Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 am So she had a full on birthday party including out of town guests during a pandemic that’s currently the worst it’s ever been? Wow. Once again, part of the problem. It’s people like her that are the reason this is never going to end.
Cases might be rising, but the deaths rates are not. This virus isn't going to go away. It has literally been circumnavigating the globe for over a year now. It has impacted every country. Experts will tell you once it has done this, there is no stopping it, so we need to stop trying to do that. Additionally here are some facts that you need to remember. 1) Here in the US the majority of age groups have an over 99% survival rate. 2) More people die from heart disease each year that have died in the last year from covid, but do we get up in arms over that? Do we demand changes to our food and diet? Do we demand that medicine look at food first instead of just pumping everyone full of drugs? No? Then to have that outlook on covid is being a hypocrite. 3) Portugal just banned PCR tests from being used as a cause of forcing someone into quarantine because they are not accurate. 4) The inventor of the PCR test said it should never be used for diagnosing a viral infection, but rather as a research tool. 5) a HUGE study just came out of Wuhan where they looked at the millions of people living there and found out that asymptomatic people do not spread the virus. There is a 0.0013% chance of that happening. They followed all the people asymptomatic carriers came into contact with and found not one single case. 6) A new large study in Denmark proved that masks do nothing to stop the spread of the virus. 7) People keep claiming this is a novel virus and we don't know anything about it, but it is 80% identical to the SARS virus from 2003 and we have plenty of data on that to refer back too.

Fear is a powerful thing. Get people to live in fear and you can control their every move. Encourage people to think freely and you will never be able to control them. Why do you think they keep pushing the fear?
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

WatchinTheWreck wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 am So she had a full on birthday party including out of town guests during a pandemic that’s currently the worst it’s ever been? Wow. Once again, part of the problem. It’s people like her that are the reason this is never going to end.
Cases might be rising, but the deaths rates are not. This virus isn't going to go away. It has literally been circumnavigating the globe for over a year now. It has impacted every country. Experts will tell you once it has done this, there is no stopping it, so we need to stop trying to do that. Additionally here are some facts that you need to remember. 1) Here in the US the majority of age groups have an over 99% survival rate. 2) More people die from heart disease each year that have died in the last year from covid, but do we get up in arms over that? Do we demand changes to our food and diet? Do we demand that medicine look at food first instead of just pumping everyone full of drugs? No? Then to have that outlook on covid is being a hypocrite. 3) Portugal just banned PCR tests from being used as a cause of forcing someone into quarantine because they are not accurate. 4) The inventor of the PCR test said it should never be used for diagnosing a viral infection, but rather as a research tool. 5) a HUGE study just came out of Wuhan where they looked at the millions of people living there and found out that asymptomatic people do not spread the virus. There is a 0.0013% chance of that happening. They followed all the people asymptomatic carriers came into contact with and found not one single case. 6) A new large study in Denmark proved that masks do nothing to stop the spread of the virus. 7) People keep claiming this is a novel virus and we don't know anything about it, but it is 80% identical to the SARS virus from 2003 and we have plenty of data on that to refer back too.

Fear is a powerful thing. Get people to live in fear and you can control their every move. Encourage people to think freely and you will never be able to control them. Why do you think they keep pushing the fear?
Lmao deaths are absolutely rising, are you kidding me? Now here’s some actual facts that *you* need to remember: There’s 1300 deaths a day in the US now, with 100,000 more deaths projected by Inauguration Day. Do you have citations to back up your “facts”, because 99% survival rate is false. Fox News started that misinformation and people are just running with it. They got that figure from the *hypothetical* data that was used and cherry picked it to death. Have you had Covid? It’s terrible and the long term affects aren’t something to be brushed off. The heart disease argument is moot as that is apples to oranges. Covid is contagious, heart disease is not. The Denmark study has been widely debunked. Your armchair epidemiology and tired ignorant talking points are amusing, at best.

Also, it’s not living in fear, it’s not wanting to risk more people dying. People need to stop denying the danger of this virus, this cavalier attitude (which started with this administration) is exactly what got us into this mess. Anyone who denies it or tries to make light of it is also part of the problem. Your misinformation is even more dangerous.

Next.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:40 am

Lmao deaths are absolutely rising, are you kidding me? Now here’s some actual facts that *you* need to remember: There’s 1300 deaths a day in the US now, with 100,000 more deaths projected by Inauguration Day. Do you have citations to back up your “facts”, because 99% survival rate is false. Fox News started that misinformation and people are just running with it. They got that figure from the *hypothetical* data that was used and cherry picked it to death. Have you had Covid? It’s terrible and the long term affects aren’t something to be brushed off. The heart disease argument is moot as that is apples to oranges. Covid is contagious, heart disease is not. The Denmark study has been widely debunked. Your armchair epidemiology and tired ignorant talking points are amusing, at best.

Also, it’s not living in fear, it’s not wanting to risk more people dying. People need to stop denying the danger of this virus, this cavalier attitude (which started with this administration) is exactly what got us into this mess. Anyone who denies it or tries to make light of it is also part of the problem. Your misinformation is even more dangerous.

Next.
Spot on. My brother in law had COVID. He spent 8 weeks in the hospital and lost his leg due to a blood clot caused by the virus. He's been home over a month and can't get rid of the pneumonia even though he's COVID free. So he's home and broke from the hospital bills, missing a leg and has a lung infection he cannot kick. But hey he survived! No need to be in fear of this virus. GTFO with that 99% survival crap, you might survive but what do you have left?
Ughwhyamihere

Unread post by Ughwhyamihere »

Long post: It happened. I’m finally nauseated by her. I have kept up with Aaryn for years cause I thought she was funny, relatable, and just a chill person. Loved her and nick’s relationship, kept up with ranch updates, nicks business, all of that. I also read on here off and on just because I like to see different perspectives on things when it comes to creators because they’re so good at putting on a facade to their followers. Even with that, I was able to put her faults past her and even wondered why you guys were so nitpicky at times (sorry lol) but now i get it. Her Parler and the absolute crap that she posts on there in regards to covid is just disgusting. It just unveiled how absolutely selfish she is and how, in her mind, she is the center of the world. I lost my grandma in March and have been trying to set a date to bury her ashes and have a memorial ever since and it keeps getting postponed because numbers are getting worse, my family and I had to cycle in and out of the hospital while watching her die because we couldn’t all be in there at once. All of this is such a terrible experience and for her to post the trash that is being fed to her (because I know these thoughts aren’t original) is just a slap in the face. I don’t wish ill on her or anyone in her family, but I think that having an experience like this is the only thing that will get her to snap out of her little self centered bubble that she’s lived in her entire life and start caring about others. People like her don’t realize it’s not about people hating you for being a republican/conservative, it’s the absolute idiocy and selfishness you’re showing during something so serious.

Also, off topic but kinda not. I read about the big brother stuff a while ago, obviously. I initially thought she changed and gave her a chance because times were definitely different back then in regards to acceptable jokes regarding race. Now that I see her real personality and she’s being more out there with her beliefs, I 100% believe those jokes came from some real feelings she was having at the time and I do not, for one minute, think she’s any different now. She just hides it better. Thats all. I’ll probably never post again so thanks for letting me rant lol
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

My daughter works at the airport she lives with me she is around tons of people I’m not scared of covid at all. My daughter is probably immune to all the disgusting germs that are in at the airport.. we never had it and were never gonna get it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

mssqueen233 wrote:My daughter works at the airport she lives with me she is around tons of people I’m not scared of covid at all. My daughter is probably immune to all the disgusting germs that are in at the airport.. we never had it and were never gonna get it.. ImageImage

Wow..

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

On her stories for a bit before she deleted it. Image

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:40 am

Next.
Lol. She lost me on her 3rd sentence. It was identified as a global problem in December. I'm no maths genius but I'd argue that's not 'over a year ago'.

Didn't bother to read the rest. Saw your response and want to praise you on 1) reading all that twaddle, and 2) taking the time to respond to it.
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

Surprised she hasn't posted a new vlog yet considering her claim of being back on YT. Has she already given up?

Anyways the virus is very much real. Try telling the people who have lost loved ones that it's not real :/ You wouldn't. You couldn't. I hope everyone is keeping safe!
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Her Parler truly is a treat... I feel like it’s the real Aaryn that we all talk about here. VERY different from her pc Instagram.

bacardibarbie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bacardibarbie »

she always posts about not caring what other people think and then freaks out and blocks + posts a screenshot on her story of anybody who dm's her stuff she doesnt agree with :lol: like ok class guuuuuurl whacha gon do guuurl...nothing. you have no balls! hahahaha
pettyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pettyb »

jsl22 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:04 am Image
Her Parler truly is a treat... I feel like it’s the real Aaryn that we all talk about here. VERY different from her pc Instagram.

That second Parler post with the picture of the empty grocery store aisle is RICH coming from a woman who literally panic bought sleeping bags from Amazon in March because, in her words, "you just never know".
pettyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pettyb »

This was on her Parler. The comment reads: "where are the masks?" To which she says, "this was a comment on a photo of us in our ~own home~ for Adeline's birthday. I won't be ~conditioned~!!!!" Please, girl. We know that you didn't just throw a whole ass safari themed birthday party with 2948129 bouncy houses, slip n'slides, the whole works for JUST YOU AND NICK. Don't tell me that all of your boojie, covid-denier friends weren't at that party breathing all over each other.

To anyone who's curious, her Parler is certainly a treat. You don't know this woman until you've seen it. All of her post-election instagram stories truly changed my mind about her, and her Parler just seals the deal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

jsl22 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:04 am Image

Is she seriously calling Trump, “Daddy”? Fucking sick.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

I haven’t posted in forever. I just lurk. This is rich coming from the girl who canceled their Christmas train trip because she was terrified about the flu when Adeline was a baby. She has completely done a 360 from that in 3 years. She really letting her true colors show. She is gross.

pettyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pettyb »

Lolaharper wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:35 am I haven’t posted in forever. I just lurk. This is rich coming from the girl who canceled their Christmas train trip because she was terrified about the flu when Adeline was a baby. She has completely done a 360 from that in 3 years. She really letting her true colors show. She is gross.

Yeah, and COVID is 10x more deadly than the seasonal flu.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Dr0wnP00L wrote:
Lolaharper wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:35 am I haven’t posted in forever. I just lurk. This is rich coming from the girl who canceled their Christmas train trip because she was terrified about the flu when Adeline was a baby. She has completely done a 360 from that in 3 years. She really letting her true colors show. She is gross.

She's easily influenced and a heavy Trump supporter. She also loves Candace Owens. I'm not trying to start political debates! I'm just stating the facts.
Oh I know she is. I followed that Courtney girl who is friends with her for a hot second and unfollowed when I saw all the crazy conspiracy theories she posted. They are down the rabbit hole

pettyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pettyb »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:00 am

She's easily influenced and a heavy Trump supporter. She also loves Candace Owens. I'm not trying to start political debates! I'm just stating the facts.
True that. And speaking of facts, calling Trump "Daddy" is also gross.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

SLO4N's video is up
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well we know why Aryans Stans get so pissed and offended when anyone calls her out! They have the same racial/homosexual tendencies by calling Sloan a vile name. I knew they were as nasty as she is but WOW no shame with these disgusting excuse of a human being. Aryan just needs to leave the internet permanently! There's enough vapid people in this world and let's face it Society will also have to deal with her children one day doing what Mom did best! ImageImage

Return to “Aaryn Williams”