BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

fossilfinger wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:40 am Is she getting her tubes removed so quickly after giving birth because she's afraid she'll get pregnant again? I would think most people would want more than just a few months after birth before having a surgery. Maybe Britney's doctor talked her into doing it so soon because Britney refuses to use any form of birth control.
From what I recall, you can have this surgery pretty quickly after birth. I think she's doing it now because they usually clear you for sex at six weeks, so I'm guessing her doctor was like, "Bitch, this has to be done before you have sex."
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:06 am I know it sucks not having Frank around to vlog your pathetic tube removal journey so you can get ass pats for being soOoo brave. What did she want...for Alyssa to stay home with all five kids?! She’s so starved for attention like how many damn hospital posts is she gonna make??

We get....it you’re in the hospital who fucking cares...?!

I think Frank is actually at the hospital, but in the waiting area. She seemed to indicate that in her latest vlog, you know the one about the "unexpected call about surgery" video that was total clickbait? In other words, they DID leave Alyssa at home with the kids because they are insufferable narcissists.
Disneylovinggal
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Disneylovinggal »

Could he possibly be hiding behind the curtains? You can see a shoe?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Could you imagine being Alyssa??

You're young, in your 20s, have all these plans to live your life and be adventurous and date and just have fucking fun and yet she's watching her sisters 5 children including a 3 month old newborn ....

I'm 24, I have my son and I love my life with him but I also recognize I am missing out on being a 24 year old without a kiddo.

Alyssa didn't sign up to be a parent. She is wonderful to help and be there for those kids but I get the impression she takes on a lot more of the parenting duties than we think.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

I'd say he's likely in the car. Because of COVID, my aunt wasn't allowed to have her husband present for a biopsy procedure. He had to wait in the car. She used the "#2020 sucks" sticker and i think that's what she was referring to by that. Places are trying to limit the amount of people in waiting areas and in medical rooms.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

They only communicate with one another via IG stories... Who the fuck do they think they're kidding? These are the two lovebirds who pretended the other didn't exist only a few weeks ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Im aware of having your tubes TIED, why is she having them full on removed?!

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm They only communicate with one another via IG stories... Who the fuck do they think they're kidding? These are the two lovebirds who pretended the other didn't exist only a few weeks ago.
That's just ridiculous. I can't imagine communicating with anyone via IG stories let alone my husband. This is something teenagers do when they want the whole world to see what they have. Normal, adult and MARRIED people would maybe, umm Idk, send a text message directly to their spouse?? It's all for attention and damage control.

Also her making a huge deal of a minor surgery is just boring.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

shilohjulia wrote:Im aware of having your tubes TIED, why is she having them full on removed?!

It has a much lower failure rate so with how fertile she is I’m guessing her doctor recommended it vs a ligation. Especially since ligation does include a higher risk for tubal/ectopic pregnancy.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I can't believe Britney is actually getting her tubes removed, I never thought I'd see the day. I am glad she finally is doing it, thank god no more children will be bought into that mess. I can only hope maybe with no more new babies Britney can focus on the children she has, but sadly I doubt this will be the case.
Pumpkinbread
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pumpkinbread »

I am so happy she’s doing this, good for her. This needed to be done along time ago as a result of Nolans diagnosis.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Someone on IG asked her, "why not have frank get a vasectomy. rather than have a surgery and be in discomfort while having to take care of a newborn he could have a minimally invasive procedure that could be reversed if needed."

and Britney replied, "Honestly I was more comfortable getting it done and we were both okay with that decision! Plus I'm very confident in my decision of not having anymore children! Thankfully my sister is here to help with the kids and fletcher and frank is helping me recover."

Frank didn't get a vasectomy in case he wants to have kids with his next wife.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

earpsmom wrote:So basically she’s more confident in the decision to stop having children than Frank. I took that as they’re going to separate and he still wants more kids.
So Alyssa (and Aria) are taking care of the children while Frank sits with and waits on B? Ridiculous. If he was such a "superdad" why can't he take care of the kids? B doesn't need someone with her constantly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Joie de Vivre wrote:They only communicate with one another via IG stories... Who the fuck do they think they're kidding? These are the two lovebirds who pretended the other didn't exist only a few weeks ago.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....so he really sat outside in his car for 3-4 hours while Alyssa stayed home with all 5 kids when he could’ve just picked her up after her surgery?! Then they’re tagging each other on IG like two pathetic turds like they’re in love cz they think ppl forgot about their IG fiasco?!?

They’re so pathetic, no wonder Alyssa is leaving the damn country.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Commonlove wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm They only communicate with one another via IG stories... Who the fuck do they think they're kidding? These are the two lovebirds who pretended the other didn't exist only a few weeks ago.
That's just ridiculous. I can't imagine communicating with anyone via IG stories let alone my husband. This is something teenagers do when they want the whole world to see what they have. Normal, adult and MARRIED people would maybe, umm Idk, send a text message directly to their spouse?? It's all for attention and damage control.

Also her making a huge deal of a minor surgery is just boring.
She’s not pregnant anymore and the newborn bliss wore off...how else is she gonna get attention!? I love how fertile mertile is tryna explain why she got her tubes removed instead of Frank getting a vasectomy.

Frank (& his family) know damn well he’s not staying with Britney forever and he’s gonna wanna have more kids with someone else. He always wanted more kids now he’s good with two? I doubt it especially since not only are A/H/N not his kids but he showed he doesn’t care about them or consider them his step kids.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:39 pm So basically she’s more confident in the decision to stop having children than Frank. I took that as they’re going to separate and he still wants more kids.
I thought it was weird she worded it like that about the children... "Thankfully Alyssa is here to help with the kids AND Fletcher..." Like, "Those other creatures AND my new, perfect, precious snuggle bunny who will never leave Mommy's side!!"

Edited: Maybe I'm just being a bitch... ;)
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

How nice that Frank can't even take care of his children. They shipped Scarlett off to the grand parents I'm sure if they could have the older 3 would have been sent to Ean's. It's so obvious that Fletcher is her favorite can't wait to see what she does once he's a toddler and she can't have a baby to be a replacement. I think after the new year they will separate and Frank will move on to his next baby mama. He didn't get a vasectomy because they are done and he will move on quickly and have other children. 2021 will be a shit show for them and her channel.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 pm Is it possible Harlow’s black eyes are a result of the DMD gene? I know that the girls could possibly be carriers and Britney won’t test them - I’m not sure if easy bruising or massive discoloration could be symptoms of the gene.

I’ll believe she’s getting the surgery when I see it. I could easily see her “forgetting” to vlog and mysteriously xx months later, she’s pregnant with a “gift from god”. I hope she doesn’t have more kids and goes through with the surgery, but I’d love to hear her excuse if she did get pregnant after she supposedly had the surgery

Im probably the odd one out here, but I dont think she'll have more kids unless it is an actual accident.
She doesn't enjoy being a mother at all and with each child she has enjoyed it less. She was happy with 3, but felt she needed to give frank a child, same thing with this one, she got pregnant because she felt she had to. I think thats why she is so done with breastfeeding so fast, she isnt making these "last moments" last and enjoying them because she didn't even want to do it again, she wants him off the boob and have his need for her lessened so she can be free.

She just seems bitter and resentful of her life. I get if she was just having a bad day, or a bad week, but this is ALL the time. I havent seen her seem truly happy since she had her last 2 children
That’s because the pregnancy/new baby bliss and attention that she craves is over...no one gives a fuck about Fletcher.

If she’s miserable (which we all know she is) she has no one but herself to blame. It was HER job to focus on her mental health and worry about her kids before bringing another man into their lives. Frank didn’t break into her house, put a gun to her head and say marry me, have kids with me, build a house with me & ignore your kids. Yes Frank is a piece of shit but none of this would’ve happened if she learned to be independent and stop relying on men and youtube fame.

Do you know how good her life would’ve been right if she was actually a good mother that wasn’t desperate for youtube fame?! Now she’s 5 kids deep, with no friends, in a shitty marriage pretending everything is ok and this time...everyone knows it. No amount of hand holding pictures, country song posts, fake smiling selfies, forced family photoshoots is gonna change the reality that is her life.

She made her bed now she can lay in it, don’t feel sorry for her one bit.
Yes!! I couldn’t agree more. She had a chance to rebrand herself and her life, and not just on YouTube. After her split with Ean, she could’ve had weekends with no kids. Weekends to focus on herself, on her mental health. She could’ve found a hobby, taken up a class, or just lay her ass in bed for 2 days because she had no kids to worry about since they’re at their dads. She could’ve gone on so many dates with so many different men to find what she likes outside of Ean and she could’ve grown her friendships with people. But instead she got knocked up by the first man who responded to her private message on a dating app and now she’s stuck.

It’s really sad and pathetic, and there is no one to blame but herself.

heyitscha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by heyitscha »

I still can't believe Frank would prefer to have his wife go through an invasive surgery rather than him having a simple medical interventation. Even if he plans to have more children with another woman, he could have reverse the vasectomy.

I feel like she'll resent Flechter later in life. She clearly didn't have to have anymore children, but Frank wanted to so they agreed to wait 4-5 years (per a previous video), and then she got pregnant before Scarlett was even 1. I think Frank pushed her and she gave in, and now regrets it.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Ewww... That story with that guy kicking leaves creeped me the eff out!! Girl, get off your stupid phone! You just had REAL surgery! So stupid.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”