BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Also, she said hardly anyone knew they were married... Except this entire board who exposed it, Britney!! I remember joining right around that time, and thinking, "Holy shit... These women are Sherlock Holmes..."
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Omg wow now I'm being attacked. My bad people!! I won't say anything again unless it's directed towards Britney. Her response just seemed sarcastic but I stand corrected. I obviously can handle snark (why else would I be here lol) if it's towards the people we are actually talking about (Britney in this case). I have a lot of people come at me on other boards because they couldn't handle my snark or think I'm reaching/being too much of a bitch (surprisingly a lot of people can't handle snark on here, but they are still here)
Again sorry if I came off bitchy/sensitive/whatever the hell else. Lets just go back to snarking on Britney. Thats what we are here for right?
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

She may as well confirmed that Fletcher has DMD.

She says she feels sad that she can’t share more about Nolan’s health issues as it was therapeutic for her to speak about and knows that viewers were invested.

They took Fletcher to the geneticist the day before the video was filmed and she says “I’m still debating if I want to share a little bit of details about that, so stay tuned”. Along with her tone and facial expression, she Gives the impression they know something more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lisssa wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:41 pm She may as well confirmed that Fletcher has DMD.

She says she feels sad that she can’t share more about Nolan’s health issues as it was therapeutic for her to speak about and knows that viewers were invested.

They took Fletcher to the geneticist the day before the video was filmed and she says “I’m still debating if I want to share a little bit of details about that, so stay tuned”. Along with her tone and facial expression, she Gives the impression they know something more

They wouldn't have gotten any tests back that fast to know yet, would they? I just did my genetics testing a week ago for EDS, and I haven't heard anything yet. But, maybe DMD is different?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Has she always been on meds for depression? Or is this the first time she mentions it? She talks about it in the tea video from 11/10/20 at 10:20 mark.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:52 pm Well they’re definitely adding value to their house. I’m curious how Zillow knows this already?
For some reason I can’t see your attachment so I’m gonna assume it’s a zestimare and if so, Zillow is notoriously wrong - it can no joke be 100k off and fluctuates very randomly with the market. Our house has gone up 50k and down 50k within a month
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

They should have done prenatal screening, she can certainly afford IVF. Imagine being privileged enough to ensure your kid isn’t going to live a short life but deciding to leave it up to chance
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

lisssa wrote:She may as well confirmed that Fletcher has DMD.

I was thinking she was taking about Nolan, because she showed a video of Nolan with them at the Dr the day before. The other kids weren’t with them. But maybe they discussed fletcher while there too.

Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

The market is strongly a seller's market right now. Houses are going for way more than they normally would have appraised for. The Zillow page reflects the estimate in the current market (which will be temporary and is like this due to the current poor economy and the pandemic)
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

Mspenny wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:31 pm They should have done prenatal screening, she can certainly afford IVF. Imagine being privileged enough to ensure your kid isn’t going to live a short life but deciding to leave it up to chance
This. This is what absolutely gets me the most (as does her not giving Nolan his steroids that she says were helping him because she needs to appeal the insurance when she has the money to cover the cost easily out of pocket and spends on literally everything else). If they can afford Frank's tiny dick car, they could afford prenatal screening and IVF. Scarlett may have been a result of her own stupidity and carelessness but if you have been lucky enough to avoid having another affected boy TWICE, why oh why would you sit there and plan another pregnancy and do ovulation tracking and all the TTC stuff instead of ensuring your planned pregnancy is DMD free?

I do think the fight with Frank was over her getting permanently sterilized. I think he didn't want her to and they fought hard over it and he implied he was going to leave if she did it but then he "came around". I also think that she might be upset that she had a boy this time and knows he may have DMD and that was what motivated her to finally stay strong on it. I think when she managed to have Harlow and Scarlett she felt reassured and like she probably wouldn't have a boy and she'd be safe to have one more and Frank had his whole Jesus spiel but then it turned out to be a boy and now she has to live with her choice. I literally cannot imagine watching a child die slowly of DMD, let alone watching it with the knowledge that you will be watching another child going through the same in a couple of years and the pain isn't going to end.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

The two "tell-alls" are incredibly manipulative because she gets all this "social credit" for doing them, yet she didn't reveal a thing that hadn't been known previously. She's getting all this praise for being so open and honest, yet she didn't offer up any answers or info we didn't already know. She's really grown leaps and bounds with her manipulative tactics... Acting honest and owning her shit while doing the exact opposite while also getting paid for doing it. You almost want to say "well done!" if she weren't such a conniving bitch.
irelynnd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by irelynnd »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
lisssa wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:41 pm She may as well confirmed that Fletcher has DMD.

They wouldn't have gotten any tests back that fast to know yet, would they? I just did my genetics testing a week ago for EDS, and I haven't heard anything yet. But, maybe DMD is different?
I don’t think so, my kid has a different form of muscular dystrophy and her results took weeks to come back.

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Maybe they know he has it, but are doing the gene sequencing etc?
I thought they did something like that with Nolan too.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

LOL Britney I don’t think “spanking your partners butt” is going to keep the spark alive. Why is anyone asking her for relationship advice when she was literally “headed for divorce” just a few weeks ago

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:52 pm Well they’re definitely adding value to their house. I’m curious how Zillow knows this already?
Zillow bases loose estimates on comps in the area, not sure n the home itself. It looks for homes with similar specs that have been sold. So all it would take is someone else in the neighborhood selling their home for $410k to bump her estimated value.
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

Buckeyebaby wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:19 am LOL Britney I don’t think “spanking your partners butt” is going to keep the spark alive. Why is anyone asking her for relationship advice when she was literally “headed for divorce” just a few weeks ago

Oh God, why can I picture them doing a more with morrows sit down video talking about advice on how to bring your marriage back from the brink of divorce
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:11 pm "Our love language is going on trips together..." OMG. I choked laughing! If that's your "love language," something is seriously wrong.
I thought their love language was unfollowing each other on social media!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

I don't know if any of you are following the WOACB drama, but she's been fighting in Britney's corner for a while now... She recently tweeted about Britney, asking for thoughts (perhaps for a video?). I am not a fan of this woman at all, and IMO, it shows that birds of a feather... No one has responded to WOACB as of this posting, but she seems to be fishing for drama.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

irelynnd wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

I don’t think so, my kid has a different form of muscular dystrophy and her results took weeks to come back.

I'm sorry about your daughter, and I wish you both the very best in doctor care and everything.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
valed16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by valed16 »

I don’t keep up with this forum a lot, but do have a question I have been wanting to ask for a few days. What is up with Scarlett? Is there a reason she puts her eyeballs so far to the side when she dances in circles? It looks really weird like something is wrong. She also never looks happy.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”