Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Katherine V
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by Katherine V »

I mostly read here now and then, and rarely post. (I get frustrated with how s-l-o-w this site is, I feel like I am back in the old "dial-up"days). But I wanted to add something for a title consideration for the Beasts:
"Tiff is pissy, and Chrissy is a sissy". Anyway I do love all the observations and postings shared here.
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

Dannirou wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:33 pm You don’t need to post each day that you haven’t gotten ready, I guarantee no one cares. It was probably 2 weeks post partum for me when I finally had time to blow dry my hair and I put on mascara. And it made me feel sooo good and NORMAL again. Who gives a fuck if Bri gets ready and you don’t?? Tiff.. it’s weird that you watch Bri closely enough to throw shade so often tbh.
Ughhh! She’s so f’ing annoying! “Day 10 of no makeup. Look how real and relatable I am.” Do we really need a count? Like it’s some badge of honor or something. God, does this narcissistic tw@t really need to be applauded for EVERYTHING she does?

You know she’s only doing it to throw shade at Bri. Yes, Bri wears makeup and gets dressed, but she has also posted without make-up and stains on her shirt. And who is she to talk? She was all done up for labor.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

“Day 10 of no makeup and day 10 of meaningless trips out of the house exposing my newborn to a pandemic world”. She’s a fucking moron. And that comment on their vlog. Yes, please allow a comment shaming Bri on your comments despite you always saying mom shaming has no place in your life. Oh, you mean mom shaming towards only you huh?!?! Hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

I don’t/can’t even watch these idiots on yt right now, but I just saw her Ig story and comments on here. She’s clearly embarrassed that she’s too lazy to “get ready” and Bri isn’t because Bri beats her at everything in life. So her coping mechanism is to rag on her. She’s so unhappy.

Butttt, how is having your hair/weave blown out and curled in a low pony not getting ready? I also feel like she has worn make up but maybe that was an Ig story filter? It cracks me up that she thinks fake lashes and fake tan and curled extensions isn’t “getting ready”. How insecure are you if you can’t stay in your house or run strands without a full face?

Why does Ella need a haircut? She has barely any hair!

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

🤣 I saw on Dad Podcast a few of her former colleagues reached out to him lol!!

Her LinkedIn says Tiffani Gadsby Beaston. Instagram says Tiffani Rose Beaston. She’s still lying about getting a BSN at Penn State. Her life is nothing but lies and contradictions.

SO she can cut the boys hair but Ella gets to go get her hair professionally cut? Wow!! Favoritism at its VERY BEST. It’s great that ppl that knew her said she wanted a girl with her first pregnancy! She probably didn’t want mini tiny husbands ... and I’ll agree with her on that 1 thing. Tiny husband looks like a pointy nose troll.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

LMFAO LinkedIn?!?!? 118 connections!! Lololol clearly she’s highly regarded as a professional.. NOT. Organizing a pantry 25 times isn’t really a skill t.scamartist. I laughed out loud. CEO of a made up LLC. Tiffani is delusional and a narcissist. 2nd hand embarrassment for her mental crazy nonexistent @ss.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Ughmmmm what? 🤢 what friend would ask for her breast milk? This has to be a lie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Bluecoconut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:47 am Ughmmmm what? 🤢 what friend would ask for her breast milk? This has to be a lie.
Yeah for me personally, I would never give my kids donor milk. Just my preference. Formula isn’t the death sentence everyone seems to think it is. If my baby is getting breast milk it’s going to be mine and only mine!
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I watched the Dad Challenge Podcast and I found it pretty funny. I personally think it was a good intro video to The Beast bc it was actually the first video of hers that I ever watched too. Hopefully he does some more. I found it hilarious that he had no idea who Tara was the whole time when he just did a video on her. They all have aged a lot these past 2 years. Tiffani especially. I think the starvation diet and babies 3 & 4 have done a number on her looks. Liza lost a bunch of weight too but at least seems a little more down to earth now.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Tiffani looks old and miserable. She has not aged well.. She looks way older than she actually is 😮
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:59 am
Bluecoconut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:47 am Ughmmmm what? 🤢 what friend would ask for her breast milk? This has to be a lie.
Yeah for me personally, I would never give my kids donor milk. Just my preference. Formula isn’t the death sentence everyone seems to think it is. If my baby is getting breast milk it’s going to be mine and only mine!
Me neither! I'm super super pro breastfeeding but I'd never give my children donors milk, although it's really good regulated here in Germany. And neither would I donor my milk. I could have but.. Nah. I'd always think I didn't clean the pump 100% or somewhat else.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

disney8 wrote:Image I saw on Dad Podcast a few of her former colleagues reached out to him lol!!

Her LinkedIn says Tiffani Gadsby Beaston. Instagram says Tiffani Rose Beaston. She’s still lying about getting a BSN at Penn State. Her life is nothing but lies and contradictions.

SO she can cut the boys hair but Ella gets to go get her hair professionally cut? Wow!! Favoritism at its VERY BEST. It’s great that ppl that knew her said she wanted a girl with her first pregnancy! She probably didn’t want mini tiny husbands ... and I’ll agree with her on that 1 thing. Tiny husband looks like a pointy nose troll.
She 100000000% does NOT have her Bachelors degree. She did that 2 year nursing program, I know that for an absolute fact. I’m not familiar with the nursing lingo, but it is not her BSN. We’re from the same town, she’s nothing but a liar: always has been. Yes, she has ZERO friends. Once she married Chris, she literally ditched her best friend of like 10 years (probably more). She’s also pretty embarrassed of some of her family here. I can remember when IG just started her username was something like ‘tiffani with an i’. She used to request me like every other day, and then unblock me. I literally remember always seeing the notification pop up and being like wtf? Looking back now I’m pretty sure she was starting to talk to an ex of mine (like right when we broke up.) at least those are the rumors I heard way after. But that had to be right before she started dating Chris. Funny because she never unblocked me, I found out she had YouTube in like 2019 from a friend who had shared her IG. I started laughing when I clicked on hers to look and couldn’t. This had

Anyways.. nobody liked her here during our school years.

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:46 pm
Brookemaxson wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am Lmao I clicked out of the family vibes (loser no life vibes) video of her chewing in the car. WTF she has zero manners!!!! Chewing like a horse with her mouth open. Seriously gross.

Aahh,yeah,she ALWAYS does that,soo disgusting, I was maybe 3 when my parents started to teach me
to chew with mouth closed or probably even earlier but I can remember anything before 3..apparently this didnt happen in the Gadsby family,Tiffimiffy with her fake christian mouse head definetly knows no basic manner 🤮🤮
She’s mentioned before she was waking up with breathlessness and called it a panic attack, but her doctor told her it was sleep apnoea. She chews with her mouth open because he has enlarged tonsils and adenoids and is a mouth breather.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

2 things: one, I quite enjoyed DCP video commenting her dumb vegas trip. Damn, she looks horrible now... when you watch that Vegas vlog it’s like a slap in the face. Her face is just WOOF now. Second, I’ve used donor milk from human milk for human babies organization. It’s very safe, it is 100% non compensated donation. I would not use donor milk I had to pay for. People do horrible things in the name of money (like exploit children for views)
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

charliema16 wrote:
kristalgirl83 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:46 pm
Brookemaxson wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am Lmao I clicked out of the family vibes (loser no life vibes) video of her chewing in the car. WTF she has zero manners!!!! Chewing like a horse with her mouth open. Seriously gross.

Aahh,yeah,she ALWAYS does that,soo disgusting, I was maybe 3 when my parents started to teach me
to chew with mouth closed or probably even earlier but I can remember anything before 3..apparently this didnt happen in the Gadsby family,Tiffimiffy with her fake christian mouse head definetly knows no basic manner ImageImage
She’s mentioned before she was waking up with breathlessness and called it a panic attack, but her doctor told her it was sleep apnoea. She chews with her mouth open because he has enlarged tonsils and adenoids and is a mouth breather.
CTFU. Back when I saw her video describing waking up feeling like she couldn’t breathe and the way she described it, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT was OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). As would any NURSE! She’s such a complete idiot. I was going to comment that to her, but I saw a bunch of people beat me to it. I was interested to see her response so I checked back the next day and she didn’t respond to the people at all. Probably ended up deleting the comments. She asks for advice to prompt comments, but she never answers or takes the actual advice. Or God forbid thanks anyone for trying to help her dumb ass.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

One takeaway from the video today: “we have very little newborn stuff I didn’t buy enough” SEND ME NEWBORN STUFF EVERYONE.

Guarantee she will be showing multiple packages of newborn clothes sent to her this week 🙄🙄
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Asking for more free shit. Also, maybe my kids aren't normal, but I don't remember them ever asking for specific toys when they're 2. Unless they saw it at a store, how else would they know about it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

h 25 l wrote:Asking for more free shit. Also, maybe my kids aren't normal, but I don't remember them ever asking for specific toys when they're 2. Unless they saw it at a store, how else would they know about it?
YouTube. It’s clear those children spend all day long in front of screens. That’s the only way she’d even know what that toy is.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I don't get how she doesnt realize how ugly she looks lately. Surely her husband has to see like she's ugly and raggedy. Like I know when I look horrible, how does she not realize she looks like a fish and dog mated?
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Tonesbay wrote:I don't get how she doesnt realize how ugly she looks lately. Surely her husband has to see like she's ugly and raggedy. Like I know when I look horrible, how does she not realize she looks like a fish and dog mated?
She probably does, but reading how Bri is trying to be perfectly put together I think Tiff is trying to gather views by being perfectly unkept.

Her husbands not going to get in the way of collecting $'s regardless.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”