Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by Chataya88 »

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of the angels bringing Aaryn’s Parler trash here so I don't have to go down that rabbit hole. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:22 pm My daughter works at the airport she lives with me she is around tons of people I’m not scared of covid at all. My daughter is probably immune to all the disgusting germs that are in at the airport.. we never had it and were never gonna get it.. ImageImage

That’s ignorant to say but whatever. You may think Covid won’t affect you or your daughter, but I hope neither of you are struck with a terminal illness while we’re under lockdowns. Imagine going to your doctor (ALONE because your loved one can’t go in with you) and finding out you have cancer. Or being admitted to the hospital and nobody is with you. Staying in the hospital alone with no visitors. Dying alone.

That scenario is real. That happened to my brother. And I was the one he begged to make sure he never died alone. I think about it every day of my life. And it pisses me off to see comments like yours. You may never have it. But don’t think this virus won’t affect you!!
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

boosmommy wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:40 am
WatchinTheWreck wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 am Cases might be rising, but the deaths rates are not. This virus isn't going to go away. It has literally been circumnavigating the globe for over a year now. It has impacted every country. Experts will tell you once it has done this, there is no stopping it, so we need to stop trying to do that. Additionally here are some facts that you need to remember. 1) Here in the US the majority of age groups have an over 99% survival rate. 2) More people die from heart disease each year that have died in the last year from covid, but do we get up in arms over that? Do we demand changes to our food and diet? Do we demand that medicine look at food first instead of just pumping everyone full of drugs? No? Then to have that outlook on covid is being a hypocrite. 3) Portugal just banned PCR tests from being used as a cause of forcing someone into quarantine because they are not accurate. 4) The inventor of the PCR test said it should never be used for diagnosing a viral infection, but rather as a research tool. 5) a HUGE study just came out of Wuhan where they looked at the millions of people living there and found out that asymptomatic people do not spread the virus. There is a 0.0013% chance of that happening. They followed all the people asymptomatic carriers came into contact with and found not one single case. 6) A new large study in Denmark proved that masks do nothing to stop the spread of the virus. 7) People keep claiming this is a novel virus and we don't know anything about it, but it is 80% identical to the SARS virus from 2003 and we have plenty of data on that to refer back too.

Fear is a powerful thing. Get people to live in fear and you can control their every move. Encourage people to think freely and you will never be able to control them. Why do you think they keep pushing the fear?
Lmao deaths are absolutely rising, are you kidding me? Now here’s some actual facts that *you* need to remember: There’s 1300 deaths a day in the US now, with 100,000 more deaths projected by Inauguration Day. Do you have citations to back up your “facts”, because 99% survival rate is false. Fox News started that misinformation and people are just running with it. They got that figure from the *hypothetical* data that was used and cherry picked it to death. Have you had Covid? It’s terrible and the long term affects aren’t something to be brushed off. The heart disease argument is moot as that is apples to oranges. Covid is contagious, heart disease is not. The Denmark study has been widely debunked. Your armchair epidemiology and tired ignorant talking points are amusing, at best.

Also, it’s not living in fear, it’s not wanting to risk more people dying. People need to stop denying the danger of this virus, this cavalier attitude (which started with this administration) is exactly what got us into this mess. Anyone who denies it or tries to make light of it is also part of the problem. Your misinformation is even more dangerous.

Next.
Spot on. My brother in law had COVID. He spent 8 weeks in the hospital and lost his leg due to a blood clot caused by the virus. He's been home over a month and can't get rid of the pneumonia even though he's COVID free. So he's home and broke from the hospital bills, missing a leg and has a lung infection he cannot kick. But hey he survived! No need to be in fear of this virus. GTFO with that 99% survival crap, you might survive but what do you have left?
You can always tell the ones who more than likely aren't doing their part in trying to battle COVID19. They pretty much tell on themselves. It's truly scary bc some will flat out refuse to accept what is happening and unfortunately may not take it seriously until it hits close to home with a family member. Unfortunately a lot of damage can be done before people actually take this seriously. Smh

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

vandelynn wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:50 am Well we know why Aryans Stans get so pissed and offended when anyone calls her out! They have the same racial/homosexual tendencies by calling Sloan a vile name. I knew they were as nasty as she is but WOW no shame with these disgusting excuse of a human being. Aryan just needs to leave the internet permanently! There's enough vapid people in this world and let's face it Society will also have to deal with her children one day doing what Mom did best! ImageImage

I agree! These "fans" are so bizarre. Imagine defending someone that you don't know. Purposely going out of your way to defend a person that has nooooooo clue who you are. They do not even know you exist and do not give a damn about you. But here you are up in arms over them? I truly don't get it. People are weird.
THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

Wow they're going to the ranch? I thought with all those cacti around it was too dangerous for the girls. I remember she said that in a vlog. It'll be tough to keep an eye on Reese now that she's walking.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

THC wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:26 am Wow they're going to the ranch? I thought with all those cacti around it was too dangerous for the girls. I remember she said that in a vlog. It'll be tough to keep an eye on Reese now that she's walking.
The house is why I thought they couldn't go, now it's been renovated.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Man, there’s so much I hate about Aaryn but goddamn her stories trying on the jeans last night cracked me up. Keep actin a fool Aaryn, it’s the most relatable thing you’ve ever put on the Internet. Also Tara, Bri, Tiffani could NEVER. Fake ass stepfords
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybunny921 »

I still want to know if something happened Aaryn and Krista. If they plan another girls trip I wonder if Krista would go or not. My curiosity is sparking.

itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

honeybunny921 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:05 pm I still want to know if something happened Aaryn and Krista. If they plan another girls trip I wonder if Krista would go or not. My curiosity is sparking.

Do you mean Krista as in Bowmen Ruth? If so, I really don't think that they are friends or ever will be friends again. Aaryn has always made slight links back to certain people that we on here didn't think she was friends with (for example Brittani Boren leach). I highly doubt her and Krista are friends, considering the way Krista was treated. Even watching that Girl's trip video you can just get a sense of how low Krista must have been feeling. To be stuck in the middle of the mean girls group :/ I can't even begin to imagine.
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

itsme180 wrote:
honeybunny921 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:05 pm I still want to know if something happened Aaryn and Krista. If they plan another girls trip I wonder if Krista would go or not. My curiosity is sparking.

Do you mean Krista as in Bowmen Ruth? If so, I really don't think that they are friends or ever will be friends again. Aaryn has always made slight links back to certain people that we on here didn't think she was friends with (for example Brittani Boren leach). I highly doubt her and Krista are friends, considering the way Krista was treated. Even watching that Girl's trip video you can just get a sense of how low Krista must have been feeling. To be stuck in the middle of the mean girls group :/ I can't even begin to imagine.
I agree. Krista wouldn’t come right out and say who she stopped being friends with, but I had a feeling. Aaryn being racist didn’t help so I do feel for Krista being in that group. Liza is still friends with Aaryn on social media, but I wonder if her and Krista are still okay...I need to go snoop.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Krista knew aaryn was a racist though even before the trips (bb). I think the way it was said and don't forget things Hilary said about Krista that it wasn't as much Aaryn (again they were friends even with the racist past) as much as it was/is Tara. If you watch the girls trip it was Tara making rude comments to Krista
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote:Krista knew aaryn was a racist though even before the trips (bb). I think the way it was said and don't forget things Hilary said about Krista that it wasn't as much Aaryn (again they were friends even with the racist past) as much as it was/is Tara. If you watch the girls trip it was Tara making rude comments to Krista
Ok, I’m going to watch the trips again. Thanks for the feedback guys!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:51 pm Every single person from the RHOYT Vegas trip have terminated their “friendships” except Aaryn and Tara. And that one is coming to a close pretty soon, in my opinion.
These YouTube moms, specifically the RHOYT piggyback off of each other by appearing in videos and social media accounts. Once it stops being interesting, they end the “contract”.
They’re not co workers or friends. They’re competitors using each others platforms until it gets old. Do you think Pepsi would promote a Coca Cola product in their commercials? It’s all so fake
Tara/Aaryn/Tiffani are "friends" again though. By friends I mean coworkers, because YL was what brought them back together. Aren't they also still friends with Liza
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

As far as I know, Aaryn and Krista fell out when Hillary made some rude comments about Krista and Aaryn didn't defend her. Someone posted a screenshot (must've been on here) of a DM where they ripped Aaryn for not coming to her defense and Krista agreed with them.

I went digging and found this video where she addresses toxic friendships around the 17:25 mark. There might've been even more to it.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:51 pm Every single person from the RHOYT Vegas trip have terminated their “friendships” except Aaryn and Tara. And that one is coming to a close pretty soon, in my opinion.
These YouTube moms, specifically the RHOYT piggyback off of each other by appearing in videos and social media accounts. Once it stops being interesting, they end the “contract”.
They’re not co workers or friends. They’re competitors using each others platforms until it gets old. Do you think Pepsi would promote a Coca Cola product in their commercials? It’s all so fake
Tara/Aaryn/Tiffani are "friends" again though. By friends I mean coworkers, because YL was what brought them back together. Aren't they also still friends with Liza
Seems like once Tiff cut Bri off, it rekindled her "friendship" with the rest of the group. Bri must be the bad apple.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

itsme180 wrote:

I'm not a violent person whatsoever and as I get older it takes a lot to get to the point of wanting to punch someone but on girls trip when they are trying to order room service desserts and TMan yells "Krista!!!!" bc she wanted to order ASAP and she thought Krista was holding them up I would have clocked her in her smart ass condescending mouth when she was talking to Krista like that. TMan is nothing special especially compared to Krista. Krista has more class than all of those dumb twats combined and she's also educated!!

honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

vandelynn wrote:
itsme180 wrote:

I'm not a violent person whatsoever and as I get older it takes a lot to get to the point of wanting to punch someone but on girls trip when they are trying to order room service desserts and TMan yells "Krista!!!!" bc she wanted to order ASAP and she thought Krista was holding them up I would have clocked her in her smart ass condescending mouth when she was talking to Krista like that. TMan is nothing special especially compared to Krista. Krista has more class than all of those dumb twats combined and she's also educated!!

I agree! Krista had to remind her that she doesnt eat sugar and then she looked stupid. I do believe it was on krista’s terms to end the friendship...smart girl.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Does anyone have any opinions on her Christmas decor? I have 2 words. Hot mess. This girl cannot decorate at all. That Christmas swag from last to hear that she hung on her staircase is now thrown on the kitchen island. Weird. Also the other swabs look terrible and that tacky swan from two years ago made its appearance again. Omg this girl just don't have it. She could use some lessons in decor. Those 4 huge pictures in the livinroom bother me also. It's too much!!

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm
It just occurred to me that maybe this is why Hilary and Tara seem to be distanced. Does anyone remember that live Sister Hilary made a while back ago where she trash talked Tiff and Bri? That's when Tara/Aaryn "broke up" w/ Tiff/Bri. Hilary probs questioned Tara when she rekindled her friendship w/ Tiff? Hmmmm
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Texas had over 20,000 new cases yesterday. I’m just one day. These people need to wear masks and social distance.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”