BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

js2013 wrote:
earpsmom wrote:So basically she’s more confident in the decision to stop having children than Frank. I took that as they’re going to separate and he still wants more kids.
So Alyssa (and Aria) are taking care of the children while Frank sits with and waits on B? Ridiculous. If he was such a "superdad" why can't he take care of the kids? B doesn't need someone with her constantly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I am not sure but they might require someone stay there. I know when my dad has had a colonoscopy they ask that someone is there while the procedure is being done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silentreader10
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by silentreader10 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:13 pm Vlog recap although I’m looking forward to a laugh if Resting_Bitch_Face and 131618 do one! Or comment at all about this vlog. Frank annoyed the FUCK out of me in this vlog and convinced me that he’s an abusive and controlling sociopath.
1. Frank and Fletcher drive Britney to get a covid test for her surgery because she had “anxiety about it”.
2. Awkward car conversation. Frank interrupts Britney about 736373 times in this vlog
3. Frank and Britney take Fletcher to his 2 month checkup
4. Frank’s not allowed in but he talks to his 2 month old son on the phone
5. Britney thinks reading to a 2 month old is stupid regardless of studies that have shown positive results from it
6. Frank hangs lights on the roof
7. Britney gets a temporary tattoo of flowers(I called it😂) on her arm
8. Frank interrupts again and tells her where she should place her tattoo on her body.

This vlog was so cringeworthy especially the conversations in the car. It was just so forced and awkward! I was really hoping they’d share their day date at that 5 star Olive Garden. Im pretty sure we’d have some new members on here.

but where's Nolan?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

So Britney doesn't read to Fletch. And it's likely she didn't read to her other kids when they were babies. That explains why Aria dislikes reading and why A/N/H and S language abilities seem a little below par. Ugh! She is such a mediocre mom.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

olemama wrote:So Britney doesn't read to Fletch. And it's likely she didn't read to her other kids when they were babies. That explains why Aria dislikes reading and why A/N/H and S language abilities seem a little below par. Ugh! She is such a mediocre mom.
I remember a night in the life video when she only had 3 kids and she piled them all in the bed to read 1 book to them and said something like "we don't always read at night" or something like that and all I could think was that my daughter has been read to every night of her life. I couldn't even tell you how many books I read in a day to my kids. I'm pretty sure they only have books so she can make a rainbow on the shelf with them in the playroom.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Graysky33 wrote:
olemama wrote:So Britney doesn't read to Fletch. And it's likely she didn't read to her other kids when they were babies. That explains why Aria dislikes reading and why A/N/H and S language abilities seem a little below par. Ugh! She is such a mediocre mom.
I remember a night in the life video when she only had 3 kids and she piled them all in the bed to read 1 book to them and said something like "we don't always read at night" or something like that and all I could think was that my daughter has been read to every night of her life. I couldn't even tell you how many books I read in a day to my kids. I'm pretty sure they only have books so she can make a rainbow on the shelf with them in the playroom.

We are the same, we always read to our kids from infants as a wind down to bed time.

Now that they are old enough to read themselves it makes me sad! I have two massive storage bins full of picture books that we love that I’m hoarding for grandkids Image

Shes not mediocre, shes lazy. Minimalist parenting. Cos we all know shes not a minimalist anywhere else in her life.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Do you know how easy it is to do a simple thing like READ TO YOUR KIDS?? You just all pile in the bed, read one book to all the kids (yes, including Fletcher), and it's done.

My younger son had delayed speech, so on top of therapy, we read to him ALL THE TIME. When he was very small, we would read the same rotation of five books with him in our laps, and he loved it. He outgrew his speech issue, and is the top reader in his class. His vocabulary astonishes me.

She was acting like she was being "so funny" and "so real" when she was admitting she didn't read to her two month old, and while I don't think it makes someone a bad mother for not reading to their infant, it really means you're not reading to ANY of your children. We all know that if one child is being read to, ALL the children are being read to (because kids all pile together during reading time).

I read to my boys every single night. It's part of the ritual. We first do this thing where we get all the wiggles out, then choose a book, then we get into bed (all four of us - my husband, my sons, and me), then we read. We've gone through all the Harry Potter books, the Narnia books, every Doctor Seuss known to mankind, the Shel Silverstein books, Roald Dahl, tons of fairy tales, etc. It's SO MUCH FREAKING FUN.

I can't say that I'm shocked, but I'm a little shocked she admitted it so freely which such a message of, "Oh, I'm so real and funny!!!"
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Haulnarse wrote:
Graysky33 wrote:

We are the same, we always read to our kids from infants as a wind down to bed time.

Now that they are old enough to read themselves it makes me sad! I have two massive storage bins full of picture books that we love that I’m hoarding for grandkids Image

Shes not mediocre, shes lazy. Minimalist parenting. Cos we all know shes not a minimalist anywhere else in her life.
Same! My kids have developed a love for reading, I feel like I am always buying them new books to read (especially since libraries have been closed this year). I love that my kids love to read. Both of my kids have always had really good speech and I put that down to reading to them everyday and not using baby talk with them. That’s all I did, nothing special. I know it’s tedious reading the same books over and over and over but watching them learn the stories, pick up words that they recognise and then learn to read for themselves is the best thing ever! And when your kids are busy toddlers it’s the only time they are ever still enough to cuddle them lol.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:Do you know how easy it is to do a simple thing like READ TO YOUR KIDS?? You just all pile in the bed, read one book to all the kids (yes, including Fletcher), and it's done.

My younger son had delayed speech, so on top of therapy, we read to him ALL THE TIME. When he was very small, we would read the same rotation of five books with him in our laps, and he loved it. He outgrew his speech issue, and is the top reader in his class. His vocabulary astonishes me.

She was acting like she was being "so funny" and "so real" when she was admitting she didn't read to her two month old, and while I don't think it makes someone a bad mother for not reading to their infant, it really means you're not reading to ANY of your children. We all know that if one child is being read to, ALL the children are being read to (because kids all pile together during reading time).

I read to my boys every single night. It's part of the ritual. We first do this thing where we get all the wiggles out, then choose a book, then we get into bed (all four of us - my husband, my sons, and me), then we read. We've gone through all the Harry Potter books, the Narnia books, every Doctor Seuss known to mankind, the Shel Silverstein books, Roald Dahl, tons of fairy tales, etc. It's SO MUCH FREAKING FUN.

I can't say that I'm shocked, but I'm a little shocked she admitted it so freely which such a message of, "Oh, I'm so real and funny!!!"
Totally unrelated but I am SO excited to read more advanced books to my son when he's older.

Hes 18 months old and is wild but he ALWAYS sits still for reading. I'm shocked that even though the kid never stops moving and climbing he will be entranced by my reading and I attribute that to reading to him since he was born. And when they're that little it feels silly but you can just show them the pictures and read them to quietly. Its such a fun time and it gets better as they get older.

I never read the Harry Potter books but I already have a cool limited edition set for him that we can read together before bed when he's ready. I remember REALLY getting into books at around 10. I would bring them with me everywhere. I would read them at the dinner table and I'd get in trouble. In the car, before bed, in the bath. Its such a wonderful hobby. Now I'm 24 and NEVER read except my sons board books and I wished I made the time these days but by bedtime I'm just watching Netflix and reading seems like a chore, isn't that horrible.

Ok don't get mad I ranted, sorry!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

wonderwall99 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:51 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:Do you know how easy it is to do a simple thing like READ TO YOUR KIDS?? You just all pile in the bed, read one book to all the kids (yes, including Fletcher), and it's done.

Totally unrelated but I am SO excited to read more advanced books to my son when he's older.

Hes 18 months old and is wild but he ALWAYS sits still for reading. I'm shocked that even though the kid never stops moving and climbing he will be entranced by my reading and I attribute that to reading to him since he was born. And when they're that little it feels silly but you can just show them the pictures and read them to quietly. Its such a fun time and it gets better as they get older.

I never read the Harry Potter books but I already have a cool limited edition set for him that we can read together before bed when he's ready. I remember REALLY getting into books at around 10. I would bring them with me everywhere. I would read them at the dinner table and I'd get in trouble. In the car, before bed, in the bath. Its such a wonderful hobby. Now I'm 24 and NEVER read except my sons board books and I wished I made the time these days but by bedtime I'm just watching Netflix and reading seems like a chore, isn't that horrible.

PERSONAL
Yes!! And reading to kids when they're pre-readers gets them interested and primes them for reading later! It can be incredibly soothing and lulling to children.

I'm a HUGE fan of books, I actually collect them! Like you, I had never read the Harry Potter books before I'd read them to our boys, so it was fun exploring the world with them for the first time together. SO much fun! I was crazy about books when I was a child, too, and my school awarded me a trophy for reading the most books in the school one year (talk about nerdy!). I still read now, but the consumption level has drastically decreased due to obvious reasons (being a mommy). By the time I'm in bed, I'm also far too sleepy to read. I just want to watch some nonsense on Netflix or Youtube and zoneout. It IS awful! I've tried audio books, but my mind wanders wildly, and I lose track of the story.

I introduced reading to my kids when they were babies by using pop-up books (another collection of mine). They are interested in the crazy pop-ups, but stick around for the stories.

Britney's children all go to bed fairly early, so it's not like she could feign fatigue as an excuse for not reading. Even if it's one night a week, the benefits are remarkable. Teaching children to love reading should be a priority, imo.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don’t usually comment on Brittany or her parenting but this video made me livid! What an ignorant B! Her poor kids are destined to be just as illiterate as her. And the most annoying part was that she was laughing at the doctor for having the audacity to suggest that reading to your baby is vital. She is so dumb. I feel so sad for her kids.

Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

Reason number 123456789 she should be canceled. Who doesn’t ready to their babies? Come on britneyandbaby read to your damn baby. TF is wrong with this chick besides the obvious of being a dumbass.
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

Reason number 123456789 she should be canceled. Who doesn’t read to their babies? Come on britneyandbaby read to your damn baby. TF is wrong with this chick besides the obvious of being a dumbass.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

wonderwall99 wrote:

Yes to all of this Image

Had to pull my oldest out this year so homeschooling him and one of the things we do is read a chapter of Harry Potter a day while the littles are napping and once we finish a book, he stays up late with me and his dad to watch the movie with a special snack and we talk about all the differences. I love it!!

We definitely do NOT have a rainbow colored display but we do have a set of books for each kid in their rooms, a box in the playroom and 2 bins full in our living room all for the kids. We also put away our holiday books with the decor and they get so excited to see the "new" ones!

Its really sad that 2 parents at home can't introduce their kids to the magic of reading

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wow. I was enthralled by the, what, 3 straight minutes of Fetch wiggling around on the exam table.... her mean girl laugh/rant about "he's two months old, why would I read to him??" Oh don't worry hon, no one would think YOU read to your kids. I'm sure the doctors aren't shocked

Saying she doesn't want to trash people out Black Friday shopping.... who got a test and immediately went to a pediatrician's office, Olive Garden and who knows where else???

Did she forget her wedding date tattoo? Lol looks like she says arm, wrist, hip and back and that's it

Mmm I dunno guys, new tat, dates with a baby (without even the excuse of breastfeeding ala Harlow with Ean), tagging Dani's shop????? Oh she's definitely gearing up to leave.

The language about the surgery weirds me out, too. I'd understand "we don't want anymore" or "I don't want anymore so we discussed it and I'm going to get the surgery" or something but yeah 100% sounds like she doesn't want any with baby daddy #3...how will she keep a guy then? (Sarcasm because duh, Britneyandbaby)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

She says "he's two months old, why would I read to him" like she ever reads to her older kids lmao
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

When my son was that age I loved reading to him. And it doesn't even have to be a baby book. My son is 2 now and he's constantly snatching the book from me or turning pages every 2 seconds.

The way she kept going on about the covid test I was waiting for "this video is sponsored by so and so hospital or insurance company"

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Haulnarse wrote:
Graysky33 wrote:

My 18 yr loves it when I read books for her. While I read she knits. So no need to stop reading for them even though they can read. It is one form of strenghtening bonds with our teens ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dazzled wrote:She says "he's two months old, why would I read to him" like she ever reads to her older kids lmao
You couldn’t pay me to watch her anymore but did this hoe bag really laugh at the doctor suggesting she read to Retch?! How is she FIVE kids acting like this...even if she didn’t agree did she have to laugh like a child!?! It’s obvious she never reads to those kids because like someone else if you’re reading to one kid you read to all of them.

Then ppl wonder why Nolan is 6 years old talking like a 3 year old and why Scarlett is gonna be 2 years old and hasn’t uttered a single word. Not only does she not read to them but she clearly doesn’t have conversations with them either unless it’s for one of her staged nighttime routines.

Reading and conversations help out so much and it’s absolutely beyond comprehension that this egg donor over here has the nerve to laugh at the doctor.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Britney only communicates via her phone or camera. I bet she only talks to the kids with a device in her hand and it's hard to be present that way. So basicly she talks to her phone/camera, not her kids.

I'd really want to see Scarlett speaking full sentences or even proper words. When my daughter was 2, she went to daycare and I remember we were able to talk about her day and she was totally capable of expressing herself. Scarlett has tons of siblings and two stay at home parents so one would think she hears people talking with each other and to her non stop. But sadly, no.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She had a phone and camera shoved in that babies face at the doctors. Like no wonder the kid looks at you cross eyed you idiot. I cabt believe she thinks it us laughable that you would read to a baby???? I've always said it is strange how silent Scarlett had always been. Never babbles or giggles, now we know she was never read to and probably never talked too.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”