BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Buckeyebaby wrote:I think the relationship between frank and Alyssa (or lack there of) has been very evident in the last several vlogs. There are segments of Britney with Alyssa, and Britney with frank, but none of them all together even in the same room (that I can recall). I’m sure you could cut the tension with a knife in that house, and I can’t imagine it’ll last much longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also Alyssa seems to get away on week-ends where Ean's kid are with him...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I've seen a few posts on here saying that Britney has had fletcher tested for dmd. However, going off what she says at 59:30 in the video, she "says" they have not had him tested yet. Now if that's true, that's another story. But she says they haven't even had him tested.

I think she will only share if he doesn't have it. She will be chewed up if she were to ever say he has it. She even acknowledged that by saying she is afraid to share cause people will say "I told you so".
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

damneaFrance wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:I think the relationship between frank and Alyssa (or lack there of) has been very evident in the last several vlogs. There are segments of Britney with Alyssa, and Britney with frank, but none of them all together even in the same room (that I can recall). I’m sure you could cut the tension with a knife in that house, and I can’t imagine it’ll last much longer

Also Alyssa seems to get away on week-ends where Ean's kid are with him...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
As she should....can you imagine what it’s really like in that house when the cameras are turned off? Britney and Frank arguing, the kids constantly getting yelled at and acting up because Britney has absolutely no control over those kids. Then she has to watch them turn on the cameras and pretend like they’re this happy little family...I would get tf out too. The only reason she’s even there is because she already gave up her apartment and has nowhere to go...otherwise she would’ve been gone.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Highlighter »

Daffodil82 wrote:I've seen a few posts on here saying that Britney has had fletcher tested for dmd. However, going off what she says at 59:30 in the video, she "says" they have not had him tested yet. Now if that's true, that's another story. But she says they haven't even had him tested.

I think she will only share if he doesn't have it. She will be chewed up if she were to ever say he has it. She even acknowledged that by saying she is afraid to share cause people will say "I told you so".
Yeah I agree. If she's not going to talk about Nolan's progression in terms of DMD (which is fine, give him some privacy), there's no chance she'll talk about Fletcher having it. Not for as long as she can hide it. IF he does have it, by the time he starts showing symptoms that can't be hidden on camera, she probably will be long gone from YouTube.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:I've seen a few posts on here saying that Britney has had fletcher tested for dmd. However, going off what she says at 59:30 in the video, she "says" they have not had him tested yet. Now if that's true, that's another story. But she says they haven't even had him tested.

Yeah I agree. If she's not going to talk about Nolan's progression in terms of DMD (which is fine, give him some privacy), there's no chance she'll talk about Fletcher having it. Not for as long as she can hide it. IF he does have it, by the time he starts showing symptoms that can't be hidden on camera, she probably will be long gone from YouTube.

Did ya notice that this bitch said she advocates for him...like when THEE fuck has she EVER advocated for him?? She can’t even make a simple post on Duchenne Awareness Day, start a moms support group or even do a yearly DMD walk for him!!! CBM just sat there picking the dingleberries out of her asshole instead of asking her what exactly does for him. The only things she mentioned was that she takes him to his appointments and puts his ankle boots on (which are things she’s supposed to do) but what does she actually go out of her way to do....NOTHING. She also didn’t ask her why she doesn’t travel with him while he can still walk...she’s such a fucking joke.
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

I think it’s very telling that she had her tubes removed as opposed to frenk getting snipped. As someone who has had c sections, and watched my husband recover from hernia surgery, stomach surgeries are invasive and painful, and TYPICALLY the only reasons for a woman to elect that is if she’s a) already having a cesarean b) could be life threatening to get pregnant again OR c) will not have a consistent partner.

Maybe I’m off base here but I personally just think in a normal, stable, committed relationship it makes far more sense for the man to have non invasive procedure with minimal recovery time

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:42 am
Highlighter wrote:

Did ya notice that this bitch said she advocates for him...like when THEE fuck has she EVER advocated for him?? She can’t even make a simple post on Duchenne Awareness Day, start a moms support group or even do a yearly DMD walk for him!!! CBM just sat there picking the dingleberries out of her asshole instead of asking her what exactly does for him. The only things she mentioned was that she takes him to his appointments and puts his ankle boots on (which are things she’s supposed to do) but what does she actually go out of her way to do....NOTHING. She also didn’t ask her why she doesn’t travel with him while he can still walk...she’s such a fucking joke.
"picking dingleberries out of her asshole" okay im actually crying LMAO

But on some real shit she really expects to given ass pats for every little thing she does and every little thing she's SUPPOSED to do! She really should be going above and beyond for her kids, especially Nolan, and doing so much more with him while they can, but shes just so lazy and doesnt care. I mean shit, she cant even READ to her damn kids, and laughs when she's asked if she reads to her baby. wtf
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I was excited about that video but that Cherrybomb asshole made it unbearable to watch. Ughhh
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybunny921 »

Conspiracy theory: Britney used cherry bomb mom to do her interview to get back at Leila since Leila said in her “we’re not friends” video she stuck up for Britney against cherry bomb mom. I wouldn’t put it past Britney or CBM. CBM was helping Britney way too much with her answers for this to be pure and Britney was still lying about stuff and CBM was helping her too. In return CBM will gain viewers from Britney.

tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

Watching the "interview" video.. it's taken me two days to get through because it's so long because of the stupid interviewer, whatever her name is, talking so damn much. Even over Britney. I think Britney was even getting annoyed at some points because she was still talking and you could see it on her face that she didn't like being interrupted. I've never seen someone conduct an interview but provide someone the answers and also give her own feelings on the topic. It was insanely frustrating to watch. At the end when the interviewer said "Im not trying to kiss anyone's butt here". That is literally exactly what you did for the last 2 hours.

Onto the actual substance of the video - if you can even call it that. Her excuse about having essentially no choice about bringing Frank into the house immediately because she was a single mom is gross. What actually happened was essentially "I need the D so bad that I don't give a crap about the safety of my children... but I facetimed him so it's okay!!" GTFO. Any decent mom would have waited until they had a babysitter or the kids were with their dad. If a guy isn't willing to wait till then he's not the one. She was 100% putting her wants above her children. Nothing new there. When she said that she had an "immediate connection" with Frank so that makes it okay? Nah. Still not okay. Never will be. An immediate connection doesn't guarantee someone isn't an abusive POS, a pedophile, etc etc. All it means is that they can put on a good face.

The part about Frank's "father of two" bio, not once did she say anything along the lines of "we've had a conversation about this and I told him it wasn't okay" or that they had a convo about how hurtful it was, only excuses about why he did it. Which means they've probably never had that conversation. She'd rather pretend it didn't happen, like he wasn't quick to disown her kids at all let alone publicly, then call him out on it. Makes me wonder what else she lets go and lets him do.

Moving onto the surgery vlog. He was pandering to the audience and trying to improve his reputation at this point. All the questioning to the Dr and nurse about what he needs to do for her and the extra compliments about her - "I'm going to get my beautiful wife!" "you're so beautiful", etc etc. Gag. Stop the acting Frank. It's not gonna work. You're still a crappy human. I will say I'm glad that she stepped up and got the procedure done. At least now there won't be any other kids brought into this situation. I'm definitely in the camp that she got it done because he wouldn't get a vasectomy. And we all know he didn't get a vasectomy because he wants to make sure he can still have more kids, even though it won't be with Britney.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

So now that britney had fletcher and she's back to BORING status, what could possibly happen next?

Frank and britney split?
She announces fletcher has dmd?
The surgery didn't work and she's pregnant again?
Frank gets someone pregnant?
They build a new house?

Any other possibilities to bring some views? Cause I don't see her channel going anywhere.

She's stagnant and stale.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The fact that she really thinks she was Image honest and that she “laid all the rumors to rest” in her “tell all” just shows what a delusional person she is. That interview wasn’t honest, it wasn’t unbiased and a lot of questions were left unanswered or just weren’t asked.

Whatever helps her sleep at night...Image

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

So Britney thinks that now that she made this "tell all video" that everyone is just going to forget all that happened? NO! That's not how that works. I bet their big fight was about britney worrying now that she got her tubes removed that frank would leave her because he wants more kids....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I’d be willing to bet it was B who initially made the #fatherof2 comment....she can’t really be too upset he ran with it if it’s something SHE threw in his face during their fight.
Definitely still gross that he updated his bio and put it online, but explains her defence of the comment.

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

I’m watching her surgery video. The awkward pauses when they’re in the car and talking are just so deafening. Like Frank with the “I thought you said 12:30!”. Almost like he was trying to be funny? I mean I remember Britney being all giggly at whatever he said back in the day but this is two kids and a really nasty almost divorce later. She’s trying to warm him up to be back in front of the camera again I guess
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

The way she was looking down as she answered the wuestions was so telling - she was either looking at notes because she’s such a liar she can’t keep it all straight OR she is lying and naturally looking away as she thinks of an answer. Nothing about her MDA answers seemed honest (well none of her answers did but especially the mda).

This chapter of her “book” is not closed and no one will ever forget or stop talking about all the shit she has done over the years.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wE wErE gOnNa gO tHiS yEaR bUt tHeN cOvId.... girl shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage! You were pregnant the entire year...how the hell were you gonna go to Disney World this year?
Stop using covid as an excuse for you not doing things with your kids.

Stop using Covid as an excuse
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Did anyone see Leila's recent video? About whom is she speaking when she says "the new girl"? Britney? Sorry, I don't follow any of the people she spoke about, so I don't know.
mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama_atl »

Joie de Vivre wrote:Did anyone see Leila's recent video? About whom is she speaking when she says "the new girl"? Britney? Sorry, I don't follow any of the people she spoke about, so I don't know.
Someone in the comments said it was probably Alex from Dear Greyson. Don’t watch that channel so I have no clue lol.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

New video - is Fletcher in the RECALLED Rock and Play in the beginning?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”