CatInTheHat7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by CatInTheHat7 »

NormalName wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:04 pm Must be nice to just take 3 weeks off from your job and not be concerned about your income. How hard is it to film for a few minutes and upload a video? Both the kids are out of the house. Must be nice to just take random breaks whenever you don't feel like adulting.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
For as long and hard that these two insist that YouTube is their full-time job, we sure aren’t seeing videos reflecting that. With both of them “working full time” that should be 80 hours a week put into making content.
Part time job for full time money, perhaps?
Either way it’s plainly obvious it does not occupy 80 hours of their week Image
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

And isn't November typically the busy season? I know I've finished almost all of my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving, since I'm doing all of it online this year and I want to make sure it gets here in time. I always thought this was the time of year for influencers to do a ton of ads because it's the busiest shopping season. The fact that they have so few sponsored videos and Instagram ads would be worrisome to me.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:And isn't November typically the busy season? I know I've finished almost all of my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving, since I'm doing all of it online this year and I want to make sure it gets here in time. I always thought this was the time of year for influencers to do a ton of ads because it's the busiest shopping season. The fact that they have so few sponsored videos and Instagram ads would be worrisome to me.
Yeah lots of other influencers have been pumping out ads for toys and other holiday products already. Probably just typical C&K procrastination I am sure they will have some ads here soon.

Katie posted a story of some new headboard and looks like lamps for their room. They didn't waste anytime spending all of that money they made from selling crap!

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

These people are morons. She needs to buy 4 brand new island chairs? No! Keep the 2 that you fucking have. They don’t need to look great they just need to work. You are trying to get out of a shit ton of debt. I hope people see right through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:These people are morons. She needs to buy 4 brand new island chairs? No! Keep the 2 that you fucking have. They don’t need to look great they just need to work. You are trying to get out of a shit ton of debt. I hope people see right through them.

I couldn't believe how ridiculous she sounded making all of those justifications for why they need to buy more crap.

They left their perfectly fine ones from the last house out on the curb because they were a little worn. They bought them with a credit card I am sure yet literally threw them away.

They will never get out of debt. I am in the process of paying down our student loans and although we could really use new living room furniture. We are waiting until our loans are paid off. Katie is used to never going without. She lived an extremely privileged life and has such a wasteful consumerist attitude it just makes me sick. She needs to get some perspective.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

She NEEDS 4 chairs you guys. Can you imagine being in a global pandemic where people are dying and can’t eat and you are throwing a fit about barstools. Read the room. Image

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I so badly want to reply to her and remind her that she literally has NEGATIVE $80,000. With that in mind, how do you think you need new barstools? How about being thankful that the ones you have meet literally all your criteria for function! Do you have nowhere else to sit and eat? Heaven forbid you would only have 2 chairs when there is space for 4. Or even worse that you would have brought 2 of the beat up ones from the old house (for the kids who will no doubt beat them up in another 2 years) and have mismatching barstools. Especially when no one is going to come visit you, and the crowd you're catering to on social media isn't going to judge your freaking chairs because they understand that you're paying off debt and have to make choices!

I'm not saying she can't get barstools eventually but right now, when she has perfectly functional ones? She has a terrible time prioritizing.

Obviously she doesn't care about paying off debt etc. She cares about having this new separate life from her family, pretending not to care about appearances but totally obviously caring, exerting her independence, and most of all buying new stuff.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s safe to say that the “debt free journey” videos were literally just for views. To try and get other people to click on their channel for views. Not for any other reason then that. I hope people see their true colors.

NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

ICantEven wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 am I so badly want to reply to her and remind her that she literally has NEGATIVE $80,000. With that in mind, how do you think you need new barstools? How about being thankful that the ones you have meet literally all your criteria for function! Do you have nowhere else to sit and eat? Heaven forbid you would only have 2 chairs when there is space for 4. Or even worse that you would have brought 2 of the beat up ones from the old house (for the kids who will no doubt beat them up in another 2 years) and have mismatching barstools. Especially when no one is going to come visit you, and the crowd you're catering to on social media isn't going to judge your freaking chairs because they understand that you're paying off debt and have to make choices!

I'm not saying she can't get barstools eventually but right now, when she has perfectly functional ones? She has a terrible time prioritizing.

Obviously she doesn't care about paying off debt etc. She cares about having this new separate life from her family, pretending not to care about appearances but totally obviously caring, exerting her independence, and most of all buying new stuff.
WHY does she even NEED 4? How often would all four of them even eat at the barstools at the same time? If you have somewhere where your family can sit down and eat, 4 barstools is a WANT not a NEED. I think she is completely unable to separate a want vs need in her head. Any want is always a need.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I also don't get the logic behind needing new bar stools because the ones from the old house are a little worn. Your children are still little and rough on things. Why would you buy new ones just to get ruined again?

This crazy woman spends money just to spend money. It is maddening.

irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

According to the vlog today is closing! How long will that take to show up on zillow etc? Imagine it falls through!!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

If they were any good at the "full-time" influencer job they so desperately cling to, they would have been able to hunt down a partnership with a furniture brand. Katie has no shame and doesn't see a problem asking for bar stool recommendations when they are tens of thousands in debt.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Both my parents go by their middle names. We live in the Midwest.

They sure do like spending money. When we built our new house three years ago nothing matched when we moved in. We gave ourselves a few years to gradually get new furniture that went with this style of house. Old house was 80’s orange oak. So nothing matched. Now after almost three years we are almost done with new furniture. You don’t need everything new right away. Especially when they are renting. These two justify spending money like it grows on trees.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

They bought new bar stools two years ago but it's not their taste anymore guys!

They didn't want to show the layout of the house when they lived there for security/privacy reasons, but lets show it now for potential burgles into the home of the new owners!

Katie really doesn't seem to be able to organize anything. With the bathroom renovation a year ago they put the bathroom stuff into a big box. Does she remember to look in the box for something she lost after the renovation? No, she forgot about the box altogether?? After the renovation she didn't take the box to put things back or clean out some things in the meantime? But lets throw out _everything_ a year later now you guys! How truthfully wasteful! I didn't know toothpaste or shampoo go bad or take in too much space in their new home. Sure money grows on trees, Katie!

Lol for Cullen who was totally through with the house. But if nothing changes and he doesn't take more control, the new house will have bad memories too I'm afraid. I don't see them ever finding a balance in their relationship, other than their equilibrium being dysfunctional and still restless. I think they could only land on their feet with someone else. Katie is right with reading about codependency, not sure how much she realizes it's with Cullen like it seems to me. But Cullen because of his drugs and Katie because of reasons in the direction of ADD and their debt they feel obligated to solve together.

So it's now final, literally nobody helped them with moving, not even Jay 4 houses away. For some reason I liked the house better when it was empty and appreciated the colors on the wall. At least the new owners seem to be able to afford the house. They didn't accept the refrigerator and are going to remodel the kitchen. While CK couldn't afford redoing the fridge sticking out unaesthetically, remember we were saying when they just purchased the house?
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Can anyone who has sold a house kind of maybe tell me did they make money on selling this house ?? I know they had interest and such but Ive never purchased or sold a home so I don't really know. This is whats listed and says home sold.

penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

penny17 wrote:Image
Can anyone who has sold a house kind of maybe tell me did they make money on selling this house ?? I know they had interest and such but Ive never purchased or sold a home so I don't really know. This is whats listed and says home sold.

Im an idiot this is a house on their same road not their house smh sorry!

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

penny17 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:34 pm
penny17 wrote:Image

Im an idiot this is a house on their same road not their house smh sorry!

On C&K's listing it says listing has been removed. Which is interesting that it does not say sold.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They paid $640k for theirs and the listing was removed at $585k.

They originally tried to sell back in:
July 2019 for $695k
Oct 2019 for $655k
Nov 2019 $639,500
Jan 2020 $620k
Feb 2020 $599,900
July 2020 $585k

Be interesting to see what they actually got. Im guessing far less than their final asking price of $585k
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Found this:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper