BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by TopazBlues »

Yeah, the interviewer is basically feeding her answers. "From a Youtuber's perspective I do...." just hush lol. No one is asking you. You shouldn't answer a question when you're asking someone else when the point of the interview is to clarify issues.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

They haven’t tested Fletcher for DMD. She’s unsure if she is going to share the results when they do test.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

This isn't a tell-all. This was a Youtuber trying desperately to get in Britney's good graces again by throwing her seemingly difficult questions, but answering them all herself. I learned nothing. No insight was gleaned at all.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I cannot STAND the way this woman is asking her shit. The way that she is asking her the questions makes it so that Britney just piggybacks off of what she says like “yes that’s exactly why I did XYZ...”

I love the way she had NOTHING to say when they were talking about Nolan being happy and CBM said “well you might be happy but that doesn’t mean Nolan will be”. It’s funny how she used Fletcher as a crutch the whole time like where was Frank/Alyssa?

The entire interview was complete bullshit, not one of the important questions was answered genuinely. She literally made it seem like her and Frank just had some petty little fight but now all of a sudden they were “headed for divorce”? Not only that but she expects ppl to believe they were headed for divorce but in a span of two weeks they’re magically a happy little family?!

Oh and I’m also absolutely disgusted at how she tried to downplay bringing Frank to her house! She said “she couldn’t go anywhere as a single mom so she had no choice but to bring him to the house”... umm what? She literally was going out all the time WITHOUT the kids with Dani/Vanessa...you’re telling me she couldn’t meet him somewhere...especially the days Ean had him? Girl good fucking BYE...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

:love2: I cannot STAND the way this woman is asking her shit. The way that she is asking her the questions makes it so that Britney just piggybacks off of what she says like “yes that’s exactly why I did XYZ...”

I love the way she had NOTHING to say when they were talking about Nolan being happy and CBM said “well you might be happy but that doesn’t mean Nolan will be”.

The entire interview was complete bullshit, not one of the important questions was answered genuinely. She literally made it seem like her and Frank just had some petty little fight but now all of a sudden they were “headed for divorce”? Not only that but she expects ppl to believe they were headed for divorce but in a span of two weeks they’re magically a happy little family?!

Oh and I’m also absolutely disgusted at how she tried to downplay bringing Frank to her house! She said “she couldn’t go anywhere as a single mom so she had no choice but to bring him to the house”... umm what? She literally was going out all the time WITHOUT the kids with Dani/Vanessa...you’re telling me she couldn’t meet him somewhere...especially the days Ean had him? Girl good fucking BYE...
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 pm This isn't a tell-all. This was a Youtuber trying desperately to get in Britney's good graces again by throwing her seemingly difficult questions, but answering them all herself. I learned nothing. No insight was gleaned at all.
Right? The only thing I got from it is just more of what we've all been saying here. Like when she was asked about if she's scared of the possibility of Fletcher having DMD. She said she's anxious but is equipped to deal with it if it happened. Sure, you have some idea of the things you would be expected to do for another affected son, BUT you don't know that the course of the TERMINAL illness will be the same as Nolan's. On top of that, shouldn't you be fucking terrified of the idea that you will have not just one but possibly two sons die before you?! I understand it would be hard for her to express these emotions in daily conversation but a "Tell All" video would be an appropriate time to do so, just once.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Yikes... she admitted when with Ean she threatened to leave him a lot. She admitted many times there was no cheating or abuse, so why always threaten to leave your fiancé? She’s the toxic one... no wonder her marriage is heading south. Her and Frank are both toxic. At least unlike Frank, Ean had the class to keep the BS arguments off social media.

I haven’t finished the video but wow, it’s useless. CBM is giving her all the answers on a silver platter and defending Britney 80% of the footage.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

About the 1hr5m mark, she addresses MDA donation rumors
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

The interviewer addressing any speculation about the MDA money: "ask yourself if a very successful YouTuber/would Britney do it? Would Britney need to do that?" Yes. It's called greed. Rich people scam others all the time.
Last edited by TopazBlues on Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blomst
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blomst »

This woman that is “interviewing” her on this video is so fucking annoying and not even letting her talk. Who fucking cares about her opinions or her “memories”. Seemed like she was more trying to be her friend and make her feel better than actually interviewing her. Britney is trying to answer these questions and she keeps interrupting her but who cares about this woman’s opinion!?!? SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY and just ask the questions and shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Also, has anyone noticed that Britney hasn't posted about this video on instagram or anything? Did I miss it? Doesn't she usually mention it? Is she trying to prevent people from seeing it who maybe don't know about some of the issues?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

When I seen that Britney made a tell all about herself I was like HOT DAMN...this gonna be 🔥🔥🔥! I was thinking about time girl. Get it on the table....

Well I'm 1/2 way thru and it's an ASS PAT video from cherrybombmom to britch. Complete SNOOZE FEST!!

I'm going to try and finish the video without falling asleep. Of course the Frank questions are at the end. I'm holding out for some good info I don't already know. Say a prayer for me.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Finished the video. All I gotta say is - I don’t think it’s coincidental that after being on the brink of divorce she suddenly decides to have her channel back to mainly being about her (AKA less Frank). He loved the attention and camera time so I’m sure it wasn’t his idea. I feel like she’s either consciously or subconsciously preparing for the end.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm Just checked out Ean’s profile to see the pic of him with his GF and WOW!! He looks great and she looks like a mature motherly type... not an almost 30 year old who dresses like a preteen and spends more time on social media than with her kids like Britney. I wish them the best. He deserves happiness.
Just by comparing the new pic of Britney and Frank with the one of ean and his gf... it’s clear who is winning here in terms of happiness ANd maturity - hint... it’s not the morrows.
She looks mature because she's 39. And she's definitely *very* different from Britney. Seems like he wanted to go for someone who would depend on him less and who was far more established in her life than a teen girl he knocked up in high school.

I don't think Ean is a bad guy. I don't think he is an amazing guy either. I think he's mediocre and gets more credit than deserved for doing the basic job of being a part-time father. The bar for men is so low while we expect the world out of women. Reminds me of this Chris Rock a bit about guys bragging "I TAKE CARE of MY kids!" "What do you want, a cookie? Thats what you're supposed to do, you dumb motherfucker."

Britney and him probably weren't right together and she had a right to leave if she was unhappy. She'd only ever been in one serious relationship since she was a literal child and the dude was clearly not convinced she was the one because he spent so many years not marrying her. It happens, its 2020. People *could* coparent respectfully if they wanted and move on to healthy relationships that continue to foster the bond between new family members and kids and the kids' parents. But obviously none of these people were mature enough to do that here.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So, I went to Eans profile, too, And he recently changed his cover a couple of times, but he keeps using the same old pic of him with Aria and Nolan, I mean it's been a few years he must have some new pictures of them, right?
Then again I'm thinking if he's doubting Harlow is truly his or he's still kinda resenting her because she wss a bandaid baby? Hmm, who knows...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

I've kinda been following along through Divorce Watch 2020. Frank's profile changes to disown his stepkids were FUCKED UP to the extreme. With Britney, I feel like I kinda peaked on being disgusted and infuriated with her when she played russian roulette with DMD yet again X 2 and pretended she didn't know the gender so no one would come after her for intentionally conceiving a child with a 50% likelihood of dying young from a terminal illness. WTF, woman. I may have been banned on some accounts on socials for telling her exactly what I thought.

That said, I've been really thinking about the "behind the facade" version of some of the YT moms I keep up with and an old Britney video came on autoplay for me the other day, from back when nolan was a small baby and Aria was a toddler. Holy shit, she seemed so sweet and so relatable and she actually seemed to ENJOY being a mom. I don't believe that was fake. I'm also not convinced she is an awful person who truly gives no fucks about her kids... I think she is a seriously damaged woman who arrested a bit in development in her teen years when she became a mother. I've watched her since the beginning and I definitely got vibes of her having issues she never received therapy or treatment or help for, that she was a bit of a rebellious teen, and that she tried to straighten up once Aria was conceived. She has said she was sexually abused as a child and its been established that her mom is an addict (plus she was unable to care for her and sent her off to asshole Keith and his immediate knock-up bride to "raise"). And I think she is in DEEP denial regarding DMD and the fact that Nolan is declining more slowly and less obviously is allowing her to stay in that denial for a lot longer than one normally would have (long enough to continue procreating too).

I don't like Frank. I was in an abusive marriage for 10 years and he really pings my radar for being abusive and controlling. YMMV. On top of that, the disowning thing...damn, dude. I actually think best case scenario for the kids would be them divorcing, Britney attempting to get a handle on her mental health (she needs therapy and lots of it), and her becoming mentally healthy enough to be a present and loving parent to the children she has. I see the disconnected vibe all of you get but based on the past, I think its more from her being in such a bad place mental health wise that she has kind of emotionally turned off from them and is in survival mode just doing the bare minimum. I'm actually pretty impressed that she went through with having her tubes removed, I didn't think she would. Whatever happens, at least no more children will be brought into this and any improvement in her wellbeing or circumstances will benefit her existing kids. Also, FFS, girl, learn to have sex for pleasure and not just pregnancy, no one's begrudging you getting some after a breakup outside the house if the kids are responsibly cared for, just don't be bringing them in the house and quit letting strangers you JUST met bust in you without a condom (unless you like STDs).
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watched the entire 2 1/2 hour video. It didn’t change my thoughts at all about her.

I did notice she absolutely sidestepped the question about how much she donated to the muscular dystrophy association.
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybunny921 »

I watched the full 2 1/2 hour video (thank god I had sour gummy worms) and as a communication major and have studied some journalism, cherry bomb had good questions, but did she have to cut her off so much? Low key think Britney was a little annoyed too, but kept her composure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Unbiased interviewer? More like Britney’s #1 fan.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Side note: did anyone catch on that video where she took Fletcher to the pediatrician and she was talking to Frank in the car...did she say the word "retard" (context was something like "they're going to be like OMG your baby is going to be a retard"? I couldn't tell if I heard it right but it made me double-take.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”