BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Wylee »

Lalalilylove wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:58 am
webby wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:52 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:
Dude. Some kids don’t even learn to write until they are 5. Nolan has a learning disability among physical disabilities so coming from a teacher, this is HIS normal whether you have seen anything like it or not. Image And how the heck would you know if he had a meltdown or not???
dude. it shows how little Britney did with him to prep him for school over the last 3 years. Britney coddled the fuck out of him and still does, she lets him have his way every time so she doesn't hear the whining. it's only HIS normal because Britney made it his normal by not doing a thing about it... it's not normal to have a shit parent like Britney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Britney Has always been a shit mom but Nolan was born an innately high needs baby - we all knew it from the beginning. Innate personality traits can’t be changed. And part of the reason he may be more challenging In certain ways probably has a lot to do with his disability. So please stop talking shit about him having meltdowns and not perfect handwriting and spelling at 6 years old (you don’t even know that he threw a tantrum or that his teacher helped him sound out the words - if the words don’t even sound like the words he was trying to spell, odds are good his teacher wasn’t helping him). Holding him up to the same standards as a neurotypical child is unfair to him.

Yes yes yes yes.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

All the parental help in the world isn’t gonna make a 6 year old a flawless speller. Or an 8 (9?) year old since people flipped over Aria misspelling a word not that long ago. God forbid a child misspells a word when they are still learning to spell.
alexa67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexa67 »

Please don’t watch her holiday decor video, or whatever holiday video she is posting tomorrow. She’s waiting for a brand to approve it and I don’t want this selfish bitch to get any money. I don’t think a lot of people on here watch them anyways, but just saying. On another note, how is Scarlett still not talking?! I don’t think I have ever heard a single word out of her mouth when I used to watch the videos or her Instagram stories, even though her stories are all about mini Keith now.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jenin wrote:All the parental help in the world isn’t gonna make a 6 year old a flawless speller. Or an 8 (9?) year old since people flipped over Aria misspelling a word not that long ago. God forbid a child misspells a word when they are still learning to spell.
It’s the whole picture. His handwriting, and the fact that he didn’t spell those words even remotely correctly. He is six. He should be in first grade but he’s in kindergarten, and he’s educationally probably around 3 years old. I get that he has a terminal illness so it’s not super important in the long run, but the point is that Britney is a bad mother. She was a bad mother just for having more kids after him.

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

shilohjulia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:52 am
Jenin wrote:All the parental help in the world isn’t gonna make a 6 year old a flawless speller. Or an 8 (9?) year old since people flipped over Aria misspelling a word not that long ago. God forbid a child misspells a word when they are still learning to spell.
It’s the whole picture. His handwriting, and the fact that he didn’t spell those words even remotely correctly. He is six. He should be in first grade but he’s in kindergarten, and he’s educationally probably around 3 years old. I get that he has a terminal illness so it’s not super important in the long run, but the point is that Britney is a bad mother. She was a bad mother just for having more kids after him.

That was really a disgusting thing to say .. his education doesn’t matter in the long run. So gross.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

shilohjulia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:48 am What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

https://musculardystrophynews.com/learn ... abilities/
Learning disabilities with duchenne is very common.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

milu wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:40 am
His handwriting is not even that bad lol. It’s very comparable to a kínder/first grader. Not to mention he is special needs... just an FYI if you haven’t been around children who have a physical/learning disability, their work will ALWAYS LOOK different. Therapy helps yes, but it will never look like a child who doesn’t have a special need.
Honestly it’s getting really annoying to see the same messages about Nolan and school. He’s different, and it’s unfair for people to keep comparing him to children without learning and physical disabilities.

I volunteered with my children's kindergarten and first grade classes, working with the students' reading and writing. Nolan's writing and spelling IS NOT UNUSUAL for a kindergartner. Some children enter kindergarten able to read at the third-grade level and write a paragraph! Some children enter not knowing the alphabet. The point is children have wildly differing abilities at this young age. By the time they hit fourth grade, most kids are roughly at the same level in reading and writing.

If your kid is advanced, congratulations. But to compare your kid to Nolan is cruel and unfair.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

shilohjulia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:48 am What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

You're shitting on the kid if you're saying his education isn't important in the long run because he has a terminal illness.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

shilohjulia wrote:

This isn’t so. Because of our states cut offs my 6yr is in kindergarten. He turned 6 the week school started. All schools have different cut offs. Plus some people red shirt boys. Boys starting at 6 are less likely to drop out and have high test score. (Typical developing obviously). My son is “typical” and he is still in kindergarten at 6.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Not defending Britney but if his bday is in August then him being 6 in K is normal. With a summer birthday a lot of kids born in June/July/August start school at 6 instead of 5 (and turning 6 during school year).
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

shilohjulia wrote:What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

Actually, "food" is not a typical word that a young child would spell correctly. Children first learn phonetic spelling, so it would come out like "fod" the "double o says /oo/" rule isn't learned until 1st grade or later....but I'm done with this subject. I'm just thankful he's in Kindergarten now and *hopefully* receiving all the services he requires.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Guys, lets give nolan a break.

He has a MUSCULAR dystrophy
His hand writing is fine by me (as a mother of an ASD kiddo who has low muscle tone)

Do not compare kids
He has a muscular dystrophy that will affect his fine motor skills But for now his hand writing is just normal

He is just a little boy.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

In SC the cut off date is ridiculous my son also went into Kinder at 6 years old and no he can’t not spell food! And they aren’t teaching them to spell in Kinder either it’s all about learning the sounds and sounding out words math is simple addition and subtraction. Take it easy on Nolan he’s doing just fine never compare kids my 5 year is extremely smart and obviously more “smarter” than her 6 year old brother but that doesn’t make
Him behind also this is Nolan’s first year of school and it’s virtual!!!! Give the kid a effin break
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

In SC the cut off date is ridiculous my son also went into Kinder at 6 years old and no he can’t not spell food! And they aren’t teaching them to spell in Kinder either it’s all about learning the sounds and sounding out words math is simple addition and subtraction. Take it easy on Nolan he’s doing just fine never compare kids my 5 year is extremely smart and obviously more “smarter” than her 6 year old brother but that doesn’t make
Him behind also this is Nolan’s first year of school and it’s virtual!!!! Give the kid a effin break
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m from Connecticut, i started first grade at five years old and could spell “food” at four, so I’m probably just biased. Nolan is a sweet boy abs I definitely didn’t mean to offend! Britney may suck but that isn’t Nolan or any of her kid’s faults.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Wow, yeah...my daughter was 6 in kindergarten. Shes in 1st now and idk if she even knows how to spell food either. Her spelling is still not amazing, nor her writing. Sometimes she'll read a word and say its something completely far off. Reading and writing definitely takes time for kids n they are all dif.
ANYWAY.....Britney is so damn annoying how she says "getting so many messages asking what surgery om getting.....watch my vlog to find out" like...stfu already lol and of fucking course her decorating vlog is gonna be sponsored...shes so predictable.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t believe in comparing kids because they all learn at their own pace and while some kids really struggle learning to read and write they may excel at maths or something else. Everyone has their own individual strengths and weaknesses.
But I do want to add that Nolan has a speech delay and kids with delayed speech or speech impediments typically struggle with learning to spell because we learn to spell words by sounding them out and if you’re pronouncing the word incorrectly you’re going to spell it incorrectly.
I think poor little Nolan’s biggest downfall is his mother. She puts no effort into teaching her kids, sitting them and working with them. If it isn’t a photo opportunity for IG she isn’t interested. Look at how long it took her to get Nolan into physical therapy... she has known for YEARS he should be in PT but only just put him in it now (to get the attention off her and franks immature fighting i believe) I’m sure Alyssa did her best with remote learning for aria and Nolan but she isn’t a teacher and Nolan is a special needs child who needs to be taught by someone who knows how to teach a child with learning delays.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

staceybrax wrote:I don’t believe in comparing kids because they all learn at their own pace and while some kids really struggle learning to read and write they may excel at maths or something else. Everyone has their own individual strengths and weaknesses.
But I do want to add that Nolan has a speech delay and kids with delayed speech or speech impediments typically struggle with learning to spell because we learn to spell words by sounding them out and if you’re pronouncing the word incorrectly you’re going to spell it incorrectly.
I think poor little Nolan’s biggest downfall is his mother. She puts no effort into teaching her kids, sitting them and working with them. If it isn’t a photo opportunity for IG she isn’t interested. Look at how long it took her to get Nolan into physical therapy... she has known for YEARS he should be in PT but only just put him in it now (to get the attention off her and franks immature fighting i believe) I’m sure Alyssa did her best with remote learning for aria and Nolan but she isn’t a teacher and Nolan is a special needs child who needs to be taught by someone who knows how to teach a child with learning delays.

That was my point...Britney does nothing for him...never has. She also loves to pretend Nolan isn’t special needs when he is so seeing him like this is super sad.

It’s like ok if you’re too lazy and unmotherly to do anything yourself at least use “the one thing you have is money” to hire the best OT & the best tutors. That child doesn’t need to be in school with his extremely compromised immune system and 4 siblings at home (one of which is a newborn). I feel terrible even saying this but it seems like she doesn’t care because she knows he’s not gonna be around long. She doesn’t bother to get him help because she knows he’ll still lose control of his muscles so she’s just likeImage.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

My son is autistic and he is 8

He loves to spell words BUT he cant hold on a conversation, he is learning Now at 8 to answer questions and be more social.

There are things that matter more than other things when it comes to learning and growing.

I know for sure that my son and Nolan and other kids with special needs will trive!! They just need and extra time for that and extra help and lots of love and they need people to believe in them!!!

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”