BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

She looks so goofy with that hat on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

damneaFrance wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:25 am On a slow day at work I went back on the construction company website to look at their floor plan with the 5th bedroom instead of the loft to see if they would do the same... anyway the construction company has a video of their housing developement... I just wanted to share the screenshots...
Mrs complains she's had a letter from the HOA but they never park on the street lol...

Also notice the parking spaces right behind the pool house... they could park their extra cars there.... it is not even a 2 minutes walk...
ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Why are they parked backwards on the street like that? Above the law or what?! Usually whatever side the flow of traffic is the direction you park the car. Hmmm.
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

eww look at those cookie cutter houses 🤮🤮🤮
i lived in a clone neighborhood like that with my parents for 5 year. it’s fucking disgusting. nothing in those houses are built to last. so glad i’m gone lol 😆
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

Trust me, she’s wanting her address to go public . She wants any excuse to give frank to move. I can see her now “look babe the fans know we live in this subdivision now I don’t feel safe let’s move” . She always wants bigger and better. Huge eye roll !
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

“Trust me it’s not our dream house!!” Lol so she used that title on a blog for dramatic purposes to draw in views? She’s such a liar all the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Can someone tell the city/area they live in? Just curious to see what it's like. I guess privacy is no longer a problem.

So it seems they are on a date. Must be fun to be on a date with someone who disowned your kids. I really don't know how she can pretend to like him anymore. Or have sex with him. There just can't be any respect left.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Is this asshole watching football while driving?! Every time I think they can’t get dumber...

Also, newsflash Britney: you can post as many pics as you want pretending to be happy, no one is forgetting that you wiped him from your socials and he disowned your kids three fucking weeks ago. Stop trying to show off your marriage.
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:57 am Is this asshole watching football while driving?! Every time I think they can’t get dumber...
Of course he is. He was driving the other day and recording/posting on instagram with his kid in the car. Now he has Britney and another kid in the car, so why not watch your phone instead of you know... the road?

Sadly where they live it's not illegal to be on your phone while driving. But one would think they'd use common sense. Oh.. wait. Let's remember who we're talking about here.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 pm When they have dates at night, do they call them night dates? Why wouldn’t they include Scarlett? I’m assuming ANH are at Eans place.
Frank gives me the creeps now. He just doesn’t sit right with me. He seems really obsessive and territorial over Britney even in simple posts like this.
It feels like he had an agenda to swoop in on a single mother, breed with her, kick the other kids to the curb, and mooch off every cent she has.
Completely agree. This is extra gross knowing he specifically removed pictures of Nolan. I understand that everyone thinks their child/children are the most beautiful, but he has a step-son! Why not say, "Day date with the most beautiful wife," and leave it at that?? It's little digs like that make me hate him more with each passing day.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Her going out as much as she has right before her surgery is infuriating. The reason they give you a COVID test beforehand is to protect the people caring for you. Going out where you could easily catch it after your test is beyond idiotic.

Imagine risking infecting your kids and medical professionals to go eat inside an Olive Garden!!! As if takeout doesn’t exist??? Or just buy some frozen shit from the grocery store, it’s no different. I can’t stand her.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

On her insta story: did she actually call her son a third wheel?!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

nurseemilyy wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:21 pm On her insta story: did she actually call her son a third wheel?!
I guess she was able to get rid of her fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh wheels... As soon as Fletcher starts to walk and the shiny newness wears off, he'll be at Grandma and Grampa's all the time, too.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Is it possible Harlow’s black eyes are a result of the DMD gene? I know that the girls could possibly be carriers and Britney won’t test them - I’m not sure if easy bruising or massive discoloration could be symptoms of the gene.

I’ll believe she’s getting the surgery when I see it. I could easily see her “forgetting” to vlog and mysteriously xx months later, she’s pregnant with a “gift from god”. I hope she doesn’t have more kids and goes through with the surgery, but I’d love to hear her excuse if she did get pregnant after she supposedly had the surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 pm Is it possible Harlow’s black eyes are a result of the DMD gene? I know that the girls could possibly be carriers and Britney won’t test them - I’m not sure if easy bruising or massive discoloration could be symptoms of the gene.

I’ll believe she’s getting the surgery when I see it. I could easily see her “forgetting” to vlog and mysteriously xx months later, she’s pregnant with a “gift from god”. I hope she doesn’t have more kids and goes through with the surgery, but I’d love to hear her excuse if she did get pregnant after she supposedly had the surgery

Im probably the odd one out here, but I dont think she'll have more kids unless it is an actual accident.
She doesn't enjoy being a mother at all and with each child she has enjoyed it less. She was happy with 3, but felt she needed to give frank a child, same thing with this one, she got pregnant because she felt she had to. I think thats why she is so done with breastfeeding so fast, she isnt making these "last moments" last and enjoying them because she didn't even want to do it again, she wants him off the boob and have his need for her lessened so she can be free.

She just seems bitter and resentful of her life. I get if she was just having a bad day, or a bad week, but this is ALL the time. I havent seen her seem truly happy since she had her last 2 children
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lolitalene wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 pm Is it possible Harlow’s black eyes are a result of the DMD gene? I know that the girls could possibly be carriers and Britney won’t test them - I’m not sure if easy bruising or massive discoloration could be symptoms of the gene.

Im probably the odd one out here, but I dont think she'll have more kids unless it is an actual accident.
She doesn't enjoy being a mother at all and with each child she has enjoyed it less. She was happy with 3, but felt she needed to give frank a child, same thing with this one, she got pregnant because she felt she had to. I think thats why she is so done with breastfeeding so fast, she isnt making these "last moments" last and enjoying them because she didn't even want to do it again, she wants him off the boob and have his need for her lessened so she can be free.

She just seems bitter and resentful of her life. I get if she was just having a bad day, or a bad week, but this is ALL the time. I havent seen her seem truly happy since she had her last 2 children
That’s because the pregnancy/new baby bliss and attention that she craves is over...no one gives a fuck about Fletcher.

If she’s miserable (which we all know she is) she has no one but herself to blame. It was HER job to focus on her mental health and worry about her kids before bringing another man into their lives. Frank didn’t break into her house, put a gun to her head and say marry me, have kids with me, build a house with me & ignore your kids. Yes Frank is a piece of shit but none of this would’ve happened if she learned to be independent and stop relying on men and youtube fame.

Do you know how good her life would’ve been right if she was actually a good mother that wasn’t desperate for youtube fame?! Now she’s 5 kids deep, with no friends, in a shitty marriage pretending everything is ok and this time...everyone knows it. No amount of hand holding pictures, country song posts, fake smiling selfies, forced family photoshoots is gonna change the reality that is her life.

She made her bed now she can lay in it, don’t feel sorry for her one bit.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Literally so infuriated she actually is dumb enough to go out to eat before her surgery after her negative covid test came back. Is she unable to put 2 and together? She really lacks all fuckig common sense.....shes the biggest fucking moron omfg.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I know it sucks not having Frank around to vlog your pathetic tube removal journey so you can get ass pats for being soOoo brave. What did she want...for Alyssa to stay home with all five kids?! She’s so starved for attention like how many damn hospital posts is she gonna make??

We get....it you’re in the hospital who fucking cares...?!

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I refuse to watch her annoying videos anymore.. what is she getting surgery for? Something tells me it’s something minor and she’s being dramatic for attention / views

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Is she getting her tubes removed so quickly after giving birth because she's afraid she'll get pregnant again? I would think most people would want more than just a few months after birth before having a surgery. Maybe Britney's doctor talked her into doing it so soon because Britney refuses to use any form of birth control.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Damage control is all I see them doing. They showed their asses, now that have to fix it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”