BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

itsyagurlll
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by itsyagurlll »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm
itsyagurlll wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am Oof my comment really got to her and her minions :lol:
Good work YTMD soldier 🙋‍♀️ Lol you finally got her to acknowledge it! Did she block you?
She surprisingly hasn’t yet. I’m sure she will soon though.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Does she ALWAYS separate Fletcher from the other kids?! For someone who likes to push the bLeNdEd aNd bLeSsEd she sure likes to separate her kids.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

They've been talking about how "marriage is rough" several times since a few months after they got married, which is hilarious. Marriage is not supposed to be rough at that stage. Usually after two years you're barely out of the honeymoon phase and they were already at the brink of divorce, which only proves that they're definitely not gonna last even half as long as they pretend they will. What makes it even funnier is that not only have they only been married for two years, they've only been in a relationship for two years. Hell, they've only known each other for two years. They're not a normal couple with a long-time relationship proceeding their marriage. And yet they're already sick enough of each other to consider divorce.

My bet is they're not gonna make it through 2021.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I hate whole "marriage is hard" thing people say. Couples may have difficult moments together because life can get rough sometime, but marriage overall shouldn't be. If your marriage is a constant struggle and feels like a chore, maybe you shouldn't be married. The fact they got this close to divorce so early into the marriage is a huge sign they probably aren't right for each other. I suspect a divorce in the next two years.

While forgiveness is very important in relationships (we have said/done things we regret) I believe there are certain lines that should never be crossed. For me there would be no going back from the "father of two" comment.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

dazzled wrote:They've been talking about how "marriage is rough" several times since a few months after they got married, which is hilarious. Marriage is not supposed to be rough at that stage. Usually after two years you're barely out of the honeymoon phase and they were already at the brink of divorce, which only proves that they're definitely not gonna last even half as long as they pretend they will. What makes it even funnier is that not only have they only been married for two years, they've only been in a relationship for two years. Hell, they've only known each other for two years. They're not a normal couple with a long-time relationship proceeding their marriage. And yet they're already sick enough of each other to consider divorce.

Exactly! Not only are they in the first 3 years of their marriage but they are in the first 3 years of their relationship. If she had of slowed down and took her time getting to know Frank there is no chance they would have lasted this long but she backed herself into a corner by having kids with him, marrying him and buying a house with him so quickly and now she is trapped. Having this many issues so soon in your relationship is a massive red flag, they won’t last out 2021, I am sure of that.
Remember when Britney said when it’s the right person you’re ALWAYS in the honeymoon phase. Meanwhile less than 3 years in they are on the brink of divorce. LOL. What a joke ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

staceybrax wrote:
dazzled wrote:They've been talking about how "marriage is rough" several times since a few months after they got married, which is hilarious. Marriage is not supposed to be rough at that stage. Usually after two years you're barely out of the honeymoon phase and they were already at the brink of divorce, which only proves that they're definitely not gonna last even half as long as they pretend they will. What makes it even funnier is that not only have they only been married for two years, they've only been in a relationship for two years. Hell, they've only known each other for two years. They're not a normal couple with a long-time relationship proceeding their marriage. And yet they're already sick enough of each other to consider divorce.

Exactly! Not only are they in the first 3 years of their marriage but they are in the first 3 years of their relationship. If she had of slowed down and took her time getting to know Frank there is no chance they would have lasted this long but she backed herself into a corner by having kids with him, marrying him and buying a house with him so quickly and now she is trapped. Having this many issues so soon in your relationship is a massive red flag, they won’t last out 2021, I am sure of that.
Remember when Britney said when it’s the right person you’re ALWAYS in the honeymoon phase. Meanwhile less than 3 years in they are on the brink of divorce. LOL. What a joke ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only 3 years of a relationship but literally 3 years of them knowing each other!!! They’ve known each other as long as they’ve been together!!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

ber614 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:26 pm I hate whole "marriage is hard" thing people say. Couples may have difficult moments together because life can get rough sometime, but marriage overall shouldn't be. If your marriage is a constant struggle and feels like a chore, maybe you shouldn't be married. The fact they got this close to divorce so early into the marriage is a huge sign they probably aren't right for each other. I suspect a divorce in the next two years.

While forgiveness is very important in relationships (we have said/done things we regret) I believe there are certain lines that should never be crossed. For me there would be no going back from the "father of two" comment.
They didn't even test their relationship... They jumped in without looking back, and now they're on the brink of divorce. He was literally rebound sex for her, and SHE TRAPPED HIM!! What sort of psychopath does that?! Especially one that had three SMALL children to think about?? She is irredeemable at this point. She has proven time and time again that HER comfort and HER opinions are the only things that matter. She never, ever thinks of her children first.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Facts are facts! Doesn't matter what is going on. Britney and frank are both adults. Yes technically he is a "father of 2" but he is also technically a step dad to 3 others. So he was just going to disown them had they split.... can't believe she would make excuses for him and then claim he loves them like his own. So if they had split would he just act like those 3 kids were no part of his life? Those poor kids. Yes they fight petty but will she realize this is all public and they did it over social media which the kids can now see whenever they want when they grow older. So sick. So sad! She fucked those older kids. And she showed her trying to make her life seem perfect for social media is more important than her kids well being. Brit, admit it. You fucked up....BIG TIME! And no, there is not coming back from frank just dismissing those kids because that is exactly what he did and there is no "mistakes, petty fights or actions speak louder than words" to come back from that. Girl, do better for your kids. How sad when they grow up and see that frank INSTANTLY removed them after a "petty fight".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Did this bitch just drop a 2 hour video??
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

A "tell all interview" that is two-and-a-half hours long? Lol who does she think she is? I only want a tell-all interview when they get divorced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

CherryBombMom is interviewing her! This is too good.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

sweetener wrote:CherryBombMom is interviewing her! This is too good.
What the actual f?! I wish I had 2 hours i could waste watching this right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

I did not expect this video lol. Wow. Two hours. I wonder what will actually be addressed.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

I am 15 minutes in and NOTHING has been asked.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Discussing Young Living as an MLM... Cherry Bomb is saying that Young Living is a "high quality" oil... Girl, WHAT?? Haven't they found all sorts of shit in the oils?
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Why is someone interviewing her? Why can’t she just make a 2 hour video literally addressing everything herself.

Also what’s the point when her comments are still turned off?

Also CherryMom said “Frank’s not there to defend himself”. And in the intro it appeared to be night and he was no where to be seen. Maybe they are living apart.
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

they start talking about nolan at 31:08
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

they start talking about nolan at 31:08
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

The audio is SO BAD. Also, I'm really disliking how CB is asking the questions, but inserts "outs" or answers into the questions. Let Britney talk herself into a corner, don't give her the answers, ffs.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

This is supposed to be “unbiased”, but CherryMom is kissing her ass about how high quality YL oils are (I’ve heard they’re not?) And going on about how B’s sponsorships are so well done and just defending B over and over.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”