BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

greenfly125
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Cookiek940 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:03 am She is doing a HUGE disservice to Nolan. We already know she neglects his physical needs. But her Instagram story showing his spelling is sad. My son is the same age as Nolan and he won the class spelling bee with the word Thanksgiving. Poor Nolan can’t spell Food. She has zero excuses not to spend dedicated one on one time to help provide guidance for Nolan. She’s at home every day of the year. She’s pathetic. They all deserve much more from their mother. This makes me so mad..as parents we want the best for our children and I don’t see that in her. I understand that he may have some setbacks in learning but I feel he could be further along if she fostered his mind more.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was coming here to say this. It’s really sad. Didn’t she hold him back from starting school for quite a few years? I was never sure of the reasons.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

This probably sounds stupid, but does anyone find it odd she has a child lock on the pantry door?
Maybe it’s my history of anorexia but that just doesn’t sit right with me. My child should be able to go get snacks on her own, without having to ask me to open the door. Whenever my kid has gotten into things she shouldn’t, I talk to her and explain and watch her around that general area until she gets the point. Just seems so weird to me.
Locks on outside doors, cabinets with cleaning supplies, and laundry room I get - but a pantry?
cbpepper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cbpepper »

I wonder if she realizes that on Nolan’s turkey “Dad” doesn’t mean Frank, he means Ean. I’m surprised she shared it because it’s talking about Ean. She loves to act like he never existed in her life

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I know every kid is different but yikes Nolan should be writing way better than that at his age. I get making a few letter mistakes but the words that he misspelled don’t even sound like the actual word. I can’t even imagine being a SAHM and having my child be that behind.

Poor kid is clearly super behind not only because of him having DMD but his bitch mother is too busy blocking her husband on instagram. Then instead of at least getting him a good tutor or physical therapist, what does she do...she sends him to school!! The child with the most compromised immune system during a pandemic because Alyssa couldn’t teach him (not her job btw) and she obviously doesn’t wanna shell out the money for it.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

That little boy deserves more than this. All the children do. Do you think Britney will pawn Nolan off on Ean when he started declining? I am so scared that she'll do that. While I'm sure it would be better if Ean were the sole carer of Nolan, he wouldn't understand why his mother ditched him. I'm terrified for this little boy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

averys5 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:24 am This probably sounds stupid, but does anyone find it odd she has a child lock on the pantry door?
Maybe it’s my history of anorexia but that just doesn’t sit right with me. My child should be able to go get snacks on her own, without having to ask me to open the door. Whenever my kid has gotten into things she shouldn’t, I talk to her and explain and watch her around that general area until she gets the point. Just seems so weird to me.
Locks on outside doors, cabinets with cleaning supplies, and laundry room I get - but a pantry?
I suspect its because she is upstairs alot while kids are downstairs. For example in the morning... if she's asleep and Nolan or Harlow went downstairs they could tear into God knows what. Her hair and makeup are also done every day so there has to be times shes upstairs while kids are potentially unattended downstairs. I get nobody can monitor 5 kids 24/7 but I dont think B is super hands on.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:32 am
averys5 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:24 am This probably sounds stupid, but does anyone find it odd she has a child lock on the pantry door?
I suspect its because she is upstairs alot while kids are downstairs. For example in the morning... if she's asleep and Nolan or Harlow went downstairs they could tear into God knows what. Her hair and makeup are also done every day so there has to be times shes upstairs while kids are potentially unattended downstairs. I get nobody can monitor 5 kids 24/7 but I dont think B is super hands on.
Not to mention all the peanuts/peanut butter items she has to keep away from Scarlett but keeps buying anyway.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:31 am I know every kid is different but yikes Nolan should be writing way better than that at his age. I get making a few letter mistakes but the words that he misspelled don’t even sound like the actual word. I can’t even imagine being a SAHM and having my child be that behind.

Poor kid is clearly super behind not only because of him having DMD but his bitch mother is too busy blocking her husband on instagram. Then instead of at least getting him a good tutor or physical therapist, what does she do...she sends him to school!! The child with the most compromised immune system during a pandemic because Alyssa couldn’t teach him (not her job btw) and she obviously doesn’t wanna shell out the money for it.

I find Britney to be a huge joke but let’s remember all kids develop differently. Nolan has only been in person school for two weeks, I don’t think given that and his learning delay that this project is so bad. Remember his writing hand is missing a finger. He probably gets extensive OT and PT (god I hope so) to help with fine and gross motor skills. I don’t think it’s fair to pick apart a child’s work or compare that work to neurotypical kids work. This poor boy has a lot to overcome and it increasingly looks like he’s not getting what he needs.

The good news here is that he has an IEP so hopefully he’ll be getting services through the school as well.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Nolan is missing a finger on his left hand and from what I've seen, he primarily uses his right hand (especially with the iPad!) it's extremely pathetic to see what he made in school... you know he had a meltdown and took forever doing it too WITH the teacher standing beside him telling him what letters to write. I have never seen anything like that coming from a 6 YEAR OLD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

webby wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:36 pm Nolan is missing a finger on his left hand and from what I've seen, he primarily uses his right hand (especially with the iPad!) it's extremely pathetic to see what he made in school... you know he had a meltdown and took forever doing it too WITH the teacher standing beside him telling him what letters to write. I have never seen anything like that coming from a 6 YEAR OLD

Dude. Some kids don’t even learn to write until they are 5. Nolan has a learning disability among physical disabilities so coming from a teacher, this is HIS normal whether you have seen anything like it or not. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And how the heck would you know if he had a meltdown or not???
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

Crystal212 wrote:I burst out laughing when she mentioned how she was accused of being jealous of Jess and Britney....it astounds me that there are people who believe that anyone would be jealous of two women with no education or career basically being financially supported by their kids and will be screwed when their kids are adults, one has a baby daddy she constantly portrays as deadbeat and doesn't trust her husband while the other is a carrier of a fatal genetic condition, clearly has a toxic marriage and will have huge medical bills in the future and will watch her son and possibly also her youngest son suffer and die young. The minions of Jess and especially Britney believe they are anything to be jealous of must have incredibly pathetic lives. Otherwise, it makes no sense why their standards are so low. I wouldn't want to trade places with Jess and Britney for any amount of money because their lives suck. They literally have nothing going for them other than their bank account and Britney is likely going to be estranged from her kids when they are older.

If Kyra has any functioning brain cells, she will remove herself from the drama and let her "friend" fight her own battles because it sounded like Leila was subtly threatening to expose her messages about Oscar if she doesn't shut her mouth.
Haven’t been able to be on the forum much but I don’t follow the okbaby forum much anymore, what messages about Oscar?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lalalilylove wrote:
webby wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:36 pm Nolan is missing a finger on his left hand and from what I've seen, he primarily uses his right hand (especially with the iPad!) it's extremely pathetic to see what he made in school... you know he had a meltdown and took forever doing it too WITH the teacher standing beside him telling him what letters to write. I have never seen anything like that coming from a 6 YEAR OLD

Dude. Some kids don’t even learn to write until they are 5. Nolan has a learning disability among physical disabilities so coming from a teacher, this is HIS normal whether you have seen anything like it or not. Image And how the heck would you know if he had a meltdown or not???
dude. it shows how little Britney did with him to prep him for school over the last 3 years. Britney coddled the fuck out of him and still does, she lets him have his way every time so she doesn't hear the whining. it's only HIS normal because Britney made it his normal by not doing a thing about it... it's not normal to have a shit parent like Britney.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Is it just me or did Frank delete a whole bunch of pics? I know he archived ones a while back but I thought he added them again... looks mostly like S&F

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

131618 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:48 pm Is it just me or did Frank delete a whole bunch of pics? I know he archived ones a while back but I thought he added them again... looks mostly like S&F

Social Blade shows he's had 388 posts for a while now, which is what it shows on his IG right now. I could be reading this wrong because I'm an idiot, though! Haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

gmaesemail wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:21 pm
Crystal212 wrote:I burst out laughing when she mentioned how she was accused of being jealous of Jess and Britney....it astounds me that there are people who believe that anyone would be jealous of two women with no education or career basically being financially supported by their kids and will be screwed when their kids are adults, one has a baby daddy she constantly portrays as deadbeat and doesn't trust her husband while the other is a carrier of a fatal genetic condition, clearly has a toxic marriage and will have huge medical bills in the future and will watch her son and possibly also her youngest son suffer and die young. The minions of Jess and especially Britney believe they are anything to be jealous of must have incredibly pathetic lives. Otherwise, it makes no sense why their standards are so low. I wouldn't want to trade places with Jess and Britney for any amount of money because their lives suck. They literally have nothing going for them other than their bank account and Britney is likely going to be estranged from her kids when they are older.

If Kyra has any functioning brain cells, she will remove herself from the drama and let her "friend" fight her own battles because it sounded like Leila was subtly threatening to expose her messages about Oscar if she doesn't shut her mouth.
Haven’t been able to be on the forum much but I don’t follow the okbaby forum much anymore, what messages about Oscar?

Back when they were "friends", Kyra sent messages to Leila, talking about Oscar (Leila mentions it the My Apology video when addressing Kyra). Leila didn't say what Kyra said.
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

webby wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote:

Dude. Some kids don’t even learn to write until they are 5. Nolan has a learning disability among physical disabilities so coming from a teacher, this is HIS normal whether you have seen anything like it or not. Image And how the heck would you know if he had a meltdown or not???
dude. it shows how little Britney did with him to prep him for school over the last 3 years. Britney coddled the fuck out of him and still does, she lets him have his way every time so she doesn't hear the whining. it's only HIS normal because Britney made it his normal by not doing a thing about it... it's not normal to have a shit parent like Britney.

His handwriting is not even that bad lol. It’s very comparable to a kínder/first grader. Not to mention he is special needs... just an FYI if you haven’t been around children who have a physical/learning disability, their work will ALWAYS LOOK different. Therapy helps yes, but it will never look like a child who doesn’t have a special need.
Honestly it’s getting really annoying to see the same messages about Nolan and school. He’s different, and it’s unfair for people to keep comparing him to children without learning and physical disabilities.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

milu wrote:
webby wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote: Dude. Some kids don’t even learn to write until they are 5. Nolan has a learning disability among physical disabilities so coming from a teacher, this is HIS normal whether you have seen anything like it or not. Image And how the heck would you know if he had a meltdown or not???

His handwriting is not even that bad lol. It’s very comparable to a kínder/first grader. Not to mention he is special needs... just an FYI if you haven’t been around children who have a physical/learning disability, their work will ALWAYS LOOK different. Therapy helps yes, but it will never look like a child who doesn’t have a special need.
Honestly it’s getting really annoying to see the same messages about Nolan and school. He’s different, and it’s unfair for people to keep comparing him to children without learning and physical disabilities.

I have to jump in here....

Yes, Nolan is an older Kindergartener....but it is still his first year in Kindergarten and it's only November! You can clearly tell his teacher helped him with sounding out his words. His writing looks completely average to a new Kindergartener in November. Also, please remember that Nolan has articulation needs in terms of his speech (which I hope he is receiving services for in school) so his writing will reflect that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

js2013 wrote:
milu wrote:
webby wrote: dude. it shows how little Britney did with him to prep him for school over the last 3 years. Britney coddled the fuck out of him and still does, she lets him have his way every time so she doesn't hear the whining. it's only HIS normal because Britney made it his normal by not doing a thing about it... it's not normal to have a shit parent like Britney.

I have to jump in here....

Yes, Nolan is an older Kindergartener....but it is still his first year in Kindergarten and it's only November! You can clearly tell his teacher helped him with sounding out his words. His writing looks completely average to a new Kindergartener in November. Also, please remember that Nolan has articulation needs in terms of his speech (which I hope he is receiving services for in school) so his writing will reflect that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
AND let's not forget his mother does not practice or encourage him to work on writing

*cue IG story of him tracing lol

mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Does it really matter how well Nolan does in school ?
As long as he’s happy , he’s engaged and getting access to therapies and services he needs that’s just fine!

He will forever be pulled out of class for this therapy or that! OT PT ST counselling, he may never “catch up “ to his peers ... because he’s not a typical child, he has atypical needs, he always will!
If you’ve never worked in a school or been a parent to an atypical child it might not make sense .
But for some kids... kids like Nolan. It is okay for the PT to take him and “play” rather then sit in his desk struggling to add/write/read. It is ok if his spelling test doesn’t get finished because he’s gone to visit the support worker. this child NEEDS these services and all of that comes before academics for him.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

webby wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:52 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:

Britney Has always been a shit mom but Nolan was born an innately high needs baby - we all knew it from the beginning. Innate personality traits can’t be changed. And part of the reason he may be more challenging In certain ways probably has a lot to do with his disability. So please stop talking shit about him having meltdowns and not perfect handwriting and spelling at 6 years old (you don’t even know that he threw a tantrum or that his teacher helped him sound out the words - if the words don’t even sound like the words he was trying to spell, odds are good his teacher wasn’t helping him). Holding him up to the same standards as a neurotypical child is unfair to him.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”