BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Britney literally cannot bring herself to say the words “dmd” or “muscular dystrophy”. Up until the 7 minute mark in the video she referred to the medical illness as “it” or “what Nolan has”

Also, they haven’t been to a geneticist since 2016?! And there’s “so much that was left up in the air” about Nolan ?!? How are you not seeking all the answers for your TERMINALLY ill son? Answers that, the sooner you find out, the quicker you can start making new plans that could extend Nolan’s life and quality of life.

I had to laugh at her saying if Fletcher’s lab results came back high then she would have to figure out what her next steps would be, as if she doesn’t already have a child with the same medical illness and SHOULD KNOW what the next steps would’ve been.

She better pray to her and Frank’s gods that his levels don’t become elevated by the time he’s 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bella3987
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by bella3987 »

Okay so she says she doesn’t know how to feel about these results. She’s happy that they’re negative but even if they were positive, “we wouldn’t love him any else!” What a bizarre thing to say. A normal mother would be DEVASTATED if they were positive. Devastated that her child would have to suffer for the rest of his life. Nobody is saying you wouldn’t love him if he had DMD. She has the most alien brain I have ever witnessed in my life.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

It sounds from the recent replies people aren’t glad Fletcher is potentially healthy, like seriously? I was so fucking relieved for him. Screw bitchney and frenk but that baby... thank goodness! For his own sake! He didn’t choose to come to this world, he didn’t choose those horrible human beings for his parents.

It sounds like many on here actually wanted fletcher to have dmd just so they can gloat in Britney’s misery and failure
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

So she’ll get golden baby tested for dmd but at the same time she won’t test her daughters to see if they’re carriers???

Makes perfect sense

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Let me get this straight, Nolan hasn’t been to the geneticist in 4 years, since 2016, and there’s still things left unanswered and untested?

How much you want to bet if it wasn’t for the “joint appointment” with Fletcher, Nolan wouldn’t have been seeing the geneticist for further testing. And Britney would’ve left those things “up in the air”.

Fletcher not having a severe muscular dystrophy is great, but that just makes him more of the golden child, who unlike his sisters doesn’t even have the chance of being a carrier. Family dynamics are going to suck. Poor baby, he didn’t deserve to be born into a family like this.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

NOPE! Britney is lying! Something is up?! She is beating around the bush.... so sad for her kids.... cpk levels, and he has to get tested again around one year old. She is avoiding this subject until fletcher is one! Sad

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Mamadrama wrote:It sounds from the recent replies people aren’t glad Fletcher is potentially healthy, like seriously? I was so fucking relieved for him. Screw bitchney and frenk but that baby... thank goodness! For his own sake! He didn’t choose to come to this world, he didn’t choose those horrible human beings for his parents.

It sounds like many on here actually wanted fletcher to have dmd just so they can gloat in Britney’s misery and failure
No I'm pretty certain EVERYONE here is thankful that it sounds like Fletch doesn't have it. It's a shitty situation all around though thanks to little miss can't keep my legs shut though. Shitty she had so many kids after Nolan. Shitty she's saying she's not going to test the girls. Shitty she does next to nothing for Nolan. Shitty she thinks of it all as how it effects HER. Shitty Nolan now will watch not only 3 sisters but a brother as well being able to do all the things he can't. Shitty. There's so much more I could say but YES 100% glad if Fletcher truly is healthy Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

I bet Frank is GLOATING inside, how HIS son ended not having MD like Nolan. He probably thinks he’s God chosen one...

I’m glad this little baby is most likely in the clear for MD, but it just makes me feel so bad about Nolan. Just like others have mentioned, she will only address Fletcher’s health publicly to prove that he doesn’t have it, or else we wouldn’t know a damn thing.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Mamadrama wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:42 pm It sounds from the recent replies people aren’t glad Fletcher is potentially healthy, like seriously? I was so fucking relieved for him. Screw bitchney and frenk but that baby... thank goodness! For his own sake! He didn’t choose to come to this world, he didn’t choose those horrible human beings for his parents.

Who isn't happy?? I think we're all deliriously happy he doesn't have it! Most of us are just sad for Nolan because there will be a HUGE disparity in their lives simply due to Britney's throw of a dice. Nolan will see all his brother grow up healthy, doing sports, walking, running, going to prom, etc. Nolan will probably be in a wheelchair by the time high school comes around. We hate Britney for playing God with these children without giving a single fuck for their futures. Don't confuse things.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

The way Britney said "I know some of you are GENUINELY concerned about Nolan and Fletcher", as if there are some people who aren't. The reason so many people bash you here Britney is because we are concerned for your children, but you don't seem to notice how serious their health problems are.
I'm very relieved that Fletcher most likely does not have DMD. I think everyone here was worried he would have it, when we found out Fletcher was a boy.
How Britney keeps mentioning how technology has evolved and maybe they'll find new treatments and cures kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. It's good to be optimistic, but you also have to face the reality that Nolan will not have a typical life, and will most definitely need extra support in the future (I mean, he needs support now). She needs to be prepared for Nolan's declining health. DMD is serious. As for the girls, just because they don't have full DMD doesn't mean we shouldn't think about their health too. All of them are potential carriers, and this is important to know. And as potential carriers, they might even have mild symptoms of DMD themselves. Britney should be concerned. Health issues should not be left up in the air, only to be dealt with when they get too serious. Nolan needs help now.
Gossiper38
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gossiper38 »

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:44 pm NOPE! Britney is lying! Something is up?! She is beating around the bush.... so sad for her kids.... cpk levels, and he has to get tested again around one year old. She is avoiding this subject until fletcher is one! Sad

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I agree.

That’s why I don’t know what to do with the news.

1. She keeps talk about nosey people who want to know... so if he was positive, why would she tell us?
2. I think if she could rewind back 5 years, she wouldn’t tell us about Nolan... so she wouldn’t have to deal with this.
3. She can’t even say DMD or MD.
4. I think she mentioned his levels were normal bc right now there’s a lot of controversy and she can’t deal. I think she can delay until a year and maybe things will have settled.. OR her plan is to be off of YouTube by the time he’s 8, 9, 10 so we won’t see.

I don’t believe her, so it’s hard for me to celebrate.

I hope she’s telling the truth, but her shifty eyes are pretty telling.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I don’t watch her anymore and I refuse to give her a view but I hope she doesn’t think that Fletcher not having DMD means her having five kids was OK. I hope they don’t think they’re saved or something because Nolan still has DMD and she’s gonna have to deal with it.

She’s gonna have to deal with the fact that Nolan finally has a brother that he will never be able to fully bond with. Nolan is gonna have to watch Retch/Frank go out and do things while he sits at home wishing he could be with his real dad.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Like other posters have kind of said here, don't get me wrong, I'm very happy and relieved if Fletcher does not have DMD; however, it just makes me feel even sadder for Nolan. Fletcher may not have DMD, but Nolan still does, and Nolan will have to sit back and watch Fletcher grow up healthy, go out and do things, play sports, etc while Nolan won't be able to do those things. Fletcher will remain the golden child, especially to Frank, and Britney will be all "I told you so" and try to excuse rolling the dice with DMD because Fletcher doesn't have it, even if Nolan does and the girls could all be carriers.
kitkatpattywhack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kitkatpattywhack »

I wonder what further genetic testing Nolan needed done and why Britney put it off for so long (besides the obvious: being a shitty mom), not like she’ll ever tell us the results anyways. Poor Nolan

wasateenmum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wasateenmum »

I don’t think Britney is lying at all. What a strange conspiracy. I can not wrap my head around why anyone would think she is lying. Anywho this year has been a tough one for us all for various reasons and it will be bittersweet when it is over. One thing I have learned this year is that you should really have a good look in your own backyard. I looked at mine a few months ago and it was a pig sty I was to busy looking in every one else’s I forgot to clean mine up! #working progress I still have a sneak peak but my view is different now I brought some glasses finally. I think Britney is a real good mom. I take my hat off to her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

wasateenmum wrote:I don’t think Britney is lying at all. What a strange conspiracy. I can not wrap my head around why anyone would think she is lying. Anywho this year has been a tough one for us all for various reasons and it will be bittersweet when it is over. One thing I have learned this year is that you should really have a good look in your own backyard. I looked at mine a few months ago and it was a pig sty I was to busy looking in every one else’s I forgot to clean mine up! #working progress I still have a sneak peak but my view is different now I brought some glasses finally. I think Britney is a real good mom. I take my hat off to her.
Imagine thinking Britney is a good momImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

I love a little bit of gossip but some of the things y’all say here are just disgusting. You guys put out these ideas about the kids that wouldn’t even be out there if it weren’t for your creative imaginations and whether or not their parents said it - you did. And they will find it and they will read it when they’re older and that just breaks my heart.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

gossipmama wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:28 am I love a little bit of gossip but some of the things y’all say here are just disgusting. You guys put out these ideas about the kids that wouldn’t even be out there if it weren’t for your creative imaginations and whether or not their parents said it - you did. And they will find it and they will read it when they’re older and that just breaks my heart.
Whatever you're smoking, whatever you're high on, please don't share with us
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

sicklequeen wrote:
gossipmama wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:28 am I love a little bit of gossip but some of the things y’all say here are just disgusting. You guys put out these ideas about the kids that wouldn’t even be out there if it weren’t for your creative imaginations and whether or not their parents said it - you did. And they will find it and they will read it when they’re older and that just breaks my heart.
Whatever you're smoking, whatever you're high on, please don't share with us
I lol when people including the youtubers themselves get on their high horse about gossip. Just think if Brit didn’t exploit all her kids whole life for youtube fame and money there wouldn’t be anything to talk about.

StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

I just love the Britney comment bots that come in here and half heartedly try to defend her. Britney being a good mom is the biggest lie of 2020

Return to “Britneyandbaby”