BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Kataja »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:24 pm Aria, Nolan, Scarlett, and Fletcher look like Britney. I see a tad bit of Ean in Aria in her head shape. Harlow is all Ean. I don't think Scarlett or Fletcher look like Frank at all except for the hair.
I was just reading through the comments of her latest photo/covid session and its just so confusing when her stans say things like "Harlow and Fletcher are identical" or "Nolan and Harlow are twins!". I don't get it.
In my opinion it is clear that she has had 2 batches :D The three oldest look generally same and have same skin tone, and two youngest have clearly much lighter complexion.

Also, I think Harlow and Nolan look really similar. If I were to pick siblings in a larger group of kids, I could totally pair them :D
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Re: Scarlett’s development
I definitely think her having some sort of developmental issues is possible, however I think a lot of her lack of engagement is due to lack of opportunities to engage, if that makes sense. I’m by no means a parenting expert at all, but let me explain my opinion. I went in search of videos where Scarlett was laughing/smiling/babbling/engaging. First was the 1 year compilation video Britney put together, she smiled a bit, laughed a bit, made eye contact, but only really vocalized a little when eating waffles. The next was her meeting Fletcher, two months ago.

They took her out of the car, and she babbled lightly to Frank, nonsense noises like “shhhoooeee”, Frank just repeated the noises back at her before entering the house. She was obviously tired, rubbing at her eyes, probably confused and when they put her down on the couch she immediately leaned into mommy wanting comfort, but mommy was holding a baby. So instead, Scarlett took the pacifier out of baby’s mouth. Everyone kept repeating “who’s that Scarlett?” In the same way I talk to my dog when dad’s at the front door. This kid was obviously tired and confused, but they put her in front of the camera to “perform”, given the circumstances I’m surprised she didn’t have a full on meltdown.

Her parents aren’t giving her opportunities to connect, to verbalize needs, to form a bond. I remember around that age my cousin’s favourite word was “whazztha?” Pointing at everything. It’s about forming a bond where you know you’ll get the answers. If you look at the baby studies they’ve done with narcissist/unemotional/cold parents, it’s heartbreaking. Scarlett’s development will only get more and more stilted with the new baby.
Breathtaking_views
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Breathtaking_views »

Is it odd that she is out shopping with Frank without her ring? Lately there has been a lot of flashing of the bare hand. Coincidence?!
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:04 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:30 pm Ffs, go lick britneys butthole in her ig comment section. Here is not the place for that Image
What comment are you referring to? No one seems to be praising her here. Although I have skimmed many of the comments so maybe I missed something.
The ean bashing comments.

He hasn’t continued or never really put his life on social media, he is off limits.

Yes he had unprotected sex with his partner of however many years. Thats his only crime.
You guys need to extract yourself from Ean's butthole, FFS. I called Britney a dumbass and have been highly critical. God forbid I do the criminal offense of asking a man to be responsible for where he puts his penis and where he cums. Last, I checked, choosing to have a 3rd child potentially with a terminal diagnosis took TWO people and he isn't some innocent victim. Some of you hate her so much it blinds you to fucking reason and you're convinced she's a supervillain and Ean is an innocent bystander and not someone who chose not to wrap it up when his girlfriend had repeatedly expressed she would like to get pregnant again and he knew that there was a HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT chance, another pregnancy could result in a child with a terminal, degenerative condition. Normal fucking people would find that a reason to wrap it up (or in Brittany's case, get an IUD/tubal). Ean, Frank, Brittany...they are all immature garbage people who are playing with their kids lives and wellbeing.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Wtf is she planning to give lindor truffels in scarletts stocking? We may know why Scarlett is always grumpy. Wow. 🤦🏻‍♀️ This can’t be the first time she overlooked that, especially since she refused to give up dairy while breastfeeding.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Those bashing Ean, where you there in the room when the possible conception of Harlow was discussed ? I’m assuming no. Whether or not he was in agreement to it or not it’s neither here nor there really. Just remember Britney not only went on to have not ONE but THREE more children with possible DMD or be carriers to it. IMO she is the shitty one.

And talking of shitty parenting, there is something seriously wrong with Scarlett being virtually non verbal but seeing as Brit sees disabilities as negative then that little girl will never get help. All her kids need speech therapy but instead they get the iPad or nada.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Tulip24 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:41 pm Those bashing Ean, where you there in the room when the possible conception of Harlow was discussed ? I’m assuming no. Whether or not he was in agreement to it or not it’s neither here nor there really. Just remember Britney not only went on to have not ONE but THREE more children with possible DMD or be carriers to it. IMO she is the shitty one.

And talking of shitty parenting, there is something seriously wrong with Scarlett being virtually non verbal but seeing as Brit sees disabilities as negative then that little girl will never get help. All her kids need speech therapy but instead they get the iPad or nada.

No one debates Brits responsibility in this but for some reason they give Ean a free pass, like he was uneducated on how babies were made. He admits on camera that they planned for 3.
Bananabrain24

Unread post by Bananabrain24 »

OMG she is putting chocolate in Scarlett’s stocking?! She straight up forgot that her daughter has a serious allergy...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I have wondered if Scarlett is potentially hearing impaired. A friend has a kid who is almost completely deaf. He didn't babble, vocalize, show much emotions or expressions before they realized what was going on. Once in a while he would kinda respond if something was said in the exact right pitch. He has great parents though and here in Canada where I live, you see your GP every month for a checkup the first year. So he was tested and diagnosed at 4 months.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

IMG_20201208_091710.jpg
Yikes and very transparent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Lolitalene wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Tulip24 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:41 pm Those bashing Ean, where you there in the room when the possible conception of Harlow was discussed ? I’m assuming no. Whether or not he was in agreement to it or not it’s neither here nor there really. Just remember Britney not only went on to have not ONE but THREE more children with possible DMD or be carriers to it. IMO she is the shitty one.

No one debates Brits responsibility in this but for some reason they give Ean a free pass, like he was uneducated on how babies were made. He admits on camera that they planned for 3.
Who cares whether Ean knew or not, we were not there when and if it was discussed. Ean has kept his dignity by not publicly bashing Brit and respecting his children’s right to privacy. This is a place to discuss Brit not Ean, so it makes me think that you are someone related to her. If that’s the case then perhaps this page is not for you.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Its almost 2021 but holding a grown man equally accountable for conceiving a child because he chose to have unprotected sex means we "must be a relative of Britney" lol. I don't know how you treat your family members but I personally don't go around publicly calling them dumbasses, trainwrecks, and terrible parents on the internet lol. I save that shit for strangers. I just am over people using sexist double standards to create a victim narrative for one person simply because they hate the other. Its perfectly possible to criticize Britney and still be fair about your criticisms. Britney has gone on to make the same fucked up choice multiple times (so has Frank) so they are worse. But specifically on the subject of Harlow's conception, Ean also made a fucked up choice and it took 2 people to have unprotected sex and conceive a child who could easily have DMD.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again Harlow is literally so freaking cute. She looks like a real life precious moments doll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:38 am I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again Harlow is literally so freaking cute. She looks like a real life precious moments doll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aria is such a beautiful child, too. Ean and Britney's genes created some beautiful children.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Goshhhhhh het stupid vlogmas intro is so damn phony!!!! They are the fakest people on earth...good grief they aren't even good at faking it
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Double post but did she really say how honest she is as a parent? She said she hopes aria doesn't ask any questions so she doesnt have to be honest? And is it really necessary for her long ass speech in the beginning of her vlogs? Stfu already, fake ass. Its disgusting how they were just heading for divorce. Now they're just try hards. Wonder what she told the kids when her n frank almost split. Im sure they could tell something was going on.....
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:21 am Double post but did she really say how honest she is as a parent? She said she hopes aria doesn't ask any questions so she doesnt have to be honest? And is it really necessary for her long ass speech in the beginning of her vlogs? Stfu already, fake ass. Its disgusting how they were just heading for divorce. Now they're just try hards. Wonder what she told the kids when her n frank almost split. Im sure they could tell something was going on.....
This is also the girl that said her 6 year old daughter that had 2 younger siblings didn't know what being pregnant meant. I'm sure she thinks her kids are totally oblivious to "adult things" or feels the need to explain things to them.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

wish-flowers wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 am
sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:21 am Double post but did she really say how honest she is as a parent? She said she hopes aria doesn't ask any questions so she doesnt have to be honest? And is it really necessary for her long ass speech in the beginning of her vlogs? Stfu already, fake ass. Its disgusting how they were just heading for divorce. Now they're just try hards. Wonder what she told the kids when her n frank almost split. Im sure they could tell something was going on.....
This is also the girl that said her 6 year old daughter that had 2 younger siblings didn't know what being pregnant meant. I'm sure she thinks her kids are totally oblivious to "adult things" or feels the need to explain things to them.
Exactly. Shes kn a constant mindset that her kids are all toddlers. Ffs her 9 year old eats with toddler silverware!!! Its also very telling how her body language is when talking about the MDA scam she did when she left ean. Fiddling with her fingers, biting her lip. Looking down....she lost all the receipts n they can't be found anywhere bc she doesnt have that bank account....shes a total clown. I cant stand her. I hope her girls resent the hell out of her when they get older by her being selfish and risking their lives and lives of their future children. Wonder if she'll ever even tell the girls about them possibly being carriers and having babies with a terminal illness. They may have a different view on knowingly bringing a child into the world with a terminal illness.
And hold tf up...she said she couldn't just go anywhere to meet him and leave to meet frank so she brought him to her house when her kids were asleep? What the fuck.she couldn't of kept her legs closed till they were at their dads????? And go to a motel??? Wow..."im a single mom so I cant just leave to meet him somewhere" bitch where are your priorities?!?!?!?
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I used to think Aria, Nolan, and Harlow were not cute at ALL. I even thought Jarlow was borderline scary looking but boy have they grown into their looks. Aria is a gorgeous girl and Harlow is too. Nolan is adorable.

Scarlett and Fletcher on the other hand have absolutely nothing going for them. Fletcher still has time to get cute, but there is nothing cute about Scarlett. I try so hard to find something but I can’t. No personality at all and she is so plain looking.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I seriously want to file an FTC complaint about Britney not disclosing her affiliate links... Those nails she always promotes are via her affiliate link. It pisses me off so much. She was going to be so much more "transparent"... Sure, sweetheart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”