Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I thought they felt Joel had gastritis when he was in the ED and his HIDA scan is ok. No surgery right now for Joel and I see the note in the description her mom has fully recovered.
I wonder when Joel works on the meth house? No one cares how clean or how he cleans the truck.
Zaloboble1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Zaloboble1 »

Wondering what Bonnie cooked for Thanksgiving, her sisters and mother made the Holiday cozy for their families. Bonnie probably served the kids half a hot pocket and she and Joely ordered junk after the kids' bedtime. Just don't understand how she never has time to cook or do stuff, all she does is cry and complain. She wouldnt last a day in my life ... she made a cookbook - I would have made lots of meals and posted it to push my cookbokk if I was her. But her life is so hard ...

Sent fra min SM-G981B via Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Zaloboble1 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:46 am Wondering what Bonnie cooked for Thanksgiving, her sisters and mother made the Holiday cozy for their families. Bonnie probably served the kids half a hot pocket and she and Joely ordered junk after the kids' bedtime. Just don't understand how she never has time to cook or do stuff, all she does is cry and complain. She wouldnt last a day in my life ... she made a cookbook - I would have made lots of meals and posted it to push my cookbokk if I was her. But her life is so hard ...

She's so far behind, she'll probably show the Thanksgiving vlog on Christmas Day. All that crying she does about working out and she only sees her trainer 2 times a week. :roll:
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

So Bonnie didn’t want to share the name of the “amazing” car detailer because she might get too popular and not be available when her highness wants her vehicle cleaned. And of course, there’s no swipe up link she can add either to earn herself a few extra bucks. If it wasn’t for Joel, it’d still be a mystery. Way to support a fellow small business owner, Bonnie. Things like this really show her true self absorbed character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Zaloboble1 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:46 am Wondering what Bonnie cooked for Thanksgiving, her sisters and mother made the Holiday cozy for their families. Bonnie probably served the kids half a hot pocket and she and Joely ordered junk after the kids' bedtime. Just don't understand how she never has time to cook or do stuff, all she does is cry and complain. She wouldnt last a day in my life ... she made a cookbook - I would have made lots of meals and posted it to push my cookbokk if I was her. But her life is so hard ...

She didn’t cook. They went to Joel’s parents house which was incredibly dumb. I’m sure Joel’s whole family was there which is a heck of a lot of people. Not a great idea considering there’s a pandemic and his parents are elderly and have health issues.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

So this dingleberry whines to yoga teacher and has her rub essential oils on her head for a headache...omg, suck it up buttercup! You’re being even more dramatic than normal. :?
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:17 pm

She didn’t cook. They went to Joel’s parents house which was incredibly dumb. I’m sure Joel’s whole family was there which is a heck of a lot of people. Not a great idea considering there’s a pandemic and his parents are elderly and have health issues.
April & Davey weren't much better. They posted their Thanksgiving vlog today and they had a lot of family over to their place. Really great considering their 4-year old daughter is immunocompromised. All of A & D's kids attend school too even though they have an online option available for most of the kids. I think it's only a matter of time before EB contracts Covid-19.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:08 pm So Bonnie didn’t want to share the name of the “amazing” car detailer because she might get too popular and not be available when her highness wants her vehicle cleaned. And of course, there’s no swipe up link she can add either to earn herself a few extra bucks. If it wasn’t for Joel, it’d still be a mystery. Way to support a fellow small business owner, Bonnie. Things like this really show her true self absorbed character.

Someone on her instagram asked her if she planned on vlogging her workout routine with her trainer and she said no - she wants to be selfish about that. WTF does that even mean? I guess if she's not getting paid to do something, her viewers miss out.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

ba1006 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:08 pm So Bonnie didn’t want to share the name of the “amazing” car detailer because she might get too popular and not be available when her highness wants her vehicle cleaned. And of course, there’s no swipe up link she can add either to earn herself a few extra bucks. If it wasn’t for Joel, it’d still be a mystery. Way to support a fellow small business owner, Bonnie. Things like this really show her true self absorbed character.

Someone on her instagram asked her if she planned on vlogging her workout routine with her trainer and she said no - she wants to be selfish about that. WTF does that even mean? I guess if she's not getting paid to do something, her viewers miss out.
Well of course she doesn’t want to share that. What if she wants to do extra sessions, and she can’t get the time that suits her because some selfish viewer has taken it. And more importantly, just like the car detailer, she doesn’t make any money by sharing. But let’s not forget, she does share and link other important things that we absolutely covet, like her GRATER. I’m still shaking my head over that one, lol.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Another blooper vlog today. She did one about a week or so ago as well. She knows they are not very popular but I guess she doesn't care. These vlogs show you how much her poor family has to deal with her manic behavior. It's very sad.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Did they really put a Christmas Tree in Lincoln’s room??

OMFGosh!!! Did you watch the last bit of the vlog when Bonnie was in her robe????
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You know how we're always discussing whether or not Bonnie actually changed, or if she was always selfish and just hid it well? Someone in the OK Baby thread was commenting about how much their new baby sleeps and I remembered how Bonnie let Lincoln sleep rather than waking him up to eat, because she liked the sleep. He wasn't gaining weight the way he should, and she had to supplement. Most moms would wake their baby up, especially when it's their 4th child.
That tells me she's been selfish all along, but has only recently had the means and time to indulge that side of herself. Way back when Joel was still working, she showed flashes of selfishness- the obvious disappointment in the jewelry box he got her for Christmas, feeding the kids breakfast out of one bowl because she didn't want a bunch of dishes to do, leaving Joel with the kids and taking the Suburban to go somewhere with Ellie so that the kids had to ride in Joel's old car without proper restraints, etc. When it just showed itself once in a while, it was easier to ignore or explain away.
Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

shortstop wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:07 am Did they really put a Christmas Tree in Lincoln’s room??

OMFGosh!!! Did you watch the last bit of the vlog when Bonnie was in her robe????
She has been acting post surgery again! That tree seemed to be a corner in Linc room where the bed had been moved! Like she pushed all his clothes out she probably is making a vlog corner for herself in there! It won’t be long before Linc moves in with his brothers and she claims the room for herself! Linc is growing she doesn’t want him around now that he is not lockdown material anymore! Down he goes!!!
When she moved the clothes Grandma Griff had cackled, “Take the whole room for yourself!”
Also disturbing how Linc was slapping his face hard probably what is done to him if he doesn’t behave!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

When I saw the vlog of Jennifer and Chad spending Thanksgiving with Aunt Linda, I thought how kind to put her first since she has been excluded from so much due to Covid. Then I realized it wasn't putting her first, the kids didn't plan to be there this year because they seem to alternate years with in-laws. The girls didn't stay home for Thanksgiving for Covid precaution. They were all at Jennifer and Chad's last Thanksgiving. You can be sure if it was Jen and Chad's year there would still be 30+ people in one house even during Covid restrictions, minus Aunt Linda, so I'm glad it did work out to her benefit.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:50 pm When I saw the vlog of Jennifer and Chad spending Thanksgiving with Aunt Linda, I thought how kind to put her first since she has been excluded from so much due to Covid. Then I realized it wasn't putting her first, the kids didn't plan to be there this year because they seem to alternate years with in-laws. The girls didn't stay home for Thanksgiving for Covid precaution. They were all at Jennifer and Chad's last Thanksgiving. You can be sure if it was Jen and Chad's year there would still be 30+ people in one house even during Covid restrictions, minus Aunt Linda, so I'm glad it did work out to her benefit.
They really do speak to her, and treat her like she's not capable of understanding though. She seems uncomfortable at times, which I hope wasn't the case.

How old is Linda?
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Interesting how in the bloopers video she left in the part (8:07) where they make fun of Aunt Linda's voice and the kids ask if Aunt Linda feels bad when they do that. It's like even though they are taught by their mom's actions that it's okay to do, something inside of them still knows it's wrong. But Bonnie just tells them Aunt Linda likes it... but that's because she probably doesn't realize they're laughing at her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter has speech issues because of her syndrome.
Nobody in my family has EVER made fun of her. The fact that Linda is their aunt should make them treat her with at least some respect.
It really upsets me the way they make fun of her, and just shows what immature bullies they are. Once again, I am gobsmacked by the idea that anyone could look up to them.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Bonnie the 80s called and want their jeans back! Also.... and I am no expert but who wears open heeled and toes out shoes in winter????? Never mind cropped pants! Oh well.....

Disgusting how they made fun of aunt Lindas’ speech especially the woman who was highly offended by people making fun of her lisp!!! Also telling Linc it is ok to flick off certain people, they not only listen to her dirty mouth, watch her erratic aggressive behavior now they are taught it is ok to be disrespectful that way! Great christian values !!! Bravo mama!!!!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am My daughter has speech issues because of her syndrome.
Nobody in my family has EVER made fun of her. The fact that Linda is their aunt should make them treat her with at least some respect.
It really upsets me the way they make fun of her, and just shows what immature bullies they are. Once again, I am gobsmacked by the idea that anyone could look up to them.

Yeah, it's pretty bad when the kids call out the adults for being bullies. It always amazes me the stuff they leave in their vlogs.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

imoverit wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:37 pm Interesting how in the bloopers video she left in the part (8:07) where they make fun of Aunt Linda's voice and the kids ask if Aunt Linda feels bad when they do that. It's like even though they are taught by their mom's actions that it's okay to do, something inside of them still knows it's wrong. But Bonnie just tells them Aunt Linda likes it... but that's because she probably doesn't realize they're laughing at her.
This bothered me so much! Clearly they thought it was a good thing to leave in because they even put captions under Cody's question. I was so annoyed.

ETA: I think Linda is happy to be mentioned in their videos, but I also think something deep inside her probably does sense that they're making fun of her.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”