BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Wylee »

Those pictures would be so much cuter with the black eye showing. It shows her individuality, her real appearance. The fact that they are hiding it makes me not believe the cause of it. That should be a photo they pull out in 20 years and laugh and remember.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
staceybrax wrote:Harlow looks absolutely miserable. And not normal toddler pouting that all kids do, but actually miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s funny because you can tell she’s tryna be relatable by showing pictures of the kids like that like “see my life isn’t perfect, see I’m real”#mOmliFe

All she’s doing is showing what a sad miserable existence they all have. It’s pathetic that on her Saturday with them she’ll get dressed, drive god knows how long for staged family photos but couldn’t be bothered to take her kids out afterwards. I just wanna see the fake picture she’s gonna post of her and Frank smiling at each other pretending everything is ok. Did ya see that cringe fest post on her IG of them trying to post silly pictures? She looks absolutely pathetic going from that to the bullshit she did last week.

Then to top it all off those posts the other day of Frank pretending to bond A/H/N made my blood boil, I literally despise ppl like that. How dare she let Frank be around them acting like he likes them after he pretty much disowned them. Britney is a sick piece of shit and I hope she keeps getting dragged and exposed.
That's so sad. She's starting to remind me of hayley from Hayley and family (or whatever her channel is called). I am a single mom and my son doesn't have a dad so when I do finally decide to be in a relationship if that man isn't abso-freakin-lutely crazy about my kid (even when we are fighting) there's no way it would work out. My son deserves the best dad/stepdad/father figure and so do Brittany and Haley's kids. It is heartbreaking that their parents aren't teaching them that they are worth more.

I was just thinking.... does anyone think maybe britney told frank to take down the pictures of HER kids and told him to change fatherof5 to fatherof2? (I'm not even sure it said fatherof5 before Image) but I could totally see bitchney being that petty.....I could also see frank being that petty too lol so that's just a thought.

I hate that brit and frenk almost treat "Eans kids" like outcasts. They don't seem as happy when her kids are home with them. Their children are the golden children and Eans are black sheep. I hate to judge children but TBH I think Harlow was a lot cuter than Scarlett or Fletcher Image

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Breathtaking_views
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Breathtaking_views »

I wonder who Leila's post was about today - the one implying that someone slept with someone's husband. I wonder if this is what she was referring to when she talked about everyone going silent after Jessica's party.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Wylee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:49 am Those pictures would be so much cuter with the black eye showing. It shows her individuality, her real appearance. The fact that they are hiding it makes me not believe the cause of it. That should be a photo they pull out in 20 years and laugh and remember.
Harlow isn't allowed to be anything other than what Britney says she is. She'll always be the "wild child," she'll blame Harlow's "personality" when she starts having trouble in school, acting out, having horrible psychological issues (like, can you imagine having a mother who knowingly gave birth to YOU knowing you could have been born with Nolan's condition were you a boy?? That your mother didn't care if YOU could pass on the gene... That would fuck me up), etc. While she's young, though, she'll be the pretty doll Britney parades around... She'll have her hair perfect, her clothing perfect, her black eye covered up. Harlow will rebel, for certain, and Britney will blame HARLOW.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I don’t understand how Harlow got the black eye, wasn’t Brit’s story she was swinging/pulling up on the countertop, her hand slipped and that’s how it happened?

In that case wouldn’t Harlow fall straight to her butt on the floor? Her hand slipping wouldn’t make her face go up into the countertop? Causing just bruising under her eye and not a mark on the bridge of her nose? Am I not understanding right?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

LionCalledLeo wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:58 pm I don’t understand how Harlow got the black eye, wasn’t Brit’s story she was swinging/pulling up on the countertop, her hand slipped and that’s how it happened?

In that case wouldn’t Harlow fall straight to her butt on the floor? Her hand slipping wouldn’t make her face go up into the countertop? Causing just bruising under her eye and not a mark on the bridge of her nose? Am I not understanding right?

Unless her body when forward as she fell. Her face could have hit the corner on the way down.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Breathtaking_views wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:23 pm I wonder who Leila's post was about today - the one implying that someone slept with someone's husband. I wonder if this is what she was referring to when she talked about everyone going silent after Jessica's party.
Isn't Jess the one obsessed with Ariel? I don't like Jess but I still think Leila is doing all this for attention.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I feel like I've never seen Scarlett happy. I've never seen her with a genuine smile on her face. I know that poor thing is probably feeling pushed aside. Heck, I cant remember the last time I saw Scarlett on her instastories. And its not like with Aria and Nolan and Harlow where they are a little bit older and usually off doing their own things in their room. Scarlett isn't even 2 yet so its not like she "doesn't want to be on camera some days" like she used to say about Aria.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

She is officially wife to Frank again on Facebook 🤣 I can’t imagine deleting and readding my husband to social media lmfao such a juvenile thing to do
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Wow, those pictures of Harlow and Nolan are hard to look at. I have a 3yr old and she can be grumpy, she has rbf down to a fine art, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt when I see sad or grumpy photos ... But their eyes look sad.

And it would make sense, Harlow was cute and fun, a practice baby for Frank, but then he had his own so no longer needed her. Her mother I dont think has ever sat down and played with her, unless for an ad.
And Nolan is hidden, she doesnt want him seen incase people start asking questions.

Why did she have kids? I have 5. I get it is a juggling act.. but wtf.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Lolitalene wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 pm Wow, those pictures of Harlow and Nolan are hard to look at. I have a 3yr old and she can be grumpy, she has rbf down to a fine art, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt when I see sad or grumpy photos ... But their eyes look sad.

And it would make sense, Harlow was cute and fun, a practice baby for Frank, but then he had his own so no longer needed her. Her mother I dont think has ever sat down and played with her, unless for an ad.
And Nolan is hidden, she doesnt want him seen incase people start asking questions.

Sad but true. Having two stay at home parents, they could have one on one time EVERY single day with one of the kids. It's crazy they never do that, wouldn't it be easier too to only have one child for a moment? Or... Will Frank not agree to watch Ean's kids by himself? One can only imagine how much those kids long for their mother's attention and presence. It really would't be that hard to take one kid for a walk, to a park, bicycling etc maybe for an hour.
Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

Is Scarlett STILL not saying anything???

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Blomst wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 pm Is Scarlett STILL not saying anything???

That's such a good point!! I don't even recall hearing her babble or anything, even...
S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

LionCalledLeo wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:58 pm I don’t understand how Harlow got the black eye, wasn’t Brit’s story she was swinging/pulling up on the countertop, her hand slipped and that’s how it happened?

I thought I was the only one who thought it didn't make sense.

Also, does Scarlett ever smile?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I feel like fletch smiles more than her. It’s really weird. She’s never shows emotions and never seems to talk. I’m sure the only time she gets one on one attention is at mama morrows. Unless it’s an ad Britney is not going to interact with her kids.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Commonlove wrote:
Lolitalene wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 pm Wow, those pictures of Harlow and Nolan are hard to look at. I have a 3yr old and she can be grumpy, she has rbf down to a fine art, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt when I see sad or grumpy photos ... But their eyes look sad.

Sad but true. Having two stay at home parents, they could have one on one time EVERY single day with one of the kids. It's crazy they never do that, wouldn't it be easier too to only have one child for a moment? Or... Will Frank not agree to watch Ean's kids by himself? One can only imagine how much those kids long for their mother's attention and presence. It really would't be that hard to take one kid for a walk, to a park, bicycling etc maybe for an hour.
I been lost all respect for Britney but after the whole #fatherof2 bio Frank posted, I really hope she gets what’s coming to her in life. She wants to make excuses to explain away the unfollowing, unfriending, the donation money, Aria being in therapy, Harlow’s constant bruises, drinking dairy while breastfeeding Scarlett, etc fine but she CANNOT explain what Frank did.

The fact that’s she’s so proudly taking “family”pictures, posting selfie’s acting happy, posting videos of Frank around her kids when she knows damn well what he did on his IG bio...like I have no words. She seriously is bottom of the barrel dumpster fire trash and I do not and will not ever feel bad for anything that happens to her. Frank’s there now but sooner or later he will leave and she’s is going to be sooo fucked in every aspect of her life and she will Image deserve it.
Kttt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kttt »

IM SORRY BUT..
Fighting with your spouse to the point where your deleting #husband #wife, deleting photos of each other and your spouse publicly annouces hes a father of 2.. and less the 4 weeks later your posting family photos, did frank ask A,N,H to go sit down so he could just his family in the shoot?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

If I'm totally honest, I used to feel like Frank was pretty innocuous in the beginning. I thought he was a simple rube trapped by a desperate woman, but who ended up enjoying the spotlight... The way he behaved during this "totally normal, everyone goes through these sorts of fights" situation has changed my mind COMPLETELY about this hotdog-on-a-stick. He really showed his true colors. I will never forgive him for the "father of 2" thing. How Britney justifies that to herself is astonishing. He's a pube-bearded, tattooed-hair moron who fucked up their brand new house with his Home Depot bought lumber, lack of primer, and stupidity. He's not just stupid, he's a total asshole. I forced my husband to watch their upstairs "makeover," and he was wondering if they looked at code when creating that room, because it looked like it was done awfully shoddily to him.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

ladyju28 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:20 pm Poor kids, parents' energy do rub off on their kids, you can tell those kids are not happy! Poor Aria is accustomed to fake smile for ads, so it's not that hard for her. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
This breaks my heart to see. I agree with what you said, Aria knows how to fake a smile, but Nolan's, Harlow's, and even Scarlett's faces speak volumes about how they really feel and what's going on. Harlow and Nolan have such sad eyes- and they look so much alike it's even more noticeable. I really hope Britney's kids get out of that toxic environment, it shows in their faces. My heart breaks for them.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

She is doing a HUGE disservice to Nolan. We already know she neglects his physical needs. But her Instagram story showing his spelling is sad. My son is the same age as Nolan and he won the class spelling bee with the word Thanksgiving. Poor Nolan can’t spell Food. She has zero excuses not to spend dedicated one on one time to help provide guidance for Nolan. She’s at home every day of the year. She’s pathetic. They all deserve much more from their mother. This makes me so mad..as parents we want the best for our children and I don’t see that in her. I understand that he may have some setbacks in learning but I feel he could be further along if she fostered his mind more.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”