Harlow and Scarlett stand on it?? They were both dancing on the vacuum. Does she ever tell her kids no, you can't do that?
Poor Harlow has finally figured out how to get her mother's attention--by performing for the camera. When she kisses and cuddles Fletcher, she is always glancing toward her mother holding the camera to make sure she is watching and approving. She is frequently engaging Scarlett in little dance sessions for the camera. It's really sad that she is growing up having to perform like this instead of exploring and being encouraged to do things she enjoys.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Hatethefakeones wrote:I know this is in spanish but this woman has what Nolan has and it kills me how this disease slowly brought her to wheelchair and not been able to more her hands. Britney thinks that this disease can’t be in woman. The symptoms started later on in life for this woman. Not as young as with Nolan. Is sad to know that Britney is so selfish

I genuinely believe Britney could meet every person/family that has been affected by DMD and still not do anything to help Nolan. She’s incredibly selfish and I feel terribly for poor Nolan.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Calla wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:24 pm I know that britney received the robot vacuum for free but why would she let Harlow and Scarlett stand on it?? They were both dancing on the vacuum. Does she ever tell her kids no, you can't do that?
Poor Harlow has finally figured out how to get her mother's attention--by performing for the camera. When she kisses and cuddles Fletcher, she is always glancing toward her mother holding the camera to make sure she is watching and approving. She is frequently engaging Scarlett in little dance sessions for the camera. It's really sad that she is growing up having to perform like this instead of exploring and being encouraged to do things she enjoys.
I remember how sad Harlow sitting right next to Britney looking at her drool over Scarlett & now poor Scarlett is going through the same thing. When I saw her on her stories last night I completely forgot she existed because that’s how badly she was tossed her to the side for Fetch. Then she has them both lumped together as trouble makers, like how does she expect them to act?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:I know this is in spanish but this woman has what Nolan has and it kills me how this disease slowly brought her to wheelchair and not been able to more her hands. Britney thinks that this disease can’t be in woman. The symptoms started later on in life for this woman. Not as young as with Nolan. Is sad to know that Britney is so selfish

I genuinely believe Britney could meet every person/family that has been affected by DMD and still not do anything to help Nolan. She’s incredibly selfish and I feel terribly for poor Nolan.

Image & I hate how people always wanna give her the benefit of the doubt saying “she’s in denial” “she doesn’t know the extent of what to expect” “she’s hoping for a cure”. Britney is a selfish piece of shit, she knows EXACTLY what’s gonna happen to him yet she doesn’t even bother to make his life worth living. She couldn’t be bothered to close her legs long enough to give him her undivided attention.

Then people think she’s some kind of hero now because she finally decided to show him in therapy, when the only reason she did it is because the money is drying up. She’s gonna slowly start to transition his progress into her channel because not only will she get the attention she craves but she’s gonna get tons of views. This way once his expenses start to get expensive, her “friends” can start GFM accounts for her like they did with Brittany Boring Leeech.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Okay, so I'm beginning to see the crazy in this Leila chick. However, "why don't you go have Frank nail another board on the wall" is amazing

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Daffodil82 wrote:I know that britney received the robot vacuum for free but why would she let Harlow and Scarlett stand on it?? They were both dancing on the vacuum. Does she ever tell her kids no, you can't do that?
Because Karen's kids were standing and playing in their vacuum in her stories I think the other day....
Brit probably thinks it was cute

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Bella0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bella0609 »

When will these youtubers realize marriage,babies & money will not fill the hole in their life!
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Here’s the thing. More than likely Nolan has an IEP/504 plan. It’s a personalized education plan for kids with medical issues or disabilities (I went to school with two boys who had DMD and they had these for a reading delay). They pull the kids from class to give them extra time for tests, etc. they will also set them up for therapies through the school that are completely free to them. I would bet 1,000% that Nolan going back to public school (now that he’s in kinder) is the sole reason he is in therapies now. Britney STILL doesn’t do shit for her poor disabled boy.

nikkole30
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nikkole30 »

Every video she posts makes me hate her even more. Does she think we are all dumb like her? That this half assed videos and half assed excuses will convince us all?
Oh karma, you are being too soft on her. She had lots of chances to make things right, to be honest for once, but no.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

No, Brit. You are the only one in the history of mankind who has two daughters that are 18 months apart. You are just that special.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”