JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

So the Scoobys all got tested for Covid today.
Ashedah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ashedah »

To be fair if she is terminal and only has a month or so left of her life, I dont think covid is going to make a huge difference, and I think anyone knowing they have so little time left would rather potentially get covid and spend time with their family, than be alone.

But then that makes Grammy's initial move to new York for treatment etc, essentially completely pointless. Especially when most of the family is across the country.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Grammie is also an adult and could tell them no to coming. I think they’re going to say their goodbyes unfortunately. If that’s not the case ... she’s a selfish ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ashedah wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 pm To be fair if she is terminal and only has a month or so left of her life, I dont think covid is going to make a huge difference, and I think anyone knowing they have so little time left would rather potentially get covid and spend time with their family, than be alone.

But then that makes Grammy's initial move to new York for treatment etc, essentially completely pointless. Especially when most of the family is across the country.
I guess the treatment didn't work? Idk,it seem like she went there as a last ditch effort to prolong her life.
I don't think Jessss has ever had to deal with the loss of a loved one.Now maybe she will get some understanding of how Chris feels?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sondraK wrote:
Ashedah wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 pm To be fair if she is terminal and only has a month or so left of her life, I dont think covid is going to make a huge difference, and I think anyone knowing they have so little time left would rather potentially get covid and spend time with their family, than be alone.

I guess the treatment didn't work? Idk,it seem like she went there as a last ditch effort to prolong her life.
I don't think Jessss has ever had to deal with the loss of a loved one.Now maybe she will get some understanding of how Chris feels?
I'm p sure Messica said it was stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I'm also p sure she's going to Memorial Sloan Kettering bc there is a location nearby. I'm not trying to be an asshole but let's be real... there is a 5 year survival rate of 1% and the average person lives for about 1 year after diagnosis. wasn't she diagnosed at Christmas time last year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:33 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
thepinkumbrella wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:56 am Idk yall, I am glad she's putting money aside for her kids. We can't prove her motivation for doing it (tax breaks) but I respect her a lot more for realizing they are earning with her. I think it would be much worse if she pocketed everything and thought nothing of their futures.
Less than a year ago though (right before a vacation) she said that she doesn't pay her kids she gives them experiences (Hawaii, Disneyland, etc). So I think a lot of her "paying" them has to do with some laws that have been talked about child workers. Which makes sense she has a lawyer.
Laws about child workers don't apply to YouTube. It's a huge loophole in child work laws.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I know the laws now do not apply but there was talk about it. As I said in another post this also could have to do with Lilia whom will be considered a child actor in Kyler Fishers movie, she will need a tax form on file.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I really hope she can be respectful of Grammie and the rest of the family when they go there. Especially during a time when they might be going to see her one last time, some might not want to be on camera but I think the entire family is scared to tell her that. Even if she films for her memories there are just some things to keep private and not make money off of. But this is Jess.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I personally don’t mind if she films it.
If it was the last time I was seeing my grandma, I’d have cameras everywhere.

BUT if she uses that content (and we know she will). That’s where I draw the line. Making memories is one thing. Making money off your dying grandmother is a whole other thing.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Janell posted this. Will this stop Jess and her brood from leaving the state? I don't see her following these rules at all. She will throw her toddler tantrum and still have everyone overImage

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

webby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 pm
sondraK wrote:

I'm p sure Messica said it was stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I'm also p sure she's going to Memorial Sloan Kettering bc there is a location nearby. I'm not trying to be an asshole but let's be real... there is a 5 year survival rate of 1% and the average person lives for about 1 year after diagnosis. wasn't she diagnosed at Christmas time last year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think so.So,yes,prob. the last time they'll get to see her.I get it,I just hope no one gets sick n Jessssss doesn't exploit it.Like GL w that huh
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

missparzival wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:11 am Janell posted this. Will this stop Jess and her brood from leaving the state? I don't see her following these rules at all. She will throw her toddler tantrum and still have everyone overImage

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
As long as they let her get on the airplane,she'll go
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

The sad thing is, if/when Grammie dies, Jesss is going to exploit it and create absurd titles regarding death and loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AttackAttack95 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 am Apologies if this has been mentioned before and is slightly off topic but Jess is getting more and more exsposed. Two more people have made videos where she is mentioned 😂. One of them is the same guy who was mentioned not too long ago on this page (dad challenge podcast) I dk how to attach his video sorry. And the other one called her out for when she made the instastories of paying her kids. (His yt channel is Apoc) 😭😂
Apoc would have probably not said anything had Jess not commented about it.
Theyneedananny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theyneedananny »

AttackAttack95 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 am Apologies if this has been mentioned before and is slightly off topic but Jess is getting more and more exsposed. Two more people have made videos where she is mentioned 😂. One of them is the same guy who was mentioned not too long ago on this page (dad challenge podcast) I dk how to attach his video sorry. And the other one called her out for when she made the instastories of paying her kids. (His yt channel is Apoc) 😭😂
There’s also a guy on tik tok that talks about family bloggers and is going to do a story on her
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

to me its funny because Apoc has been defending her up until her bs story about paying her kids. But honestly I think it's going that way for most people. Jessssssica has been becoming more and more unbearable as she has become more and more money hungry.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Looks like our home girl karma might finally show up for Jessica..
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She cares more about the lizard than her kids (nutrition, actually watching it when she takes it on walks, leaving it behind to go on vacation).

Are T & C there already? When are they leaving for NY? They decorated the tree, does she not do that with them? You know mom of 7
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Just watched addys bday vlog. I noticed jesssss didn't show most of the people at the party. I'm assuming she broke the restriction number on how many people are allowed to attend, cause she didn't really show any point if the party other than her Chris Hannah Rosalyn and dane...what a smart move on her part

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Hayls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hayls »

Is it just me or in addies birthday vlog did she just seem super unexcited about the whole thing or just me? LOL that kid acts nothing like a normal 4 year old
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Hayls wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 am Is it just me or in addies birthday vlog did she just seem super unexcited about the whole thing or just me? LOL that kid acts nothing like a normal 4 year old
I didn't watch but I think Addie will have Chris's personality, although she's doing dance and loves lipstick now I see her being into sports Jess doesn't like and giving her attitude.

Return to “JesssFam”