Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

What is the purpose of the bathroom crying scene with Bonnie and Ellie, other than showing how gross they are? Ellie sitting on the toilet lid in her pajamas, Bonnie on the tub side, do boys pee in that bathroom? That's the last place I would choose to sit in my pajamas.

Joel did a nice job steaming all the outfits for photo shoot. Do Bonnie and/or Ellie lift a finger for preparation, other than to put their makeup on?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Do you think it is necessary to have a big produced photoshoot with only a few items they are now selling in different colors? Why not use some local models instead of flying a model in. One of their best clothing campaigns was early on with Bri, her mother, and a local plus-size model I think they knew personally? Or ask your mom, Jared's mom again, Joel's mom, Julie, Ruby, Aunt Linda to save money and personalize your clothing line.
I have a religious question. Does the Mormon church expect vloggers to promote their teachings on YouTube or other social media platforms?
I think we are seeing the impact of having a YouTube business has on a vlogger, but it is a choice to continue this type of life. Jared, Bonnie, Ruby, Kevin, and Ellie have all seen adverse or emotional problems with this type of job.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

About a week or so ago, Boston was complaining that he had a huge forehead. Bonnie said something about getting that from his dad. All she has to do is look at that childhood picture and know that it just might be from her. It's amazing how much Calvin looks like little Ellie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Jared supposedly has a migraine that prevents him from being part of the Bollie shoot, but Bonnie makes it about her and titles the video "I Think Jared's Mad at Me" and takes a picture of him in bed looking miserable for the thumbnail.
That childhood picture is just awful. None of those children look happy or carefree. And the shadows under their eyes-- they just don't look healthy. Where's this idyllic childhood they keep referring to?
I think they have been told that they had such happy childhoods so many times that they believe it. They were isolated from other families "you don't need friends-- you have each other!", so they don't know what a "normal" family looks like. That's why they don't understand when they get criticism of their parenting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Kataja wrote: I think the dress code was way different back then, so I didn't even bat my eyelid. However, WHY do they have such a dark under eyes? Malnutrition? Genetics? They look pretty sickly.
This is from 1993! I don’t know anyone who dressed like that. And maybe it’s their expressions as well that are giving of bad vibes, lol. Good lord, look at what Ellie is wearing! Bonnie’s head looks too big for her body. They’d give the Duggar’s a run for their money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is the saddest picture I have seen. My kids were born in the 90’s, I did not dress them like that. They all look like they haven’t eaten a decent meal in months. A picture from the depression era. Where is Julie? and Beau?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh looking again I guess that is Bonnie, Julie, and Ellie. Maybe Ruby and Beau said no way to their clothes. Haha like they had a choice.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:24 am So Jared supposedly has a migraine that prevents him from being part of the Bollie shoot, but Bonnie makes it about her and titles the video "I Think Jared's Mad at Me" and takes a picture of him in bed looking miserable for the thumbnail.
That childhood picture is just awful. None of those children look happy or carefree. And the shadows under their eyes-- they just don't look healthy. Where's this idyllic childhood they keep referring to?
I think they have been told that they had such happy childhoods so many times that they believe it. They were isolated from other families "you don't need friends-- you have each other!", so they don't know what a "normal" family looks like. That's why they don't understand when they get criticism of their parenting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Also, when Bonnie filmed Jared laying on the sofa suffering from ''migraine'' there was lot of background noise. Suddenly Bonnie didn't demand silent and quiet when it wasn't about her anymore...

Personally, if I was having a migraine, any light or sound would hurt, so it makes no sense that Jared is laying there in the middle of everything instead of laying in a dark bedroom. Is he being dramatic and just having a headache?
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

I am dying for someone with a bigger brain than mine to explain to me why the heck does Jarred have to cater to Bonnie???? Why does she get away with making demands on him like some high end CEO!!! I swear they didn’t tell but this could be one reason they wanted away from her!!!!!
I mean I have a close relationship with my sisters but I can’t even imagine one calling my husband and making authoritative demands on him! If Jared gets a company salary for all his input and effort she still can’t boss him around!
She probably acts knowledgeable smarty pants to everyone,how irritating!!!!
It is like Joel and Ellie are too dimwitted for her (the second one probably) she needs to put on the pants and team up with Jarred!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Kataja wrote:
I think the dress code was way different back then, so I didn't even bat my eyelid. However, WHY do they have such a dark under eyes? Malnutrition? Genetics? They look pretty sickly.
This is from 1993! I don’t know anyone who dressed like that. And maybe it’s their expressions as well that are giving of bad vibes, lol. Good lord, look at what Ellie is wearing! Bonnie’s head looks too big for her body. They’d give the Duggar’s a run for their money.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:06 am I am dying for someone with a bigger brain than mine to explain to me why the heck does Jarred have to cater to Bonnie???? Why does she get away with making demands on him like some high end CEO!!! I swear they didn’t tell but this could be one reason they wanted away from her!!!!!
I mean I have a close relationship with my sisters but I can’t even imagine one calling my husband and making authoritative demands on him! If Jared gets a company salary for all his input and effort she still can’t boss him around!
She probably acts knowledgeable smarty pants to everyone,how irritating!!!!
It is like Joel and Ellie are too dimwitted for her (the second one probably) she needs to put on the pants and team up with Jarred!
I'm sure I don't have a bigger brain than you (haha) but I'm pretty sure Bonnie is a demanding bitch to everybody. She actually told the models they had to be quiet and not even have music playing. I guess whatever the boss wants, the boss gets. That Jared scene was interesting. I know she said he had a migraine but then she said he was having some kind of mental breakdown - or something to that effect. He's probably had enough of the Griffiths and this was his way of blocking them out. Can you imagine what it's like to live with Ellie or Bonnie? No thanks.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Do we think there is anyone watching this content now who is actually interested and looking forward to the next video?

Edit: Also, did they absolutely have to film "the most beautiful message" while Ellie was sitting on the toilet?
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:12 am Did Jennifer hand sew those hideous dresses? They look like children who are abused - sunken eyes, unhappy faces. What was going on in that household?
Most of Grandma/Grandpa Griff's kids have issues with food that probably result from how Jennifer fed them as children. And we know Chad has a history of being a bully/abusive to his kids. That's reflective in their sad little faces.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Ellie did make a remark in one of their droll videos that she appreciated Jared because she didn’t have to feel like she was “walking on eggshells around him” or something similar. I assumed they moved mostly to escape overbearing Bonnie and to maybe put some more distance between them and Grandma Griff. It must have been really bad for Jared to forfeit snuggle time with Joel.

At this point, I can’t believe Bollie is anything more than a vanity project for Bonnie.

They all have very deep-set eyes, but Bonnie looks malnourished in that childhood photo. She is all head on a scrawny body. It makes me really sad for them. No wonder they all seem to have eating disorders. It makes me recall that old family Easter video where the kids were egg-hunting and Jennifer stood with arms folded with a sour, disgusted look on her face. That is not normal.
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

OMG - she's SO UNAPPRECIATED by everyone around her. Just like GOD. This vlog really just highlighted her massive sense of self-importance and self-entitlement. She really is a nasty piece of work.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Is she seriously wearing a robe that isn't by their company in this video? She has like, 5 colors of her own robe, but I guess it isn't good enough to even be the one she really wears around the house.

Also look at them crying in the bathroom watching their church's president's message :lol: . I watched that video of him. He looks like a reanimated corpse and the cadences of his voice sound like he's trying to hypnotize you. Which he probably is. So fucking weird.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

imoverit wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:17 pm Is she seriously wearing a robe that isn't by their company in this video? She has like, 5 colors of her own robe, but I guess it isn't good enough to even be the one she really wears around the house.

Also look at them crying in the bathroom watching their church's president's message :lol: . I watched that video of him. He looks like a reanimated corpse and the cadences of his voice sound like he's trying to hypnotize you. Which he probably is. So fucking weird.
Bonnie even helpfully linked to the video of "Our Prophet".
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Why is her ring fingernail always crooked?
Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

I grew up in the same valley that the Griffiths did. The red rufffle dress Ellie is wearing was all the rage in the mid to late 80’s here. A lot of my younger cousins and siblings had extremely ruffly dresses like that. I remember there being a local store called Jolenes that was filled with ruffly dresses like this. The style was essentially put as many ruffles on a dress as possible. Some of my younger cousins wore netting underskirts that made the dresses poof out quite a bit (the kind like you see in child pageants now except my cousins would wear those netting underskirts to church). She doesn’t look like she was wearing a netting underskirt with the red dress.

This style in children’s dresses started going out of fashion by the early 90’s. So my guess it was a hand me down by time Ellie got it. I would say the denim dress the oldest is wearing was on par for the 90’s. I wore hand me downs as a kid too. Cache Valley was a poorer farming community when I was little and most of my friend growing up came from humble means.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 am
Ohnonotme wrote:
Kataja wrote:
I think the dress code was way different back then, so I didn't even bat my eyelid. However, WHY do they have such a dark under eyes? Malnutrition? Genetics? They look pretty sickly.

That is the saddest picture I have seen. My kids were born in the 90’s, I did not dress them like that. They all look like they haven’t eaten a decent meal in months. A picture from the depression era. Where is Julie? and Beau?

I think that is Bonnie, Julie & Ellie.
Ruby & Beau are MIA.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

I seriously can’t believe Bonnie used to be my favorite YouTube Channel back in 2016-early 2018. I always felt like something was off with them but I’m a pretty tolerating person and was able to live with that. Everyone has characteristics somebody else might not find good you know. But what the hell happened over the last year/year and a half ?!?! What’s with all the crying!? I suffer from diagnosed depression myself and I know for sure this can show in maaanny different ways but THIS is not depression. This is narcissistic personality disorder and all the Griffiths Siblings have it but its the worst with Bonnie. I almost feel sorry for them because it’s their parents who got them there and they don’t know any better. I would be SO relieved for the kids, especially Ruby’s, if somebody called authorities on them, those kids deserve normal life’s away from all the control, starving and emotional abuse. My mom wouldn’t let me go to bed hungry, I had a door that I could close, chores that were age appropriate and an emotional support system. This shows me once again how effing privileged I was and still am.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Everyone can skip today's vlog. The ENTIRE vlog was Bon Bon and kids laughing and talking with the dog and those stupid shoes (poor Lady!!)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”