Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by begenos1 »

Okay, I'm going to hell but whatevs lol I can't help it after seeing the REAL AND RAW pictures that Aunt Krykal posted.

T. Beaston. Shrimp sized family of six adding another wonky eyed baby to the mix.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

disney8 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:37 am Wait wait so they said they didn’t film out of respect for the nurses? ANOTHER BEASTON LIE. They were at the same hospital correct? They said with Ella they couldn’t film a live birth because it was against the hospital rules. So now it’s because they respect the nurses? Why do they lie so fucking much?????????
how come brianna was allowed to film hers but trashi couldn’t? in australia, filming in hospital at all is off limits. i remember my sister got told to switch off the camera when they were showing her how to give her firstborn a bath! there is zero chance you’d be allowed to film during labour. i wanted to with my second but i had the anaesthetist behind me with the spinal and i had a cs so would’ve been a bit hard. i think i told hubby to film but there were just too many staff around. so it must be up to the hospital in the US?

i skim watched about 2 minutes of the “birth vlog”. even for those two, it was scraping new lows. calling it a birth vlog was a stretch. it was black screen with white text, awash with shocking spelling. the nurse was “taking” calmly to tiff?? i reckon carter could beat shrimp in a spelling bee at this point.

i honestly don’t know who would watch that from start to finish nor how they can expect to get paid for it. it’s not a birth vlog, it’s a poorly edited hack job.

i literally can’t even hate watch. i find them so icky and unsettling and dull. their life inspires nothing in me to want to watch. bri is motivating at least, trashy just stands there hunched over with that gob hanging open and those jowls flapping around loosely. i find her deeply icky.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:40 am I’m sorry I was laughing my ass off when Chris was talking about almost passing out 😂😂😂 Seriously way to support your wife! Grow some balls dude come on. My husband has seen me give birth and break bones in the most pain of my life and he never wavered!!

Also HOW do none of these women ever tear?! Both her and Bri said they didn’t even have stitches. How do they always have good luck, scheduled inductions and glamorous photos?! Fake fake fake fake.
they want to be “raw and real” so long as they’re in control of it. stitches would be outside of their control and too raw and real. they want to maintain a degree of being enviable and sexy/hot, a ripped up vag that’s held together with stitches isn’t hot. i reckon across 7 babies between them, one of them must’ve had stitches at least one time from a tear. it’s just not advertised as it’s too raw and real and doesn’t fit in with their image of being a mom who gives birth naturally and breastfeeds, which adheres to society’s expectations about being a real mom/woman, without taking it so far as to have any kind of trauma attached to it. that takes it to unsexy and traumatic, and nobody wants that. they want to exist in this very tiny niche where they’re natural/raw/real, but still enviable and attractive. stepford wives have perfect vaginas, didn’t you know? 🤣🤣
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

T.Barefoot's symmetrical Princess having jaundice, keeps occasionally talking about Jesus.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

I unsubscribed to all their channels a long time ago but I did quickly skim through that birth video yesterday. I laughed right out loud, she just cannot let anything not be about her. Shrimp was attempting to tell his story about almost passing out, and she just kept interrupting and inserting comments that made it all about her.

She made her ugly trout face, and actually acted like she was trying to remember and then blurred out “she was born in 4 pushes, right?” and he kind of looked at her like “stfu I’m talking”. Then “she’s nursing like a champ” or “as a nurse, I knew he was going down”.

These 2 just have nothing going on in their lives, they have each other, the kids, Target runs, instacart deliveries and the nail/eyelash spot. No friends, no jobs, nothing. Their lives suck. No one is envious of what you “have”.

Time to get lost Beastons, your 5 minutes of “fame” is long gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

T.Breaston: Giving myself all the grace, thank God this one has a symmetrical face
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

Omfg, can someone get these kids tooth brushes out of their fucking toes. End of the last baby watch video. Like how does he not correct them and they’re running their toothbrush between their feet?? And why are they laying in bed with their toothbrushes anyway? They’re definitely old enough to stand at the sink and properly brush their teeth...? What is a dry toothbrush covered in foot sweat gonna do for them? 🤢 and after seeing Tiff’s “real” hospital pic, we all know how clean their feet must be... 🤢🤢🤢
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Well looks like Plan Chicly didn't sell out lmfao. This is all the leftover inventory. Clearanced by spring!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by invisibullet13 »

This might be an unpopular opinion but...I think that baby is super cute. Much cuter than ella was. And I think Tiff thinks the same because she made the symmetrical comment. She knows Ella's face is lopsided.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Did t.breastfeed give Carter a haircut herself? I know it's Covid and all but damn it looks whack

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lmao of course her garbage planner didn’t sell out. It’s a no name company and that’s way to much for a planner that looks like it was bought at the target dollar spot.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Of course in her pics she has Ella first holding the baby

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Evelyn Faith wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:45 pm Of course in her pics she has Ella first holding the baby

of course! this stood out like dogs balls to me too. ella looks part special, part chucky in that pic. again, not to shit talk about a child’s appearance, but good golly she has a head only a mom could love. let’s hope devil doesn’t follow suit in the shallow end of the ella gene pool.

i also noticed on bfv (i skim watched a tiny bit of the birth vlog) on the intro bit, of course they have to show smella first. followed by carter, followed by tanner. i can only assume this is the order in which they favorite the kids
as i can’t think why you’d show the (then) youngest first, followed by the eldest, and finally the poor middle child. they’re so rotten.

i wish shrimp would burn those little piss ant toddler pants with the elasticated ankles. he’s such a creepy small man.
AveryKae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AveryKae »

T.blessed: symmetrical pandemic princess, bibi cleaning up their mess, boys send out an s.o.s.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

T.Fake, can’t stay awake, goes to the ER for every ache, Shrimp will never catch a break (or let her eat cake).

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

luxe0780 wrote:
Evelyn Faith wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:45 pm Of course in her pics she has Ella first holding the baby

of course! this stood out like dogs balls to me too. ella looks part special, part chucky in that pic. again, not to shit talk about a child’s appearance, but good golly she has a head only a mom could love. let’s hope devil doesn’t follow suit in the shallow end of the ella gene pool.

i also noticed on bfv (i skim watched a tiny bit of the birth vlog) on the intro bit, of course they have to show smella first. followed by carter, followed by tanner. i can only assume this is the order in which they favorite the kids
as i can’t think why you’d show the (then) youngest first, followed by the eldest, and finally the poor middle child. they’re so rotten.

i wish shrimp would burn those little piss ant toddler pants with the elasticated ankles. he’s such a creepy small man.
You are a hilarious human being ImageImage Thank you for this!!

Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

I am almost certain that she took her newborn baby to her sister's house. Did she say they were going? They really are itching to get covid.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Another #soblessed caption 🙄 every week same damn thing. Their life is a broken record. Predictable and boring. She just wants to have a kid on her boob 24/7 so she can lay around and do nothing but talk about it. Hope shrimp is ready to raise 4 kids.

And things don’t mean anything to the beastons guys.... but please swipe up for commission links. She’s a liar and con artist.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

I can’t stand the name Everli.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

shemythomas wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 am I can’t stand the name Everli.

Why? Is it too symmetrical of a name for you or not symmetrical enough?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”