BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by honeybear »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I watched the entire 2 1/2 hour video. It didn’t change my thoughts at all about her.

I did notice she absolutely sidestepped the question about how much she donated to the muscular dystrophy association.
And notice how fast she kept switching topics when talking about the donation money, trying to make it confusing on purpose so it is harder to follow and people couldn't see through the lies as easily.

Girl is lying through her teeth.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

What else gets me is that she went and had that surgery to remove her tubes. Like why could t Frank just get a REVERSIBLE vasectomy?!!!Compared to what she got done it’s much less invasive...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

sarah_rud wrote:What else gets me is that she went and had that surgery to remove her tubes. Like why could t Frank just get a REVERSIBLE vasectomy?!!!Compared to what she got done it’s much less invasive...

Idk why people go on about this honestly. Whether she stays with Frank or not is kind of irrelevant. This is her body and she knows she never wants any more children, so why not take control of herself and remove her tubes? Better than taking hormonal birth control for the foreseeable future, and this way there can be no accidents.

Sure Frank could have had the procedure but I dont see what is wrong with her taking responsibility for her own future. Of course there is risks and she'll be in pain for a bit but I truly believe she made the right choice and I won't bash her for that.

ESPECIALLY considering she's a carrier for dmd. Yall should be rejoicing that there is no longer a possibility of her reproducing lol

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She probably doesn't trust frank to lie about a procedure or condoms. It's probably the only way she's guaranteed no more kids. Frank seems the type to baby trap. I don't think he's done with kids. After all he only has 2

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

At least now if they want to have more babies, they'll be forced to do IVF. Of course, knowing them, they would do it and not even do the genetic screening to make sure the baby doesn't have DMD.
sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

No I totally agree with her not having more kids (she should have not had any after finding out she’s a carrier) I just personally would make my husband get snipped because of the pain and recovery of an invasive surgery.

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Fletch is smiling and laughing in her stories. Can anyone remember Scarlett being that happy like ever? Because I can't... She's super serious and always looks uncomfortable like she already knew what a shitshow she has to live in
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

IMG_20201203_170945.jpg
Lmao!!!!!!! That hashtag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

sarah_rud wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:40 am What else gets me is that she went and had that surgery to remove her tubes. Like why could t Frank just get a REVERSIBLE vasectomy?!!!Compared to what she got done it’s much less invasive...
I for one am glad that it's going to be much more harder for her to impulsively have another kid to neglect.
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

Did anyone else have that small sliver of hope that Ean would be the one interviewing her when she said that someone from her past that we wouldn’t be expecting would be the one to ask the questions?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sarah_rud wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:40 am What else gets me is that she went and had that surgery to remove her tubes. Like why could t Frank just get a REVERSIBLE vasectomy?!!!Compared to what she got done it’s much less invasive...

Well, I personally think that the person who wants to do the procedure does it and cannot make the other person to do it. It is very personal choice and it doesn't matter that they are married. Even if a person is married, they still have rights to their own body and rights to decide what happens to their body. Britney cannot compel Frank to do it and vice versa.

It isn't just ''just getting'' or ''reversible''. There is always possibility that something goes wrong with medical procedure. Everything has its risks.
Frank might not even want to have more children, or be willing to make them in a new relationship (if they were to break up with Britney) but he still doesn't have to make such things to his body just to please his partner.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

CBM talked way too much. Father of two comment was totally downplayed, but Freenk is her problem not mine.

Inviting a stranger to your house is foolish, whether or not you get good vibes while FaceTiming them. Ridiculous. CBM’s smug comment “Unless you’ve experienced the feeling, you really don’t know.” Oh yeah no one has ever really liked someone before— it’s a totally unique experience literally no one has ever felt. And it definitely means your kids are safe.
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

Okay I usually agree with the snide here but for fucks sake it’s her god damn body! You guys are the same ones jumping on Kyra for not getting her tubes tied but you are on brittney for getting hers removed? A tubal ligation has a failure rate as does a vasectomy. It’s small but it’s there. It can also be reversed. I had my tubes untied after being tied. A tubal removal is permanent and it’s her fucking body like damn y’all people can’t win. Sure frank is fucked for doing what he did on social media and yes brittney can be fake as fuck but the fact y’all are talking shit on her making a choice for her own body. It’s god damn 2020!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sarah_rud wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
skiingmama1 wrote:Did she say in the interview whether Fletcher has DMD?
She said he’s been tested and when they get the results she’ll share when she’s comfortable sharing. I feel like he might have DMD and even if he doesn’t have it, it doesn’t make what she did ok. She can justify all she wants but her having THREE kids knowing they could have DMD and/or be carriers is selfish at.
I was sort of wondering if that contributed to the issues between Britney and Frank. I hope not, but I’m wondering if it’s upset over Fletcher maybe having it as well?

I just have this feeling that they know he has DMD because when she was talking about it she had this look of defeat on her face. If this is the reason they were fighting then they’re both dumber than they look. Neither of them have any reason to get mad because they both knew the risks when they chose to have more and more kids yet they didn’t care. They kept on saying mY gOd wOuLdNt gIvE tHeM aNyThInG tHeY cAnT hAnDLe...blah blah blah and only worry about them being “happy” not how it would affect those kids later in life. When CBM said “ well you might be happy but what if Nolan isn’t”....she had NOTHING to say.

I fucking HATE how she keeps bringing up other ppl with DMD living to their 40s-50s, have a “good” life and are happy but that does not....ImageImageI repeat....THAT DOES NOT MEAN THIS WILL HAPPEN WITH NOLAN!!! Nolan can decline rapidly and die in his teens like wtf is wrong with her??
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:30 pm
Mamadrama wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 pm I’m going to agree with the poster who said Ean was a mediocre guy, at best. I don’t know why we are celebrating men for doing the least minimal PARENTING. Why is the bar set this pathetically low?

There are much more validated reasons to leave someone other than cheating or abuse, she obviously didn’t feel loved or wanted because he just wasn’t that into her, it’s not hard to see that. I remember that engagement video after she had Nolan and her sister was there during it and how delighted and surprised Britney got because she was like finally! You can’t blame her for walking away for not feeling loved. Unless you lived in a loveless relationship you just can’t relate.

Frank is a POS and she’s damaged and she knows she’s destroyed her life without a way out, she knows she made a mistake out of maybe desperation, stupidity, excitement thinking someone wants you even with 3 kids.

If she’s reading on here let’s encourage her to leave him, for those kids sake, not hers. Frank seems abusive because he is abusive, if not physically at least emotionally and mentally. She doesn’t seem like a horrible person, she seems like a really lost and damaged person who needs lots of therapy to shake her back into reality. My sister was married to an abuser and had 2 kids with him, you’ve no idea how hard it is to pull someone out of this toxic prison, just thinking about it makes me cry.
How do we even know he is doing the “bare minimum”? Photos alone posted to his mother’s fb page show how happy and loved those kids are when they are with Ean... we don’t know what kind of dad he is now but he was a decent hard working dad when he was with Britney - she even showed him playing with the kids and shit. So tired of people assuming men are being praised for doing the bare minimum just because they are men. He works his ass off when they were together but he would get home late and still help with bedtime routines, setting up race tracks for Nolan, taking aria to swim classes. He was a good dad and I’m sure he still is, but the court ordered him less time because Britney is a stay at home mom and woman.

Everything you listed is literally the bare minimum lol. Anything less than that is being a shit parent. "His mom posts photos of the kids looking happy with him" is not evidence. My kids look super happy when they're with their dad. Its their extra fun no-rules, no-xbox limits time. He doesn't have to homeschool them either. I'm sure Ean loves his kids but that doesn't mean interacting with your kids and not ignoring them, coming in, putting your feet up, and "asking the old bird for a drink and to keep the kids quiet" is "above and beyond". "She even showed him playing with the kids and stuff" BARE MINIMUM to play with your own goddamn kids. I know white men have it sooooo hard but FFS, would we give Britney a pass if she just showed herself playing with her kids or taking Aria to a swim class that Ean set up for her, or showing a bedtime routine? I've seen people women reamed out here for not doing enough development/sensory play activities or taking them to the library enough, there is absolutely a double standard when building a race track for your son, playing with your kid, or taking them to a swim class (its not even like he came up with the swim class and booked it and then made a commitment to take her every week, he just drove her) is a good involved father not doing the bare minimum.

Secondly, I'm not sure if you've gone through a custody dispute in the last 10 years but that is NOT how it works in most places anymore. The courts are no longer heavily stacked toward mothers. I have several friends who are divorcees and as I mentioned, I am one myself and have been a single mom and I have seen some fathers who should honestly only be able to have supervised visitation or who absolutely should not get overnights because they are actively harmful to their kids get them because the court is so set on being fair. If he wanted 50/50 custody, he could have it. Thats the default they try to go for now. But a lot of men who are fairly involved in the way you mention Ean being are only comfortable being involved on the basis of the kids visiting for the weekend. Not having to deal with school, after school care, appointments, meal planning, communicating on every single issue with the other parent...etc. Even my ex, who literally beat me and threatened to kill me but who was an involved parent by your terms (he played with his kids! the kids love him! he occasionally dropped them off at an extracurricular if I was stuck doing something else!) has our kids more than Ean does.

Its also hard to understand the way that work and stress gets divided when you get divorced. When I got divorced, I was in nursing school full-time, working full-time + overtime to make sure I had enough to support the kids, my husband was a med student and only had to pay $100/mo in child support per kid which didn't even cover half of our youngest' child's monthly nursery school payment, and on top of being responsible for all the financial and emotional stress, I was the one who had to keep up with regular doctor/dentist appointments, extra curriculars, homework help, school meetings, iep meetings, therapy....etc etc while they went to him and had a fun time for the weekend and came back. I didn't play much with my kids TBH. Maybe if we were actually even slightly splitting some of the weight, I would have had time to do and not been crying in my car from exhaustion.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

BrokenHeart410 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I cannot STAND the way this woman is asking her shit. The way that she is asking her the questions makes it so that Britney just piggybacks off of what she says like “yes that’s exactly why I did XYZ...”

I love the way she had NOTHING to say when they were talking about Nolan being happy and CBM said “well you might be happy but that doesn’t mean Nolan will be”. It’s funny how she used Fletcher as a crutch the whole time like where was Frank/Alyssa?

The entire interview was complete bullshit, not one of the important questions was answered genuinely. She literally made it seem like her and Frank just had some petty little fight but now all of a sudden they were “headed for divorce”? Not only that but she expects ppl to believe they were headed for divorce but in a span of two weeks they’re magically a happy little family?!

Oh and I’m also absolutely disgusted at how she tried to downplay bringing Frank to her house! She said “she couldn’t go anywhere as a single mom so she had no choice but to bring him to the house”... umm what? She literally was going out all the time WITHOUT the kids with Dani/Vanessa...you’re telling me she couldn’t meet him somewhere...especially the days Ean had him? Girl good fucking BYE...
I'm a real single mom (son's dad isn't really involved and I get almost no help from family) and I'm literally with my son 24/7 I get absolutely no breaks and even I don't bring strange men home.... It sucks but I just don't get to date right now but It doesn't bother me too much because I feel like raising my son pretty much takes up all my time anyway and that's just 1 kid. they are only little for so long. I have the rest of my life to focus on me and my wants later. Brittany should have definitely taken a break after Ean. Even if there was no cheating and the break-up was 100% amicable, there still has to be pain.... Even if it was just about the kids or sadness from such a big change, they all (her and the kids) needed time to heal and get used to the new changes before adding a ton more... new baby sister (Harlow) Breakup, moving, changing schools (I think), new step dad, more changes with Ean, new dog, new house, new sister, covid (and all its changes), new roommate/aka the nanny (Alyssa), new brother and now probably even more changes with a possible divorce and probably another move and hopefully Nolan hasn't started to decline too badly by then. That stupid woman should have been a mom and let herself and her kids heal before jumping on the first d she seen Image.

I'm not saying you can't have a life and be a parent but I think we can all agree she moved waaay too fast.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk
She definitely moved wayyy too fast. I would actually argue that she could have been a mom and worked on her and her kids healing while still jumping on a D if thats what she wanted (hey, its complicated, especially if you've been in a very sexually unsatisfying long term relationship and/or have felt very unwanted by someone), the problem is there is a difference between going to get an itch scratched or having some casual company/meeting new people and getting some to help get over a breakup *when the kids are with their dad or visiting a family member for a sleepover or that kind of thing* (and I'd throw in here PRACTICING SAFE SEX) and immediately declaring yourself in big puffy heart love with the first D you meet, introducing him to your kids, moving him in, and getting knocked up within like a week of introduction. I often joke that when I did have that rare time off from school and work and the kids were with their dad that ho was life but I was NOT emotionally available to have a serious relationship, I just met some really cool people who became friends with benefits, engaged in good conversation and other things ;) and then returned to my life when my kids came home and they were none the wiser until years later when I introduced them to the man who would become their stepdad. There are ways to do it without hurting your kids or changing anything in your life (IF you have the support that Britney did have in her family and friends) and Britney actively chose not to and thats whats fucked up.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Britney. If you are reading here- please please please stop calling DMD a disability. It is a disease. A disability is certainly NOT a wasted life. No life is wasted. However, what Nolan has is not a disability. It is a degenerative DESEASE.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Idgaf what Britney does with her body but Frank never even considered getting snipped and that says a lot about the type of person he is. There was that video where he basically pushed it off on and Britney and said “I don’t want to get it done because she might come to me in 5 years and say she wished we had more” which was totally ridiculous. He clearly wants more kids and I still think her decision to get sterilized is part of what caused the falling out.

The only things we know about Ean come through Britney and she’s not an unbiased source so maybe we can get off his dick??? It’s not like she would show or acknowledge if he was involved more. No one knows what he’s up to. Maybe he is a trash parent, maybe he’s not, we don’t know, so stop projecting. Damn.

That video was a complete joke and probably recommended damage control from her management or something. She didn’t clear anything up, she just repeated the same lies and excuses she’s been saying for years.
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

I know it’s frustrating that she’s defending with craptastic marriage, but have u considered that atleast this will keep that dildo-head from spreading his dumbo-looking genes to another idiot? Yes, very temporary, but atleast the world is safe for now 😂.
Plus she must realize that she might not be able to land a guy less creepy than Freenk. I can’t imagine guys will be lining up to date a mother of 5 who has no education/real career/ hobbies or personality. She can’t even baby-trap anymore.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Anne Bonny wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 am
Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:30 pm
Mamadrama wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 pm I’m going to agree with the poster who said Ean was a mediocre guy, at best. I don’t know why we are celebrating men for doing the least minimal PARENTING. Why is the bar set this pathetically low?

There are much more validated reasons to leave someone other than cheating or abuse, she obviously didn’t feel loved or wanted because he just wasn’t that into her, it’s not hard to see that. I remember that engagement video after she had Nolan and her sister was there during it and how delighted and surprised Britney got because she was like finally! You can’t blame her for walking away for not feeling loved. Unless you lived in a loveless relationship you just can’t relate.

Frank is a POS and she’s damaged and she knows she’s destroyed her life without a way out, she knows she made a mistake out of maybe desperation, stupidity, excitement thinking someone wants you even with 3 kids.

If she’s reading on here let’s encourage her to leave him, for those kids sake, not hers. Frank seems abusive because he is abusive, if not physically at least emotionally and mentally. She doesn’t seem like a horrible person, she seems like a really lost and damaged person who needs lots of therapy to shake her back into reality. My sister was married to an abuser and had 2 kids with him, you’ve no idea how hard it is to pull someone out of this toxic prison, just thinking about it makes me cry.
How do we even know he is doing the “bare minimum”? Photos alone posted to his mother’s fb page show how happy and loved those kids are when they are with Ean... we don’t know what kind of dad he is now but he was a decent hard working dad when he was with Britney - she even showed him playing with the kids and shit. So tired of people assuming men are being praised for doing the bare minimum just because they are men. He works his ass off when they were together but he would get home late and still help with bedtime routines, setting up race tracks for Nolan, taking aria to swim classes. He was a good dad and I’m sure he still is, but the court ordered him less time because Britney is a stay at home mom and woman.

Everything you listed is literally the bare minimum lol. Anything less than that is being a shit parent. "His mom posts photos of the kids looking happy with him" is not evidence. My kids look super happy when they're with their dad. Its their extra fun no-rules, no-xbox limits time. He doesn't have to homeschool them either. I'm sure Ean loves his kids but that doesn't mean interacting with your kids and not ignoring them, coming in, putting your feet up, and "asking the old bird for a drink and to keep the kids quiet" is "above and beyond". "She even showed him playing with the kids and stuff" BARE MINIMUM to play with your own goddamn kids. I know white men have it sooooo hard but FFS, would we give Britney a pass if she just showed herself playing with her kids or taking Aria to a swim class that Ean set up for her, or showing a bedtime routine? I've seen people women reamed out here for not doing enough development/sensory play activities or taking them to the library enough, there is absolutely a double standard when building a race track for your son, playing with your kid, or taking them to a swim class (its not even like he came up with the swim class and booked it and then made a commitment to take her every week, he just drove her) is a good involved father not doing the bare minimum.

Secondly, I'm not sure if you've gone through a custody dispute in the last 10 years but that is NOT how it works in most places anymore. The courts are no longer heavily stacked toward mothers. I have several friends who are divorcees and as I mentioned, I am one myself and have been a single mom and I have seen some fathers who should honestly only be able to have supervised visitation or who absolutely should not get overnights because they are actively harmful to their kids get them because the court is so set on being fair. If he wanted 50/50 custody, he could have it. Thats the default they try to go for now. But a lot of men who are fairly involved in the way you mention Ean being are only comfortable being involved on the basis of the kids visiting for the weekend. Not having to deal with school, after school care, appointments, meal planning, communicating on every single issue with the other parent...etc. Even my ex, who literally beat me and threatened to kill me but who was an involved parent by your terms (he played with his kids! the kids love him! he occasionally dropped them off at an extracurricular if I was stuck doing something else!) has our kids more than Ean does.

Its also hard to understand the way that work and stress gets divided when you get divorced. When I got divorced, I was in nursing school full-time, working full-time + overtime to make sure I had enough to support the kids, my husband was a med student and only had to pay $100/mo in child support per kid which didn't even cover half of our youngest' child's monthly nursery school payment, and on top of being responsible for all the financial and emotional stress, I was the one who had to keep up with regular doctor/dentist appointments, extra curriculars, homework help, school meetings, iep meetings, therapy....etc etc while they went to him and had a fun time for the weekend and came back. I didn't play much with my kids TBH. Maybe if we were actually even slightly splitting some of the weight, I would have had time to do and not been crying in my car from exhaustion.
Thank you. That is exactly the bare minimum. That’s a privileged white man and double standards when it comes to women. It’s almost 2021 and women are still fighting for equality. You’re praising him for playing with his kids and putting them to bed? Seriously? That’s going out of his way or something? He came home late because he worked out of town for a few nights a week. So Britney was the sole parent taking care of those kids 24/7. Why aren’t we praising women and mothers for doing what they do? But a man can change one diaper and suddenly father of the year? Lol

Let her remove her tubes for fucks sake. You’d be blaming her if she asked Frank to get snipped and say “why isn’t she more proactive and taking responsibility of her body!?”

I understand we all dislike her, but without being honest about some stuff then you’ll dislike her no matter what she does, not because of what she’s doing wrong.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”