BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by 131618 »

Okay so Leilas gross but I'm 100% here for her to hilariously drag B its entertaining (and true) no matter why she's doing it or what skeletons she has in her own closet. Also spreading all her faults here is just going to give B the upper hand.

Gallery wall looks like shit just like their backsplash laundry room floor and ridiculous playroom "upgrade".... 100% a sponsorship though. Rushed, fake and thoughtless.
If its not....I'm even more disgusted with that twat. Not one pic of the 3 at different stages? Like you're ever going to swap them out. Also those kids should be able to have a pic with their dad up. Js.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Britney just posted a bunch of stories asking people for gift ideas for her kids. How the hell do you not know what to get for your own kids? Do you not know what they like? Here's a gift idea for all of your kids, Brit. How about you actually try to spend one-on-one time with each of them to figure out what kinds of things they like and give them the individual attention that they deserve. Or maybe, finally take Nolan horseback riding while he can, as he has been asking for like a year.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

dazzled wrote:No, Brit. You are the only one in the history of mankind who has two daughters that are 18 months apart. You are just that special.
Only one in the history with two different dads Image
Lolol kidding but not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

sadasfuck wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 am Britney just posted a bunch of stories asking people for gift ideas for her kids. How the hell do you not know what to get for your own kids? Do you not know what they like? Here's a gift idea for all of your kids, Brit. How about you actually try to spend one-on-one time with each of them to figure out what kinds of things they like and give them the individual attention that they deserve. Or maybe, finally take Nolan horseback riding while he can, as he has been asking for like a year.
Lol I had no idea what to get my kid - she didn’t even know what she wanted so I googled and asked around for ideas. 9 year olds are especially are hard to shop for.
cbpepper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cbpepper »

sadasfuck wrote:Britney just posted a bunch of stories asking people for gift ideas for her kids. How the hell do you not know what to get for your own kids? Do you not know what they like? Here's a gift idea for all of your kids, Brit. How about you actually try to spend one-on-one time with each of them to figure out what kinds of things they like and give them the individual attention that they deserve. Or maybe, finally take Nolan horseback riding while he can, as he has been asking for like a year.
She posted one for every one of her kids! That’s how you know she doesn’t spend any time with them or know them at all. It’s not like she was asking for a good group gift idea... one for each of her kids Image Those poor children have such a neglectful mom

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

How the hell does she not know what to get her own kids for Christmas when she’s a SAHM?! Do her kids not even talk to her because my kids will see commercials and tell me that they want things. They also mark down what they want off of holiday toy books and then I pick from there.

The only reason she does shit like this is so company’s can see it and send her free shit, I mean look at all the shit she got sent before Retch was born!? American girl dolls for Aria, baby dolls and accessories for H/S?
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

One day I decided to scroll back on her Instagram to see if there were any photos of Nolan doing anything fun. ANYTHING other than playing on his iPad or posing somewhere in his house. I think I got back about a year and saw him with golf clubs on a golf course or something. A YEAR! Is that not the most insane thing ever? This sweet boy not only has limited time on this earth, but even more limited time to have use of his body. If he were my kid, I would have made his quality of life my #1 priority the second I learned of his diagnosis. And I absolutely refuse to believe for one nanosecond that he’s been involved in fun activities and his mom didn’t post pictures of it. Literally not possible because everything she does is for attention and pats on the back. There is absolutely no excuse for this. What more could she need? Stay at home parent? Check. Two stay at home parents? Check. Money? Check. Live in help? Check. It makes me so angry. And it’s not like he’s 2 years old. He’s at the perfect age to take part in a million different activities. When I was his age, I was already a full time swimmer. I had been in at least 3 different organized sports. I went to day camps, I went to friends houses, I did after school activities.
Britney is damaged. She has no fucking idea what she’s doing. He deserves the world and he’s getting fucking nothing.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

131618 wrote:Okay so Leilas gross but I'm 100% here for her to hilariously drag B Image its entertaining (and true) no matter why she's doing it or what skeletons she has in her own closet. Also spreading all her faults here is just going to give B the upper hand.

Gallery wall looks like shit just like their backsplash laundry room floor and ridiculous playroom "upgrade".... 100% a sponsorship though. Rushed, fake and thoughtless.
If its not....I'm even more disgusted with that twat. Not one pic of the 3 at different stages? Like you're ever going to swap them out. Also those kids should be able to have a pic with their dad up. Js.

The photos are awful. All from 4-8 weeks ago. Nothing older, none of any of the others as babies, or toddlers.

Id have picked photos from the last 9 years that are special not just the most recent posts from IG (including arias bloody sponsorship post Image)

She wanted to do something “amazing” with that space, but she failed. She took the easy way out and did it rip shit and bust. No thought at all.
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

I just wanted to say that her little boy Nolan is the cutest and sweetest thing I ever did see. I cannot imagine him not getting every single thing he needs to have the longest and best life possible. And if it’s true that he isn’t being met with those resources, my heart just breaks. It seems to me that she would have enough money for it or that she could sacrifice in order to make that happen.

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

New vlog Harlow has a black eye from running into counter right after Scarlett has injuries from jumping off the barstool.
Okay, maybe it’s just me, but my kid has had scraped knees from playing outside, but she’s never had a black eye, goose egg, big bruises or any major accidents, and she’s always running, jumping and playing. Does it really happen this often with more than one kid? (I’m pregnant with number two so now I’m wondering if I should be prepared for so many injuries lol). It just seems so excessive. It’s like every other day someone in that house has a black eye or a bump on their heads.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Haulnarse wrote:
131618 wrote:Okay so Leilas gross but I'm 100% here for her to hilariously drag B Image its entertaining (and true) no matter why she's doing it or what skeletons she has in her own closet. Also spreading all her faults here is just going to give B the upper hand.

The photos are awful. All from 4-8 weeks ago. Nothing older, none of any of the others as babies, or toddlers.

Id have picked photos from the last 9 years that are special not just the most recent posts from IG (including arias bloody sponsorship post Image)

She wanted to do something “amazing” with that space, but she failed. She took the easy way out and did it rip shit and bust. No thought at all.
I think it’s really sad she hasn’t included any baby photos of the older kids, it’s like she has completely erased her entire life before she was with frank. Aria must have just been born as a 6 year old according to Britney because there is no evidence of her ever being a baby or a toddler in that house. Just because she is no longer with ean doesn’t mean that that part of her life ceases to exist, especially because she has three kids with him. She’s actually so gross, her disregard for her eldest 3 kids makes me sick.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So now Britney’s getting a half sleeve tattoo....lawwwwwwwwwwd that’s a mid life crisis if I ever saw one. She’s gonna look so fucking cringy with that because that does NOT go with her oatmeal personality.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

The ONLY kid she should have some “difficulty” buying for is Aria. N, H, S, and F are all super easy ages to buy for. My girls are a year younger than Aria and I’ve always found it best to give them store magazines to look through and circle with ideas or just go off of their current interests.

What room have they left untouched in their home? I had to laugh at how she said their white carpet got so dirty. Yeah you idiot, you had 3 kids when you moved in and 2 more that you leave unsupervised.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So now Britney’s getting a half sleeve tattoo....lawwwwwwwwwwd that’s a mid life crisis if I ever saw one. She’s gonna look so fucking cringy with that because that does NOT go with her oatmeal personality.
It has to be to cover up her wedding tattoo ImageImage
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Every time she gets into a rut, she buys something expensive or gets something done on an impulse. Marriage problems? Let’s get a half sleeve!
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

averys5 wrote:New vlog Harlow has a black eye from running into counter right after Scarlett has injuries from jumping off the barstool.
Okay, maybe it’s just me, but my kid has had scraped knees from playing outside, but she’s never had a black eye, goose egg, big bruises or any major accidents, and she’s always running, jumping and playing. Does it really happen this often with more than one kid? (I’m pregnant with number two so now I’m wondering if I should be prepared for so many injuries lol). It just seems so excessive. It’s like every other day someone in that house has a black eye or a bump on their heads.
No, its not normal. I have 2 kids and I teach Kindrrgarten. I also have never seen kids get that many bruises/black eyes. However, we know those kids are never properly supervised.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Half a sleeve lol noooooo Brit nooooo she will regret that sooo fast Brit is all about everything all white all cookie cutter. Remember when she was with Ean and went through something and cut off all her hair in the bathroom girl cut your hair again change your hair color but not a half sleeve tattoo
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So now Britney’s getting a half sleeve tattoo....lawwwwwwwwwwd that’s a mid life crisis if I ever saw one. She’s gonna look so fucking cringy with that because that does NOT go with her oatmeal personality.
Also, let's use some common sense....

You shouldn't make big life decisions (getting a tattoo) during or even right after a depressive episode. Come on girl....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

“Oatmeal personality” Yes. I love it. I’m stealing it. That’s mine now.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

averys5 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:33 pm New vlog Harlow has a black eye from running into counter right after Scarlett has injuries from jumping off the barstool.
I have two sons, and there's only one accident that gave my younger son a goose egg. He was running in the house and our dog walked out from a hallway, they collided, and my son hit his head on the ceramic tile. First, let me say that I literally nearly fainted. I cannot explain the sheer terror I felt as I saw it happen - it was slow-motion, just like everyone says happens in car accidents. He started screaming, of course, and I scooped him up, grabbed my keys and screamed to my husband, "I'M TAKING HIM TO THE ER!!!" My husband came running as I was leaving, and I said, "He fell, hit his head... I'll call you in the car..." Needless to say, he was fine, but I wasn't. He had a giant bump on his head, but no concussion or anything. I know I must sound dramatic, but my instant thought was, "He's cracked his skull..."

So, other than that, I can't recall any other bad bumps and bruises for mine. They've never had a black eye, ever. They've also fallen and scraped their knees and stuff. If I ever saw my child standing on a bar stool or chair, I'd immediately get them down, not laugh at how "crazy" they are, or grab my camera...

I think a lot of the accidents her kids get into are preventable.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”