katie_A1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

Unread post by katie_A1 »

goddess_p wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:23 pm
katie_A1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:35 pm Praying they all get Covid. People who try not to get it do and here she is with her trashy crap. Like I hope people don't watch. I hope they go bankrupt and I hope all of her evil crap comes back on her in some way. Not fame. Not attention.
I knew her IRL. She’s the worst kinda person.🤮 Mentally unstable and unhinged. She and little husband think they are gods gift to the planet. What goes around comes back around! She treated a lot of people REALLL bad. Shrimp was no angel either. He talked shit on his friends all the time. Always acting like he was better. He’s very insecure like Tiffani.
SPILL THE TEA SIS😂
Oh gurlllll we have! There’s a few people here that knew her. She’s threatened people’s jobs. She’s talked mad shit about everyone and said cruel things that are unimaginable. She asked a bunch of women she hated to be in her wedding then had her mom call them jealous bitches on Facebook. She was nothing but drama as a nurse and barely worked ... so her bullshit of acting like she had a career is a flat out lie. She goes through friends so fast. She talked shit about everyone at every wedding she went to and bashed the bride. She lied about pretty much everything and when you called her out she cried and ran to tiny husband who then called your boyfriend or husband. She’s a PSYCHOPATH and a compulsive liar.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

katie_A1 wrote:
katie_A1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm I knew her IRL. She’s the worst kinda person.Image Mentally unstable and unhinged. She and little husband think they are gods gift to the planet. What goes around comes back around! She treated a lot of people REALLL bad. Shrimp was no angel either. He talked shit on his friends all the time. Always acting like he was better. He’s very insecure like Tiffani.
SPILL THE TEA SISImage
Oh gurlllll we have! There’s a few people here that knew her. She’s threatened people’s jobs. She’s talked mad shit about everyone and said cruel things that are unimaginable. She asked a bunch of women she hated to be in her wedding then had her mom call them jealous bitches on Facebook. She was nothing but drama as a nurse and barely worked ... so her bullshit of acting like she had a career is a flat out lie. She goes through friends so fast. She talked shit about everyone at every wedding she went to and bashed the bride. She lied about pretty much everything and when you called her out she cried and ran to tiny husband who then called your boyfriend or husband. She’s a PSYCHOPATH and a compulsive liar.
Can you confirm that Chris is 5’4”? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

He’s like 5’3 tops.

I knew them too. And she’s not 5’2
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

katie_A1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:34 pm
katie_A1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm

I knew her IRL. She’s the worst kinda person.🤮 Mentally unstable and unhinged. She and little husband think they are gods gift to the planet. What goes around comes back around! She treated a lot of people REALLL bad. Shrimp was no angel either. He talked shit on his friends all the time. Always acting like he was better. He’s very insecure like Tiffani.
SPILL THE TEA SIS😂

I agree with everything you said. I was close friends with her in elementary school and by middle school she was accusing my family of bullshit. She tried accusing someone i know of "inappropriately touching" her... the judge threw out the case cause she was kept changing the story. She was a bully and a slut and her friends constantly changed.
Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

anxietyqueen wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:43 pm
katie_A1 wrote:
SPILL THE TEA SISImage
Can you confirm that Chris is 5’4”? Lol

*** Can someone find and post that pic of him standing next to James Stauffer (I think) where he looks really tiny.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Tiny hooked up with a bunch of girls in high school and college. I knew one of his college gf’s. He never wanted to settle down as he claimed 🙄 another #beastonlie

And if Tiffani has been lying since elementary school (I believe u) then It’s a damn shame her family didn’t put her in therapy. Compulsive lying is a real disorder... and we all know that’s only the beginning of this girls mental issues.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Lightjf wrote:New Vlog 6.30....."It's a rare sighting guys T.Beaston actually being able to eat" and Tiny Man has noticed she has been eating more lately and doesn't sound happy.
Oh my gosh....Cue the T.Beaston eating disorder. I feel sorry for her in this regard, she must feel on edge having to be the perfect size for him because he couldn't have a wife bigger than his toddler sized self Image
That was... wow... what an asshole

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 pm I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.
I personally think the baby was breach/low fluids and they scheduled the c section. If it’s a c section, we’ll see in her bikini pic that she will surely show in 9 months or so.

I still feel like this could be a possibility. She said in her stories however that during the birth vlog there was a lot of cursing they were editing out yet that could be before. She also said they’re going home tomorrow and usually csections are kept a few days later. However maybe they aren’t doing that right now with covid? So many questions hahahaha
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well I did just see her respond to a comment asking if she had a c section and she said no. So she could still be lying but yeah probably not.

I was thinking too didn’t Chris post about her about to push at like noon? Baby was born after 2 so it clearly wasn’t her “one push” delivery like she always claims she has. 🙄 I mean she would have told us if it was.

Editing to add: if she was like Bri and it was a long difficult birth..hello your baby wasn’t ready to come out but of course she had to fit on a “schedule”. 🙄
Last edited by Lifeisfun on Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

earpsmom wrote:I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.
I personally think the baby was breach/low fluids and they scheduled the c section. If it’s a c section, we’ll see in her bikini pic that she will surely show in 9 months or so.
She’s wearing that pad to show how “real” she is. Raw. Not all glammed up like the other YT mums. If she’d had a C section, she could easily cover it up with clothing. And in the photo she looks quite peppy for someone who’s just undergone surgery.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

There is no way Queen T. Pity delivered Pandemic Princess E.R via c section.
She'd be hashtagging the shit out that if she did.
#CSectionBoss #CSectionDuringCovid #CSectionPrincess
#CSectionMama #CSectionBirth #CSectionBirth #PityMe
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote:
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 pm I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.

I still feel like this could be a possibility. She said in her stories however that during the birth vlog there was a lot of cursing they were editing out yet that could be before. She also said they’re going home tomorrow and usually csections are kept a few days later. However maybe they aren’t doing that right now with covid? So many questions hahahaha
I went home early with my pandemic c section (had her Tuesday came home Thursday but with my first baby back in 2018 I had her Tuesday came home Friday) they are trying to get ppl out the door quickly from coviid and I was thinking the same thing because with vaginal birth and all the other vaginal birth YouTube moms I’ve watched so far they are going home like the next day, so I’m surprised to see she’s still there

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

begenos1 wrote:There is no way Queen T. Pity delivered Pandemic Princess E.R via c section.
I disagree, I really think she values portraying herself as the perfect conceiver, birther, and breastfeeder over any attention... she loves drama and being center of attention but when it comes to those 3 things she’s not willing to give them up

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
begenos1 wrote:There is no way Queen T. Pity delivered Pandemic Princess E.R via c section.
I disagree, I really think she values portraying herself as the perfect conceiver, birther, and breastfeeder over any attention... she loves drama and being center of attention but when it comes to those 3 things she’s not willing to give them up

Salami I agree. I fully believe that IF she did have a c-section or ever had to use formula, she would NEVER say a thing. I posted a few mins ago that she replied to a comment saying she had a vaginal birth but I fully believe she would lie about it. She sees herself as perfection in every way including being a mother. She has zero issue conceiving, zero issue giving birth, zero issue breastfeeding and would never say otherwise no matter what. I fully believe she likely mocks people who have csections as if they failed. She is miserable.

However those hashtags are hysterical 😂😂😂😂
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:05 pm
earpsmom wrote:I think that hospital photo is a cover up. Yes, those are bed liners and they’re not supposed to go in her underwear. Even if they’re panty liners, they’re not supposed to be that high. If she’s posing with them that high, I’m assuming she had a c section and is trying to hide it. Why? Idk. Maybe because it’s anticlimactic and boring compared to other recent YouTube moms’ deliveries lately.
She’s wearing that pad to show how “real” she is. Raw. Not all glammed up like the other YT mums. If she’d had a C section, she could easily cover it up with clothing. And in the photo she looks quite peppy for someone who’s just undergone surgery.

i have to agree with this. a cs can be hidden and if she sees it as a failure, there’s no way she would pose so openly. she’s doing this to be raw and real and #thisisrealife gaizzz. it’s an up yours to bri, who has to be perfectly clad in all white, despite giving birth “traumatically” mere hours earlier and probably gushing blood like a hose. i mean who the fuck wears white after birth. even with a cs i wouldn’t have attempted that 😂

she had a vag delivery for sure, her clacker could probably push out a house after 4 kids in 5 years. the oversized bed pad is just her poor attempt at trying to be relatable.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:05 pm She’s wearing that pad to show how “real” she is. Raw. Not all glammed up like the other YT mums. If she’d had a C section, she could easily cover it up with clothing. And in the photo she looks quite peppy for someone who’s just undergone surgery.

i have to agree with this. a cs can be hidden and if she sees it as a failure, there’s no way she would pose so openly. she’s doing this to be raw and real and #thisisrealife gaizzz. it’s an up yours to bri, who has to be perfectly clad in all white, despite giving birth “traumatically” mere hours earlier and probably gushing blood like a hose. i mean who the fuck wears white after birth. even with a cs i wouldn’t have attempted that Image

she had a vag delivery for sure, her clacker could probably push out a house after 4 kids in 5 years. the oversized bed pad is just her poor attempt at trying to be relatable.
Just for the record you still bleed heavily out of your vag after a c section, need to wear depends, etc. just like a vaginal birth, so yea white after any birth is dumb as shit and omg “clacker” I’ve never heard that before I’m dying Image

NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

I’m very passive aggressive so I had to make it a joke.

goddess_p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goddess_p »

I feel like she’s only breastfeeding so she can talk about breastfeeding and broadcast her tits all over the internet. I’ve been breastfeeding my baby for about 11 months now, never had to use formula but I have NEVER talked about it on my social media, because I never want to come across as braggy and make other women feel bad. I’m just feeding my child lol it’s just what moms do. I had a ton of issues at the beginning with baby not latching etc and seeing everyone else feeding just fine made me feel like shit lol. Thank God it improved, but why not tell new moms in your vlog about the hard parts too instead of pretending?!
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

goddess_p wrote:I feel like she’s only breastfeeding so she can talk about breastfeeding and broadcast her tits all over the internet. I’ve been breastfeeding my baby for about 11 months now, never had to use formula but I have NEVER talked about it on my social media, because I never want to come across as braggy and make other women feel bad. I’m just feeding my child lol it’s just what moms do. I had a ton of issues at the beginning with baby not latching etc and seeing everyone else feeding just fine made me feel like shit lol. Thank God it improved, but why not tell new moms in your vlog about the hard parts too instead of pretending?!
Breastfed my son for 18-19 months (and loved it) but never once felt special about it and like you, never posted about it ever. Some of these weirdo moms on social media are creepy obsessed with breastfeeding, constantly feel the need to remind the world they breastfeed, and feel superior because of it. I didn’t follow Tiffani when she had Ella, but I can only imagine she was unbearable.

CrazeeChic60
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CrazeeChic60 »

Looking forward to seeing how The Bastons will enjoy their family of 4 kids. Hope Chris eats his Wheaties every morning cause he is going to have to do everything. Get ready for no sleep updates daily. Tiffani says she is so happy that Chris will be with her at home everyday because after Ella, she just couldn’t do it all by herself.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”