BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by stephdee »

I don’t know if this was mentioned but yesterday in her stories she posted somebody had asked her if Fletcher’s hair had a hint of red she said yes and proceeded to show a picture of his bald ass head all I could think is here goes this bitch again obsessing over her kids “red” hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Oh sweetie no this ain’t it
Lily_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lily_ »

LOL, her IG stories is on X games mode haha trying to look like your perfect, cookie cutter family. It screams ‘damage control’ to me... but God damn, I cannot even look at Frank’s ugly ass anymore. What he did was just so appalling, Mr. Fatherof2. I can’t stand to look at him and Brit’s desperate ass can? SMH.

Half sleeve tattoo? Miss Perfectionist would NEVER. I’m surprised she would do that before a “wedding”. You know, you’d think she would want bare arms for her wedding dress. But we all know that shit ain’t happening.

Of course she thinks she’s super human for conceiving two babies within 18 months. Giiiirl, I’m pregnant with my third and have a one and two year old. I definitely don’t go around, thinking I’m super mom, ‘omg look at me and my close aged kids’, no. But she loves to feel superior in something, and loves ass-pats, and LOVES any ounce of pity. She probably thinks she’s extra special for pooping two babies back to back. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME BRIT. You’re not special. At least these moms take better care of their kids than you do, don’t send half of them away to relatives and need a live in nanny..... and I oop!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I'm wondering if the half-sleeve idea is coming from two directions - both Frank and Alyssa. My brother is a huge tattoo addict, but all his tattoos are planned and executed with great intention/meaning behind them. I don't care if people want to get frivolous or meaningless tattoos, but to get them as an image thing is so boring. Has she EVER come up with an idea that wasn't directly copied from someone else??

Also, did she put cover-up on Harlow's black eye for their fake perfect-family photos? What a weird message to send to a little girl...
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Love how the picture frames for her art gallery are linked as a ‘rstyle.me’ link, without the disclaimer of her earning commission for that link. She definitely knows what she’s doing, since she hyped them on her IG for her minions to see.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she go to the same damn place for every pathetic photo shoot? God damn only she can make a photo session boring as hell
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hannable971 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:26 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:24 am I didn't see where she said anything about a half sleeve, I've not watched any of her IG or YT past 24 hours... so, is she trying to get a half sleeve to cover up her ANH tattoos she got, so she can do something else to incorporate Scar Scar and Fletch Lives? (I don't know about anyone else... but, I always hated the tattoo she got for ANH... it just was so.. eh, and I would want a tattoo like that in a place I could always see it... not where she put it)
It’s on her instastories I just watched it a little bit ago so it’s still there right now if you want to watch it unless you’re blocked then you can’t see it lol
lol Not blocked.. and I went to bed right after posting.. or a bit after. But, I watched it this afternoon.. I bet she'll cover her ANH tattoo.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

It’s so dumb to get a half sleeve before elective general surgery. Dumbass.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

The last insta story she posted she was like "Guys, my life is so hard just like everyone else's. For example, my kids wouldn't smile for our dumbass pictures." LMAO yeah your life is SO hard! She literally wants people to pity her for every minor inconvenience. She's so entitled and pathetic.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

sadasfuck wrote:The last insta story she posted she was like "Guys, my life is so hard just like everyone else's. For example, my kids wouldn't smile for our dumbass pictures." LMAO yeah your life is SO hard! She literally wants people to pity her for every minor inconvenience. She's so entitled and pathetic.
Of course they're not gonna smile, not everyone can fake their life like you, Britney! Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Poor kids, parents' energy do rub off on their kids, you can tell those kids are not happy! Poor Aria is accustomed to fake smile for ads, so it's not that hard for her. ImageImageImage

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I'm wondering if the half-sleeve idea is coming from two directions - both Frank and Alyssa. My brother is a huge tattoo addict, but all his tattoos are planned and executed with great intention/meaning behind them. I don't care if people want to get frivolous or meaningless tattoos, but to get them as an image thing is so boring. Has she EVER come up with an idea that wasn't directly copied from someone else??

Also, did she put cover-up on Harlow's black eye for their fake perfect-family photos? What a weird message to send to a little girl...
Yup I noticed this too she put concealer on Harlow’s black eye for her fake happy family photo shoot ImageImage

nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

ladyju28 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:20 pm Poor kids, parents' energy do rub off on their kids, you can tell those kids are not happy! Poor Aria is accustomed to fake smile for ads, so it's not that hard for her. ImageImageImage

This makes me so sad. Nolan's eyes look so exhausted and sad. Harlow looks fed up too. Those poor kids deserve better!
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

Has she not seen how horrible the self tanner does her!? I’m so confused why she keeps doing it.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Harlow looks absolutely miserable. And not normal toddler pouting that all kids do, but actually miserable.

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

ladyju28 wrote:Poor kids, parents' energy do rub off on their kids, you can tell those kids are not happy! Poor Aria is accustomed to fake smile for ads, so it's not that hard for her. ImageImageImage

Aria and Harlow are such beautiful children!! (Despite the sad eyes). :(

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Holy shit. Nolan looks straight up depressed. Poor Harlow looks so sad, too.

Hey Brit, maybe instead of only caring about fucking appearances and looking good in pictures you could work on fixing your marriage and your family life so your kids don't have to be miserable all the time.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:Harlow looks absolutely miserable. And not normal toddler pouting that all kids do, but actually miserable.

It’s funny because you can tell she’s tryna be relatable by showing pictures of the kids like that like “see my life isn’t perfect, see I’m real”#mOmliFe

All she’s doing is showing what a sad miserable existence they all have. It’s pathetic that on her Saturday with them she’ll get dressed, drive god knows how long for staged family photos but couldn’t be bothered to take her kids out afterwards. I just wanna see the fake picture she’s gonna post of her and Frank smiling at each other pretending everything is ok. Did ya see that cringe fest post on her IG of them trying to post silly pictures? She looks absolutely pathetic going from that to the bullshit she did last week.

Then to top it all off those posts the other day of Frank pretending to bond A/H/N made my blood boil, I literally despise ppl like that. How dare she let Frank be around them acting like he likes them after he pretty much disowned them. Britney is a sick piece of shit and I hope she keeps getting dragged and exposed.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wow. So relatable.... how many people have lost their jobs or businesses due to covid but her kid not smiling at family photos is so rough???
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Love that she said "going through the motions" like everyone else... I mean, we've been extremely lucky as far as work goes during all of this but we certainly aren't "going through the motions". Between work, school, extracurriculars and trying to keep all the kids entertained, stimulated and happy were constantly finding new ways to do things, planning & trying to enjoy our time with the little ones.

But I suppose when you only wake up when you have to, put your kids on their ipads, spend hours blocking and deleting and filming your manufactured playtime for sponsor $ it WOULD feel like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”