Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by nl_s »

Also, my other account is nly2017 that I had posted earlier. I had to use my old account when tapatalk was having difficulties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

CrimsonAndClover wrote:FFS, why is Ehhvi going home in a rainbow outfit? Is she going to bust out a surprise mksscarriage?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
She’s been all about the rainbows with her forever. As weird as it is, I truly think she feels left out that she doesn’t have a rainbow baby and is trying to make it happen with the rainbows regardless.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Hardly a few minutes into this new vlog and she’s showing us all the milk she pumped while everli was under the lights because she had a too early induction 🙄 Chris blabbing “were so blessed”. Clicked out bye bye.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Lifeisfun wrote:Hardly a few minutes into this new vlog and she’s showing us all the milk she pumped while everli was under the lights because she had a too early induction Image Chris blabbing “were so blessed”. Clicked out bye bye.
Well she said she was feeling guilty and had all these guilty thoughts that it was somehow her fault that the baby had jaundice. Then she says but it’s just my hormones and I’m so hormonal and I cry a lot because I’m postpartum in the 4th trimester with hormones and blah blah blah. That’s very telling to me, very interesting thoughts and guilt to have for no reason. She knows it’s her fault but she’s too mentality unstable to put her wants before her own child’s needs. I think if anyone had to be induced early and it was not their choice they wouldn’t have thoughts like that...

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

nl_s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:40 am
CrimsonAndClover wrote:FFS, why is Ehhvi going home in a rainbow outfit? Is she going to bust out a surprise mksscarriage?

She’s been all about the rainbows with her forever. As weird as it is, I truly think she feels left out that she doesn’t have a rainbow baby and is trying to make it happen with the rainbows regardless.

I agree with this. Or she's trying to appeal to people watching her video for the first time who don't know her story because those people will assume. It's all about view$ all of the time.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

This woman is so calculated. She says she isn't going to be posting more about breastfeeding solely so that her cult followers will tell her not to feel bad and/or that she's a total inspiration. So now she is not only a victim ("how dare people tell you what to share/not share?") she's also validated.

I'm watching the siblings video now and they mention the baby's birth song, but I didn't hear any music in the birth video whatsoever. You can't just edit out background noise. So.... I don't think she had a c-section based on the birth video (it does seem like she genuinely had to push) but if I hadn't watched that, I would honestly think she did. She's not walking very good (I know that's understandable, but she walked normal after Ella) and in general seems to be struggling a lot more/is very quiet on social media comparatively.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She has 4 kids under 5.5. she/they constantly complained about lack of sleep/being overwhelmed and what do they do? Get knocked up because they’re disgusting and that’s how they pay their bills. I’m sure she’s unhappy! It’s all fun and games when youre pregnant and getting those views and that YouTube money 🤮 but reality sets in, baby is here, they were struggling before and here they are....
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

judgyqueen wrote:
nl_s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:40 am

I agree with this. Or she's trying to appeal to people watching her video for the first time who don't know her story because those people will assume. It's all about view$ all of the time.
Oh that is so sickening to even think about. She really is just so awful.

I don't watch the family vlogs because I just can't even hate watch them so I don't see the kids that often, but just from the one of them bringing EhhHhhHhhvi home you can tell they treat Tanner like garbage. Why is he last in the intro?
I remember her saying she has to get two of every outfit for the boys because they'll throw a fit if they don't have the same things. What kind of wasteful bullshit is that? Also the matching outfits for meeting the baby, give me a break.

CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

judgyqueen wrote:This woman is so calculated. She says she isn't going to be posting more about breastfeeding solely so that her cult followers will tell her not to feel bad and/or that she's a total inspiration. So now she is not only a victim ("how dare people tell you what to share/not share?") she's also validated.

I'm watching the siblings video now and they mention the baby's birth song, but I didn't hear any music in the birth video whatsoever. You can't just edit out background noise. So.... I don't think she had a c-section based on the birth video (it does seem like she genuinely had to push) but if I hadn't watched that, I would honestly think she did. She's not walking very good (I know that's understandable, but she walked normal after Ella) and in general seems to be struggling a lot more/is very quiet on social media comparatively.
I agree, when she said she is so symmetrical (barf) I wondered if that's because her head wasn't shaped by being pushed.

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

She’s not currently a nurse and I feel like she doesn’t even have a license still and I thought I read somewhere she was just an LPNImage

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Now she’s claiming she had dmer but only at work. That’s not how it works. The only mom on YouTube to ever talk about it is wonderfully Ale. I couldn’t breastfeed my recent baby so her videos helped me and I turned to pumping. Tiffani is just using smaller channel ideas again. She doesn’t care to make people feel bad she likes saying that she can pump and donate and nurse. She’s never takes about it but saw that Ally had success with relating to others about it now she is saying she has it.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

She is a true piece of work. Now she’s showing how she donates milk by tagging the IG page..... Can’t she do anything in silence? Always desperate for attention for any small deed. It’s pathetic, immature and psychotic. A true Christian would NOT need praise for a donation. It just shows how fake AND full of shit she is.

Oh and look!!! Another fake illness that she’s never brought up before but now all of a sudden she had that 5 years ago. OK T.LIES....... what’s next?
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

🙄yuppp t.idiot can’t do anything without posting it! Lol definitely needs the attention and praise. It’s really sick...
and LMAOO ... ur right! A true BELIEVER and CHURCH GOER wouldn’t need attention for any donation. She is a fraud.... She wouldn’t give someone a penny without letting the world know she did it. Disgusting 🤢
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

The pic on Instagram is so so so so so so photoshopped. (Breastmilk donation pic) We said that when she got those pics taken, but lolol it literally looks nothing like her. And I agree with y’all!!!! It’s a mental illness with this girl!!! The need for attention and compliments is real bad. A normal person would donate and go on about their day.. but not t.lies!
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Everyone likes to claim these YouTube moms are all narcissists, but I honestly think Tiffani is the only true narcissist out of the bunch. She checks off all the boxes to a T, and I really worry about those kids growing up with a narc mother.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It’s not normal for your husband to say things like “Tiffs got her cute little robe on” “she got a ton of milk, were so blessed” and everything else that comes out of mouth “hey girl” “get it girl”, letting her lounge in bed so she can milk herself, bringing her coffee and water...this relationship is so odd!!

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

katie_A1 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 am She is a true piece of work. Now she’s showing how she donates milk by tagging the IG page..... Can’t she do anything in silence? Always desperate for attention for any small deed. It’s pathetic, immature and psychotic. A true Christian would NOT need praise for a donation. It just shows how fake AND full of shit she is.

Oh and look!!! Another fake illness that she’s never brought up before but now all of a sudden she had that 5 years ago. OK T.LIES....... what’s next?
Yes! I was coming to say this. I only half pay attention to her, but I'm pretty sure she's never mentioned having d mer with Carter. Just like a few months ago she claimed she had ppd with Ella, but never said anything about it before.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lol I'm laughing at her new illness she never mentioned from years ago 🤣 she literally has 50+ illnesses and disorders
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

The Dad Challenge is coming for her!!!! Go watch his IG stories. He totally blasts her and says he knows she's watching and he put the 50 cent Wanksta song over her picture!!!!!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tonesbay wrote:The Dad Challenge is coming for her!!!! Go watch his IG stories. He totally blasts her and says he knows she's watching and he put the 50 cent Wanksta song over her picture!!!!!
Oh snap!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”