Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

LiterallyCannotEven
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by LiterallyCannotEven »

Tonesbay wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:56 am The only reason I would think they all have to leave would be because their house is being shown and they all needed to be out of the house. Including the dog.
Came here to say this!
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Idk if I can even hate watch anymore. Watching it on 2x speed today and I still couldn't get through half of the video being her just putting away her groceries after shrimpy put it all up there for her. Who the fuck is actually genuinely interested in this?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

CrimsonAndClover wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:25 pm Idk if I can even hate watch anymore. Watching it on 2x speed today and I still couldn't get through half of the video being her just putting away her groceries after shrimpy put it all up there for her. Who the fuck is actually genuinely interested in this?

I genuinely think they're going to have to get creative to keep their subs. She's only interesting when she's pregnant or has a newborn, and even saying she's interesting then is a stretch.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Bluecoconut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:47 am Ughmmmm what? 🤢 what friend would ask for her breast milk? This has to be a lie.
Lol u know everyone she speaks to is her "friend" .. shes got 400k+ friends 🤣
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

h 25 l wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:35 am Asking for more free shit. Also, maybe my kids aren't normal, but I don't remember them ever asking for specific toys when they're 2. Unless they saw it at a store, how else would they know about it?
The only posted that so her followers would send it to her. For someone who supposedly makes soo much money, she sure does beg for tons of free shit. How about instead of asking your followers to send you clothes and toys and slippers and other useless bullshit for your own benefit, you should donate all the shit your loser friends send you to people who ACTUALLY need it. She is a USER and a LEACH.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

CrimsonAndClover wrote:Idk if I can even hate watch anymore. Watching it on 2x speed today and I still couldn't get through half of the video being her just putting away her groceries after shrimpy put it all up there for her. Who the fuck is actually genuinely interested in this?

Lmao i stopped watching when I realized she was literally talking about what groceries she bought, and then having everyone watch her put them away. Like are we freaking kidding? Who the fuck wants to watch you put your groceries away!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Stop with the “I was soooo craving zucchini” shit. Like it’s some indulgence. This was on IG. I can’t stomach their yt anymore. Def not here for all the diet talk, food obsession or postpartum pump purging. This is an actual act of purging according to the National Eating Disorder Association. MARK MY WORDS, she will breast feed this kid (or at least pump) until she’s 5 (unless she gets pregnant first).Image

Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

icant wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:33 am Stop with the “I was soooo craving zucchini” shit. Like it’s some indulgence. This was on IG. I can’t stomach their yt anymore. Def not here for all the diet talk, food obsession or postpartum pump purging. This is an actual act of purging according to the National Eating Disorder Association. MARK MY WORDS, she will breast feed this kid (or at least pump) until she’s 5 (unless she gets pregnant first).Image

Totally agree! Wrote that a few weeks ago but it didn't post and this site is so slow I just didn't try again.
I bet she will pump herself into oblivion - until she's XXS.
Boney Ass, no more tits and a face so fallen in like she's on her deathbed. The only way shrimp will find her sexy.
She will brag about having to get her rings resized again because she soooo petite. And donating 3Liters of breastmilk a day for years.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Hellisabeth wrote:
icant wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:33 am Stop with the “I was soooo craving zucchini” shit. Like it’s some indulgence. This was on IG. I can’t stomach their yt anymore. Def not here for all the diet talk, food obsession or postpartum pump purging. This is an actual act of purging according to the National Eating Disorder Association. MARK MY WORDS, she will breast feed this kid (or at least pump) until she’s 5 (unless she gets pregnant first).Image

Totally agree! Wrote that a few weeks ago but it didn't post and this site is so slow I just didn't try again.
I bet she will pump herself into oblivion - until she's XXS.
Boney Ass, no more tits and a face so fallen in like she's on her deathbed. The only way shrimp will find her sexy.
She will brag about having to get her rings resized again because she soooo petite. And donating 3Liters of breastmilk a day for years.
Yep. This is why she claims to have a natural oversupply of milk, but uses lactation boosting cookies, teas, vitamins, etc. More to pump. It’s truly sad. But she’s so selfish, fake, rude and obnoxious, it’s hard for me to have sympathy for her.

Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

I remember one of her videos in the car, when she only had her boys. She talked about an online therapy and how it helped her. I wished she would still do that. And talk about actually seeing a therapist and not 'normalizing' every shit. Nobody needs to be normal but to find help for their problems
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Hellisabeth wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:27 am I remember one of her videos in the car, when she only had her boys. She talked about an online therapy and how it helped her. I wished she would still do that. And talk about actually seeing a therapist and not 'normalizing' every shit. Nobody needs to be normal but to find help for their problems
That was an ad sis. She wouldn’t do that if she didn’t get paid to promote it 🤪

Do you think therapy could actually work on someone like her? Like do you think she would sit there and be open and honest with a therapist.... I don’t. If the therapist pressed any issues she/he would obviously just be jealous of t.psychotics life (sarcasm)

Adding into the comment about her lactation cookies... she obviously doesn’t “need” them but it’s also prob another way for her to indulge without shrimp giving her a hard time. I can hear it now “it’s for babies milk-ez Chris”
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Hellisabeth wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:27 am I remember one of her videos in the car, when she only had her boys. She talked about an online therapy and how it helped her. I wished she would still do that. And talk about actually seeing a therapist and not 'normalizing' every shit. Nobody needs to be normal but to find help for their problems
This. Exactly. But she would likely just sit there and tell the therapist why everyone else is wrong and she is superior in all ways. She is only ever happy when pregnant or breastfeeding. They keep repeating constantly that this is their “last” that I almosttttt believe them.

Also, this is her fourth baby in five years. Who says her milk supply will actually continue to be this good? She’s going to donate any stash she has and all of a sudden have nothing left and cue the meltdown. But “Fed is best guys”. Except for her angels 🙄🙄
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:08 am I watched the Dad Challenge Podcast and I found it pretty funny. I personally think it was a good intro video to The Beast bc it was actually the first video of hers that I ever watched too. Hopefully he does some more. I found it hilarious that he had no idea who Tara was the whole time when he just did a video on her. They all have aged a lot these past 2 years. Tiffani especially. I think the starvation diet and babies 3 & 4 have done a number on her looks. Liza lost a bunch of weight too but at least seems a little more down to earth now.
Did you have to pay to watch it? I can't find it - it must be "members only"?
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

shamulu wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:08 am I watched the Dad Challenge Podcast and I found it pretty funny. I personally think it was a good intro video to The Beast bc it was actually the first video of hers that I ever watched too. Hopefully he does some more. I found it hilarious that he had no idea who Tara was the whole time when he just did a video on her. They all have aged a lot these past 2 years. Tiffani especially. I think the starvation diet and babies 3 & 4 have done a number on her looks. Liza lost a bunch of weight too but at least seems a little more down to earth now.
I think it was removed because of a copyright strike, but I'm not sure. It was on his regular youtube channel for a few days.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

We’ve all said it... it’s a vicious cycle. She gets pregnant because that’s when she’s happy (sort of) then starves and pumps 24/7. Every single time it’s what she does.. so predictable and mentally ill. She will look grotesque by the spring.. if not before. The “celery cleanse” is coming mark my words!! Along with some new fitness bullshit that she will come up with. It’s a VICIOUS cycle of repetitive psychotic behavior with her. If shrimp was a good husband he’d get her real mental health help. But because he’s a little weeny, he wants her to be smaller than him.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

disney8 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:23 am We’ve all said it... it’s a vicious cycle. She gets pregnant because that’s when she’s happy (sort of) then starves and pumps 24/7. Every single time it’s what she does.. so predictable and mentally ill. She will look grotesque by the spring.. if not before. The “celery cleanse” is coming mark my words!! Along with some new fitness bullshit that she will come up with. It’s a VICIOUS cycle of repetitive psychotic behavior with her. If shrimp was a good husband he’d get her real mental health help. But because he’s a little weeny, he wants her to be smaller than him.
Shrimp def has a Napoleon complex
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

CrimsonAndClover wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:21 am
shamulu wrote:
I think it was removed because of a copyright strike, but I'm not sure. It was on his regular youtube channel for a few days.

So yeah Dad Challenge is posting videos on Insta talking about it. Love him! He says he doesnt care if videos get taken down & he will find other ways to take these people down. Hes going after Bri & her bullshit $1,000 course next!🙌
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

As much as I know they won’t be able to handle 5 kids (I’m sure they won’t even be able to handle 4), I’m convinced part of the reason they’re sooo loud about it being their last pregnancy is because they’re going to “accidentally” get pregnant sometime after the baby’s 1st bday and say that it was “God’s plan” for them and “he” wants them to continue to grow their family etc. I see her taking a page out of BBL’s book and saying it was hand picked for them by God to continue to grow their family. I just know it.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Dannirou wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:36 am As much as I know they won’t be able to handle 5 kids (I’m sure they won’t even be able to handle 4), I’m convinced part of the reason they’re sooo loud about it being their last pregnancy is because they’re going to “accidentally” get pregnant sometime after the baby’s 1st bday and say that it was “God’s plan” for them and “he” wants them to continue to grow their family etc. I see her taking a page out of BBL’s book and saying it was hand picked for them by God to continue to grow their family. I just know it.
THIS!!!!!! I agree a billion %. I think they will have a “accident” and she will call it her book end. She won’t be satisfied with just 4 kids. It’ll be another 2 years for her of obsessing over breastfeeding and being extra lazy. She won’t pass up the opportunity.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Aaaaand here we gooooo!
Barely 2 weeks old lol and she's breaking out the bone broth, guess it's the new celery juice. Or maybe she's going keto now. Either way, T.Nutso has probably been told by Tiny Man it's time to get smaller than him again

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”