BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Well she acknowledged they were on the brink of divorce. I know couples go through shit but damn. I still think they will break up soon. After what went down with Ean I think she wants to "prove" she tried. I already think she's planting seeds. She knows that even though Ean wasn't perfect snd we all as viewers saw faults that we know he was a good partner/dad who fucking tried. She was the "bad guy" and she's going to make damn fucking sure she isn't this time around. She's basically admitted that she had to have that surgery because Frank refused s vasectomy. She will say she was still traumatized by Fletchs birth but did it anyway. She will say she defended him being a good dad & the "father of two" comment etc etc. I even bet she's befriending Dani again to say they stopped talking because of Frank. This bitch is so calculated. She does everything with a purpose. There is not one thing she has ever done that she has stuck with. Sugar gliders, her friendships, Ean, Young Living... shes a toxic, calculated lazy bitch.
itsyagurlll
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by itsyagurlll »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:18 am Well she acknowledged they were on the brink of divorce. I know couples go through shit but damn. I still think they will break up soon. After what went down with Ean I think she wants to "prove" she tried. I already think she's planting seeds. She knows that even though Ean wasn't perfect snd we all as viewers saw faults that we know he was a good partner/dad who fucking tried. She was the "bad guy" and she's going to make damn fucking sure she isn't this time around. She's basically admitted that she had to have that surgery because Frank refused s vasectomy. She will say she was still traumatized by Fletchs birth but did it anyway. She will say she defended him being a good dad & the "father of two" comment etc etc. I even bet she's befriending Dani again to say they stopped talking because of Frank. This bitch is so calculated. She does everything with a purpose. There is not one thing she has ever done that she has stuck with. Sugar gliders, her friendships, Ean, Young Living... shes a toxic, calculated lazy bitch.
I wouldn't be surprised that Frank knocks up the first girl he's with after they divorce. Hence why he didn't want the vasectomy.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Omfg the first 5 years of a child’s life is the MOST important time to read and talk to them. Even when they are newborns. Read to them. Wow she is so stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

First britney tries to justify by saying they were on the verge of divorce so he is technically a father of two. Then on the next page she says people make mistakes and act petty. Choose your lie.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Awww their perfect blended family almost divorced? Prolly because you married and had kids with a stranger!

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

And they are still hanging on to the "when you know, you know." They are beyond cringe worthy. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

I know it’s probably outside of the scope of this forum/what we’re currently talking about, but reading through everyone’s posts reminded me about Ean. Especially those days when they were first separated but he brought over takeout and put the kids to bed. He recently changed his profile picture to one with him and his girlfriend and they look really happy and pretty serious. I mean, I know social media doesn’t depict things 100% the way they are but from what we’ve seen of Ean’s character over the years (quiet, private etc.) it must be a big deal for her to hang out with the kids (his moms posted many pictures of them all together) and post a couple pic as his profile picture, especially after the damage Britney caused him.

It’s just so funny to me to compare the two very different lives they’ve led since the breakup. Britney with her manic highs and lows, shotgun wedding with a bald dude who basically just broke up with his own fiancé, knocked up twice since then, diving into home ownership and on the brink of divorce already. Ean on the other hand taking things slow and steady with a new girlfriend and spending time with his family and kids.

The sad thing is if Britney were to compare the two, she’d think she’s got the better life! That’s how delusional she is.

I saw someone else post this earlier but for real, if after the break-up Britney had taken the time to find herself, get a couple hobbies, take night courses, maybe even get a real job and put her “degree” to use, make some adult friends that don’t have YouTube accounts, went to therapy, travelled and enjoyed her children, imagine what a different life she would have.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:59 am Girl shut THEE fuck up!!

Yes relationships take work but it shouldn’t be this hard TWO years in...this is something you say when you’re like 10+ years in. I hate what a fucking hypocrite she is them all her friend in the comments agreeing with her like she wasn’t acting a damn fool on social media the other day.
Love it how Frank now has the same forced smile and dead eyes as Britney
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

How do they not see “when you know, you know” doesn’t apply to them because they’re already on the brink of divorce and barely into a marriage that’s supposed to last a lifetime? So much cringe.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Britney and Frank, get thee to a marriage counselor super quick!!! You guys have a lot of work to do. But for the sake of five innocent kids, you had better try to make this thing work.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

GossipGirlXO27 wrote:This comment! It’s so sad she is willing to forgive and forget her husband doing something to spite HER children. He didn’t have to change to father of 2! He could’ve just erased his bio and that’s sick he dragged them into it
He is still here showing up every day....so they are not living together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

What would have been so bad they were thinking of divorce??? And... How did they turn it around so quickly? What is WRONG with them? You know what would be grounds for divorce? Posting something like this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Just checked out Ean’s profile to see the pic of him with his GF and WOW!! He looks great and she looks like a mature motherly type... not an almost 30 year old who dresses like a preteen and spends more time on social media than with her kids like Britney. I wish them the best. He deserves happiness.
Just by comparing the new pic of Britney and Frank with the one of ean and his gf... it’s clear who is winning here in terms of happiness ANd maturity - hint... it’s not the morrows.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Just realized Britney and Frank reconciled shortly before ean posted that pic... now Brit is acting like everything is sunshine and roses with Frank again 😂😂😂
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

What’s Ean’s Instagram handle?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I absolutely LOVE when ppl try to use sayings and it backfires on them like her tryna justify Frank still being there for the kids saying “actions speak louder than words”. She does realize that BOTH of their ACTIONS is what led to all of this & that them tryna run damage control with WORDS isn’t gonna do a god damn thing lol.

That’s not how it works sweetie but you tried it tho....F for effort . Keep talking tho because the more you talk the more miserable we know you are.

PEOPLE THAT ARE TRULY HAPPY DONT HAVE TO BRAG OR SHOW HOW HAPPY THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY’RE TOO BUSY BEING HAPPY TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PPL THINK
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I don’t think they’re living apart now. I think during the fight that week Frank stayed elsewhere, but after they “got back together” he’s been there since.
I still think it was cheating but she’ll never admit it because of her pride. I feel like he justified it with his emotions being out of whack and she forgave him because she just birthed his second child and wants that married life image. Hence, he or she brings up counseling to save the marriage (don’t think they’ll ever admit that) and that’s why B is ALWAYS FaceTiming Frank the second he’s alone. It seems he can’t get any time by himself before she’s ringing him up to kill time or having him take her places she can go alone. I think she doesn’t trust him and wants eyes on him at all times. I remember she did the same thing when he used to work, she would randomly show up/constantly FaceTiming him while he’s AT WORK.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I know this is an echo chamber as we are all on the same page but I am so freaking disgusted with her. I cannot believe she is condoning a man literally USING her innocent children in this immature high school fight. He didn’t change that because “well technically if we get divorced I will only have two kids”, he changed it because he was mad at her and resorted to using kids to hurt her. God he is disgusting and I don’t want to see his face again. She’s just as bad for allowing it.
End rant

itsyagurlll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsyagurlll »

God damn her minions are relentless. They call me a bully but they’re also over here sending me death threats :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:08 pm I know this is an echo chamber as we are all on the same page but I am so freaking disgusted with her. I cannot believe she is condoning a man literally USING her innocent children in this immature high school fight. He didn’t change that because “well technically if we get divorced I will only have two kids”, he changed it because he was mad at her and resorted to using kids to hurt her. God he is disgusting and I don’t want to see his face again. She’s just as bad for allowing it.
End rant Image

I agree! Lots of stepparents make an effort to “show up” even when they aren’t married anymore. So either Frank isn’t interested in doing that or Britney doesn’t care to provide her kids with any sort of stability if they break up. I think it’s both.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”