BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by badenglisch »

Did she come crawling back to Dani? The way these "women" are hot and cold with each other you'd think they were 13. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:51 am
dazzled wrote:She says "he's two months old, why would I read to him" like she ever reads to her older kids lmao
You couldn’t pay me to watch her anymore but did this hoe bag really laugh at the doctor suggesting she read to Retch?! How is she FIVE kids acting like this...even if she didn’t agree did she have to laugh like a child!?! It’s obvious she never reads to those kids because like someone else if you’re reading to one kid you read to all of them.

Then ppl wonder why Nolan is 6 years old talking like a 3 year old and why Scarlett is gonna be 2 years old and hasn’t uttered a single word. Not only does she not read to them but she clearly doesn’t have conversations with them either unless it’s for one of her staged nighttime routines.

Reading and conversations help out so much and it’s absolutely beyond comprehension that this egg donor over here has the nerve to laugh at the doctor.
Absolutely. The fact that she apparently laughed at that suggestion (I don't watch anymore either) when all of her children have a language delay is so fucking absurd and despicable that I'm lost for words.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I cringed so hard when her and Frank were talking about not reading.. my husband and I are huge readers, always have been. also shows that’s why in daily vlogs they never show reading the kids a book, just putting them to bed with some melatonin gummies after tablet time. I guess those kids books she has are literally just for show to color coordinate and “aesthetics”?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Girl shut THEE fuck up!!

Yes relationships take work but it shouldn’t be this hard TWO years in...this is something you say when you’re like 10+ years in. I hate what a fucking hypocrite she is them all her friend in the comments agreeing with her like she wasn’t acting a damn fool on social media the other day.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:59 am Girl shut THEE fuck up!!

Yes relationships take work but it shouldn’t be this hard TWO years in...this is something you say when you’re like 10+ years in. I hate what a fucking hypocrite she is them all her friend in the comments agreeing with her like she wasn’t acting a damn fool on social media the other day.
"A good marriage is staying together for the sake of the children Instagram!"
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Girl, your marriage is a fucking joke, and a bad one at that, because no one's even laughing anymore. Y'all unfollowed each other on social media and deleted your posts a few weeks ago like fucking high schoolers. Do you really think people are gonna forget that?
GossipGirlXO27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipGirlXO27 »

This comment! It’s so sad she is willing to forgive and forget her husband doing something to spite HER children. He didn’t have to change to father of 2! He could’ve just erased his bio and that’s sick he dragged them into it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Andddd she just commented back to someone justifying his “father of 2” comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

GossipGirlXO27 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:43 am This comment! It’s so sad she is willing to forgive and forget her husband doing something to spite HER children. He didn’t have to change to father of 2! He could’ve just erased his bio and that’s sick he dragged them into it
“That’s technically what he would be”
Then shouldn’t he wait until that’s actually what he is? After they’re divorced (or at least separated) and he is no longer living with those children and acting as their stepfather. Or like you said, just remove it from the bio altogether. That was 100% out of spite, don’t give me that WeLl TeChNiCaLlY shit.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Actions tell more than words ever could" THE FUCKING AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I'm sorry her justification is complete bullshit.

If I ever had stepchildren regardless if I was with their parent or not, I would still make an effort for those kids even after I had separated from their parent.
You were part of those children's lives. You put them to bed, bathed them, shared birthdays and Christmases and those are your children's SIBLINGS. How do you expect Scarlett and fletcher feel as they get older and their dad denounces their step siblings. They're BLeNdeD, accept that those 3 sweet kiddos will be part of your life for a very long time.

I wouldn't end it and walk out of those children's lives like I never existed. Even if he IS a biological father of 2, he had been a PARENT TO 5.

And please, if we are really getting down to the nitty gritty, they weren't officially divorced. They hadn't signed papers, for all we know he was still possibly living under the SAME ROOF AS THOSE KIDDOS. And he STILL FELT THE NEED TO PLASTER ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HE ONLY HAS 2 CHILDREN.

Fuck no. FUUUUUCK NO. I'm sorry its disgusting that this woman is still defending a man who decided he didn't want to be a father figure to her 3 eldest children. Not his DNA not his problem apparently.

But there he is, still pretending that Nolan is his little buddy. Holding Harlow and smiling for selfies. I'd grab my children and walk out. Since he only wants to be a father of 2 I'd make it easy for him so he wouldn't be a parent to any. She's dirt just like him.

Ironic, maybe they do deserve each other. But those kids deserve way more.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

GossipGirlXO27 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:43 am This comment! It’s so sad she is willing to forgive and forget her husband doing something to spite HER children. He didn’t have to change to father of 2! He could’ve just erased his bio and that’s sick he dragged them into it
Wow that is absolutely pathetic as fuck. Imagine your husband publicly disowns your three oldest children and you make excuses for him saying "well they arent technically his so thats fine lol" ?! Wtf Britney, and then to go on and say that he actually does care about them? If he really cared about ANH he would never have done that. And now that Brit is here defending him for that makes me believe that she doesnt really care about them either. If my husband ever did that his ass would be out the fucking door. Neither of them deserve any children.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I am HORRIFIED she acknowledged by that comment that that yes he brought her kids into an argument (RED FLAG!!!) and she’s fine with it?
He would be a father of 2 when divorce papers are served, NOT when you guys hit a toxic bump and he decides to throw the kids into the mix to win “petty” arguments. Plus his bio NEVER said “father of 5” - he changed it to father of 2 to be gross.
I hope deep down she knows it was 1000% a slap to her face and now she’s trying to sweep it under the rug because she knows she’s stuck with him.
Also, she confirmed divorce was a possibility. My husband and I don’t even allow that word in our house. Means they either are more toxic than I thought or something extreme happened - like cheating, which would explain the sex therapist and her FaceTiming whenever he’s alone.
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

Haulnarse wrote:
Graysky33 wrote:
olemama wrote:So Britney doesn't read to Fletch. And it's likely she didn't read to her other kids when they were babies. That explains why Aria dislikes reading and why A/N/H and S language abilities seem a little below par. Ugh! She is such a mediocre mom.
I remember a night in the life video when she only had 3 kids and she piled them all in the bed to read 1 book to them and said something like "we don't always read at night" or something like that and all I could think was that my daughter has been read to every night of her life. I couldn't even tell you how many books I read in a day to my kids. I'm pretty sure they only have books so she can make a rainbow on the shelf with them in the playroom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
We are the same, we always read to our kids from infants as a wind down to bed time.

Now that they are old enough to read themselves it makes me sad! I have two massive storage bins full of picture books that we love that I’m hoarding for grandkids Image

Shes not mediocre, shes lazy. Minimalist parenting. Cos we all know shes not a minimalist anywhere else in her life.
Image read Image more Image books Image to Image my Image kid
Got it! No but really I’m feeling Mom guilt big time because we don’t read every night but like another person said, it’s the easiest thing you can do for your kids. I’m a single mom and it’s tough being outnumbered but this was a reminder to me that it doesn’t take much time at all to read a book. So thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

Girl where is lelia ? Drop another video on this bitch. Why is she trying to convince the gram her marriage is not what it is which is over. She’s beating a dead horse at this rate. He’s a father of two and I don’t care why he said it he meant that shit.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Frank loves the older 3 just like they were his own biological kids. Sure Britney.
#fatherof2

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I'm shocked she confirmed that they were approaching divorce. Girl, if you're 2 years in and had a fight that almost ended in divorce that easily, it's just a matter of time until it happens.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She’s such a stupid fucking cunt...she’s really out here excusing him putting “father of two” on his bio?!

Yes technically he is a father of two but he was a father of two before their fight...so why do that after? She’s her tryna say “it wasn’t out of spite”...of course it was out of fucking spite, otherwise father of two would’ve ALWAYS been on his bio. You wanna protect your pathetic man fine but when kids are involved your loyalty belongs to your fucking kids!! Not once in her little rant did she stick up for those kids but that’s nothing new with with her.

I also love how she’s now tryna bring up divorce when according to her they just had a petty little fight. It’s hard to keep up with the lies isn’t Brittany
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Stupid bitch doesn't get it does she. She keeps making up excuses for him. "He didn't do it out of spite" She's too obsessed with him and making her life look absolutely perfect. She puts him first before her own children. She can never be real, she can never admit to her mistakes like an adult, always getting so defensive with the comments about frank but guys wait she is so so so real and relatable!!! Also don't forget to follow her bff Dani's stupid bow shop! She's so immature its unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

itsyagurlll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsyagurlll »

Oof my comment really got to her and her minions :lol:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”