shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by shemythomas »

yeahsureok wrote:
shemythomas wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 am I can’t stand the name Everli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why? Is it too symmetrical of a name for you or not symmetrical enough?

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Did you see her last ig post? I wanted to share it here but I have no idea how the hell can one put a screen shot here? She says alllll the I am sooo blessed and thankful blabla in it for thanksgiving, mentioning and admitting that they can only afford their current lazy ass lifestyle beacuse of their viewers but what she really made me upset with(however other youtubers say it too and I just caaaaan't with it) that she knows this period can be soo hard for many other people out there BUT!!... they are here for them! Like how the f***?! Tell me about it! Are you being kind to everyone? Are you replying to every single and each comment of yours?? Arent you just rather deleting everything and blocking everyone what/whom you dont like? Are you going out to do some good to other people in need? Volunteering somewhere?? Do you support any help organization or what??! NOO, she doesnt,right? But their entire family is just theree for all of you guys in need, if you didnt know about it yet!! For God's sake,this women, even her questions are lies, she and her blessed family couldnt even be a thing for any kind of help, come on, that is a very very bad and unfair joke to make, clearly she doesnt have even the very smallest respect towards her inernet "family", she earns her money from.. t.BITCHSTON
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

I may go to hell for this but, if y’all thought Ella was ugly, I feel like Everli is worse. She’s not a cute baby at all. Also, her birth vlog is doing shit compared to Bri. Last time I checked, Bri’s was close to 500k...both are still horrible though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Who gives their dog coffee? I hope it diarrheas all over their house

Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

I hope that dog shits all over their white carpet with Chris giving them coffee.

Also, God forgive me for this, but Everli is not a cute baby at all. Maybe Tiff and Chris's evil brewed in her? I know most newborns aren't lookers but dang. Also they really made Ella look awful in the one picture of her holding Everli.
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Strawberry71 wrote:I may go to hell for this but, if y’all thought Ella was ugly, I feel like Everli is worse. She’s not a cute baby at all. Also, her birth vlog is doing shit compared to Bri. Last time I checked, Bri’s was close to 500k...both are still horrible though
You beat me to it, I actually took a screenshot of the same IG story after I grunted a profanity out loud about how fugly that baby is. If we thought Ewwa looked like a sloth, this new one is even worse.

I’m sorry, other than Tanner, these 2
Fools just do not make cute offspring. They resemble Shrimpy way too much with the set far apart big bug eyes and T.Bitches jowls and fang teeth.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 am Did you see her last ig post? I wanted to share it here but I have no idea how the hell can one put a screen shot here? She says alllll the I am sooo blessed and thankful blabla in it for thanksgiving, mentioning and admitting that they can only afford their current lazy ass lifestyle beacuse of their viewers but what she really made me upset with(however other youtubers say it too and I just caaaaan't with it) that she knows this period can be soo hard for many other people out there BUT!!... they are here for them! Like how the f***?! Tell me about it! Are you being kind to everyone? Are you replying to every single and each comment of yours?? Arent you just rather deleting everything and blocking everyone what/whom you dont like? Are you going out to do some good to other people in need? Volunteering somewhere?? Do you support any help organization or what??! NOO, she doesnt,right? But their entire family is just theree for all of you guys in need, if you didnt know about it yet!! For God's sake,this women, even her questions are lies, she and her blessed family couldnt even be a thing for any kind of help, come on, that is a very very bad and unfair joke to make, clearly she doesnt have even the very smallest respect towards her inernet "family", she earns her money from.. t.BITCHSTON
I so agree!!! She is a scammer and user. Even other youtubers who blab on about this will do frequent giveaways and send coffee gift cards and PayPal cash etc. it seems like MOST youtubers are doing things like that obviously to keep engagement up but still. Tiffani could never be bothered. She just wants people to send her fee stuff but she never gives back. She does that no kid hungry thing and gets all the credit and the free gifts. If she does that again I’m tempted to tell her she could giveaway the gift to someone who donated. I’ll get blocked though and I enjoy this trash reality show HAHA. Oh and she posted to stories “think I’ll treat myself to an ice pack”, meaning the frida ones. Must be nice, I couldn’t exist without one of those for about a month hahaha. Worth it!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh! Also she posted a story recently of her and the kids in her bed of course with her holding everli. Ella looks like she was mid tantrum or crying or something. I guarantee the nightmare has begun!! Haha
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Strawberry71 wrote:I may go to hell for this but, if y’all thought Ella was ugly, I feel like Everli is worse. She’s not a cute baby at all. Also, her birth vlog is doing shit compared to Bri. Last time I checked, Bri’s was close to 500k...both are still horrible though
She looks the absolute most like Chris so far

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Symmetrical my ass. One side of her face is bigger and higher than the other. They needed to stop a few kids ago. At least they can put bows in their hair.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Tonesbay wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:03 am Symmetrical my ass. One side of her face is bigger and higher than the other. They needed to stop a few kids ago. At least they can put bows in their hair.
🤣🤣🤣
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 am Did you see her last ig post? I wanted to share it here but I have no idea how the hell can one put a screen shot here? She says alllll the I am sooo blessed and thankful blabla in it for thanksgiving, mentioning and admitting that they can only afford their current lazy ass lifestyle beacuse of their viewers but what she really made me upset with(however other youtubers say it too and I just caaaaan't with it) that she knows this period can be soo hard for many other people out there BUT!!... they are here for them! Like how the f***?! Tell me about it! Are you being kind to everyone? Are you replying to every single and each comment of yours?? Arent you just rather deleting everything and blocking everyone what/whom you dont like? Are you going out to do some good to other people in need? Volunteering somewhere?? Do you support any help organization or what??! NOO, she doesnt,right? But their entire family is just theree for all of you guys in need, if you didnt know about it yet!! For God's sake,this women, even her questions are lies, she and her blessed family couldnt even be a thing for any kind of help, come on, that is a very very bad and unfair joke to make, clearly she doesnt have even the very smallest respect towards her inernet "family", she earns her money from.. t.BITCHSTON

She certainly isn't there for people by staying home and wearing a mask.
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

Oh god forgive me but I RUSHED over here once I saw that ig story of Everli. I mean..... really.... that’s a shame 😬
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Holy over dramatic much? Isn't pretty common for their bilirubin levels to normalize after a few days of eating & pooping? She's psycho. Amen!
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Oh my God. When I saw her story my first thought was “Buzz, your girlfriend, woof” but instead it was “Trash, your baby, woof” I may be going to hell but 😬 Maybe she’ll grow into her looks
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Yuuck,yuck, eeeww,eeeww, that dog being in their coffee cup with full head of it and licking it,, sooo disgusting!! Im totally a dog person, I truly love them,,we always have had dogs before and will have again,once we move to a family house with garden but THIS is waayy oover the limits, even if it is washed in the dishwasher still, I guess you wouldnt want to eat from the dogs bowl either after it is washed,would you?? Pls if there is a psychologist out there,tell me, why I still do check their stories..?
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 pm Yuuck,yuck, eeeww,eeeww, that dog being in their coffee cup with full head of it and licking it,, sooo disgusting!! Im totally a dog person, I truly love them,,we always have had dogs before and will have again,once we move to a family house with garden but THIS is waayy oover the limits, even if it is washed in the dishwasher still, I guess you wouldnt want to eat from the dogs bowl either after it is washed,would you?? Pls if there is a psychologist out there,tell me, why I still do check their stories..?
Guess it's like with stalking car accidents:
Horrible, but you have to look
hereforthecomments2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hereforthecomments2 »

Another blessed comment. Meanwhile none of the kids are baptized....

upsondowns75
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by upsondowns75 »

Lifeisfun wrote:Oh! Also she posted a story recently of her and the kids in her bed of course with her holding everli. Ella looks like she was mid tantrum or crying or something. I guarantee the nightmare has begun!! Haha
I agree. In a few pictures Ella had that red eyed just had a tantrum look . First time I have noticed that on her. She isnt going to take being dethroned well.
Little E already looks like shes mentally traveling to her happy place. Sorry kid, your best times are behind you. Big Baby E is here to wreck your world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”