Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

I feel bad for Hazzel the most in this situation. And Dann kept going on about "what Haylee did" as if that is any excuse to cuss at an 8 year old child?? Hazzel should have no part in any of their arguments, she's too young to have to deal with all of this 💩. Haylee is trying to keep them together to let Hazzel have a "stable home" and a father figure, but is Dann really the best person to keep in Hazzel's life??
He cussed at her once, he might do it again. He might do worse things. He doesn't seem to acknowledge her that much. I understand it's hard to build a relationship with your partner's child, but he doesn't seem willing to put in the effort to do that. A few moments of playing "happy families" does not make up for what Hazzel may go through in the future. Poor Hazzel needs stability, she needs adults she can trust in her life, who love and respect her.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

This might be kinda nit-picky, but shouldn't it be Hazzel's responsibility to keep her own room tidy. I know Haylee made a video earlier this year of Hazzel's chores but it looks like she doesn't really do any anymore. I mean that's fine but she could at least keep her room somewhat tidy. It looked like a disaster! She is 8 years old and should have some more responsibility or could have at least helped Haylee with wiping down the kitchen/folding laundry. Instead she was just glued to her computer all day.

The title also said "with my fussy 1 year old" but Sterling was barely in the video lmao
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=254&t=16550 😘😘😘😘

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”