Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by begenos1 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:48 am The Dad Podcast vlog was boring AF. Isn’t his channel about bringing down family channels, yet of all the hundreds of videos the Beaston’s have made, he chose one where she’s not with her family. And from two years ago! Most of it was criticising her cinematography, editing, and font. Really? A few digs at their carryings on, but generally lame as.

I don’t watch any of the other women on the trip, and if I didn’t know who Tiffani was, and just came across his vlog by random, I’d honestly think why is this guy getting so heated over a group of women on a trip away. I would not know anything about what a horrible, lazy, lying, controlling person she really is. His “analysis” was boring and didn’t out her in any way. In fact, I think it made him look petty. Thats half an hour of my life I’ll never get back. It reinforces why I can’t ever get through one of his videos when I do try and watch.
Thank you!!!

Can't stand DCP!! He's faker than Trashi B's extensions and that's coming from someone that hates Trashi B lol.

So many people provided dirt on Trashi in his groups but he won't "call them out" on all of the deeper shit cuz he knows they'll have the video taken down and he doesn't want the "ding" to his channel cuz he needs that youtube coin.

He has been "paying" for analytic info on several youtube channels and pointing out the amount of men that are watching these channels basically implying that they're all predators and his stans are just eating it all up. Don't get me wrong, I get what he's trying to point out buuut to group ALL men into that category is not okay. There are women predators too. Not to mention, he's a man watching these channels too so he pretty much included himself in that category.
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by invisibullet13 »

I did think it was funny that DCP made a comment about her rubbing her stomach and said "Take a drink every time she touches her stomach. In 10 minutes you'll be drunk and in 30 minutes you'll be dead." I found that quite hilarious. I do wish he picked a different video though, but I think he picked it hoping to see Myka.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

How would this be any different than any of her other get it all done videos?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

Well I’m blocked 🤣 assuming because I commented on the dad challenge’s post. Lmao
raspberryjam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by raspberryjam »

Thread title suggestion-

The symmetrical princess has finally arrived, a real and raw birth so obviously contrived. Sure tiff, okay, we’ll play along- 4 kids in 5 years, what could go wrong? #jaundicesurvivor #allthegrace #blessed
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

My thoughts on dad pod...

In the begining he did say to come here to read about the drama cause he doesn’t want to dissect her personal life yet, basically. He was basically just reviewing that video to see what she was about and he found... she’s boring as fuck. I hope he makes the mlm one tho because I truly think that would be interesting and en eye opener to how bad she is scamming people. I clicked out when he said that was the first video he has ever watched, yet he claimed later to know that Chris Beaston always stares at himself in the camera and not at the lens.

Dude... it’s ok to watch these people if you’re doing it to expose them, tear them to fucking shreds. I’ll be your accomplice 😏 dm me!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Dannirou wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:08 pm Well I’m blocked 🤣 assuming because I commented on the dad challenge’s post. Lmao
So that means, they blocked the dad the pod on their main accounts but use one of their burner accounts to keep track of who follows him. They’re fucking insane and I never want to hear how busy she is again.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Dannirou wrote:Well I’m blocked Image assuming because I commented on the dad challenge’s post. Lmao
Me too i was just about to say that i got blocked and i have never commented on her ig so im guessing they used another account to track who commented on the dad challenge lol thats so petty but what ever. You cant keep blocking your life away.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Imagine coming home from the hospital with your brand new baby then spending your days logging into a fake account so that you can block people from an account you have blocked! What a lunatic! I just hope her cult followers find him and see the comments that she can't manipulate and delete and wake up.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

$45 for a planner??? That’s Erin Condren/Lily Pulitzer planner price. Not to mention how many people don’t use a physical planner anymore, or can get one at CVS for under $5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

icant wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 pm
Mearlynn wrote:I wish The Dad Challenge would do more research before he goes after someone. It is sometimes pretty obvious that he is just throwing together his videos. Not only that, if he is only doing this to "take down" family YouTubers, why did he choose to start with this video?
You have had 3 posts on here. The first 2 are promoting the dad challenge by telling everyone to check it out. Now this? ImageImageImage

On another note, to all: my theory is that this dude from the dad challenge is one of these newbies on here asking what happened between T.beast, Myka and Bri. And if that’s the case, WELCOME, SIR!!! There’s enough Beaston bashing on here to make yourself a pretty Penny, and I’m here for it! I just stared watching and I don’t skip adds. I’d much rather support the person calling these idiots out!

I will still promote him, I was just disappointed in the video. I have watched other videos of his. He did one in Brianna K and did not even know her name which tells me he's just flying by the seat of his pants. If his mission is to take down family vloggers ie, bloggers who use their kids for content without consent why not critique a video that actually centered around the kids? Sorry, I did not know I wasn't allowed to post that I wished DCP would research more before going after someone.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

How many times per day does this clown say “all the grace”. Is that her mantra for “it’s okay that I’m lazy”
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

How many times do we need to hear she is anemic?! Most women are anemic after giving birth, it’s nothing new.

OH and constant digs at Bri. Talking about postpartum being rough and not knowing why people get all dressed up and look great. Honestly I agree with her on this one but she’s sitting there with her fake lashes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

I always wanted to ask this, but always forgot about it anyway and then it haunts me at the night lol

Her intro Snippet.. That 'la la, la la la lala.... " thing.
This is copyrighted by Naughty Boy, isn't it?
It's naughty boy - la la la ft. sam smith

This came to my mind the very first time I saw her blog but never thought about it being stolen, More like a purchased snipped.
But I guess Tiff would never spend money on that?

Had anybody Infos on that?
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Does she not understand that she cannot give herself grace? That God is the only one who can give grace? I’m so sick of that phrase being used nonstop since we entered the pandemic.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

All narcissistic and people in prison lean heavily on the Joyce Meyer quotes when they are caught.

I'm sure she got the phrase from a blogger. Who perhaps watched HGTV and heard Joanna Gaines say it.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I’m guessing this person‘s dig was towards bri

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

earpsmom wrote:And what now? Did your children demand that you buy this *game* instead of encouraging them to use their imaginations?
It’s all for show and showing off. We’ve seen the kids use the couch cushions plenty of times. And where’s that castle or whatever it was that some company sent them?

And why for the love of all that is Holy do they ALL have to go to get bagels? Especially dragging out a newborn. It’s too ridiculous for words. Let alone an un-immunised newborn in a COVID plagued USA to get a Christmas tree. Can they be more stupid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

dannirog wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:32 am How many times per day does this clown say “all the grace”. Is that her mantra for “it’s okay that I’m lazy”
Omg THIS. lol. "Giving myself ALL the grace" is the new "in this season of life...." 🤢
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Mearlynn wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:15 am
icant wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 pm
Mearlynn wrote:I wish The Dad Challenge would do more research before he goes after someone. It is sometimes pretty obvious that he is just throwing together his videos. Not only that, if he is only doing this to "take down" family YouTubers, why did he choose to start with this video?
You have had 3 posts on here. The first 2 are promoting the dad challenge by telling everyone to check it out. Now this? ImageImageImage

On another note, to all: my theory is that this dude from the dad challenge is one of these newbies on here asking what happened between T.beast, Myka and Bri. And if that’s the case, WELCOME, SIR!!! There’s enough Beaston bashing on here to make yourself a pretty Penny, and I’m here for it! I just stared watching and I don’t skip adds. I’d much rather support the person calling these idiots out!

I will still promote him, I was just disappointed in the video. I have watched other videos of his. He did one in Brianna K and did not even know her name which tells me he's just flying by the seat of his pants. If his mission is to take down family vloggers ie, bloggers who use their kids for content without consent why not critique a video that actually centered around the kids? Sorry, I did not know I wasn't allowed to post that I wished DCP would research more before going after someone.
I haven’t watched all of the Dad Challenge videos but assuming he didn’t do a video centered around the kids because that would be contradicting his mission - which is to get monetized footage of kids off of YouTube.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”