T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: No mask, flat ass, and keeping kids out of class. | Part 17

Unread post by Onchao16 »

There is nothing going on unusual for delivery that she seems to be hiding. She absolutely didn’t have a Csection. Her attention-seeking self would have blasted that all over the place with every hashtag imaginable. Their stay length is typical. 48 hours after delivery. And you know her lazy ass will milk every second of having her time away from the kids, as if that’s not every day normal for her. As for Chris staying there....he should be at home with the other kids. He doesn’t need to be at the hospital. But, then again, we know she doesn’t trust him and he has to be by her side at all times. And we know he wishes he had a vagina and was the one delivering.

For someone who was a nurse, she should know that jaundice is very common. Especially in EARLY INDUCTIONS. But, she will milk this for views and content all day long. Maybe don’t have inductions to fit your schedule idiot. And, since you can’t get that through your thick skull, be thankful you’re still at the hospital and not having to return. But, who are you trying to kid, we know you’re loving the extra time away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shanc7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shanc7859 »

I’m actually shocked I thought that Shrimp would’ve worn a go pro during the delivery LOL. Well we all know that the lactation guru Tiffany doesn’t have any problem breast-feeding but if she ever does run into a problem I’m sure her husband can just take right over he’s female enough

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

strongybady wrote:
travelmom19 wrote:I’m surprised that she’s still in labour at this point today - that cooter of hers has been used and abused so many times that I’m surprised that the baby hasn’t just fallen out its own already.

Oh wait, maybe that’s her big yappy mouth that’s so big, not her backside end.

I’m so confused, they kind of resemble each other don’t they?? Image

It's because this baby was nowhere near ready to come out. No matter how much she cried "contraction", or talked about how "low" she was, just because you say it a million times doesn't make it true. Mark my words, she will have an extended NICU stay or be back in the hospital if she is discharged due to jaundice cause this baby wasn't done cooking yet

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I love being right Image

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

I dont ever watch any of their vlogs but tuned into the birth vlog today, well skipping through it. Ughhh I absolutely cannot stand Chris. The way he talks & looks. He is so ugly to me.. something so douchy, slimey, snakey and just all around nasty about him, cant quite put my finger on it. So so so so unattractive in every single way. I dont see how anyone could ever find him hot or handsome.

Edit to add; omg how shitty the editing in this vlog was. Are their vlogs always this horribly edited!? All those mistakes in cuts/transitions and spelling/grammar. I am horrified.

And of course, the good old "EMOTIONAL, REAL AND RAW!!!!" is not to be missing in the vlog title. I swear all these YT moms are one and the same. Nothing "RAW AND REAL" about this video, just a plain boring birth and that is all. What does emotional raw and real even mean??? I swear they put words in the title without even thinking about it, they just put them there cuz it "sounds good" and its what every other yt mommy puts in their title. This video was NOT emotional in any way, it was NOT raw (you could barely see any parts of the delivery process- not that I mind, I definitely dont care to see any of that), and "REAL"? You mean, as opposed to a "fake" birth?

Edit to add again: OMG I fucking hate Tiffanis face, and especially mouth. She is sooo ugly & does the weirdest mouth gestures. Go to 17:30 if you wanna know what i mean. why does she leave her mouth wide open like that when she looks at someone else say something? I have seen her do that in an IG story too. It is soooo unattractive
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

pineberry wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:02 am I dont ever watch any of their vlogs but tuned into the birth vlog today, well skipping through it. Ughhh I absolutely cannot stand Chris. The way he talks & looks. He is so ugly to me.. something so douchy, slimey, snakey and just all around nasty about him, cant quite put my finger on it. So so so so unattractive in every single way. I dont see how anyone could ever find him hot or handsome.

Edit to add; omg how shitty the editing in this vlog was. Are their vlogs always this horribly edited!? All those mistakes in cuts/transitions and spelling/grammar. I am horrified.

And of course, the good old "EMOTIONAL, REAL AND RAW!!!!" is not to be missing in the vlog title. I swear all these YT moms are one and the same. Nothing "RAW AND REAL" about this video, just a plain boring birth and that is all. What does emotional raw and real even mean??? I swear they put words in the title without even thinking about it, they just put them there cuz it "sounds good" and its what every other yt mommy puts in their title. This video was NOT emotional in any way, it was NOT raw (you could barely see any parts of the delivery process- not that I mind, I definitely dont care to see any of that), and "REAL"? You mean, as opposed to a "fake" birth?

Edit to add again: OMG I fucking hate Tiffanis face, and especially mouth. She is sooo ugly & does the weirdest mouth gestures. Go to 17:30 if you wanna know what i mean. why does she leave her mouth wide open like that when she looks at someone else say something? I have seen her do that in an IG story too. It is soooo unattractive
Chris is so ugly lmao 🤣🤣🤣
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Just making another post at this point lol as I am just commenting as I go along in the video. I found it hilarious how she made it a point to mention "power to anyone who gives birth in any kind of way - c-section, vaginal, no epidural" blabla - You can tell they TOTALLY watched the Dad Challenge Podcast video about Brianna K´s birth vlog (you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpkjIdfTKVc - its worth a view lmao) and saw that Brianna got a lot of flack for bragging non-stop about how she didnt get an epidural & totally feeling superior to other women for it.

Her IG post also- constantly mentioning how "real" she is keeping it and making it a point to show "raw" phtos (sooo raw lmao) - totally because Brianna got so much criticism for being fake as fuck, getting dolled up for her birth etc. She totall watched Dad Challenge´s video and took like notes or something; doing everything opposite of what Bri is getting flack for so she herself seems better than her and wont get the same criticism
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Chris said on his insta the day of the baby's delivery that they broke her water. On the YouTube, they tried to make it sound like her water broke. I don't care how it broke, but they're trying to make it sound like something it's not.

They definitely copied Bri and said that she didn't feel the epidural. This will just be another bragging right. Get ready, guys, "I gave birth naturally." It's coming.

After delivery she immediately takes her mask of when the nurse is RIGHT THERE like the selfish piece of shit that she is. My SIL is a L&D nurse and she said that she hasn't had any problems with people keeping their masks on, but of course Tiffani thinks she's something special.

They act like they're not filming out of respect for the nursing staff. As though they're just being nice people. When really it isn't allowed, probably because of people like them.

And - shocker - already brought up having a fifth. It's literally their only sense of worth.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Oh, one more. "As a nurse, I knew he was going down." Sure, Jan. You were a NICU nurse.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I’m sure she’s having a hard time because she’s probably having to give formula just like how she threw a fit at the possibility with Ella

geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

What is raw and real about this? There’s nothing to even see? It’s black screen with subtitles. Thanks!

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

You guys are good!! I don’t follow Chris but when you called ot out yesterday that everything wasn't seeming "PeRfEcT" you were right! Lol. I had to stay an extra day with my son due to jaundice. We were waiting for test results and they ended up needing the room I was in for someone in labor. We had to clean up super quick wheel him & all my flowers lol on a cart and go into the regular section of the hospital (we had to run through the security doors before mine and his wristbands made security go off) they put me in this tiny hot room and my husband was stuck fixing a plumbing leak that had sprung in our backyard that day! Thankfully we went home a couple of hours later but we didn't even leave through L&D so that I could say goodbye to the nurses and it was dark by the time we got home. So, I will be having ZERO sympathy for Tiffani on this one lol 😜
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

So out of ALL of the essential oils to smell for nausea, she chose the alcohol pads/wipes?!?
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

So out of ALL of the essential oils to smell for nausea, she chose the alcohol pads/wipes?!?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

geeceena wrote:What is raw and real about this? There’s nothing to even see? It’s black screen with subtitles. Thanks!

She said on IG she had to edit a lot out from her swearing, so basically you know... the real and raw parts Image honestly this whole vlog was sloppy, the parts with the wording kept flashing up, it’s like they didn’t even watch the vlog before posting it. I think the swearing thing is a lie and she’s trying to cover something up... maybe they didn’t get anything on footage and had to have her scream and act out after the fact so they had something they could put in the video. Idk the whole thing seems suspicious to me, I also don’t think they are showing the baby as much as they did Ella, it’s like they are trying to keep her covered up but can’t completely because they can’t go back on their words after throwing shade at Bri

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=262&t=16529

Please post your title ideas in the new thread, and I’ll edit the most popular one suggested tomorrow afternoon!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”