BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Hi Britney! Guessing she's been keeping up here lately based on her posting a video of Scarlett smiling and laughing after everyone was saying she doesn't ever smile or laugh lol.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Blueberries wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:59 am I used to think Aria, Nolan, and Harlow were not cute at ALL. I even thought Jarlow was borderline scary looking but boy have they grown into their looks. Aria is a gorgeous girl and Harlow is too. Nolan is adorable.

Scarlett and Fletcher on the other hand have absolutely nothing going for them. Fletcher still has time to get cute, but there is nothing cute about Scarlett. I try so hard to find something but I can’t. No personality at all and she is so plain looking.
I hate to admit it but I think Britney is naturally very pretty though she seems to try her fucking hardest to look homely lol. She makes very unfortunate hair/makeup/fashion choices but of the YT moms she is probably one of the best looking naturally. I think those genes carried well into the 3 with Ean and Aria and Harlow are pretty (and will be prettier when they gain a little weight and get rid of the skeletal look and dark circles I assume are a product of whatever goes on in that house). I think Fletcher is starting to look a bit cute now in the last few stories she showed and while I don't think either of the younger two are unfortunate looking -- they're just kind of eh...generic white baby and don't show a lot of personality which is understandable because poor Scarlett is constantly either hurting herself left unattended or having an allergic reaction or eczema or the like and is probably miserable and uncomfy poor baby, they definitely didn't benefit from inheriting fugly Frank's genes.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

This dumb bitch totally reads here. Aw look at little Scarlett fake laughing at the vlog. So sweet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

Anne Bonny wrote:Hi Britney! Guessing she's been keeping up here lately based on her posting a video of Scarlett smiling and laughing after everyone was saying she doesn't ever smile or laugh lol.
So brit, where's luna? Haven't seen her in awhile..

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:20 pm This dumb bitch totally reads here. Aw look at little Scarlett fake laughing at the vlog. So sweet...

Not only here she's also in the gossip gate discord, everything she's been doing/showing lately is in response to what has been discussed over there after her "tell all" video. How pathetic.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

How come we never see franks dog? We see alyssas dog all the time.... oh, anyone see alyssas tik toks? Petty salty bitch much? They are about her ex gf Sandra. Wish we could see what Sandra has to say about britney and her fucked up family.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

And britney clearly reads here! We all talk about scarlett not laughing or playing with the kids. And what do ya know, she posts insta stories of scarlett "laughing" and dancing. Something is off about scarlett though. Probably doesn't help the only attention those kids recieve is a parent talking to them behind a camera or a phone

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:41 pm And britney clearly reads here! We all talk about scarlett not laughing or playing with the kids. And what do ya know, she posts insta stories of scarlett "laughing" and dancing. Something is off about scarlett though. Probably doesn't help the only attention those kids recieve is a parent talking to them behind a camera or a phone

We all knew she laughed, the issue is her speaking. Britney, if she speaks, babbles, ANYTHING, put that in your next story to prove us wrong.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

They're playing happy family again... As long as it's being recorded, they play with the kids. (Although Britney was just standing back and watching.)

Edited to add: They're traveling. During the second wave. They are the worst of the worst.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Scarlett looks demonically possessed and Harlow looks like the girl from the Exorcist with her greasy stringy hair. But all’s fine and well! Brit and Penis-head are soooo in love y’all! Listening to their wholesome southern country songs and pretending he didn’t publicly disown his step-kids

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

shilohjulia wrote:Scarlett looks demonically possessed and Harlow looks like the girl from the Exorcist with her greasy stringy hair. But all’s fine and well! Brit and Penis-head are soooo in love y’all! Listening to their wholesome southern country songs and pretending he didn’t publicly disown his step-kids

This was so creepy what Scarlett was doing with her eyes.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:They're playing happy family again... As long as it's being recorded, they play with the kids. (Although Britney was just standing back and watching.)

Edited to add: They're traveling. During the second wave. They are the worst of the worst.
Exactly what I was thinking...this is NOT the year to start this tradition. They have time together much more often than typically families- especially those with multiple children. So the whole explanation of "we are going tonuse the money we would have spent on presents" and "we need time alone to focus on us" is just to make themselves feel better for making this poor choice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

This is hilarious! On the video from 12.8.20 at 2:50 Britney is packing up the Snoo bassinet to return it. She is talking to the box to be funny saying "I had so many high hopes for you, I thought we were going to have a good relationship, I thought this was going to workout." She then looks towards the camera knowing Franks recording. Kinda got vibes she was practicing for when she leaves him lol!!

Also, in regards to the Snoo she makes a breaking revolution!! She says you don't need high tech fancy gadgets for babies to sleep. Wow. You don't say?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Of course they couldn't take their "planned" trip this year with the kids due to covid yet they booked a trip for themselves. Pigs. I get it, you want alone time, just the two of you. BUT your son is wasting away and you still can't take him on a trip or at the least let him ride a horse.
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Posting that video of Scarlett "laughing" was ridiculous.

If that's the only laugh Britney could get on video I would still be concerned. I feel most toddlers would laugh and giggle when they dance around. Scarlett just looks possessed - sorry.
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

shilohjulia wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:37 pm Scarlett looks demonically possessed and Harlow looks like the girl from the Exorcist with her greasy stringy hair. But all’s fine and well! Brit and Penis-head are soooo in love y’all! Listening to their wholesome southern country songs and pretending he didn’t publicly disown his step-kids

Yeah there was something really ‘off’ about Scarlett here
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Anyone feels it's weird they are going on a trip just the two of them in December ?

Last year around that time they "recreated their first date"... now they are going on a getaway ?

I just find it extremely suspicious that they always do anniversary type things in December when they supposedly met in April...

Also what happened to the Shelby being #yourchristmasforthenext5years ?Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Wouldn’t you want to spend money on experiences with your children and not with the man who was so quick to dump them? Especially with your son who has a terminal illness? Make memories with him and his siblings, so they can all cherish the time he has, while being mobile? SMH.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

seems like an incognito marriage therapy retreat to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Wasn't there some rumor that Britney met Frank when she took Aria Ice Skating?
And she later took the part out of the vlog?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”