Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by BishandDish »

I can't believe I used to relate to this woman. I don't know if she changed, or is just showing her true colors. I used to think she was the most down to earth of the Griffith girls, and now realize that doesn't necessarily make her humble. It makes me sick how much she uses her family for clickbait, including Aunt Linda. These women have zero compassion, and it shows in the way they treat the young and disabled in their family.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Why did Bonnie change the title of the vlog? It was originally something about celebrating Bonnie's birthday. Guess she wanted to use the canceled Covid theme again for all it's worth. She's already played up the different Halloween. Wonder what they will do at Christmas.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bon Bon, thanksgiving has been over for awhile. NOBODY wants to watch a holiday vlog a few weeks PAST the holiday.

THIS is ONE of the reasons your channel is failing. Making many vlogs about Thanksgiving, which has past, is BORING!!

I am almost to the point that I can't even hate watch them...lol! I watch using Invidious, so they don't get my views.....but they are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BishandDish wrote:I can't believe I used to relate to this woman. I don't know if she changed, or is just showing her true colors. I used to think she was the most down to earth of the Griffith girls, and now realize that doesn't necessarily make her humble. It makes me sick how much she uses her family for clickbait, including Aunt Linda. These women have zero compassion, and it shows in the way they treat the young and disabled in their family.
And the "Thanksgiving Canceled" bit is such BS. She still had Thanksgiving. Just differently.
I don't think she's changed. I think she's always been selfish and just now is able to indulge it. We saw flashes of the selfishness before. She just doesn't care now because she has her echo chamber of sycophants telling her how wonderful she is and that she's #momgoals.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Bonnie - You're in a hotel corridor so PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON!

Thanksgiving with Joel's parents, so Thanksgiving wasn't cancelled. However, Joel's parents are likely high risk due to their age, so being around grandchildren who attend public school and Olivia having to quarantine because a classmate tested positive for Covid was all and all a very bad idea.

For once Ruby did something right and didn't have any company over for Thanksgiving, especially since Kevin, Shari and Chad all tested positive.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:50 am
CognitiveDissonance wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:26 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 pm

She was making such big deal out of, "we're having a SMALL thanksgiving this year! Only us and Joel's family!" Well, you went to your parents house the day before with Aunt Linda there along with Julie, Landon & kid(s)...being in close contact with multiple people within a day's span doesn't make you a saint for downsizing on Thanksgiving day.
Bonnie has now surpassed Ruby and Ellie in sheer idiocy. That little stop off to see her family has the potential to be a superspreader event with 4 different families in there. Where I live you can spend the holiday with your household. Period. That's who you live with. So no parents. No siblings. No aunt who lives in a group home. Even Ruby got that part right for Thanksgiving. I was just appalled at this video. Ug.
I don't want to pat Ruby on the back too much, she only stayed home because it wasn't the year to spend it with the Griffith clan--they were all there last year. I am willing to bet it had nothing to do with Covid.
Agreed - and Ruby just might have wised up about what they show. I wouldn’t be surprised if she saw family or friends off camera. We know the kids play with neighborhood kids, Shari and Chad go to school, etc so they aren’t staying away from anyone because of the virus.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

No, one of them is definitely editing. Anyone with a smidge of intelligence would not have titled today’s vlog as “Cancelled Thanksgiving 2020 - COVID STYLE”. It wasn’t “cancelled”. In fact, they had two - one at Joel’s parents, and one at Bonnie’s parents. So yeah, they had Thanksgiving.

On a side note, no matter how many times I see it, I just can’t get over how Bonnie has ruined her body with liposuction. Her rear end is so disproportionate to the rest of her. I don’t know if this is the look she was after, but maybe we’ll find out when she writes the book she said was coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:31 am No, one of them is definitely editing. Anyone with a smidge of intelligence would not have titled today’s vlog as “Cancelled Thanksgiving 2020 - COVID STYLE”. It wasn’t “cancelled”. In fact, they had two - one at Joel’s parents, and one at Bonnie’s parents. So yeah, they had Thanksgiving.

On a side note, no matter how many times I see it, I just can’t get over how Bonnie has ruined her body with liposuction. Her rear end is so disproportionate to the rest of her. I don’t know if this is the look she was after, but maybe we’ll find out when she writes the book she said was coming.

I thought the board came to the conclusion she had her butt done as well? Wasn't she prescribed "tummy time" after the surgery? Seems odd for only lipo. Either way it was intentional. If she wanted the fat from her butt removed she would have done it. She nipped and tucked everything else.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:31 am No, one of them is definitely editing. Anyone with a smidge of intelligence would not have titled today’s vlog as “Cancelled Thanksgiving 2020 - COVID STYLE”. It wasn’t “cancelled”. In fact, they had two - one at Joel’s parents, and one at Bonnie’s parents. So yeah, they had Thanksgiving.

I thought the board came to the conclusion she had her butt done as well? Wasn't she prescribed "tummy time" after the surgery? Seems odd for only lipo. Either way it was intentional. If she wanted the fat from her butt removed she would have done it. She nipped and tucked everything else.
If I remember correctly during one of her drug induced rants she said she asked the nurse about her butt and she said they did not touch it. It was the way they (Joel, Bonnie, and the doctor) wanted it to be. IMO she looks so off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Josette wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:02 am

Bonnie - You're in a hotel corridor so PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON!

Thanksgiving with Joel's parents, so Thanksgiving wasn't cancelled. However, Joel's parents are likely high risk due to their age, so being around grandchildren who attend public school and Olivia having to quarantine because a classmate tested positive for Covid was all and all a very bad idea.

For once Ruby did something right and didn't have any company over for Thanksgiving, especially since Kevin, Shari and Chad all tested positive.
The vlog about them having Covid was uploaded on Oct 5, 2020 and that we even a bit behind when they actually had the virus. It was probably a good idea the family didn't get with either set of parents since they health issues, but the fact they had the virus in the past didn't figure into the equation imo.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:44 am

IF I remember correctly, she had lipo pretty much everywhere except her butt. She had a tummy tuck and we speculated a boob lift. I guess she likes her butt size since she loves to stick it out as often as possible. Kim K anybody? Personally, I'm not a fan.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:

If I remember correctly during one of her drug induced rants she said she asked the nurse about her butt and she said they did not touch it. It was the way they (Joel, Bonnie, and the doctor) wanted it to be. IMO she looks so off.

In an Insta story from a few months ago, someone asked her about her shape. Of course it was worded in a way that Bonnie found palatable. She said something to the effect that the small of her back was always deep (no it wasn’t), and with all the exercise she’s been doing, that gives her her current booty look. Can’t remember how she worded, but it was something to that effect.

She was definitely channeling the Kardashian’s. The big, prominent rear end, and how can we forget the Khloe Kardashian braid extensions she had for about five minutes because they looked so awful. Can’t buy the kids shoes, but can spend hundreds on hair extensions that no doubt took longer to attach to her head, than she actually wore them for.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Wow, Bonnie is only 35 years old! I honestly thought she was 40!
Had to laugh when she linked Joel’s sweater in the description.
No way did she say all I want to do for my birthday are set up your parents Christmas decorations. Joel was in town and needed to do that and his parents were watching the kids for the night.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Oh we are having family time, but first let me take a “sexy” selfie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:54 pm Wow, Bonnie is only 35 years old! I honestly thought she was 40!
Had to laugh when she linked Joel’s sweater in the description.
No way did she say all I want to do for my birthday are set up your parents Christmas decorations. Joel was in town and needed to do that and his parents were watching the kids for the night.

I'm pretty sure it was all an act from Bonnie. She wanted to visit her in-laws just to make them feel bad for her and in consequence to offer to take the kids for the night. ''Woe is me'' attitude combined with gentle in-laws and her mission was accomplished without her having to seem like ''selfish''.
And she wasn't setting up anything, Joel and kids were. She was just lazying around in the house.

I don't know why she couldn't just ask them directly and go for a dinner with her husband on her birthday. Why to act slyly like she doesn't want or need anything and then plot this?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

All the Griffiths women are scheming liars. Jen just pulled a Ruby special, and burned a pot of beans on the stove to score a home renovation (she refused to say what she burned, but I am assuming it is beans because Ruby already proved that they don't light on fire, only smoke the house out).

She seemed more genuine than Ruby, until she asked Chad if they should ask the insurance company for money and he said "no". So she said she thinks they should (just like Ruby did when she wanted a new kitchen), and asked the viewers to comment their opinion on the topic, which we all know will always support the matriarch of the channel. Then she mentioned how they "need" new carpets (I guess our making fun of her dated house finally got to her).

I don't know a single person all my life who left a pot of beans on the stove while they left to run errands. Not a single one. I have seen people burn things though, but they simply air the house out and deal. None have replaced their cabinets, carpets and furniture. I also don't know any that have flooded their house several times until they got new carpets. Watch, if Chad doesn't let Jen renovate, they will have an accidental flood next.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Shades of Bonnie (with the same bugged out crazy eyes) when she was recounting the incident where she was scolded by a daycare employee in a “van”. I’m betting she parked in a handicapped area.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:36 am All the Griffiths women are scheming liars. Jen just pulled a Ruby special, and burned a pot of beans on the stove to score a home renovation (she refused to say what she burned, but I am assuming it is beans because Ruby already proved that they don't light on fire, only smoke the house out).

She seemed more genuine than Ruby, until she asked Chad if they should ask the insurance company for money and he said "no". So she said she thinks they should (just like Ruby did when she wanted a new kitchen), and asked the viewers to comment their opinion on the topic, which we all know will always support the matriarch of the channel. Then she mentioned how they "need" new carpets (I guess our making fun of her dated house finally got to her).

I don't know a single person all my life who left a pot of beans on the stove while they left to run errands. Not a single one. I have seen people burn things though, but they simply air the house out and deal. None have replaced their cabinets, carpets and furniture. I also don't know any that have flooded their house several times until they got new carpets. Watch, if Chad doesn't let Jen renovate, they will have an accidental flood next.
I haven't watched the vlog of burning something at Jennifer and Chad's house yet, but if they go through insurance, I hope insurance does some research and sees that leaving the house while food is baking/cooking is a normal thing for her. I'm pretty sure I've seen her prepare a roast or something before church and leave it baking in the oven while they go to church, so when they arrive home, they have a hot cooked meal ready. That's the one I watched and instead of putting an apron on, she ops to prepare a full meal in her bathrobe so her church clothes don't smell like food. Now, if she is washing her robe after, fine, but if not, I can't see how one is worse than the other.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:43 am Shades of Bonnie (with the same bugged out crazy eyes) when she was recounting the incident where she was scolded by a daycare employee in a “van”. I’m betting she parked in a handicapped area.
There is a reason you don't park in specially marked spots like handicap. No, it isn't kind to unleash on someone else, but the fact that Jennifer and Chad recognize she was already having a bad day and didn't need more grief from this man may lead you to believe they can put themselves in another's shoes and realize they could have been having a challenging day too. Jennifer, did you think about the fact that you taking that specially marked spot, may have caused someone else more inconvenience or pain than they would want to endure in a day? The thought of kindness began with you, when you chose to park where you shouldn't have. Again, nobody deserves to be another person's verbal punching back, but look where it started, Jennifer. You should have just left this off the vlog, but you choose to put it in, because you need validation and everyone saying how horrible that is to be so bad to kind Jennifer. I sure am glad I don't look to YouTube community to validate everything I do.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Anyone else think it was interesting how Lincoln said that he was going on a Disney cruise with Lady and how no one else was allowed to go? Almost like he wants to do the same thing that Bonnie did to him

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”