Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

They seem completely on grateful for the opportunity that was given to them. Plus they have no desire to get out of debt. I hope there landlord does not renew there lease.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Katie is a spoiled brat. Just like Gaines. I don’t get the “sharing bathroom thing” at all. In my country it’s normal to have 1 bathroom for a whole family. Nobody has multiple bathrooms here, boohoo.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

The sad thing is they did a voiceover for that video. It wasn’t improvised. They read from a script. They can’t say oops we were rushing to show you the house and did not think how we were phrasing our words. They showed us a video meant for Grandberry to show her the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

The fact that they could make a quick video for family but couldn't make one for their job says a lot about their priorities. The vlog was an afterthought. They "wanted" to do the empty home tour but it was so late and they didn't feel like it. I get it. Moving is stressful, and they had the kids and pets to deal with. But they seem to have forgotten that the actual main reason they are moving is that they have no money and are in a ton of debt. One way to help that situation is by doing their job and making videos which brings in money! I'm guessing they have some sponsorships coming up for the holidays. Last year didn't they make 28k in the month of December? So that could take off some of the pressure in their minds.

Also all the "it feels like we're on vacation" talk isn't super helpful. They are actually on the opposite of vacation. They are on "work your tail off so you can get out of debt". Which they obviously forgot because they're really enjoying buying new furniture and trying out all the restaurants.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Also, you let the cats in the car while being in the new house, taking the effort to grab your camera and filming you speaking into the camera, for how long?? Who lets living beings into a car when you're really staying in the house?

And that was your excuse for not doing a house tour? Lmao. They only grabbed some lousy family video in hindsight to have footage for the sponsorship, how lazy can you be. They could have made so many nice videos from their move and everything. Again laziness, entitlement and never following through with anything. Katie never did Marie Kondo, only moving her and Gaines' cloths from rooms to basement.

I liked the house, especially walking from the hallway into the kitchen. I really like the kitchen a lot.

Oh and I don't fall for it Katie, "the kids" screaming. You mean Gaines causing a fight with Brooks?

And then the kids sitting at the bar, Gaines attention whore, I'm sorry, I have to turn my head away from my screen, and who was that idiot filming with focus and slightly zooming in on Gaines, favoritism much?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

klb41611 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:17 pm how many times did they mention the phrase "granite countertops" in that video? LOLOL. They are so desperate to convince themselves they are doing amazing right now with this "new" house, their insecurities are screaming through in this video. Also, while granite is obviously higher end and nice, it's actually become pretty standard in homes. The fact they LOST money on a house that they paid over $640k for...and it DIDN'T even have granite countertops - just shows you how much they overpaid for that stupid McMansion in the first place.
They bought the McMansion because it looked impressive from the outside and because it had an insane amount of square feet to house all of their junk, but it was extremely dated and needed a ton of work that they couldn't afford to do with a $6,000 mortgage.

Their first home was perfectly adequete. Maybe it was a starter home by Alabama standards, but where I live in VA anything over 2,000 sq ft in a decent area is at least a half a million dollar home. I can't believe they were bemoaning losing a walk-in closet for a six-year-old. How out of touch can you be? Ideally they would have a second living space so they could use the fourth bedroom as an office, but that would be if they had manages their money wisely. This rental is a lot nicer than most people can afford, let alone two people drowning in debt.
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

They are so out of touch with their audience. I actually started enjoying their videos when they started on their debt journey. However, u can tell they have learned NOTHING from their debt experience. Why did they have so much shit still when they moved? They should've been selling and donating shit for the 18 months they bitched about not selling their house. Why are they renting a 4 bedroom house? In reality, they should b going as small as possible to be able to pay off their debts. They barely make videos and don't have real jobs. The rate they upload they could have actual 9 to 5 jobs, AND make videos. No excuse. They are lazy, spoiled and pathetic.

They will never change, and even if they pay off their debt I give them 5 years before they are struggling again and divorced.
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

Katie looks like she hasn't washed her hair since the move. Nasty.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Miss gratitude over perfection should learn what it truly means to be grateful!"
Yes!! I have been thinking this ever since she started using that hashtag. And the sad thing is that even after a year, she still doesn't get it. Every post that ends in that hashtag is basically bitching about something. Saying "well, this sucked, but there was one good thing about the day" isn't the same as being grateful.
If she was really grateful, she wouldn't have complained about anything in that house that some kind, deluded person let them move into.
She. Doesn't. Get. It.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

That's what really gets me is how out of touch they are. They have viewers who can barely afford a one bedroom apartment. An 1800 sq ft new build home is a dream come true for many families. You don't "need" a walk in closet or a bathroom for each kid. I have two bathrooms and my kids share one and it is also the guest bathroom. Somehow we survive!

Katie is just an insufferable spoiled brat who thinks she deserves more because of her rich father.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Boy they really shit on that house in that video. You can tell how unhappy they are with it. Cullen talking about the floors and Katie griping about the closets being small. It looked like a nice 4 bedroom home to me. They also complained about they had to share a closet. Ok, who doesn't share a closet with their husband. They need to be brought back down to reality. Katie griping about the kid's sharing a bathroom really got me. I have 3 kids and they all share a bathroom. I didn't know every person in ur home got their own bathroom. That's something new to me. They have really dug themselves a hole. I don't believe they will stay in this house long. They will complain and complain about it being too small and then back to Birmingham they will go.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Oh my word whining about two kids having to share a bathroom? We have five kids and three adults with 2 1/2 baths in our house. My kids are hysterical with the bathroom. They make a game of it. The difference in my household is that all of my kids are treated equally where as in their household it’s Princess Gaines way or the Highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tayloch00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tayloch00 »

If she had just worked and used her degree they could have still been in that house. They are not hot youtubers and their content and uploading schedule is horrible. They are in so much debt, because Katie just wont stop shopping and lives in this fantasy land that she is rich. Cullen needs to man up and confront her on this and tell her off that they are not rich and youtube isn't working out anymore and one of them needs to get a job. She would bring in a decent amount of money almost $70,000 a year and that could pay for the rent and if she was smart in the begining it could have paid her mortgage. I give it 1 year and i say in 2 months they will have their complaints.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

I'm hoping the viewer that dropped the house in their lap will see this shitty video dogging on the house and not resign the lease.

All they have been doing is riding around the neighborhood on that monstrosity of a bike. They bitch about storage but of course can't say no to any deals right now. Both their kids are old enough to ride a bike in a quiet neighborhood with family.
NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

I just love how the problem is “the closets are too small” and not “I have so much stuff that it doesn’t fit in a normal sized closet!”

If your stuff doesn’t fit in the closet, ever think you might just have too much stuff?!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NormalName wrote:I just love how the problem is “the closets are too small” and not “I have so much stuff that it doesn’t fit in a normal sized closet!”

If your stuff doesn’t fit in the closet, ever think you might just have too much stuff?!
Right? My daughter says that her closet is getting too small, but her solution isn't to bitch about the size of her closet, but to go through her clothes and donate the things she doesn't wear anymore.
If Gaines' closet is "too small", she probably has way too many clothes. A little girl her age doesn't need so many clothes that her closet is overflowing.

Tayloch00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tayloch00 »

DarthMama wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:05 pm I'm hoping the viewer that dropped the house in their lap will see this shitty video dogging on the house and not resign the lease.

All they have been doing is riding around the neighborhood on that monstrosity of a bike. They bitch about storage but of course can't say no to any deals right now. Both their kids are old enough to ride a bike in a quiet neighborhood with family.
Right god they annoy the crap out of me with that. No storage my ass. If they downsize the kids beds to a twin bed and got rid of all the clothes that don't fit them and kept toys to a minimum their would be space. Also sharing a bathroom isn't the end of the world, lots of families do it. They are just ungrateful people.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's just pissy because her niece has a bathroom to herself that was renovated right before Kelley stopped vlogging. She thinks she deserves a big house and comfortable life like Kelley has, but is unwilling to put the work in for it. They could easily put out more videos and do more Instagram ads, as well as putting the Suburban to good use doing Uber and Lyft.
But she would rather bitch about things than take action to change them.

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Tayloch00 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:54 pm
DarthMama wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:05 pm I'm hoping the viewer that dropped the house in their lap will see this shitty video dogging on the house and not resign the lease.

Right god they annoy the crap out of me with that. No storage my ass. If they downsize the kids beds to a twin bed and got rid of all the clothes that don't fit them and kept toys to a minimum their would be space. Also sharing a bathroom isn't the end of the world, lots of families do it. They are just ungrateful people.
My kids have always shared a bathroom and they are still alive. It's like she's pissy they don't have a toilet+ for each person in the house.
klb41611
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by klb41611 »

but, what kills me - is acting as if this is SUCH a downgrade for them. No. NO. They NEVER actually fully owned a sprawling mansion, or achieved the status they are trying to convince the world of. They legit never had the money. They TRIED. But they failed. Miserably! That house immediately sucked them dry the minute they signed the paperwork. They couldn't even qualify for proper financing, which led them to get a sketchy loan because...THEY.DID.NOT.HAVE.THE.MONEY.

it's entirely delusional for this woman to walk around this house, acting like she was ripped from royalty, having to now associate with the normal, peasant folk. I can only imagine how they are spinning this to all of the new neighbors. I can guarantee you they are already being shit talked because they are coming across as condescending a-holes. lol.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”