Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Tman23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by Tman23 »

I made up a fake IG and wrote Tara a one time DM asking her about one of her necklaces and snuck in an 'I hope everything will go well with her baby' note (after she posted that crying vlog). Let's just say it was more of a social experiment to see for myself what kind of a person she is and she NEVER responded. Has anyone tried to message her to see if she responds? Unless she knows I talk trash about her on here lol I thought it was pretty bad that she didn't respond. Such a wolf in Chinese sheep's clothes. Swipppeee upppppp
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by Tman23 »

That last story on her IG at the stadium where they respond to how they got this "date night" seemed a little off. Tara looked like she wants to explode a.k.a. playing with her tongue on her tooth as if she had food stuck and Adam looking like he was trapped and needed and SOS. it reminded me of that blooper footage at the end of her one vlog when she was starring at the camera and drinking that gatorade or whatever it was. Like she wants to bitch us out yet she remembers she needs us $$$$$$$$
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Tman23 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 pm That last story on her IG at the stadium where they respond to how they got this "date night" seemed a little off. Tara looked like she wants to explode a.k.a. playing with her tongue on her tooth as if she had food stuck and Adam looking like he was trapped and needed and SOS. it reminded me of that blooper footage at the end of her one vlog when she was starring at the camera and drinking that gatorade or whatever it was. Like she wants to bitch us out yet she remembers she needs us $$$$$$$$
She was probably mad she couldn't drink.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Tman23 wrote:I made up a fake IG and wrote Tara a one time DM asking her about one of her necklaces and snuck in an 'I hope everything will go well with her baby' note (after she posted that crying vlog). Let's just say it was more of a social experiment to see for myself what kind of a person she is and she NEVER responded. Has anyone tried to message her to see if she responds? Unless she knows I talk trash about her on here lol I thought it was pretty bad that she didn't respond. Such a wolf in Chinese sheep's clothes. Swipppeee upppppp
She has responded to me a few times...

Adam also responded pretty nicely/maturely when I called him out for something he posted not being appropriate. I was shocked.

The only person I’ve ever messaged that has never responded to me is Aaryn actually lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The reason she probably never replied to asking about a necklace is that she didn't have a link that would get her $.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Tman23 wrote:I made up a fake IG and wrote Tara a one time DM asking her about one of her necklaces and snuck in an 'I hope everything will go well with her baby' note (after she posted that crying vlog). Let's just say it was more of a social experiment to see for myself what kind of a person she is and she NEVER responded. Has anyone tried to message her to see if she responds? Unless she knows I talk trash about her on here lol I thought it was pretty bad that she didn't respond. Such a wolf in Chinese sheep's clothes. Swipppeee upppppp
I have messaged her several times for various things and questions and shes not ever once responded to me.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

penny17 wrote:
I have messaged her several times for various things and questions and shes not ever once responded to me.

These bigger mom influencers probably get hundreds upon thousands of messages a day, it’d be impossible for them to even begin to make a dent in reading them, and I’d never expect mine to be responded to (I’ve never responded to Tara because she is boring AF but I have responded to Aaryn).

I have a hard time responding to the 5 people who text me regularly. Imagine trying to keep up with thousands of messages.

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Tara has responded to me a few times (me messaging benign complimentary stuff from my actual account) and Adam and I had a pretty long string of DMs around when Tara had her TEARahhh. He was pretty mature yet obviously triggered bc I was calling them TF out.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

I am shocked she's not all over instagram like she usually is when she does something outside the norm.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

penny17 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

I don't feel so alone anymore now :) thanks
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Anyone else notice a theme about all of almost every sweater on Typically Overpriced?? They are all boxy even the arms are wide and boxy. She says how flattering EVERYTHING is. The last time I checked I don’t remember seeing anything about boxy cut clothing being flattering. Maybe if your built like an Amazonian man. Oh and the sweater with the table cloth tassels is definitely "it!" NOT! I wonder how well those tassels will hold up?

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

vandelynn wrote:Anyone else notice a theme about all of almost every sweater on Typically Overpriced?? They are all boxy even the arms are wide and boxy. She says how flattering EVERYTHING is. The last time I checked I don’t remember seeing anything about boxy cut clothing being flattering. Maybe if your built like an Amazonian man. Oh and the sweater with the table cloth tassels is definitely "it!" NOT! I wonder how well those tassels will hold up?

Even if it was flattering, who in the hell needs more shit that isn't machine washable?? ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

So what exactly does Tara do all day? What does she do for her business or family? I'm not exactly a fan of Casey Holmes, I think she is the definition of gluttony but to compare the two, Casey has done and spent a lot more time building up her boutique and actually doing the work. Casey spends time in her warehouse working side by side with her employees and when she can't be there she is working remote. I can tell Tara is the type to think packaging orders is for minimum wage employees. Her husband and employee are going to eventually fucking hate her if they already don't. I don't watch much of Taras content but has she spent a full day at her warehouse working?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kat8392 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:21 am So what exactly does Tara do all day? What does she do for her business or family? I'm not exactly a fan of Casey Holmes, I think she is the definition of gluttony but to compare the two, Casey has done and spent a lot more time building up her boutique and actually doing the work. Casey spends time in her warehouse working side by side with her employees and when she can't be there she is working remote. I can tell Tara is the type to think packaging orders is for minimum wage employees. Her husband and employee are going to eventually fucking hate her if they already don't. I don't watch much of Taras content but has she spent a full day at her warehouse working?
She will now that you mentioned it. Lol! Even when it was in the garage she didn't help. The only thing she does is take the mirror pics, put them on her instagram. She's the "face" of TB but that's it.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Barf. Why is she all up in Trashi B's ass? :/
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

begenos1 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:32 pm Barf. Why is she all up in Trashi B's ass? :/
Exposure. Remember they had a falling out or something then both started doing the oils and now she's best friends with her again.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:26 pm
begenos1 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:32 pm Barf. Why is she all up in Trashi B's ass? :/
Exposure. Remember they had a falling out or something then both started doing the oils and now she's best friends with her again.
I kinda have a theory that when it looked like her and Brianna looked like they were gonna be friends again that Tara probably wanted Brianna to join under her young living and bri was like nah I’m good and that mad Tara mad so now her and Tiffani are bffs now
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

https://imgur.com/a/SG6BkEk

Nobody tell Tara about this lol
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Mspenny wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:36 pm https://imgur.com/a/SG6BkEk

Nobody tell Tara about this lol
lmao omg
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

This girl needs a makeover, bad. Her post on Friday in that stupid cunTfetti sweater - When your nostrils are white and the rest of your nose is red I think it’s time to learn how to properly do your makeup. Her hair is so yellow and heavy like horse hair. No volume on top just flat and greasy against her head. Gross.

Return to “Tara Henderson”