BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by sadie »

Why doesn't Britney do a 1 year, or 2 year update, or a get to know Scarlett video. She literally seems like she has no personality and is just there. She probably gets hardly any interaction or education. Or attention. I can see why she isn't thriving.. do these kids ever go to the library or museum and play park orrr toddler music class or fkn anything.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sadie wrote:Why doesn't Britney do a 1 year, or 2 year update, or a get to know Scarlett video. She literally seems like she has no personality and is just there. She probably gets hardly any interaction or education. Or attention. I can see why she isn't thriving.. do these kids ever go to the library or museum and play park orrr toddler music class or fkn anything.
that would require leaving the house

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

They never have alone time??? Lol what? They had kid-free weekends all the time before Fletcher was born, and they took a trip just the two of them to the beach in June for their anniversary. They have more alone time than most parents I know with even 1 or 2 kids. Maybe they shouldn’t have had 2 kids (#4 and #5 total no less) in 1.5 years if they wanted a bunch of couple time.

Also, taking a vacation is not a substitute for therapy! And that’s what they need if they were on the brink of divorce less than two months ago!
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

They have waaaaay more alone time than any other family I know. My husband and I only have one kid (pregnant with our second) and we are only alone 2-3 times a year.

I’m all for alone time for couples - my husband and I have taken plenty of trips just us (but also plenty with our kid B... lol) but 2020 is NOT the year. We had 2 international trips planned this year that we had to cancel and have no plans in 2021 booked either. It’s just common sense to me, no pleasure trips right now? Since ya know, the world is in a pandemic and all is up in the air? And isnt Nolan more prone to catching it?

Definitely a save the marriage trip covered poorly by “we have no alone time”. Please. Ean has the kids and when he did, Scarlett was always gone for the weekend as well. But then again - we all know she never took the pandemic seriously. She used it in a few vlogs for clicks but never really quarantined or kept to their household.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

averys5 wrote:They have waaaaay more alone time than any other family I know. My husband and I only have one kid (pregnant with our second) and we are only alone 2-3 times a year.

I’m all for alone time for couples - my husband and I have taken plenty of trips just us (but also plenty with our kid B... lol) but 2020 is NOT the year. We had 2 international trips planned this year that we had to cancel and have no plans in 2021 booked either. It’s just common sense to me, no pleasure trips right now? Since ya know, the world is in a pandemic and all is up in the air? And isnt Nolan more prone to catching it?

Definitely a save the marriage trip covered poorly by “we have no alone time”. Please. Ean has the kids and when he did, Scarlett was always gone for the weekend as well. But then again - we all know she never took the pandemic seriously. She used it in a few vlogs for clicks but never really quarantined or kept to their household.
Literally LOL

My husband and I have 1 toddler and yesterday my hubby was like why don't we have like a small date night before Christmas and I was like.... lol what's that?

Our last date night was in July when things with covid had cooled down and cases were almost non existent.
And my parents and in laws are great they offer to watch my son but I just... don't like dropping him at any moments notice.

I get it, couples need to date too, even with 5 kids focusing on your marriage and your spouse is just as important. But they get so much time as just them 2 its kind of surprising to me.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Something is very off about Scarlett. Idk I just get weird vibes. Of course its her parents fault whatever might be going on with her but something is not right with that child. I've never even seen her laugh.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:39 am
averys5 wrote:They have waaaaay more alone time than any other family I know. My husband and I only have one kid (pregnant with our second) and we are only alone 2-3 times a year.

Literally LOL

My husband and I have 1 toddler and yesterday my hubby was like why don't we have like a small date night before Christmas and I was like.... lol what's that?

Our last date night was in July when things with covid had cooled down and cases were almost non existent.
And my parents and in laws are great they offer to watch my son but I just... don't like dropping him at any moments notice.

I get it, couples need to date too, even with 5 kids focusing on your marriage and your spouse is just as important. But they get so much time as just them 2 its kind of surprising to me.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
YES. We only have two children, but I cannot recall our last date night. Seriously, I can't remember it. Our version of "date night" is both of us going to bed early, watching something stupid on Netflix, having sex, then going to sleep. It's magical... ;)
betabeto1980
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by betabeto1980 »

Scarlett seems to have quite the personality. I have seen in videos where she smiles, laughs and loves to shake her booty.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Lufyfras wrote:Wasn't there some rumor that Britney met Frank when she took Aria Ice Skating?
And she later took the part out of the vlog?
She did, she talked about some guy trying to hold her hand while at the ice skating place and once people started speculating that maybe it was Frank she removed it from the vlog.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I personally feel so uncomfortable with some of these comments bashing the kids. I don't mind concerning speculation on issues they might have (actually the hearing issue might be something for the parents truly look into) but then there are just comments that are meant to be hurtful and nothing more. Bullying kids' appearance and so on. Anyone can look weird with a poorly timed screenshot.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

betabeto1980 wrote:Scarlett seems to have quite the personality. I have seen in videos where she smiles, laughs and loves to shake her booty.
This made me laugh. It’s like a bot commenting or something lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 am I personally feel so uncomfortable with some of these comments bashing the kids. I don't mind concerning speculation on issues they might have (actually the hearing issue might be something for the parents truly look into) but then there are just comments that are meant to be hurtful and nothing more. Bullying kids' appearance and so on. Anyone can look weird with a poorly timed screenshot.
Hopefully i won't sound like an asshole but i feel like the word "bullying" is thrown around way to casually lately on the internet. Someone makes a negative comment, a critique, an observation and suddenly it's "bullying". Bullying has a very specific meaning, it goes waaaaaaay beyond saying someone looks weird.
Same goes for the word "bashing".
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

There’s no way anyone’s going to convince me that Brittany and the country hick are going to be quarantining once they get back from their romantic getaway. They’re gonna be back doing their normal thing and potentially spreading the virus to 5 young children and whoever else they come into contact with.
Lcl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Scarlett

Unread post by Lcl »

Sooooo I just registered today because I had an epiphany. I couldn't put my finger on it until now/today! 🧠🤔🤯 I just noticed that Scarlett never speaks words! My kids spoke full sentences by at least 12 months. Certainly, words well before. I don't believe I've seen a video where in she says even A WORD?! Your thoughts..... Agree? Disagree?
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I don't like/ want to bash the kids either.

I know I said Scarlett looks possessed...but honestly in this case the actual video is/ was worse than the screenshots. And apparently Britney thought it was funny or endearing or would somehow show us Scarlett's funny personality.

I'm not sure what it is, with Aria, Nolan and Harlow the vlogs always gave you a feel for their personality. Like I've seen people write oh my daughter is just like Harlow. And I can relate with my own children to them. I can also relate to Britney in her old vlogs.

However with Scarlett it's nothing like that. She really is just there and doesn't seem to have any kind of personality. I don't know if that's because she really has issues like hearing or developmental etc. or if it's just that Britney has not managed to show enough of her personality in the vlogs like she did with the older kids. I do feel like the general quality of her vlogs has gone down a lot since she split with Ean. I often don't have any interest in watching her vlogs or stop after a few minutes. And I do still enjoy watching her old vlogs - so something must have changed.

I also can't believe them having to take alone time...I only have two kids and with no family or any help nearby my husband and I have not even been on a date since December '19 and it's at best a once a year occurrence. Those two get alone time every other week it seems and are still on the brink of divorce.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

The video they put up on More with Morons is so weird. It's like she rushed to get it up. There are spots with no audio, they don't even start any "DIY" stuff until halfway through... Also, that is one big ass wall.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Did anyone see her insta story with the panic buttons for the different zodiac signs? She posted the one for Leo that said something like "flirted too hard and now we're married" and then wrote "accurate 😂". I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic because she reads here or if she really thinks it's funny that her and Frank got married and had a kid in 0.2 seconds
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Why does her voice sound so fake in her latest Instagram story??? Where are they traveling to for another getaway and why??
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

I was a little reluctant to believe she reads here (I wouldn't if it were about me), but she highlighted Scarlett "talking" in this last vlog. Britney, get a hobby!!! And, no, pumping out children does not count as a hobby.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:21 pm
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:52 pm December is known as “Sweeps month” for YouTubers. It’s the month that they make the most money. A lot of them push out content, even sloppy content, because of it. Channels like Britney’s use Vlogmas as a reason to push out videos. Other channels just upload A LOT more than usual.
You’ll also notice that they will be more active on other social media platforms like Instagram, especially promoting their YouTube channels. It really does make me wonder if the Frank drama was fake to increase her income during sweeps. She just had a baby, created drama directly after and then it’s sweeps month. Just a theory
From what I understand, during December even medium-sized Youtubers like Britney can make six figures per video. That is INSANE to me.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”