BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:08 pm I was a little reluctant to believe she reads here (I wouldn't if it were about me), but she highlighted Scarlett "talking" in this last vlog. Britney, get a hobby!!! And, no, pumping out children does not count as a hobby.
She has been reading here since like 2012 - she even created an account to defend herself which is how we know. It was ridiculous. I think you can still find her old posts on one of the first threads. Between ytmd and monitoring all her social media platforms, it’s no wonder those kids are always injured, not getting medical care they need, and struggling in school. She is glued to her phone allllllll day long.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

damneaFrance wrote:Anyone feels it's weird they are going on a trip just the two of them in December ?

Last year around that time they "recreated their first date"... now they are going on a getaway ?

I just find it extremely suspicious that they always do anniversary type things in December when they supposedly met in April...

Also what happened to the Shelby being #yourchristmasforthenext5years ?Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Did she say they are going on their trip in December? I didn’t hear when they were leaving but just assumed it was next month or so..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sicklequeen wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:09 am
Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 am I personally feel so uncomfortable with some of these comments bashing the kids. I don't mind concerning speculation on issues they might have (actually the hearing issue might be something for the parents truly look into) but then there are just comments that are meant to be hurtful and nothing more. Bullying kids' appearance and so on. Anyone can look weird with a poorly timed screenshot.
Hopefully i won't sound like an asshole but i feel like the word "bullying" is thrown around way to casually lately on the internet. Someone makes a negative comment, a critique, an observation and suddenly it's "bullying". Bullying has a very specific meaning, it goes waaaaaaay beyond saying someone looks weird.
Same goes for the word "bashing".
Well, I'm not native English speaker so words bullying and bashing might have not been the right ones. But isn't bullying exactly that? Commenting negative things about others that they cannot even change?

BUT my main point was that the kids are innocent on all of this and shouldn't be judged as Britney is. Sometimes it feels like people think that the kids are extension of Britney and therefore they are ''free game'' and can be judged as well.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

IMG_20201210_130313.jpg
Look how happy she is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Yeah she is only just tolerating him. There is not one ounce of love in that smile.
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

damneaFrance wrote:Anyone feels it's weird they are going on a trip just the two of them in December ?

Last year around that time they "recreated their first date"... now they are going on a getaway ?

I just find it extremely suspicious that they always do anniversary type things in December when they supposedly met in April...

Also what happened to the Shelby being #yourchristmasforthenext5years ?Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Am I the only one that remembers the Christmas vlog where brit took aria to some winter festival and said some guy asked to hold her hand??? And now they go off together every December ??? Image

Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Commonlove wrote:
IMG_20201208_091710.jpg
Yikes and very transparent
What am I looking at here? Is that a saggy boob? Is she not wearing a bra? Am I seeing this wrong? ImageImage

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Basicb wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:22 am
Commonlove wrote:IMG_20201208_091710.jpg

Yikes and very transparent
What am I looking at here? Is that a saggy boob? Is she not wearing a bra? Am I seeing this wrong? ImageImage

Haha, I think they were just commenting about how obvious it was that Frank was trying to curry favor with their idiot audience by talking about how beautiful his wife is. They know even their fiercest supporters are somewhat side-eyeing him after the whole "Father of 2" thing, so he's doing all he can to get back in their good graces. He's praising her left and right. It's nauseating.

As for her boobs, I think her sweater is just weird in that picture. ;)
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Kataja wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:41 am
sicklequeen wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:09 am
Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 am I personally feel so uncomfortable with some of these comments bashing the kids. I don't mind concerning speculation on issues they might have (actually the hearing issue might be something for the parents truly look into) but then there are just comments that are meant to be hurtful and nothing more. Bullying kids' appearance and so on. Anyone can look weird with a poorly timed screenshot.
Hopefully i won't sound like an asshole but i feel like the word "bullying" is thrown around way to casually lately on the internet. Someone makes a negative comment, a critique, an observation and suddenly it's "bullying". Bullying has a very specific meaning, it goes waaaaaaay beyond saying someone looks weird.
Same goes for the word "bashing".
Well, I'm not native English speaker so words bullying and bashing might have not been the right ones. But isn't bullying exactly that? Commenting negative things about others that they cannot even change?

BUT my main point was that the kids are innocent on all of this and shouldn't be judged as Britney is. Sometimes it feels like people think that the kids are extension of Britney and therefore they are ''free game'' and can be judged as well.
I'm not a native english speaker either, i'm italian lol I just get very..irked? When strong terminology is used in the wrong context, i guess i'm an english snob i'm sorry :D In my opinion internet influencers have appropriated of the term "bullying" to make themselves pass as the victims and blow things out of proportion when someone doesn't kiss their butt but instead criticizes them, and this appropriation has extended to the whole internet culture - now you can't even say someone's hair looks bad without being called a bully.
Starting from the fact that i believe there's a difference between directly criticize someone in their face vs. criticize someone indirectly on a gossip forum or wherever else, bullying and cyberbulling go beyond a critique, it's not simply "commenting negative things about others that they cannot even change". Bullying is harassment, abuse..it's power play to "dominate" who you see as inferior to you. It's aggressive behavior.
When i was in middle school and high school i was made fun of for being overweight, but i wasn't bullied i was just laughed at.
All this to say that behind bullism there's one thing: the intent to harm.
Now in Brittany's kids' case, i don't think people here when they comment on their looks are doing so purposefully to drag the kids or judge them. They are sadly a product of their environment; when people comment on something about their looks or their development it's more meant to drag and judge their mom. They are not "bodyshaming" them directly, like you said it's not their fault and they can't change their circumstances.
Brittany is a shit mother that cares more about herself and her hotdog husband than she does her kids, like this charade she has going on of a lovey-dovey marriage as if we are all stupid like her 12 year old minions, and the way they are is because of HER and her NEGLIGENCE and INCOMPETENCE.
I've seen some users say for example that Scarlett is unfortunate looking and more recently on the gossip gate discord (talking about her being possibly on the spectrum) that her eyes look evil but again...i don't feel like there's any real harm meant, not at all, i mean even irl we are all prone to comment on someone's looks and not even the kids are off limits.
The point is that there's no harm meant, It's more like said in outrage because Brittany does not see or care that there may be something else going on and the more she waits, the more she ignores, the worse it's gonna be for those kids.
I'm sorry this got long i like to play devil's advocate...we can say i enjoy debate :D
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Maybe this has already been said but I hate the way she styled Arias hair for family pictures. She looks like she’s in pain it’s so tight. It’s so unflattering on her too. The rest of the family just looks natural and then there’s Aria, who is 7 but looks like she’s trying to be 14. Idk I don’t like it at all, I wish she just put her in a cute outfit and maybe curled her hair.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Mspenny wrote:Maybe this has already been said but I hate the way she styled Arias hair for family pictures. She looks like she’s in pain it’s so tight. It’s so unflattering on her too. The rest of the family just looks natural and then there’s Aria, who is 7 but looks like she’s trying to be 14. Idk I don’t like it at all, I wish she just put her in a cute outfit and maybe curled her hair.
She’s actually 8 but point proven
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Am I being nit picky or is this weird to anyone else? “Can you tell he’s loved?”

Why not “Can you tell they love each other?” So you aren’t leaving any children out.

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

I love how Britney now makes a point to film every time Scarlett laughs or even cracks a smile. Like okay we get it lol. Still haven't heard her at least babble though..
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

earpsmom wrote:Well they’re definitely adding value to their house. I’m curious how Zillow knows this already?
You can create a login and “claim” the home as your own and update the information.

They could say its a 60bed home with 10 bathrooms.

Claiming 3 bathrooms is a stretch. It had two full baths and one extra toilet. - a toilet and a tap doesnt make a bathroom IMO.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:57 am Am I being nit picky or is this weird to anyone else? “Can you tell he’s loved?”

Why not “Can you tell they love each other?” So you aren’t leaving any children out.

You are being nit picky :D
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

earpsmom wrote:Well they’re definitely adding value to their house. I’m curious how Zillow knows this already?
It also may just be that their “value” has increased based on the market, not necessarily on their shoddy upgrades

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Kataja wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:02 pm
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:57 am Am I being nit picky or is this weird to anyone else? “Can you tell he’s loved?”

Hey sweetheart! Just here to remind you that this is a gossip site and not the place to be kissing Britney's ass :D

I know this has nothing to do with me personally, but really? Please just allow people to have their opinions even if you don't agree with it. And if you do not agree then guess what, just ignore it. Be a bitch towards Britney all you want but not towards other people on this site. It's so irritating that people on this site can be so rude to one another. Like we are all here to gossip about the moms, not about each other!

End of rant. Sorry just had to get that off my chest. Have a good day now.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sadasfuck wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Hey sweetheart! Just here to remind you that this is a gossip site and not the place to be kissing Britney's ass :D

I know this has nothing to do with me personally, but really? Please just allow people to have their opinions even if you don't agree with it. And if you do not agree then guess what, just ignore it. Be a bitch towards Britney all you want but not towards other people on this site. It's so irritating that people on this site can be so rude to one another. Like we are all here to gossip about the moms, not about each other!

Hello sweetie ;) She asked and I answered. I wasn't being rude to anyone. I just told my opinion. Someone might have picked from the smiley which I used that I was chatting lightheartedly but obviously not you. I'm allowing people to have their opinions but you clearly aren't allowing my opinion.

So in your opinion only ''bitching'' is allowed. If I disagree with that “Can you tell he’s loved?” is weird, how is that being rude to anyone here. You are the one not allowing my opinion in a very minor thing.

Please take your own advice ''if you do not agree, just ignore it''.
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

sadasfuck wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:22 pm

So freaking sensitive. The previous poster asked a question ("am I being nitpicky?") Kataja answered her question (yeah). No need to tone police people. People are perfectly free to answer questions that someone asks them with honesty and even to express disagreement with one another. I would expect a board like this to have savages for members, not people who can't handle even a bit of snark. If you're gonna give, I feel like you should at least be able to take.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

"Our love language is going on trips together..." OMG. I choked laughing! If that's your "love language," something is seriously wrong.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”