BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by gossipmama »

I’m pretty sure the dark circles are hereditary. Britney gets Botox and wears make up.

My kids eat so many snacks they spoil their dinner and waste a lot of money. I don’t think it’s too unusual to limit snacks for kids.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

gossipmama wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:17 am I’m pretty sure the dark circles are hereditary. Britney gets Botox and wears make up.

My kids eat so many snacks they spoil their dinner and waste a lot of money. I don’t think it’s too unusual to limit snacks for kids.
Agreed. As long as the kids have open access to fruit and veggies, I’m not judging the locked pantry. Plus Scarlett is allergic to a lot of things they still keep in the house. She is old enough to climb and will soon be able to open the doors. It’s actually neglectful for her to not have that door locked - Scarlett could go into anaphylactic shock if she eats many things in that pantry.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Looking at her Instagram would make you think fletcher is an only child with a bunch of siblings. Not a single unsponsored photo of any of her other kids since September 10th! Wtf. There us one ofbdf solo picture of aria but it’s sponsored. Unbelievable.
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

Lalalilylove wrote:
shilohjulia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:48 am What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://musculardystrophynews.com/learn ... abilities/
Learning disabilities with duchenne is very common.
Correct. They usually have a dual diagnosis as well. A family in my hometown has 3 boys with Duchene (didn't know they were a carrier when they had them) and one also has autism.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did Brittany ever say Nolan has a learning disability? If so, I missed it. I’m not comparing children either but I will say I highly doubt she is working with him on learning to read and write along with other things. I see a lot of iPad/screen/electronic time

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm Did Brittany ever say Nolan has a learning disability? If so, I missed it. I’m not comparing children either but I will say I highly doubt she is working with him on learning to read and write along with other things. I see a lot of iPad/screen/electronic time Image

Considering Brit can barely read it’s not surprising that she does fuck all with him. She can not even pronounce half of the names of the oils she was selling so she is really not the best person to be teaching him anything. And Frank is just as dumb as her so Nolan has no hope in that house, remember he said they could try giving Scarlett peanut butter cookies because they were cooked. 😲
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

How long after the holidays until the next unfollow spree? I give it until the first week in January!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I say they announce a break up after Scarletts birthday.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Don't understand why the photographer didn't have a mask on 😡
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Wow...watching their family pictures is just wow....shows how fucking forced everything is. Probably how their whole fucking life is....pose for the camera...okay now laugh!!! "Here smile for this ad and I'll give u some gummies*
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:05 pm I say they announce a break up after Scarletts birthday.
And Frank won't see it coming because Britney is so fake. He'll be totally blindsided... I hope it pisses him off enough to make videos about it.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Tulip24 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:40 pm
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm Did Brittany ever say Nolan has a learning disability? If so, I missed it. I’m not comparing children either but I will say I highly doubt she is working with him on learning to read and write along with other things. I see a lot of iPad/screen/electronic time Image

Considering Brit can barely read it’s not surprising that she does fuck all with him. She can not even pronounce half of the names of the oils she was selling so she is really not the best person to be teaching him anything. And Frank is just as dumb as her so Nolan has no hope in that house, remember he said they could try giving Scarlett peanut butter cookies because they were cooked. 😲
When did he say that? They seriously need to spend the time they do fighting on social media, blocking and deleting and Britney throwing temper tantrums over negative videos about her parenting\poor life choices on educating themselves about severe food allergies instead before their ignorance and Britney's extreme selfishness (constantly exposing Scarlett to the foods she is allergic too because she doesn't want to give them up) ends up harming their daughter.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

They probably aren’t turning the upstairs into a bedroom just for Alyssa to stay in for a while.. extra rooms usually increase resale value. I bet that is the number one reason theh are doing it - they are going to try to get divorced and sell the house OR Britney is ready for another shopping high and what’s a new house. It just makes so little sense for them to do that to the open area upstairs. They have so many kids, the more living spaces they have, the better for everyone’s sanity as they get older.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Personally, id rather extra living space vs poorly executed bedrooms.

They now have a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with one living area and a tiny playroom/front room.

They had three plus one on the way when they planned this build. Any person with half a brain could work out that it was too small from they get go!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

She must be preparing to split from Frank, her Tiktok name used to be britneymmorrow.Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Did we see any happy family photos including Britney and Frank? I think not?
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Crystal212 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:52 pm

When did he say that? They seriously need to spend the time they do fighting on social media, blocking and deleting and Britney throwing temper tantrums over negative videos about her parenting\poor life choices on educating themselves about severe food allergies instead before their ignorance and Britney's extreme selfishness (constantly exposing Scarlett to the foods she is allergic too because she doesn't want to give them up) ends up harming their daughter.
It was in the vlog where Frank took Scarlett for an allergy appointment. They took that vlog down just before they started their very public fighting on SM. Frank was talking to Brit and said someone at work said if you expose a person to their known allergies that it can sometimes fix it. He then said perhaps we could cook the peanuts and maybe they won’t affect her as much (like they did with the egg in a controlled trial at the hospital). I’m sure that wasn’t the exact conversation but it was along those lines. He’s any idiot and it was very interesting that they removed that vlog not long after they put it up.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Tulip24 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:17 pm
Crystal212 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:52 pm

It was in the vlog where Frank took Scarlett for an allergy appointment. They took that vlog down just before they started their very public fighting on SM. Frank was talking to Brit and said someone at work said if you expose a person to their known allergies that it can sometimes fix it. He then said perhaps we could cook the peanuts and maybe they won’t affect her as much (like they did with the egg in a controlled trial at the hospital). I’m sure that wasn’t the exact conversation but it was along those lines. He’s any idiot and it was very interesting that they removed that vlog not long after they put it up.
Here's the clip of him talking about it. He sounds like a complete moron.
https://gofile.io/d/GjLE45
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Just like I said about Jess.... why the hell does Brit think is okay to go get a covid test for her surgery and then proceed to go walk around town without a mask and then go to a crystal shop. Like the whole point is to get a test and then quarantine until surgery. :roll:
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

I wonder if she is shutting up and playing nice because she had a shotgun wedding and two kids and realized she fucked up?

I mean they could have gotten into that huge fight, saw the direction Frank was going and realized she better tie up all the loose ends (especially financially as they do not have a prenup) before proceeding to begin the shit show that is inevitably coming. For all we know she's moving money and laying the groundwork to play the victim, gathering reasons on why he shouldn't get custody... I would bet Frank wants full custody with a side of spousal and child support as she makes all the money.

If I were her.. and my new husband said that about my kids from a previous relationship I would be done. I also would pause and figure out how to do that with someone like Frank. He's going to make her life hell with a divorce, I'm calling it now.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”