BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by staceymj »

Lalalilylove wrote:
Lolitalene wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:35 pm Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.
And now she has possibly given Fletcher the same deck of cards. So not only will Nolan slowly die, but he might have to watch his brother too.

And the girls, I can see Aria being very resentful.

And I wish people would stop defending Ean, HE ALSO MADE A BABY KNOWING IT COULD HAVE DM!! He is just as selfish and reckless as Brit, he put trying to fix his relationship ahead of his children. He is not a good person, only difference between him and Brit is he is scummy in private.
Ean never said he wanted more children. Where are you getting that he was being selfish and tried to conceive Harlow. He looked so unbelievably shocked - her video where she announced the pregnancy was so cringe that we were all talking about it here and how he definitely was not interested in having another baby after Harlow’s diagnosis. She has removed the video I believe but there is no way he was actively trying to conceive that child with her. Even Britney looked super awkward telling him, slowly approaching him and being so awkward about it all.
Exactly, Ean looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him whole when Britney announced she was pregnant with Harlow. I have no doubt that she told him she was on the pill or something and baby trapped him, he looked SHOCKED when it was announced. And I know people will say “but he had unprotected sex with her so he’s to blame as well” which is true, but when you’re in a relationship with someone for 8 years you should be able to trust them when they say they are on birth control and unprotected sex with your long term partner is pretty normal when you are under the belief that they are on birth control. I feel like that’s a lesson Ean has learnt the hard way! But... let’s me honest, she baby trapped him with Aria as a teenager and she knew exactly what she was doing so he should have been more cautious lol. Like what 16/17 year old falls pregnant “accidentally” and knows at 4 weeks pregnant and then drops out of school and refuses to get a job because she wants to “focus on her pregnancy”?? She knew what she was doing then and she knows exactly what she is doing now. She is vindictive, manipulative, selfish, greedy and lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xoxoxo45
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xoxoxo45 »

Hey guys, new to this forum!
So obviously Britney and Frank are heading for divorce... probably within the next 3 years I think. So when they divorce- she was already “struggling” as she put it when she was single with 3 kids and at that point she was probably making just as much money as she ever will on YouTube, wtf is she going to do when she’s single with FIVE whole kids?! Without a doubt nobody will want to be with her at that point... somebody with 5 kids and 2 baby daddies? It’s like... no thanks.

xoxoxo45
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxoxo45 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.
And now she has possibly given Fletcher the same deck of cards. So not only will Nolan slowly die, but he might have to watch his brother too.

And I wish people would stop defending Ean, HE ALSO MADE A BABY KNOWING IT COULD HAVE DM!! He is just as selfish and reckless as Brit, he put trying to fix his relationship ahead of his children. He is not a good person, only difference between him and Brit is he is scummy in private.
Britney is a manipulative baby trapper though. Ean genuinely looked like a deer in headlights when she announced she was pregnant with harlow, i dont buy for one second that he was party to her plan to get pregnant - bar the having unprotected sex bit. She could have told him she wasn’t ovulating or was on birth control or any number of lies to get him to sleep with her. Caught up in the moment, she could have said she’d sort plan b.

I dunno, he wasn’t the one actively spitting out babies knowing he was a carrier for a terminal illness. Britney has done that 3x.
I honestly feel like Scarlett was planned, (not planed like Harlow exactly how she was off the birth control actively trying to get pregnant), but planned as in she maybe wanted to baby trap frank so she didn’t care too much if she missed her birth control or maybe the condom broke, she was like 25 when she got pregnant with Scarlett, she was a grown woman, she knows how to use birth control, it’s not like it just happened to her that she got pregnant.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

xoxoxo45 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:44 am
Haulnarse wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.

Britney is a manipulative baby trapper though. Ean genuinely looked like a deer in headlights when she announced she was pregnant with harlow, i dont buy for one second that he was party to her plan to get pregnant - bar the having unprotected sex bit. She could have told him she wasn’t ovulating or was on birth control or any number of lies to get him to sleep with her. Caught up in the moment, she could have said she’d sort plan b.

I dunno, he wasn’t the one actively spitting out babies knowing he was a carrier for a terminal illness. Britney has done that 3x.
I honestly feel like Scarlett was planned, (not planed like Harlow exactly how she was off the birth control actively trying to get pregnant), but planned as in she maybe wanted to baby trap frank so she didn’t care too much if she missed her birth control or maybe the condom broke, she was like 25 when she got pregnant with Scarlett, she was a grown woman, she knows how to use birth control, it’s not like it just happened to her that she got pregnant.

She ABSOLUTELY baby trapped Frank. She admitted she knew she was ovulating when they had unprotected sex, and she knows she gets pregnant like a cat in heat. She was desperate for attention and needed a warm body, she didn't even care who it was, and Frank was the first dope to sniff around...
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Lalalilylove wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:26 pm
Lolitalene wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:35 pm Did anyone else notice she seemed, almost shocked when Cherry (?) asked if Brit thought Nolan would agree with her thoughts on MD? Like she has never thought of him as a person and that HE is going to be the one living with this condition, not her.

Ean never said he wanted more children. Where are you getting that he was being selfish and tried to conceive Harlow. He looked so unbelievably shocked - her video where she announced the pregnancy was so cringe that we were all talking about it here and how he definitely was not interested in having another baby after Harlow’s diagnosis. She has removed the video I believe but there is no way he was actively trying to conceive that child with her. Even Britney looked super awkward telling him, slowly approaching him and being so awkward about it all.

He said clearly they planned for 3. Seriously, he is a grown up, there is NO excuse for him to get "Trapped". He knows how babies are made, and it was reckless and disgusting for both of them to roll the dice with their child's life.

Why are we defending him but condemning her for the SAME THING. Frank and Ean are both as gross as brit, all 3 were willing to roll the dice with their children's lifes.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I genuinely feel that Frank believes deep down that he is a father of two. Take the last video Frank said to Fletcher “ let’s go and see your big sister “ and then he quickly amended it with I mean all your big sisters. It could be an innocent blip I hear you think but no when a person makes a statement it’s usually their first thought when they change it then it’s when they realise they’ve made a mistake.
I understand that he is the father of two biological children but if you are a bonus dad to three stepchildren and you cannot put a lid on any bias you may feel and treat them all the same then you have no business being in their lives.
No child deserves to feel less important because of genetics kids just want to be loved. Ean has the children and Frank could spoil his kids rotten for all I care when the others are not there but when the kids are all home they should be treated equally.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I’m not saying Ean is innocent but if you watched the video where Britney tell Ean she’s pregnant with Harlow, you can tell he was completely blindsided by it. He clearly wasn’t happy at the fact she was pregnant so what could be do at that point. Britney never had Harlow to “fix their relationship” cz according to her she never loved him and was checked out. She only had Harlow because at the time I believe Harlow was her last baby and she wanted all her kids to have the same father.

Ean isn’t perfect but he’s not a horrible father and shouldn’t be compared to Britney.
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

I’m finally getting around to watching this tell all in 22 minutes in and this interviewer lady is talking too much. Just read the damn question and shut the hell up!!!

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:04 am

I’m not saying Ean is innocent but if you watched the video where Britney tell Ean she’s pregnant with Harlow, you can tell he was completely blindsided by it. He clearly wasn’t happy at the fact she was pregnant so what could be do at that point. Britney never had Harlow to “fix their relationship” cz according to her she never loved him and was checked out. She only had Harlow because at the time I believe Harlow was her last baby and she wanted all her kids to have the same father.

Ean isn’t perfect but he’s not a horrible father and shouldn’t be compared to Britney.

This is where I disagree, I think he is also a shitty parent, he knew Nolan had MD, he knew that it was a roll of the dice and he still had unsafe sex with her, he still agreed to plan a baby.

I think he was probably shocked it happened so fast, maybe he had had second thoughts and was hoping to back out of it, heck he probably did only agree to it because she pressured him and Harlow was a bandaid baby.

But either way, he is an adult who knew bringing another child into this world with Brit meant that child was at high risk for having MD, and he did it anyway, which in my eyes makes him as gross as her.

Im not going to excuse him from his responsibilities here
alexa67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexa67 »

Good morning! I was looking at Britney’s stories on Instagram from yesterday and this morning, and Harlow is home? Why isn’t she at Ean’s this weekend? I don’t know why, I just found it odd. Unless they’re all there at home and she just hasn’t shown Aria and Nolan? 🤔
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

As a photographer we do poses like this so they can easily be cropped out later and Britney will have a gorgeous photo of her with her kids once they are divorced.

ETA: I had to delete photo cause I doxed myself and I can’t add it back.
It’s the one where B & kids are sitting on the chair and Frank is sitting on the back of it.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Mamadrama wrote:
Anne Bonny wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 am
Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:30 pm How do we even know he is doing the “bare minimum”? Photos alone posted to his mother’s fb page show how happy and loved those kids are when they are with Ean... we don’t know what kind of dad he is now but he was a decent hard working dad when he was with Britney - she even showed him playing with the kids and shit. So tired of people assuming men are being praised for doing the bare minimum just because they are men. He works his ass off when they were together but he would get home late and still help with bedtime routines, setting up race tracks for Nolan, taking aria to swim classes. He was a good dad and I’m sure he still is, but the court ordered him less time because Britney is a stay at home mom and woman.

Everything you listed is literally the bare minimum lol. Anything less than that is being a shit parent. "His mom posts photos of the kids looking happy with him" is not evidence. My kids look super happy when they're with their dad. Its their extra fun no-rules, no-xbox limits time. He doesn't have to homeschool them either. I'm sure Ean loves his kids but that doesn't mean interacting with your kids and not ignoring them, coming in, putting your feet up, and "asking the old bird for a drink and to keep the kids quiet" is "above and beyond". "She even showed him playing with the kids and stuff" BARE MINIMUM to play with your own goddamn kids. I know white men have it sooooo hard but FFS, would we give Britney a pass if she just showed herself playing with her kids or taking Aria to a swim class that Ean set up for her, or showing a bedtime routine? I've seen people women reamed out here for not doing enough development/sensory play activities or taking them to the library enough, there is absolutely a double standard when building a race track for your son, playing with your kid, or taking them to a swim class (its not even like he came up with the swim class and booked it and then made a commitment to take her every week, he just drove her) is a good involved father not doing the bare minimum.

Secondly, I'm not sure if you've gone through a custody dispute in the last 10 years but that is NOT how it works in most places anymore. The courts are no longer heavily stacked toward mothers. I have several friends who are divorcees and as I mentioned, I am one myself and have been a single mom and I have seen some fathers who should honestly only be able to have supervised visitation or who absolutely should not get overnights because they are actively harmful to their kids get them because the court is so set on being fair. If he wanted 50/50 custody, he could have it. Thats the default they try to go for now. But a lot of men who are fairly involved in the way you mention Ean being are only comfortable being involved on the basis of the kids visiting for the weekend. Not having to deal with school, after school care, appointments, meal planning, communicating on every single issue with the other parent...etc. Even my ex, who literally beat me and threatened to kill me but who was an involved parent by your terms (he played with his kids! the kids love him! he occasionally dropped them off at an extracurricular if I was stuck doing something else!) has our kids more than Ean does.

Its also hard to understand the way that work and stress gets divided when you get divorced. When I got divorced, I was in nursing school full-time, working full-time + overtime to make sure I had enough to support the kids, my husband was a med student and only had to pay $100/mo in child support per kid which didn't even cover half of our youngest' child's monthly nursery school payment, and on top of being responsible for all the financial and emotional stress, I was the one who had to keep up with regular doctor/dentist appointments, extra curriculars, homework help, school meetings, iep meetings, therapy....etc etc while they went to him and had a fun time for the weekend and came back. I didn't play much with my kids TBH. Maybe if we were actually even slightly splitting some of the weight, I would have had time to do and not been crying in my car from exhaustion.
Thank you. That is exactly the bare minimum. That’s a privileged white man and double standards when it comes to women. It’s almost 2021 and women are still fighting for equality. You’re praising him for playing with his kids and putting them to bed? Seriously? That’s going out of his way or something? He came home late because he worked out of town for a few nights a week. So Britney was the sole parent taking care of those kids 24/7. Why aren’t we praising women and mothers for doing what they do? But a man can change one diaper and suddenly father of the year? Lol

Let her remove her tubes for fucks sake. You’d be blaming her if she asked Frank to get snipped and say “why isn’t she more proactive and taking responsibility of her body!?”

I understand we all dislike her, but without being honest about some stuff then you’ll dislike her no matter what she does, not because of what she’s doing wrong.
Let’s not forget that the reason he was coming home late at night was because he was working more than 1 job so that his baby mama could sit on her ass and ignore her kids day in and day out since she refused to get a job.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Has she ever spoken about getting Botox? I think it's well done on her, I'm just curious if she's open about it, when she started getting it, etc. She's so young to be getting it, imo.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:49 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:34 pm Has she ever spoken about getting Botox? I think it's well done on her, I'm just curious if she's open about it, when she started getting it, etc. She's so young to be getting it, imo.
Yes and obviously made 2 or 3 videos off of it. I don't think she's had anything recently done though.

“I want to grow old without facelifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I've made. Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you.” ― Marilyn Monroe :)

THANK YOU!! I think she's had it done recently! Her brows don't move... Ever... And girl, if I had Marilyn's face, I'd grow old gracefully, too! ;)

ETA: In the video she's discussing Botox, but talks about her under eye area... Did she get filler, too? She "did her research," but doesn't realize that Botox isn't for that issue? Girl, WHAT?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yikes, the Vlogmas intro...so cringe.
Once again painting the "hApPy FaMiLy" picture...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Of all places to put that trampoline...right next to the corner of a wooden table 😒 poor Nolan looked like he was going to fall
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Why doesn't Scarlett speak at all? She doesn't even babble?
WILDkitten
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WILDkitten »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:17 pm Why doesn't Scarlett speak at all? She doesn't even babble?
It is really strange. My nephew is a day apart from Scarlett and he speaks in short sentences, babbles on all day, can say most of the alphabet, and can count to 10.

Plus, my nephew is an only child and it’s remarkable that Scarlett has 3 older siblings close in age to her and she can’t speak yet! These poor excuses for parents must never speak to her or spend much time playing with her at all.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Lolitalene wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:52 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:04 am

This is where I disagree, I think he is also a shitty parent, he knew Nolan had MD, he knew that it was a roll of the dice and he still had unsafe sex with her, he still agreed to plan a baby.

I think he was probably shocked it happened so fast, maybe he had had second thoughts and was hoping to back out of it, heck he probably did only agree to it because she pressured him and Harlow was a bandaid baby.

But either way, he is an adult who knew bringing another child into this world with Brit meant that child was at high risk for having MD, and he did it anyway, which in my eyes makes him as gross as her.

Im not going to excuse him from his responsibilities here
Some of these people are nuts with the Ean whitewashing. He was responsible for the pregnancy equally because he didn't wrap it up. He had 2 kids and was an adult...pretty sure he knew how pregnancy occurs. Even if he "thought she wasn't ovulating" he knows that's not a guarantee you won't get pregnant if you dont wear a condom. You guys are literally sounding like Britney with her "actively trying" vs not trying not preventing bullshit. If you're having unprotected sex and you don't have an IUD or the like or missing reproductive parts or your tubes tied/he has a V...thats just fucking trying because unprotected sex can and often will inevitably end in pregnancy. If Ean didn't want a 3rd child, he should have worn a condom. Otherwise he is equally culpable. Especially knowing, just as she did, that another pregnancy could result in another child with a terminal illness, there is zero excuse on his part if he didn't want that to happen not to be safe and use one.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Anne Bonny wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:04 am
Some of these people are nuts with the Ean whitewashing. He was responsible for the pregnancy equally because he didn't wrap it up. He had 2 kids and was an adult...pretty sure he knew how pregnancy occurs. Even if he "thought she wasn't ovulating" he knows that's not a guarantee you won't get pregnant if you dont wear a condom. You guys are literally sounding like Britney with her "actively trying" vs not trying not preventing bullshit. If you're having unprotected sex and you don't have an IUD or the like or missing reproductive parts or your tubes tied/he has a V...thats just fucking trying because unprotected sex can and often will inevitably end in pregnancy. If Ean didn't want a 3rd child, he should have worn a condom. Otherwise he is equally culpable. Especially knowing, just as she did, that another pregnancy could result in another child with a terminal illness, there is zero excuse on his part if he didn't want that to happen not to be safe and use one.
I want to start this by stating that none of us truly know what the deal was between Britney and Ean.

If Ean knew that Britney wasn't on any kind of birth control, and he didn't want any children, he should have taken the precaution and wore a condom.
If Ean thought that Britney was on birth control by her telling him so, her getting pregnant wasn't his fault.

I don't think it is reasonable to tell that he should have wore condom in a long-term relationship just in case his partner is going to deceive him. (and again, we don't know if he knew or not, and how complicit he was.)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”