Michelle Meeker

Taylorkj
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Michelle Meeker

Unread post by Taylorkj »

Ok has anyone seen or heard of this girl?! She literally just had a baby on SUNDAY and is out getting her lashes filled and nails done IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC because her MIL is here watching all 3 of her children! Give me a fucking break I’m so sick of these idiot mothers. She complained her ENTIRE pregnancy about how she didn’t want anymore kids and was SO UPSET about having to have another child meanwhile I know women who would KILL to get pregnant right now smh. Such a shame
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Michelle Meeker

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Shes cleaning her DISATER house! While pregnant! OMG. Michelle? Michelle! Look, there are trillions of ppl on earth. Other parents have managed with worse!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
These women these days think they are the only moms to go thru it.

She named all her kids after hollywood stars and babies

OMG shes crying about stupid shit in a pandemic with Hitler for a president.
Shes crying cause she tried so hard to lose the baby weight from the last pregnancy, but oops she didnt use contraceptives.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Taylorkj
Amateur
Amateur

Yea it’s so crazy! It just threw me that she legit JUST had her baby like 4 days ago and felt it necessary to have some “me tome” and get a mani & a lash fill! Woah your priorities are so fucked up
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Taylorkj wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:44 am Yea it’s so crazy! It just threw me that she legit JUST had her baby like 4 days ago and felt it necessary to have some “me tome” and get a mani & a lash fill! Woah your priorities are so fucked up
She looks like she is going for a Disney Princess look.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Finally a thread on this chick. It didn't take long for me to unsubscribe and unfollow her. She became unbearable and she definitely favors her son over her daughter. She's constantly getting defensive over the criticism she receives (even though it's usually true.) She just comes off super vain and complains about everything.
Taylorkj
Amateur
Amateur

Yessssss!!!! Omg and her son can’t talk and she deletes comments about him needing speech therapy. Yep she complains ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Didn’t want to be pregnant, claimed she wanted to breastfeed but didn’t even try, ALWAYS talking about wanting her body back. It made me sick to see her out getting a nail full and lashes fill when her baby was like 3 days old. What a Fuckin joke of a mother smh
Purs1951

Unread post by Purs1951 »

I can't understand what she's thinking anymore.

Return to “I-P”