Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

So in her stories today she asked her followers (btw HELL no i'm not) if they need a link to something she has shared and so I said "your ex-husband!"sorry...I couldn't help myself. I'm sure I will be blocked in a New York minute.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:16 pm So in her stories today she asked her followers (btw HELL no i'm not) if they need a link to something she has shared and so I said "your ex-husband!"sorry...I couldn't help myself. I'm sure I will be blocked in a New York minute.
OMG LMFAO 😂😂😂
InTheKnow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by InTheKnow »

Her Stans are so weird. They literally want to know every where she got every damn thing she has. I’m surprised nobody has asked what kind of toilet paper she uses. I want to punch the ones who tag her in pictures of their Starbucks coffee. Are they thinking she will be their BFF because they’re psycho enough to have to copy her coffee order?
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Lionking wrote:Is it just me or is sitting directly on top of the grave disrespectful? I feel like they could sit around the grave, on the sides. He’s not in the headstone, that’s just rock... He’s under the ground and they’re sitting on top of him. Seems so weird to me. I’ve never visited a cemetery and nor do I know if that’s a religious concept so please excuse me if I’M the one being disrespectful.
My dad died when I was 16 and I would visit his grave often. I would lay directly on top of where I knew his coffin was because I felt closer to him that way. It’s disrespectful if you don’t know someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

sadasfuck wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am Also those name bracelets she was advertising today, of course the one that was for Crew was the only one with a heart next to his name, because he seems to be the only kid she truly ever cares about and loves the most.
He brought her hundreds of thousands of followers, a new house, ridiculously expensive fridge, a couple vacations, a lot of free Starbucks, and continues to help her exploit her audience. Of course he’s her favorite. Too bad about the whole dying thing but she has everything she wanted because of it.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

AmateurSnark wrote:
sadasfuck wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am Also those name bracelets she was advertising today, of course the one that was for Crew was the only one with a heart next to his name, because he seems to be the only kid she truly ever cares about and loves the most.
He brought her hundreds of thousands of followers, a new house, ridiculously expensive fridge, a couple vacations, a lot of free Starbucks, and continues to help her exploit her audience. Of course he’s her favorite. Too bad about the whole dying thing but she has everything she wanted because of it.
Crew should have been called Cash. Because that’s what he does. Brings in all the money.
It makes my stomach turn thinking of using a deceased infant for monetary gain. I don’t know how she does it.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

InTheKnow wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:13 pm Her Stans are so weird. They literally want to know every where she got every damn thing she has. I’m surprised nobody has asked what kind of toilet paper she uses.
I’m certain influencers send those link requests to themselves from burner accounts.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

SIXTY. FIVE. LINKS. IN. HER. STORIES.

...so far.

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

MOdrama wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:08 am SIXTY. FIVE. LINKS. IN. HER. STORIES.

...so far.

And everything she's linked is sooo expensive! Must be nice having so much money to buy whatever you want because of your dead baby...
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

And another clip of codeine unsafely napping in the mammaroo with a blanket over him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

_ken_zee029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _ken_zee029 »

How much longer is Cash going to be in a freaking pull-up??? I scrolled through Brittani's page just to see how old he is, and he's turning 3 in I think February.
Brittani should really start introducing him to the potty.. if the kid can scroll in the neighborhood on a scooter then he can certainly learn how to go on the toilet.
mamajen76
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamajen76 »

Could this Toucan Sam looking twatwaffle be any more careless or stupid? What a horrible mother and person. My heart hurts for her sweet children.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

_ken_zee029 wrote:How much longer is Cash going to be in a freaking pull-up??? I scrolled through Brittani's page just to see how old he is, and he's turning 3 in I think February.
Brittani should really start introducing him to the potty.. if the kid can scroll in the neighborhood on a scooter then he can certainly learn how to go on the toilet.
Dude he’s not even 3 yet. 3 is a great age to potty train. Younger IS NOT better.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

_ken_zee029 wrote:How much longer is Cash going to be in a freaking pull-up??? I scrolled through Brittani's page just to see how old he is, and he's turning 3 in I think February.
once he gets rid of the binky so it'll be a while

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

StarinaAdams wrote:
Dude he’s not even 3 yet. 3 is a great age to potty train. Younger IS NOT better.

I have to laugh at posts like these.
He’s still technically a toddler.
I get that Brittani is a lazy arse but all kids develop differently when it comes to potty training.
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

First off I want to say I’m new to this specific ytm topic. I have seen several brutal posts about her killing her son or it’s her fault or she didn’t deserve him. I would think that people who say these things have very good reason in doing so. Can someone give me a rundown on the hate that surrounds her in the case of her son passing away suddenly last year? Thank y’all.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Amandaaa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:17 pm First off I want to say I’m new to this specific ytm topic. I have seen several brutal posts about her killing her son or it’s her fault or she didn’t deserve him. I would think that people who say these things have very good reason in doing so. Can someone give me a rundown on the hate that surrounds her in the case of her son passing away suddenly last year? Thank y’all.
Long story short, she did not practice safe sleep and Crew's death most likely could have been easily prevented. She admitted and documented using blankets with sleeping babies and having Crew sleep on surfaces that are generally considered unsafe for babies to sleep, like adult beds. Some people think she purposely did something to Crew, however, I personally think she was being willfully ignorant and thought "It could never happen to me," and then it did.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

fossilfinger wrote:
Amandaaa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:17 pm First off I want to say I’m new to this specific ytm topic. I have seen several brutal posts about her killing her son or it’s her fault or she didn’t deserve him. I would think that people who say these things have very good reason in doing so. Can someone give me a rundown on the hate that surrounds her in the case of her son passing away suddenly last year? Thank y’all.
Long story short, she did not practice safe sleep and Crew's death most likely could have been easily prevented. She admitted and documented using blankets with sleeping babies and having Crew sleep on surfaces that are generally considered unsafe for babies to sleep, like adult beds. Some people think she purposely did something to Crew, however, I personally think she was being willfully ignorant and thought "It could never happen to me," and then it did.
And yet she continues to do the same thing with this new baby Image And documenting it. On any given day theres an IG story or two of that baby sleeping somewhere it shouldn’t be. In a dockatot type thing or in a swing both with blankets, occasionally in a sleep suit thing AND a blanket.

She is moronic. She claims to supervise 24/7, yet she has a gaggle of other kids to watch also.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

_ken_zee029 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:55 pm Sorry if this sounds insensitive, but I honestly don't see the point of her decorating Crew's gravestone. It just looks tacky to me. A few decorations for the holidays would be nice, but it's like she pampers his gravestone. Again sorry if my complaint sounds insensitive
I agree with you. I lost a child two days before his first birthday. I never saw the point of decorating a grave in that way. I put flowers on his grave, seasonal ones during holidays, but, never toys and streamers and that type of thing. I believe in making sure the grave looks nice and kept up but all that crap looks cheap and tacky.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”