Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cass13jeann+
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keiara Moore - Aussie mum vlogger

Unread post by cass13jeann+ »

Does this girl infuriate anyone else as much as she does me? So glad I figured out how to create a topic because I have wanted to bitch about her for so long

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

I watched Keiara a lot back when she first started her channel - when she had about 10K subs. I do think she’s a really kind hearted person, and I wish her the best really. Mila is absolutely precious and such an incredibly intelligent little girl, she seemed very advanced from an early age on, which not a lot of vloggers can say about their kids.

I stopped watching her because I wanted to stop watching family vloggers altogether. I do peak at a vlog here & there though.

The few negative things I would say about her are-

1) While she comes across as very genuine, doesn’t use clickbait and is very open - I think she’s a little TOO open sometimes, like talking about their arguments while crying, and stuff. I’d hate to have a partner that did Youtube and spoke publicly about every argument we have. Imagine friends, family and co-workers of theirs watching & knowing every personal detail about their lives and relationship - Cringe.

2) It’s very obvious that she really wants to make a living out of Youtube. Becoming big and rich off it. However, ultimately I dont think she is ’interesting’ enough for that. I love her editing style, but I just dont think she’s "made" for YT. Her sub count has barely shown any growth in the past year. It’s literally been at around 41K in like forever now.

3) Not really sure what to think of her and Kurt’s relationship. I never liked him in the vlogs, he always seemed detached, annoyed, and like he drinks & goes out a lot. They also seem to argue quite a fair bit.

4) She’s too sensitive to become a big Youtuber, way too sensitive. She hates being criticized no matter what for. I remember she once made a video, in which she cried and talked about some "hate" she was getting. Turns out, it wasn’t "hate" at all, someone had simply just commented that the audio in one of her videos was really bad. For some reason she was very upset that someone dared to say that, amongst some other harmless stuff people had commented. Like girl - you’re putting your videos, your life out there. You should expect to not only get love and praise. If you can’t handle people saying stuff about you/your videos that you dont like, you should in no way do YouTube. It’s a no-brainer. If she were to become bigger on YT, like lets say at least 100k Subs - you can bet people will say some negative things. That’s just normal. But she wouldn’t be able to handle that - she would make one video after that other, crying, saying she doesn’t understand the hate.

All in all, I do think she’s a way better person than most bigger, narcisstic awful vloggers out there.

But at the end of the day - she still films her kid’s lives and puts it online to make money off of, and I’m just done with family vloggers, they should all be banned from Youtube no matter how "nice" they are (same with FiveTwoLove - yes, wonderful people and great kids, BUT THEY STILL EXPLOIT THEIR CHILDREN no matter how amazing they are as people - which is why even they won’t be getting my views).
koko2020

Unread post by koko2020 »

honest and on point review by pineberry..i started following earlier on because I was interested in local (au) vloggers but she is something else hates being criticized even when its simple constructive feedback. without the kids she has no life. I stopped watching also because of the exploitation & monetization of children.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Is anyone else following Keiara at the moment? It seems like things aren't good at all for her baby? (I quite like her wee family - Kurt has grown on me - he seems like a good dad and partner)
jesstiley95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jesstiley95 »

Hyacinth wrote:Is anyone else following Keiara at the moment? It seems like things aren't good at all for her baby? (I quite like her wee family - Kurt has grown on me - he seems like a good dad and partner)
Yep I am :) love her and her family love how real she is hoping everything with her Bub turns out ok, she did say things were looking good after her scan the other day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

jesstiley95 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:42 pm
Hyacinth wrote:Is anyone else following Keiara at the moment? It seems like things aren't good at all for her baby? (I quite like her wee family - Kurt has grown on me - he seems like a good dad and partner)
Yep I am :) love her and her family love how real she is hoping everything with her Bub turns out ok, she did say things were looking good after her scan the other day

Things weren't good after her appointment? She was really upset at the end of the vlog?
jesstiley95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Hyacinth wrote:

Things weren't good after her appointment? She was really upset at the end of the vlog?
I think it was yesterday she did a story on Instagram after her check up scan and said no tears then today she said she had a really good sleep last night she thinks because things are looking ok with Bub :)

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

jesstiley95 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:49 pm
Hyacinth wrote:

I think it was yesterday she did a story on Instagram after her check up scan and said no tears then today she said she had a really good sleep last night she thinks because things are looking ok with Bub :)

Oh gosh - I really hope that that's the case and all is well with baby (am not on instagram)
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

So anyway. Girl or boy? I'm not sure. I do like that they haven't found out.
When I first started watching them before they had Lincy I wasn't keen on Kurt at all because he seemed like he needed to grow up - he seems to have certainly done that and comes across as a decent guy and a good dad now.
jesstiley95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Hyacinth wrote:So anyway. Girl or boy? I'm not sure. I do like that they haven't found out.
When I first started watching them before they had Lincy I wasn't keen on Kurt at all because he seemed like he needed to grow up - he seems to have certainly done that and comes across as a decent guy and a good dad now.
I think she’s having a girl, and same I always thought he was kind of rude to her but he’s definitely better now, there’s no doubting how much he loves her and the kids.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

jesstiley95 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:04 pm
Hyacinth wrote:So anyway. Girl or boy? I'm not sure. I do like that they haven't found out.
I think she’s having a girl, and same I always thought he was kind of rude to her but he’s definitely better now, there’s no doubting how much he loves her and the kids.

I agree. His care for her and the kids during her difficult pregnant seems very sweet and genuine.
jesstiley95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Hyacinth wrote:
jesstiley95 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:04 pm

I agree. His care for her and the kids during her difficult pregnant seems very sweet and genuine.
Oh definitely

RainaX27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RainaX27 »

She revealed the baby name today - Regan! She sure seems to like American president names (Lincoln and Reagan)! LOL... I actually do really like the name though, especially the way she seems to pronounce it (REE-gan, not RAY-gan). I think it works well for a boy or a girl!

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Awwwwww. What a lovely birth vlog.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”