Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

meanmuggin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by meanmuggin »

greymatter wrote:
dannirog wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:32 am How many times per day does this clown say “all the grace”. Is that her mantra for “it’s okay that I’m lazy”
Omg THIS. lol. "Giving myself ALL the grace" is the new "in this season of life...." Image
He’s saying it now too. I’m starting to think that the reason he’s so obsessed with her is because he wants to be her.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by geeceena »

Why are you bringing your days old baby on numerous outings during a global pandemic I guess she’s not in pain, not struggling with PPD or PPA! I’m more anxious for her baby than she is. WTAF!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

geeceena wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:39 am Why are Image you bringing Image your days old baby Image on numerous outings Image during a global pandemic Image I guess she’s not in pain, not struggling with PPD or PPA! I’m more anxious for her baby than she is. WTAF!?

She doesn’t care. She doesn’t have anxiety or depression... that’s all made up like everything else for attention and to be rElAtaBle to the moron moms that think she’s iNsPiRaTioNal. It’s embarrassing to watch her lies. Also scary how stupid people are that they can’t catch on and see the blatant 24/7 lies!!
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

It's as if she wants the baby to get Covid for views
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

geeceena wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:39 am Why are Image you bringing Image your days old baby Image on numerous outings Image during a global pandemic Image I guess she’s not in pain, not struggling with PPD or PPA! I’m more anxious for her baby than she is. WTAF!?

Because she's a narcissistic idiot.

I understand wanting to have sort of normalcy for your kids, but do something at home, not drag your days old newborn out with them. She could've totally stayed home for the Christmas tree, not go to the friend's house, not go to the light show, but she can't be deprived of that! She can't not be the center of attention and sacrifice for her paycheck, excuse me, her daughter. Besides, don't you know she's a NiCu NuRsE of two minutes and knows everything about babies/breastfeeding/children/everything?

Also, Ella is crying out for attention so hardcore, and they just laugh and think it's cute. Taking the paci? Putting the doll wherever Everli was? Please, Chuckie doesn't like not being the center of attention, just like her mother.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Of course Miss Minimalist has the new iPhone. She just got the 11 pro max last year, which other than a tiny change in camera is the same as the 12 pro max, but she just had to get a new phone for no reason.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

The only reason I would think they all have to leave would be because their house is being shown and they all needed to be out of the house. Including the dog.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She went to a friends? What friend? She doesn’t have any and who the F would let her visit during a pandemic?
Deuces wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:08 am

Because she's a narcissistic idiot.

I understand wanting to have sort of normalcy for your kids, but do something at home, not drag your days old newborn out with them. She could've totally stayed home for the Christmas tree, not go to the friend's house, not go to the light show, but she can't be deprived of that! She can't not be the center of attention and sacrifice for her paycheck, excuse me, her daughter. Besides, don't you know she's a NiCu NuRsE of two minutes and knows everything about babies/breastfeeding/children/everything?

Also, Ella is crying out for attention so hardcore, and they just laugh and think it's cute. Taking the paci? Putting the doll wherever Everli was? Please, Chuckie doesn't like not being the center of attention, just like her mother.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Lmao I clicked out of the family vibes (loser no life vibes) video of her chewing in the car. WTF she has zero manners!!!! Chewing like a horse with her mouth open. Seriously gross.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

I am new to the other mom vloggers. I could never get into Aaryn because I hate how fake she looks with all of the botox and lip fillers. But I do follow her on insta and got pulled into the ranch video because I love her relationship with her dad. All of that to say... how does she have less followers than Tiffani? She was on BB which should have pulled in #'s...And she's fake in her looks but more of a real person in videos (based on the ONE video I watched lol). I know people hate her, but I like her a lot better than Tiffani. Does Tiffani actually buy THAT many followers?
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

judgyqueen wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:12 am I am new to the other mom vloggers. I could never get into Aaryn because I hate how fake she looks with all of the botox and lip fillers. But I do follow her on insta and got pulled into the ranch video because I love her relationship with her dad. All of that to say... how does she have less followers than Tiffani? She was on BB which should have pulled in #'s...And she's fake in her looks but more of a real person in videos (based on the ONE video I watched lol). I know people hate her, but I like her a lot better than Tiffani. Does Tiffani actually buy THAT many followers?
T.SCAM buys followers for sure!!! Her #s compared to her views and likes are way off. It’s very easy to buy followers on Instagram and YouTube
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

judgyqueen wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:12 am I am new to the other mom vloggers. I could never get into Aaryn because I hate how fake she looks with all of the botox and lip fillers. But I do follow her on insta and got pulled into the ranch video because I love her relationship with her dad. All of that to say... how does she have less followers than Tiffani? She was on BB which should have pulled in #'s...And she's fake in her looks but more of a real person in videos (based on the ONE video I watched lol). I know people hate her, but I like her a lot better than Tiffani. Does Tiffani actually buy THAT many followers?
Aaryn was extremely racist her season of BB. I only recently learned she was a part of the YT mom community and was shocked she had a following because of how she was cancelled for BB. I’m sure that plays into it.
Rightofway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rightofway »

I LOVE the shade she threw at Bri this morning about not getting dressed up and made up postpartum. 🤣 Of course, I think using filters, having fake lashes, and wearing brand new (free) clothes doesn't exactly scream down to earth, real life, relatable postpartum mom... but I still love the drama. 🤣
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

You don’t need to post each day that you haven’t gotten ready, I guarantee no one cares. It was probably 2 weeks post partum for me when I finally had time to blow dry my hair and I put on mascara. And it made me feel sooo good and NORMAL again. Who gives a fuck if Bri gets ready and you don’t?? Tiff.. it’s weird that you watch Bri closely enough to throw shade so often tbh.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Brookemaxson wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am Lmao I clicked out of the family vibes (loser no life vibes) video of her chewing in the car. WTF she has zero manners!!!! Chewing like a horse with her mouth open. Seriously gross.

Aahh,yeah,she ALWAYS does that,soo disgusting, I was maybe 3 when my parents started to teach me
to chew with mouth closed or probably even earlier but I can remember anything before 3..apparently this didnt happen in the Gadsby family,Tiffimiffy with her fake christian mouse head definetly knows no basic manner 🤮🤮
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Tonesbay wrote:The only reason I would think they all have to leave would be because their house is being shown and they all needed to be out of the house. Including the dog.
That's a possibility. I think she's just controlling Chris and doesn't trust him to even go to the damn store by himself.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

The rest of the world: COVID-19, thousands of people dying, thousands unemployed, going hungry, etc

Tiffani: I need to bring my whole young family and newborn out in the world for haircuts, Christmas trees, and shopping

Also, Ella is Chuckie. It's official.
Screenshot_20201204-160043.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Deuces wrote:The rest of the world: COVID-19, thousands of people dying, thousands unemployed, going hungry, etc

Tiffani: I need to bring my whole young family and newborn out in the world for haircuts, Christmas trees, and shopping

Also, Ella is Chuckie. It's official.
Screenshot_20201204-160043.png
I was just about to come here to say that. Also Ella is 2, so she can wear a mask. But of course Tiff’s post-hospital germs don’t count, neither do germs from having kids in a maskless school. Now she’s exposing everyone.

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Here we go...when you have a newborn suddenly your other kids seem like teenagers.
Baby Evil .. get ready for your new sibling.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

She’ll give herself grace if any of them get sick because her mama gut told her it was completely essential that Ella had her first haircut, as well as the dogs. She HAD to go and sit in the car because, well just because. No worries though, she’ll have rolled snake oil on their feet, and that’ll be all the protection they need. Especially a un-immunized new born.

She risks her children’s health because she’s living for the “OMG, you’ve just had a baby, and you’re running around getting everything done. How do you do it?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”