Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i keep typing out long posts and losing them due to being logged out. anyone else having this issue? so frustrating!
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by judgyqueen »

upsondowns75 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:42 am
Deuces wrote:
upsondowns75 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:37 pm I agree. In a few pictures Ella had that red eyed just had a tantrum look . First time I have noticed that on her. She isnt going to take being dethroned well.
Little E already looks like shes mentally traveling to her happy place. Sorry kid, your best times are behind you. Big Baby E is here to wreck your world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Listen, I hope they reap what they sow. You put Chuckie Doll on a pedestal for the past two years, letting her get away with murder, never disciplining her or giving her limits, she's going to be an absolute MONSTER. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried hitting Everli, shoving her away to get on the boob or climb into their bed every single night. That's what happens Image
Oh they are absolute monsters I am sure and it's all Queen Milk and Shortcakes fault. Considering the crappy personality dispositions they inherited I doubt anyone could expect more. When I first started watching them ( pre Big Baby E) I always thought Carter was a brat. Even then poor Tanner wasnt favored at all.

I actually stopped watching her was after Ella was born when she said the weirdest thing I ever heard a mom say. She said she hoped her sons would marry women just like her and her daughter marry a man just like short stuff. I was mind boggled. She didn't wish them happiness, joy contentment not even success in their chosen paths. Nah shes just hoping they marry clones of their parents so they can mirror weirdness all over. She is a psycho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm not gonna lie, though, I also hope her boys marry women just like Tiffani so that she can get a taste of her own medicine. I'd love for her daughter in laws to accept her help then complain on a public forum that they get no help. They will never praise her or give her the attention she thinks she deserves. So... yeah, I'd love for them to marry women just like her haha.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Aren't lactation cookies to increase your supply? If she always has an oversupply, why the hell does she need them??
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Salamisammich wrote:Hop on over to bris IG, it’s like those two are competing on who’s baby breastfeeds more... the competition with these two is so fucking annoying, neither one of them congratulated each other, it’s completely obvious now they hate each other. And what is it with Tara sucking Tiffs asshole and not Bris? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the Young and Living oils they both peddle

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

why is she talking about donating her milk? the baby isn’t even a week old and she’s already talking about donating milk? can’t she just be, just focus on the baby and just enjoy what she so desperately wanted? always whinging about the next thing. she’s so miserable. the bay looks like another convenient excuse to lay in bed and do nothing. she’s so intolerable.
KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLDigs »

Meanwhile, the house listing doesn’t say pending anymore. The description says “coming soon’
Which leads us to believe they didn’t officially list it yet
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

Hey, check out the Dad Challenge Podcast. He talked about Bri the other day and while talking about the Europe trip he made a comment about " who's the quiet one" ( meaning Tiffani) and now he's talking about MLM's and he has mentioned Tiffani several times. I bet it won't be long before he does a show on the Beaston family.
CrazeeChic60
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CrazeeChic60 »

Lookout Beastons—- Looks like you are going to be the next star of Dad Podcast taking down one family at a time. Hope they have banked some money because the secret about how much they make from young living using their followers for quick cash
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:36 pm why is she talking about donating her milk? the baby isn’t even a week old and she’s already talking about donating milk? can’t she just be, just focus on the baby and just enjoy what she so desperately wanted? always whinging about the next thing. she’s so miserable. the bay looks like another convenient excuse to lay in bed and do nothing. she’s so intolerable.
For real! And she doesn’t actually know she has over supply yet. I mean she actively try’s to cause it but her boobs could literally dry up tomorrow and she is already committing to donating. She a joke. Stop pumping and quit the damn cookies which likely don’t work anyway. She would if she actually was bothered by the oversupply. She just had to be the martyr
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

KLDigs wrote:Meanwhile, the house listing doesn’t say pending anymore. The description says “coming soon’
Which leads us to believe they didn’t officially list it yet
I know the real estate market is so hot in a lot of places (including PA) right now that some realtors are showing and selling houses to their clients before they officially go on the market. Maybe they accepted an offer of that kind and it fell through so now they have to officially list it.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Was just looking at the listing. Firstly, I've already noticed this but it's pretty funny (or sad) that the boys just have an empty room with a bunk bed and Ella's room is decked out in these elaborate girly decorations. I can only pray that one of her girls turns out to be a tomboy who won't wear pink, God forbid. Also, if that truly represents their house, they have like no toys. That playroom is oddly empty. Part of me is jealous since I'd love to not have my house cluttered up with toys (though that is not realistic with small kids), but mostly I now understand why the kids are sitting on tablets the entire day - there's nothing else for them to do!

Also, do these people ever read books?? Maybe we just are book obsessed in my house but my kids love books and they have so many. I see a couple in Ella's room and that's it. I don't EVER remember seeing them read to their kids and they film their entire lives. No wonder their speech isn't great. Hey, if they started reading to them, maybe Chris' grammar would improve a little too...
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

I see they’re out and about during the pandemic with a baby who is days old. I thought they had bad anxiety about it? What a 180...

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Autumn2455 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:58 am Was just looking at the listing. Firstly, I've already noticed this but it's pretty funny (or sad) that the boys just have an empty room with a bunk bed and Ella's room is decked out in these elaborate girly decorations. I can only pray that one of her girls turns out to be a tomboy who won't wear pink, God forbid. Also, if that truly represents their house, they have like no toys. That playroom is oddly empty. Part of me is jealous since I'd love to not have my house cluttered up with toys (though that is not realistic with small kids), but mostly I now understand why the kids are sitting on tablets the entire day - there's nothing else for them to do!

Also, do these people ever read books?? Maybe we just are book obsessed in my house but my kids love books and they have so many. I see a couple in Ella's room and that's it. I don't EVER remember seeing them read to their kids and they film their entire lives. No wonder their speech isn't great. Hey, if they started reading to them, maybe Chris' grammar would improve a little too...
I saw the photos too. They definitely shoved most of their crap into the basement. You’ll notice there are no basement photos. They have a ton of useless shit! Haha

Also I thought the exact same about the boys room. She acts like she cares and is going to make an effort but she never does. If they move I guarantee the boys room will be made over LAST. And if they each have their own room Tanner will likely have a bed and a rug while everyone else has a palace.
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:00 am
Autumn2455 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:58 am Was just looking at the listing. Firstly, I've already noticed this but it's pretty funny (or sad) that the boys just have an empty room with a bunk bed and Ella's room is decked out in these elaborate girly decorations. I can only pray that one of her girls turns out to be a tomboy who won't wear pink, God forbid. Also, if that truly represents their house, they have like no toys. That playroom is oddly empty. Part of me is jealous since I'd love to not have my house cluttered up with toys (though that is not realistic with small kids), but mostly I now understand why the kids are sitting on tablets the entire day - there's nothing else for them to do!

I saw the photos too. They definitely shoved most of their crap into the basement. You’ll notice there are no basement photos. They have a ton of useless shit! Haha

Also I thought the exact same about the boys room. She acts like she cares and is going to make an effort but she never does. If they move I guarantee the boys room will be made over LAST. And if they each have their own room Tanner will likely have a bed and a rug while everyone else has a palace.
And they will proudly state, that he likes it that way!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can someone watch the new video and report? I’ll never have the interest in watching her sit and bullshit forever and talk about her over supply.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:05 am Can someone watch the new video and report? I’ll never have the interest in watching her sit and bullshit forever and talk about her over supply.
It can be summed up as the Trashy’s Birth Story Drinking Game. Take a shot every time she says “I’m so blessed” “mommy gut” “post partum” or “giving myself all the grace”.

And she calls an extra day in hospital due to her induced baby’s jaundice a “rough start”
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I don’t understand why they would move from that house. I may be in the minority, but I like it way more than a lot of these newer sterile looking cookie cutter houses these other influencer moms have. It has a more traditional, homey “family” vibe, it’s plenty big enough, the backyard is amazing, and the neighborhood has way more character than a lot of these newer neighborhoods.

But given Tiffani’s personality, she’s never content and always has to have bigger and better. Always competing and comparing.

NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

Is there a link for the house listing or what should I google to find it?

Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

My hypothesis is their contract for the sale of their home has a clause that states they be given time to find a new home of their own. Usually clauses like this have some sort of timeline. I am willing to bet they won't find anything and the sale will fall through.
Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nly2017 »

I thought it was very strange that right before she pushed out the baby she told Chris not to look. You would think after being together for a decade and birthing three children beforehand that she wouldn’t care.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”