BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Some of these people are nuts with the Ean whitewashing. He was responsible for the pregnancy equally because he didn't wrap it up. He had 2 kids and was an adult...pretty sure he knew how pregnancy occurs. Even if he "thought she wasn't ovulating" he knows that's not a guarantee you won't get pregnant if you dont wear a condom. You guys are literally sounding like Britney with her "actively trying" vs not trying not preventing bullshit. If you're having unprotected sex and you don't have an IUD or the like or missing reproductive parts or your tubes tied/he has a V...thats just fucking trying because unprotected sex can and often will inevitably end in pregnancy. If Ean didn't want a 3rd child, he should have worn a condom. Otherwise he is equally culpable. Especially knowing, just as she did, that another pregnancy could result in another child with a

I want to start this by stating that none of us truly know what the deal was between Britney and Ean.

If Ean knew that Britney wasn't on any kind of birth control, and he didn't want any children, he should have taken the precaution and wore a condom.
If Ean thought that Britney was on birth control by her telling him so, her getting pregnant wasn't his fault.

I don't think it is reasonable to tell that he should have wore condom in a long-term relationship just in case his partner is going to deceive him. (and again, we don't know if he knew or not, and how complicit he was.)
[/quote]

See, normally I would agree. BUT, he knew Britney could pass on a fatal genetic condition, he should have been doubling up on protection anyway, BC has a failure rate, so they should have been using two methods as a standard.

This isnt a normal case, by having a child with her he knew it was a roll of the dice with that child's life. It was highly irresponsible for both of them not to be using a form each.

But, he admitted he wanted 3kids with her.. so, he is gross 🤷‍♀️
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Not only has Britney been very clear since before Harlow that she "doesn't like the pill", but IIRC around that time in her Q&As when she was asked about birth control she said she was not on the pill but they were using other methods (condoms or NFP or pull out) OR depending on when she said they were "not trying not preventing" (aka trying, dumbass lol). So, if Ean was "tricked" by something she was publicly announcing she wasn't doing, he is still both culpable and an idiot. Also, there is literally no evidence that she claimed to be on BC and wasn't, basically people who hate her and want to absolve Ean from also playing Russian roulette with DMD have come up with it as a baseless possibility. Having watched that video in real time, Ean seemed a bit surprised that she was pregnant but not surprised like "it couldn't happen, how could this happen since we were safe." He just kinda laughed it off like "this is the last one". Additionally, I'm in a committed relationship and if we had her odds on a child with DMD, you bet your ass we would have either been using a highly effective method of BC like an IUD or permanent sterilization OR two methods if using something more finnicky like the pill.

Personally if I had JUST found out I was pregnant with a embryo that had an extremely high likelihood of a terminal diagnosis by accident and unexpectedly, id be contemplating my options when I first found out instead of "wow, ok, well cool!" If he was really upset and had been tricked, I doubt he would have played for the camera and we would not have gotten to even see his surprised reaction. I think people may also be forgetting that Britney is, let's be honest, kind of a dumbass, and some of these machiavellian manipulations people attribute to her would require a larger level of intelligence and calculation than she has shown to possess.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Anne Bonny wrote:Not only has Britney been very clear since before Harlow that she "doesn't like the pill", but IIRC around that time in her Q&As when she was asked about birth control she said she was not on the pill but they were using other methods (condoms or NFP or pull out) OR depending on when she said they were "not trying not preventing" (aka trying, dumbass lol). So, if Ean was "tricked" by something she was publicly announcing she wasn't doing, he is still both culpable and an idiot. Also, there is literally no evidence that she claimed to be on BC and wasn't, basically people who hate her and want to absolve Ean from also playing Russian roulette with DMD have come up with it as a baseless possibility. Having watched that video in real time, Ean seemed a bit surprised that she was pregnant but not surprised like "it couldn't happen, how could this happen since we were safe." He just kinda laughed it off like "this is the last one". Additionally, I'm in a committed relationship and if we had her odds on a child with DMD, you bet your ass we would have either been using a highly effective method of BC like an IUD or permanent sterilization OR two methods if using something more finnicky like the pill.

Personally if I had JUST found out I was pregnant with a embryo that had an extremely high likelihood of a terminal diagnosis by accident and unexpectedly, id be contemplating my options when I first found out instead of "wow, ok, well cool!" If he was really upset and had been tricked, I doubt he would have played for the camera and we would not have gotten to even see his surprised reaction. I think people may also be forgetting that Britney is, let's be honest, kind of a dumbass, and some of these machiavellian manipulations people attribute to her would require a larger level of intelligence and calculation than she has shown to possess.
I think we shouldn't underestimate Britney's ability to get the old rusty cogs turning if she actually wants something, especially if it's at the expense of somebody else.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Ok I’m no expert but it’s so weird how this child doesn’t speak or even respond to Britney speaking to her. She’s about to be 2 years old and I know all kids learn at different paces but has this child actually spoken one one??

nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

I truly hate Leila like she’s not saying anything she’s just trying to stay relevant and she’s seriously so upset she was invited to the damn birth day party like damn get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Do you guys think Scarlett may be Autistic or have something else going on?

I’ve never seen her talk or babble.
She always just has a blank stare.
When she first started walking it seemed like something was different about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I agree with yall. My baby just turned 1 on the 3rd and she talks / babbles and interacts more than I've ever seen scarlett. Or maybe she doesn't like being in front of the camera ? Although, she should be use to interacting with her parents is behind a camera so im not really sure.
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

I am worried about Scarlett. Kids all develop differently but I don't think I've ever heard her say a word which is scary. I also saw on Britney's instastory that Harlow was spelling her name... except Britney spelled most of it for her. I googled her birthday and saw that she'll be 4 in January. To me thats pretty late to just be learning to spell your name, verbally not even written down. Through my job I've had kids spell theirs as early as 18 months and as late as a young 3 year old, but a month shy of 4 seems a little late to me.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

A lot of toddlers can't even speak more than one or two word sentences at 18 months, never mind spell their name, and that's still very much in the normal range. I don't know what the obsession with little kids writing or spelling their name is in general. As long as the general speech and language development is alright, this literally shouldn't matter at that age. I do think Harlow is behind in that regard, as are all of Brit's children. Not that you can really expect anything different from a woman who laughs at the thought of reading to her kids.
What's definitely out of the norm is that Scarlett doesn't even seem to communicate non-verbally. No sounds, no gestures. Just sitting there staring right into your soul or something.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Yeah I've never heard her babble or talk either. Nothing. She's just staring or whining/crying. She could be autistic or she's depressed. But idk about depression, she still seems to get her siblings' attention and some of Frank's attention too and it's not like they are completely neglected even though Britney is emotionally cold and distant. She also doesn't seem to enjoy playing with her siblings at all.

Do they see a pediatrician? I mean at least an annual check or something? In my country babies and toddlers see a nurse/doctor every few months and they would definitely notice if something is wrong. But I don't remember Britney mentioning anything like that even pre-covid?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

4 is not old to be learning to spell their name. I was a pre-K teacher and we had several kids every year come in not knowing more than a couple letters of the alphabet...
Scarlett does seem like something is going on though. As long as she is saying a few words by now she wouldn’t be considered behind necessarily BUT she always seems... spacey, if that makes sense. I’ve also worked with toddlers and have a kid a month younger than her so I know all kids are different but I am concerned about her based on what Britney posts on IG. I don’t watch her videos very often - does scar run around with the kids and laugh at all? I never have heard her laugh that I can recall. My son is all over the place laughing and yelling (In anger a lot of the time 🙈) but I’ve never seen Scarlett express herself and
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Commonlove wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:53 pm Yeah I've never heard her babble or talk either. Nothing. She's just staring or whining/crying. She could be autistic or she's depressed. But idk about depression, she still seems to get her siblings' attention and some of Frank's attention too and it's not like they are completely neglected even though Britney is emotionally cold and distant. She also doesn't seem to enjoy playing with her siblings at all.

Do they see a pediatrician? I mean at least an annual check or something? In my country babies and toddlers see a nurse/doctor every few months and they would definitely notice if something is wrong. But I don't remember Britney mentioning anything like that even pre-covid?
Depression is a chemical imbalance. She could get all the positive attention in the world and still be depressed. I’ve never met a depressed toddler (not to say it is impossible because it’s definitely possible). I would be more likely to believe autism. She’s right at the age that it becomes easier to see and diagnose.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

dazzled wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:48 pm A lot of toddlers can't even speak more than one or two word sentences at 18 months, never mind spell their name, and that's still very much in the normal range. I don't know what the obsession with little kids writing or spelling their name is in general. As long as the general speech and language development is alright, this literally shouldn't matter at that age. I do think Harlow is behind in that regard, as are all of Brit's children. Not that you can really expect anything different from a woman who laughs at the thought of reading to her kids.
What's definitely out of the norm is that Scarlett doesn't even seem to communicate non-verbally. No sounds, no gestures. Just sitting there staring right into your soul or something.
I agree speech issues are not uncommon when a child is learning their language skills it’s like anything some are quicker than others or are more confident.
The important thing is the understanding if you tell your child to get their shoes and they have zero clue what the hell you are asking them to do then that is a real worry.
I feel there is something going on with Scarlett she doesn’t seem to engage or respond to her name, she is often zoned out and she seems to circle around and around a lot, she comes across as vague and in her own world, these things combined are worrying I would be reaching out to professionals in fact I did my son has autism and he is doing amazing top of his class it’s a well known fact that the earlier your child gets the right support the better the long term prognosis.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Anyone else get annoyed when B says, "I didn't promise anything" or "I didn't say what you'd get would be good quality" regarding vlogmas? What if we all said that about our job? Sorry, Boss- I cant promise that I will be at work everyday this month when I say I will or that I will goce you good quality work.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

It’s not even just that Scarlett doesn’t talk or babble, she just looks absolutely miserable! She looks like she’s just ‘there’ not actually doing anything, just existing. Sad.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I'm not worried about Scarlett. It may be totally her personality. Also, it may be that she doesn't care to talk simply because everything is done for her without her needing to communicate or ask for any of it. Pretty typical in big families, where the younger siblings would have the example of bigger siblings but they just don't need because they are pampered.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:30 pm Ffs, go lick britneys butthole in her ig comment section. Here is not the place for that Image
What comment are you referring to? No one seems to be praising her here. Although I have skimmed many of the comments so maybe I missed something.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lalalilylove wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:30 pm Ffs, go lick britneys butthole in her ig comment section. Here is not the place for that Image
What comment are you referring to? No one seems to be praising her here. Although I have skimmed many of the comments so maybe I missed something.
The ean bashing comments.

He hasn’t continued or never really put his life on social media, he is off limits.

Yes he had unprotected sex with his partner of however many years. Thats his only crime.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Lalalilylove wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:13 pm 4 is not old to be learning to spell their name. I was a pre-K teacher and we had several kids every year come in not knowing more than a couple letters of the alphabet...
Scarlett does seem like something is going on though. As long as she is saying a few words by now she wouldn’t be considered behind necessarily BUT she always seems... spacey, if that makes sense. I’ve also worked with toddlers and have a kid a month younger than her so I know all kids are different but I am concerned about her based on what Britney posts on IG. I don’t watch her videos very often - does scar run around with the kids and laugh at all? I never have heard her laugh that I can recall. My son is all over the place laughing and yelling (In anger a lot of the time 🙈) but I’ve never seen Scarlett express herself and
She does run around with her siblings and laugh, but she seems either ON or OFF, if that makes sense. You'll often catch her off in her own world (mentally), or engaging with her siblings. I know all children develop differently, but you'd expect some vocalizations to be caught on camera at this point.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Lalalilylove wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:53 pm
Probably because some of us dared to call Ean out 🙄. Brit is scum as are Frank and Ean 🤷‍♀️

Return to “Britneyandbaby”