BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:24 pm wE wErE gOnNa gO tHiS yEaR bUt tHeN cOvId.... girl shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage! You were pregnant the entire year...how the hell were you gonna go to Disney World this year?
Stop using covid as an excuse for you not doing things with your kids.

Stop using Covid as an excuse
Well I'm glad she didn't take them to Disney World this year, especially Nolan. However I don't think there was ever a plan to go. If they get to do anything like that or any kind of trip, Ean's going to have to be the one to take them.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:29 pm New video - is Fletcher in the RECALLED Rock and Play in the beginning?
YES. Omg I can not believe they are still using that.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:13 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:06 pm Did anyone see Leila's recent video? About whom is she speaking when she says "the new girl"? Britney? Sorry, I don't follow any of the people she spoke about, so I don't know.
My guess would be Kyra because she mentioned her in her previous videos. I don’t recognize any of the other girls besides her🤷‍♀️ Kali, the overtoned blonde has a lower amount of subscribers with 14.8k. Her channel is Living with Lawnorn. Kaitonic has around 900 subs so it could be her?

If Leila had anything on any of these chicks, now would be the time to release it. She has nothing. I’ve stopped watching her and only watched this video because you mentioned it. She tells vague details without facts while appearing aggressive. It makes the viewer want more facts. I’m over it. Just come out with a video. Unless she has a NDA, I don’t understand why she can’t? To honor their friendship or whatever the hell she said in that one video? Idk man.
I’d rather you shit on my past on camera than shit on my present on camera. Britney might have done something horrible to Leila in the past but who’d care? It’s over with and Leila knows it. Everything she’s talking about is what, 2 years old? Meh.

I didn't watch to give her a view but some in comments said that Leila said it was someone that didn't have many subscribers. So definetly wasn't Kyra.

So Alex is my guess as well, But some speculate Alissa. But it was Hannah & Roslyn doing the guest list so it would have been up to them in the end who to invite. I think Leila is just mad she wasn't invited and don't buy much if any thing she says
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:New video - is Fletcher in the RECALLED Rock and Play in the beginning?
Scarlett was in it until she was over 1....ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

So my three biggest takeaways from the latest vlog...

1. Frank making his derp voice repeating that the drs said to walk around and B laughing and saying over and over that it just hurt. Well no shit. You just had a surgery but SHOCKER doctors know best. It does help and is worth a little discomfort in the long run y'all barely have a high school education between you so I wouldn't go around mocking people with medical degrees

2. Bahahahahaha predictable as hell still doing vlogmas -AND- immediately giving herself an out "no promises!" Cuz we all know she can't commit to anything (that goes for your marriage too, Frankie boy... this is money making season, don't get too comfy)

3. Aria saying she doesn't want babies - now she has every right to her feelings and opinions but it made me sad because #1 she doesn't even know if she changed her mind she has to potentially deal with being a MD carrier, and #2 probably is colored by the fact that she's already a mama at 8 picking up B's slack

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kendra326
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kendra326 »

I might be a little late on this but I just skimmed this stupid “tell all” video. My main comment is about the father of 2 thing. First of all, her defense sounds so dumb, and exactly what frank probably said to her to defend himself. She’s just spouting his words and it’s obvious.

Also, even if you agree with what she said, that legally that’s what he would be, a father of 2, why would you even put that on your profile? There was no need for it. Just because it would have been legally accurate doesn’t erase his motives for putting it there. It was still nasty, unnecessary, immature and cruel to the other 3 kids that have been in his life. It was totally unnecessary and that’s what bothers me the most about it. No decent man who truly loved his step children would write that.

Sorry for the rant lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexa67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexa67 »

Yikes!! So little views!

Also, let’s be on the lookout when Britch is healed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets on a new health kick and gets in shape for their impending divorce. I remember a little bit before she left Ean she got in shape too look good for the next person she was going to spread eagle to. 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

JanetheOliveOil wrote:I’m watching her surgery video. The awkward pauses when they’re in the car and talking are just so deafening. Like Frank with the “I thought you said 12:30!”. Almost like he was trying to be funny? I mean I remember Britney being all giggly at whatever he said back in the day but this is two kids and a really nasty almost divorce later. She’s trying to warm him up to be back in front of the camera again I guess
Yeah their interactions are sooooo cringe now. Idk what’s going on but she’s plotting something. She is very calculated and acted fine with ran right up until the DAY she bounced. He seems gullible enough and she’s taking advantage of that. I also get the feeling that frank did something to cause the fight they had and that’s why he comes off as trying too hard in their interactions. Trying to be EXTRA caring, trying to be FuNnY, trying to be the “best” vlogging husband. Idk I can just tell he’s trying too hard and she’s 100000% over him. Just need to wait and see what she’s planning and we can only hope this time it’s for the betterment of herself and her kids.

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

In her new vlog, Aria was looking at the pictures of the procedure and was saying how she doesn’t think she wants kids, and then changed her mind and said maybe only one... BROKE MY FUCKING HEART. This little girl has no idea what’s in store for her future.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

kendra326 wrote:I might be a little late on this but I just skimmed this stupid “tell all” video. My main comment is about the father of 2 thing. First of all, her defense sounds so dumb, and exactly what frank probably said to her to defend himself. She’s just spouting his words and it’s obvious.

Also, even if you agree with what she said, that legally that’s what he would be, a father of 2, why would you even put that on your profile? There was no need for it. Just because it would have been legally accurate doesn’t erase his motives for putting it there. It was still nasty, unnecessary, immature and cruel to the other 3 kids that have been in his life. It was totally unnecessary and that’s what bothers me the most about it. No decent man who truly loved his step children would write that.

Sorry for the rant lol

That’s the thing tho....ppl in this group always screenshot his bio and it’s ALWAYS ONLY ever said #father. She’s acting like his bio said father of 5 then he changed it to father of two...which is NOT what happened.

He Image went from #father to #fatheroftwo & it was 100000% out of spite, so the fact that she wants to keep defending him shows what a piece of shit mom she is. Then immediately after she’s doing photo shoots with him and posting stories laughing with the kids acting like he cares makes me sick. She’s making it seem like him being there helping proves he loves them when that couldn’t be further from the truth.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Just thought of something last night (my friend went through a nasty breakup and we were all giving her advice). Britney and Frank KNEW there was a possibility they would get back together. They KNEW it would probably blow over and I know this because instead of deleting the pictures outright, they just archived them. It was their way of petty jabbing. For influencers who are so obsessed with their image, they still had the foresight of keeping the pictures archived so they can re-add them later.

The father of two thing? Nuh uh. That wasn’t because they were “on the path to divorce”. It was him being a petty little d*ck (which yes legally? If they divorced he’d be a father of two but at the time they weren’t even separated). That’s something that would be inexcusable to me, renouncing my kids on a public platform? Like they both had escape routes by just archiving the pictures, but there’s no escape route for “father of two” no way no how
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

JanetheOliveOil wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:14 am ...They KNEW it would probably blow over and I know this because instead of deleting the pictures outright, they just archived them. It was their way of petty jabbing. For influencers who are so obsessed with their image, they still had the foresight of keeping the pictures archived so they can re-add them later.
Ew. I didn't even think about that. They both archived them so they both knew they might get back together and he still said that. Blows her claim of "we were down a path we didn't think we were coming back from" out of the water huh? Didn't think you were going to stay together yet you both made sure you didn't fully delete pictures of each other so you could put them back up when you got back together. Yikes. Liar liar pants on fire. If you didn't think you were coming back from it enough to put father of two in your bio, you would have deleted the pictures fully and completely.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Even if it is "technically true" (about the Father of 2 thing), you would still be involved in a peripheral way with ANH, and they would have seen Frank erase them from his life like they were garbage. There is absolutely NO justification for that bullshit. I don't care how petty you want to be towards one another, bringing the children into it would have broken my trust for the man FOREVER. Not Britney, though. She just wants her Instagram perfect life, complete with quotes about perfection not being attainable, working on oneself, and accepting the truth, yet not doing/believing a single quote she posts.

Frank deleting a series of Nolan out of spite for literally no discernible reason would be shots fired, and the "Father of 2" thing would be war.
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

I can’t say much because I was in an even worse marriage That I tried to defend. But I do hope that if it falls completely apart she gives single mom life a chance because it’s the best thing I ever did for myself and my kids. She has the means and would probably do great. But this of course is only my opinion. Meanwhile I wish the best for those kiddos.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I’m still hung up on this B saying reading isn’t important. Out of all the scandals, this is what makes me want to unsubscribe

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Amandaaa wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:21 pm I can’t say much because I was in an even worse marriage That I tried to defend. But I do hope that if it falls completely apart she gives single mom life a chance because it’s the best thing I ever did for myself and my kids. She has the means and would probably do great. But this of course is only my opinion. Meanwhile I wish the best for those kiddos.

Yeah, but you GOT OUT of it, so you should have more to say! I'd love to hear your thoughts on why she's staying. I think it's amazing that you got out and did better for yourself and your children.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Do you think if frank had put #divorcedfatherof2 in his bio (because TECHNICALLY that's what he would be) would britney still be defending it 🤣
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.
And now she has possibly given Fletcher the same deck of cards. So not only will Nolan slowly die, but he might have to watch his brother too.

And the girls, I can see Aria being very resentful.

And I wish people would stop defending Ean, HE ALSO MADE A BABY KNOWING IT COULD HAVE DM!! He is just as selfish and reckless as Brit, he put trying to fix his relationship ahead of his children. He is not a good person, only difference between him and Brit is he is scummy in private.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lolitalene wrote:Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.
And now she has possibly given Fletcher the same deck of cards. So not only will Nolan slowly die, but he might have to watch his brother too.

And I wish people would stop defending Ean, HE ALSO MADE A BABY KNOWING IT COULD HAVE DM!! He is just as selfish and reckless as Brit, he put trying to fix his relationship ahead of his children. He is not a good person, only difference between him and Brit is he is scummy in private.
Britney is a manipulative baby trapper though. Ean genuinely looked like a deer in headlights when she announced she was pregnant with harlow, i dont buy for one second that he was party to her plan to get pregnant - bar the having unprotected sex bit. She could have told him she wasn’t ovulating or was on birth control or any number of lies to get him to sleep with her. Caught up in the moment, she could have said she’d sort plan b.

I dunno, he wasn’t the one actively spitting out babies knowing he was a carrier for a terminal illness. Britney has done that 3x.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Lolitalene wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:35 pm Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.

Ean never said he wanted more children. Where are you getting that he was being selfish and tried to conceive Harlow. He looked so unbelievably shocked - her video where she announced the pregnancy was so cringe that we were all talking about it here and how he definitely was not interested in having another baby after Harlow’s diagnosis. She has removed the video I believe but there is no way he was actively trying to conceive that child with her. Even Britney looked super awkward telling him, slowly approaching him and being so awkward about it all.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”