BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by honeybear »

Buckeyebaby wrote:LOL Britney I don’t think “spanking your partners butt” is going to keep the spark alive. Why is anyone asking her for relationship advice when she was literally “headed for divorce” just a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I thought the same thing! Why would she actually answer that question haha. Her relationship is a mess and it is plain as day for everyone to see - definitely not who I'd expect to give relationship advice

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Scarlett never looks happy. She has a permanent scowl on her face with her eyebrows furrowed. She’ll be needing Botox when she’s 20.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

honeybear wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:53 pm
Buckeyebaby wrote:LOL Britney I don’t think “spanking your partners butt” is going to keep the spark alive. Why is anyone asking her for relationship advice when she was literally “headed for divorce” just a few weeks ago

Lol I thought the same thing! Why would she actually answer that question haha. Her relationship is a mess and it is plain as day for everyone to see - definitely not who I'd expect to give relationship advice

FOR REAL!!! Her marriage is a SHAM! Its all fake. Why would someone want advice from someone who is almost about to get a divorce, then practically the next day faking it ao damn hard for family fucking photos. When I see their happy little photos I don't see a happy marriage or a happy family. It seems so odd to me they got the photos taken right after they were just "at the point of no return", and frank was just a "father of two".....Total crock of shit. Also. I thought she thought spanking on the ass was perverted when Ean did it to her to be playful??? Shes a dumbass.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

valed16 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:24 pm I don’t keep up with this forum a lot, but do have a question I have been wanting to ask for a few days. What is up with Scarlett? Is there a reason she puts her eyeballs so far to the side when she dances in circles? It looks really weird like something is wrong. She also never looks happy.

It’s obvious that Scarlett is delayed in at least her speech. Her putting her eyes to the side and spinning could indicate that she can’t see very well. My sister did that a lot at Scarlett’s age and we just thought it was funny and cute. Turns out she couldn’t see unless her eyes were to one side because of a really bad astigmatism in her right eye. She pretty much couldn’t see out of her right eye because it was so blurry she couldn’t focus.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Connell1992 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:11 pm Scarlett never looks happy. She has a permanent scowl on her face with her eyebrows furrowed. She’ll be needing Botox when she’s 20.

Someone said before that she is probably permanently uncomfortable from all the allergens these people expose her too. She's probably itchy and bothered by dog hair which is impossible to totally get rid of. I know people would hate on them if they got rid of the dog, but if i had to choose between my dog and my baby's comfort.. I'd choose my baby.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Click bait new video don’t watch.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I was watching my kiddo closely tonight as he was spinning around just so I could compare with scar. My baby boy is a month younger than scar and he was looking out of the corner of his eyes too BUT he was able to move them to look at me while he was smiling at the same time. He started walking 3 months later than Scarlett, too, so I do feel like there is something going on there with her. Mainly the way her eyes seem to get stuck while she’s spinning and she makes no other facial expressions. My kid has a pretty serious personality too but even he was giggling and smiling while spinning.
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

In the about fletcher vlog, Frank is cooking and says they’ve got a pound and a half of rib eye steak and says it’s more than enough for him and Britney, meaning the kids were not having the same food, did either of them say what the kids were actually eating or if they’d already eaten?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
honeybear wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:53 pm

FOR REAL!!! Her marriage is a SHAM! Its all fake. Why would someone want advice from someone who is almost about to get a divorce, then practically the next day faking it ao damn hard for family fucking photos. When I see their happy little photos I don't see a happy marriage or a happy family. It seems so odd to me they got the photos taken right after they were just "at the point of no return", and frank was just a "father of two".....Total crock of shit. Also. I thought she thought spanking on the ass was perverted when Ean did it to her to be playful??? Shes a dumbass.
THIS!!!!!! That’s not how it works, in the real world you wouldn’t just automatically be taking family pictures when you were just on the “brink of divorce”. They were soooOo unhappy literally just a few weeks ago now all of a sudden they’re all happy...what happened to her tRaUmAtIc bIrTh & Frank’s grandfather dying...are they magically cured from that??!

She can pretend on camera all she wants but we all know how it really is off camera. We know they’re fed up with each other and all their responsibilities. Alyssa’s days are numbered in that house and once she leaves they’re fucked with a capital F.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Mumsy2sm wrote:In the about fletcher vlog, Frank is cooking and says they’ve got a pound and a half of rib eye steak and says it’s more than enough for him and Britney, meaning the kids were not having the same food, did either of them say what the kids were actually eating or if they’d already eaten?
those kids never eat the same meal. I'm sure the Shrek looking sister Alysslob had some too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Hannable971 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:18 pm
valed16 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:24 pm I don’t keep up with this forum a lot, but do have a question I have been wanting to ask for a few days. What is up with Scarlett? Is there a reason she puts her eyeballs so far to the side when she dances in circles? It looks really weird like something is wrong. She also never looks happy.

It’s obvious that Scarlett is delayed in at least her speech. Her putting her eyes to the side and spinning could indicate that she can’t see very well. My sister did that a lot at Scarlett’s age and we just thought it was funny and cute. Turns out she couldn’t see unless her eyes were to one side because of a really bad astigmatism in her right eye. She pretty much couldn’t see out of her right eye because it was so blurry she couldn’t focus.
The son of my ex did the eye thing too as a toddler/little kid. He's now 12 and I don't think there's anything wrong with his sight, at least he doesn't have glasses. But he is diagnosed I think with ADHD and speech delay and some learning challenges as well. He was also sometimes very "off" as a toddler.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

The kids probably ate nuggets while they had their fancy sandwiches.

Lcl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Scarlett

Unread post by Lcl »

Lcl wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:43 am Sooooo I just registered today because I had an epiphany. I couldn't put my finger on it until now/today! 🧠🤔🤯 I just noticed that Scarlett never speaks words! My kids spoke full sentences by at least 12 months. Certainly, words well before. I don't believe I've seen a video where in she says even A WORD?! Your thoughts..... Agree? Disagree?
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

God this chick on Leila's Kitchen is really plugging her Videos on Britney. She's getting obsessed at not getting Invited to that party. Surprised she Dosen't have her own thread on here. Wonder if Britney will ever do any Videos on her and all the skeletons she has in her Cupboards. Now that would be some tea or Maybe Brits Brew will Return.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

sassychick wrote:God this chick on Leila's Kitchen is really plugging her Videos on Britney. She's getting obsessed at not getting Invited to that party. Surprised she Dosen't have her own thread on here. Wonder if Britney will ever do any Videos on her and all the skeletons she has in her Cupboards. Now that would be some tea or Maybe Brits Brew will Return.
She has a thread on gossip bakery. It used to be under her old name. Brooklyn and kamal

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bree0217
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bree0217 »

Can I just say, as an allergy mom....she irks me so much. I have dealt with my kids food allergies for 12 years now and it amazes me how she talks like she is giving correct info and she is not. on her Q&A I couldn't even completely finish listening to her answer the question about if Fletcher will have allergies. Im glad she has enough sense to ask the allergist about it. If its a good allergist, they'll create a plan for fletcher anout introducing food slowly one by one.

BUT her saying allergies are genetic was something else. Food allergies are not genetic and no one knows what causes them. a child who has an older siblings who has food allergies is at a higher risk to have food allergies as a whole but NOT the same exact foods. Her also being amazed that Scarlett didnt react until the third time of dairy was crazy, thats like the first thing a good allergist teaches you...is that it has to be introduced first and then you react on the 2nd or 3rd introduction.. The only thing she was really right about was how random allergies are. I wonder how well she reads labels and how much allergens might sneak into Scarlett's diet that they dont care to notice. all her food hauls are so incredibly dangerous its gross. It is possible to keep allergens in the house, sure. But with the amount of little kids they have the risk for cross contamination is just so high I dont know why she does it.

sorry for the rant, I just can't deal. 2 out of 3 of my kids have almost died from anaphylaxis (one food his grandmother fed him because why bother reading a label, and the other from a medication we didnt know he was allergic to), so I know how bad it truly can get and she is in la la land if she thinks she ever saw a bad allergic reaction.
Bree0217
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bree0217 »

Can I just say, as an allergy mom....she irks me so much. I have dealt with my kids food allergies for 12 years now and it amazes me how she talks like she is giving correct info and she is not. on her Q&A I couldn't even completely finish listening to her answer the question about if Fletcher will have allergies. Im glad she has enough sense to ask the allergist about it. If its a good allergist, they'll create a plan for fletcher anout introducing food slowly one by one.

BUT her saying allergies are genetic was something else. Food allergies are not genetic and no one knows what causes them. a child who has an older siblings who has food allergies is at a higher risk to have food allergies as a whole but NOT the same exact foods. Her also being amazed that Scarlett didnt react until the third time of dairy was crazy, thats like the first thing a good allergist teaches you...is that it has to be introduced first and then you react on the 2nd or 3rd introduction.. The only thing she was really right about was how random allergies are. I wonder how well she reads labels and how much allergens might sneak into Scarlett's diet that they dont care to notice. all her food hauls are so incredibly dangerous its gross. It is possible to keep allergens in the house, sure. But with the amount of little kids they have the risk for cross contamination is just so high I dont know why she does it.

sorry for the rant, I just can't deal. 2 out of 3 of my kids have almost died from anaphylaxis (one food his grandmother fed him because why bother reading a label, and the other from a medication we didnt know he was allergic to), so I know how bad it truly can get and she is in la la land if she thinks she ever saw a bad allergic reaction.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

She says Fletcher doesn't have DMD. I hope this is true, but poor Nolan... I guess "Frank's God" treated his offspring one way, and Ean's another... You KNOW that's what Frank thinks - That HIS God treats him good because he's a better person.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

In her “tell all” she heavily hinted she didn’t think she would share test results at all, and the snarky “even if he doesn’t have it I don’t think I’ll share!” and we all called she would be the first to shout it from the rooftops lol.

I’m glad Fletcher doesn’t have DMD, from the video it seems once he’s a year old and they retest it will be absolute. It’s just a sad situation all around - Nolan is going to have to watch his only brother go on to do the things he can’t. Franks already talked about putting Fletcher in spots right when he was a newborn. My heart just aches for Nolan. As he gets older it’s going to be so difficult and heartbreaking for him.. and it really bothers me in the tell all B doesn’t seem to think he will feel that way because that’s “all he knows”.
Gossiper38
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gossiper38 »

This is my first post, but I’ve been reading for while.

I just had to post...I think she’s lying about fletcher.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”